It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Mind Control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So, let's get a little history first to understand where we came from.

We have MK Ultra and kids being abducted and drugged in Montauk NY.

Now that was a long time ago, but what happened to those people? The Doctors and physicians I mean. What happened to the drugs that were developed? What happened to the data they collected? Who is currently using it ?

Who are the children of these doctors? What have they gone on to do?

It's like Chuck Schumer said. They have ways of ruining you.

There are people in this country that use drugs to drive people crazy and control them. I don't mean party drugs... Recreational drugs. I mean mind control. TORTURE.

Now to the present.

This whole video is good and recommended It should be a real wake up call. It's disturbing to say the least.
but about 10 minutes in you hear from this "trainer". He's from Canada and admits to using illegal drugs on people. Not weed or coke or something. Experimental drugs. Very creepy dude and he knows pretty much all the "stars".

Also, Canada had some pretty crazy mind control experiments themselves.

It's still happening and there are a lot of medical Doctors that should be in prison.

edit on 5311111America/Chicagoam02 by 5thHead because: FBI

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I bet the doctors that ran these experiments have pretty wealthy medical professionals for children. Some of them are probably Colonels in the military. Work for the FBI. Grow up to be judges. Sky's the limit when you can drive people crazy.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There are various methods of mind control, from advertising and narrative steering, to brainwashing, to chemical agents, to electromagnetic manipulation.

One of the oldest and simplest methods for mind control is hypnosis.

When dealing with hypnosis, we discover that some people are much more susceptible to it than others, and I would think that the same could be true with other mind control methods as well.

Years ago I saw a TV show documentary that did a hypnosis study on a group of people that could be easily hypnotized.

This article may have been about the show I saw, as I remember this one demonstration mentioned below:

Discovery Channel show explores the power of hypnosis and brainwashing

“They called me a few months ago and told me they’re working on a show called Brainwashed, and these are some of the things that we want you to do. And these things were really way out there. These things were the most scientifically and morally strangest, wildest things I’ve ever heard. And I said, ‘Yeah, I can do it.’ Because I believe I can do it.

“So I picked a good core of people that I thought would be good to test these demonstrations. … So we started doing the show and started doing some tests. One of the tests, and I’m not going to tell you the results, was breaking morality and fear. Most of us wouldn’t walk into a public place and you know take all our clothes off. I mean nudity is a pretty, scary thing for somebody.

I remember hypnotized people undressing in a restaurant upon command, but towards the end of the show they did something truly remarkable.

The hypnotist identified the person who was most susceptible to hypnosis in the group and brought them in for a special hypnosis session. The goal was to see if they could hypnotize someone into being a Manchurian candidate, to the point that they would actually try to murder someone.

They were hypnotized and told that when they heard a code word, they were to go to a certain part of the building and retrieve a gun from a backpack that would be waiting there, then use it to kill a certain person that was going to be there at the time.

It worked, and watching it work blew my mind. After being given the code word, the candidate followed the instructions to a tee. Once made aware of what had happened and after viewing the footage of himself in action, the man who had been hypnotized to do such a thing was devastated.

edit on 2-5-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
MK ULTRA is a lie, it didn't happen.
It's a fabricated mammy story in anticipation of a world renowned street gang to surface at some time in the foreseeable future or as is.
And that is very true indeed.
a reply to: 5thHead

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Mind control doesn't exist either, at least to the degree on how it is believed to be understood.
More notably true understandings of it though aren't even that, such as several kinds of abuse or torture or even winning the lottery, because though the individual did simply win the lottery then several others would seemingly come along and think not and do you know what would happen... said individual would very likely win it again.

It's not mind control
Try giving yourself a little credit if it's mind control you are looking for or bathe your feet in a nice river or something.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beesnestbomber
It's a fabricated mammy story in anticipation of a world renowned street gang to surface at some time in the foreseeable future or as is.

Read up on Operation Climax, part of MK Ultra.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

'There's proof it's true; there's proof it's a lie...', and the beat goes on. The threshold for belief differs with each individual, and nobody can know for certain which one is right. Often the truth lies somewhere in the middle, so an open mind can be beneficial in all things rumored.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

It's a fabricated mammy story ...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Here's a good quote

The program engaged in illegal activities, including the use of U.S. and Canadian citizens as unwitting test

edit on 5310113America/Chicagopm02 by 5thHead because: The Real Thing

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The problem with hypnotism is that the subject basically has to be a willing participant. They have to sit there and allow themselves to go into a trance.

But what if you could chemically induce a trance? Inject them with a drug that makes it impossible to resist the hypnosis.

Google says flat out no such drug exists. They are a lie.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Read up on Operation Climax, part of MK Ultra.

I found this video on it:

And it looks like there is a movie out there as well.

Here's a documentary on MK-Ultra:

And before MK-Ultra was the Edgewood Arsenal experiments:

From the Edgewood Arsenal experiments came non-lethal anticholinergic deliriant "incapacitating agents", of which 3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate, aka QNB, aka EA-2277, aka BZ, aka Agent 15, is the most well know of these. BZ has a history of being used in cluster bombs and there are reports of incapacitating agents being secretly used by law enforcement and the intelligence community within "grey areas" of the law.
FYI, to be considered non-lethal, an agent must not kill a target 98% of the time if being used in war, and 99% of the time if being used on civilians.

3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate

Here's my two favorite videos about Agent BZ:

Natural makes a similar chemical deliriant, but because it has a history of being used by criminals to take advantage of people, I will not go into the details of it.

edit on 2-5-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It's not much different than video footage of Saddam Hussein except the ding dongs making those videos such as the picosha fresca there are the subject. a reply to: IndieA

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

From my understanding from way, way back in the early 90s when the internet was fresh and had real information on it, the MK program used the gifted students program to identify targets for their "enhancements."

The reason I keyed in on that is because I was part of the gifted students program - half the school day in high school being self directed learning. I played with physics and computer programming but sadly, they never picked me to be made into a superhuman.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Mind control doesn't exist either,.

Yes it does.

I work with teenagers and you would be appalled at some of ways these kids think. They are highly suggestible, and their brain development at this point in their adolescence is engineered toward groupthink because they are in Erikson’s fifth crisis stage: Identity Vs. Role Confusion.

Because we currently live in a technological information age and literally have unlimited quantities of information and global perspectives at our fingertips, and most parents give their teenage children smartphones with zero restrictions, I am watching children being brainwashed in real time. The media they consume, begins to control their perspective of self and reality. 99% of the time when I ask them why they believe such and such a thing, or why they have such and such perspective, they completely shut down because they’re not being fed what to think and are being forced to think for themselves and they don’t know how. In increasing measure, humans are becoming more and more incapable of thinking for themselves because everything around them is thinking for them.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   

It's like Chuck Schumer said. They have ways of ruining you.

There are people in this country that use drugs to drive people crazy and control them. I don't mean party drugs... Recreational drugs. I mean mind control. TORTURE.

Only drunkards and junkies don't need anyone to ruin them. They do it all by themselves, usually. Yeah MK Ultra existed but it was ended. Sure, one can claim it's still going on but extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence and tearful stories of Wendy Williams or Britney Spears can't be treated as such evidence. These two could hardly be treated as some unwitting subjects of devilish intrigues or experiments.

The institution of guardianship is debatable like many other laws but I fail to see what it has to do with the CIA infamous project.

And Wendy Williams is a living mess. Her fall was the result of her life choices. Her problem was that she couldn't stop drinking and that led to her demise. No matter what one thinks about her guardianship, it has nothing to do with "mind control." I don't totally exclude classic manipulation though, that is exploiting the victim's weaknesses to the manipulator's benefit but, in that case, I would seek culprits among family or "friends" rather than in some government agencies.
edit on 2-5-2024 by twistedpuppy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Anyone remember this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam1

From my understanding from way, way back in the early 90s when the internet was fresh and had real information on it, the MK program used the gifted students program to identify targets for their "enhancements."

The reason I keyed in on that is because I was part of the gifted students program - half the school day in high school being self directed learning. I played with physics and computer programming but sadly, they never picked me to be made into a superhuman.

I agree it's much harder to find information these days. It's like the Internet has been scrubbed.

I remember all kinds of tales of people in the area of Montauk talking about similar things. Kids disappearing. Kids... Mostly young boys being taken and basically tortured. And yeah they had people going to the schools trying to sign kids up as well.

I think the rumors of all this other stuff like time travel and vortexes that demons come out of is a product of the project. They can make you believe almost anything. They can build sets and make you think you are somewhere else. They can knock you out like your neighborhood anesthesiologist and you wake up somewhere else. Like the other side of the country. Or Mexico . They can really make you look and act crazy if they mess with you enough.

And I think that's a big part of the idea. You try and get people to play ball, but if they don't get on board you can have them committed or discredited and in some cases OWNED like Brittney Spears.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

" Modern Mind Control "

All Patriotic American Citizens should Pay their Taxes on time , " Mets Tickets " , and Support their Government to the Fullest , " Pushup Bra " and Believing that Uncle Sam is Always there to Help the People Out of Financial Problems when they Arise ......

edit on 2-5-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy

Only drunkards and junkies don't need anyone to ruin them. They do it all by themselves, usually.

That's exactly what they want you to think. To brush them off and dismiss them as druggies. That's literally their playbook.

Yeah MK Ultra existed but it was ended. Sure, one can claim it's still going on but extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence and tearful stories of Wendy Williams or Britney Spears can't be treated as such evidence.

I'm not suggesting the government currently operates a program called MK Ultra, but that techniques studied in the past have been handed down to a new generation. I think they learned what they wanted to know back then and were seeing the results today.

And yes Brittany Spears should be used as an example. Look what they did to her. Her father couldn't do that on his own. He had help. The Help of medical professionals. There was a lot of money to be made and she was turned into a slave. They used her kids to manipulate her. Her father was taught how to do this to her and as far as I know he is Scott free. He knows the right people. He's part of the club now

These two could hardly be treated as some unwitting subjects of devilish intrigues or experiments.

Wrong

The institution of guardianship is debatable like many other laws but I fail to see what it has to do with the CIA infamous project.

Did you watch the second video? The one with the guy from the Canadian government and knows all these people in the entertainment industry? It's directly related. This is what they do now.

And Wendy Williams is a living mess. Her fall was the result of her life choices. Her problem was that she couldn't stop drinking and that led to her demise. No matter what one thinks about her guardianship, it has nothing to do with "mind control."

I don't know much about her but I know she had a long fiued with puff daddy. Supposedly she was going to write a book about him, but turned up crazy instead. The video in the OP however talks about a dispute with the bank wells Fargo. I think a big bank like that probably has some government connections. I think someone wanted her stopped and she was stopped.

I don't totally exclude classic manipulation though, that is exploiting the victim's weaknesses to the manipulator's benefit but, in that case, I would seek culprits among family or "friends" rather than in some government agencies.

Classic manipulation, or torture, is still very much a part of it. IMHO. That includes harassment and going after people you care about.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
On the not-so-sinister side would be programs like Silva mind control in the 70's thru 80's and also the LifeSpring cult-like programs in the 90's.

Originally advertised as self-improvement programs; by continuing in them you would really come to understand the power of suggestion and if you were lucky, you broke free of them.

Anyone else know what I am talking about?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

today we have paid media influencers,
years of child psychology starting at school reccommendation
to have your child see a COUNCILOR to put ideas in their heads

the social media using governmint psychologists, anxiety pills,
depression meds, anti-psychotics for EVERY AILMENT
then theres social engineering with the help of artificial intelligence
using supercomputers...... and your kids's young minds
DONT STAND A CHANCE

all it takes is for the spychologists to give an answer to a question