It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
A revolution in Saudi Arabia could (not necessarily would) result in the oil spigot from that nation being shut off for a while. The US Strategic Petroleum Reserves are only enough to keep the country going for about a month at current consumption levels, which isn't very long. Even if the government institutes some sort of oil rationing, it's doubtful the strategic reserves would last too much longer then that. Of course we could buy more from other places, but chaos in Saudi Arabia could cause problems for that in other surrounding countries, too.

I think that it could be a while before SA could or would start selling to the US again, if a revolution happened there. They would eventually have to, their entire economy is based on selling to us, but it might be a while. What effect such a result would have on our economy (and that of the UK and Israel) could be very bad. I think maybe this is what the Prince was alluding to in his letter when he mentioned the three countries. I also think he might have been overstating the danger somewhat. Just because he said it doesn't mean he's right about what would happen. I can see where it would be a big problem for us, but I think it's survivable, definitely.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
When the Shah collapsed in Iran and he was a close ally of the USA we did not allow him in until they said he had terminal cancer. I think he is anticipating that should such a bloody revolt happen they may be denied entry by their closest allies. Not so much as them collapsing.

Moving to more neutral countries such as Canada or Switzerland would be a better idea.

But even if it is true about how USA, UK and Israel would collapse I don't see why Canada/Switzerland would survive intact. Even though USA/UK/Israel are simply reliant on oil a collapse in oil would equal a collapse for ALL western countries, some worse than others obviously.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by tangotemper

If this is true, l doubt the loss that they would be referring to would be financial, as important as that may be. There is something of far greater importance to them than money. MECCA. l got a real bad gutt feeling when l heard this.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Saudi Arabia provides around 1,000,000 barrels a day to the US.

Canada provides around 2,000,000 barrels a day to the US.
Mexico provides around 1,000,000 barrels a day.

We produce about 5,000,000 barrels a day by ourselves.
www.eia.doe.gov...

We don't need Saudi Arabian oil. In an emergency or crisis we will be fine.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I wonder if this could be in response to the thousands of cable messages that Wikileaks is about to release. Possibly the info contained in them could be so damaging that it could cause an uprising.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

I doubt wikileaks will release anything news worthy in the coming weeks/months. If the pentagon is on your tail, you’re going to be caught. Nothing interesting will be released. But I have been wrong before.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Maddogkull]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Here is my take on it: it is a hidden message for those in the know to leave the middle-east before things go nuclear - and they will...soon. Iran is just a step on their road-map.

According to the Bible Damascus will cease to exist, and Israel will nuke most of the rest of the middle-east as well. Option Samson anyone?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

The kind of messages that could cause uprisings are delivered in person at meetings, not email, FAX, phone, or anything else that can be intercepted or hacked.

When we need to "put the fear of god" into someone we do it directly and in their face. The idea that these embassy files are going to reveal some kind of illuminati-like conspiracy is silly. We have special places for those things and embassies are not it.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well it's always been said that those with money have access to better information then us in the working class. Maybe he got a tip off of something. If this is over oil then obama effectively cut our hamstrings by putting this stupid ban on drilling (actually this drilling should have been kicked into high gear years ago) incase something did go down in the mid-east. As for the post awhile back about the US oil reserves, you do realise that the vast majority of that oil is for military us, not the public, right?
The remark about the US, U.K and Israel, could this prince' message be hinting at WW3? Is that why the royal family won't beable to count on the US or U.K.? Very interesting.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Chance321]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I've got a question guys, where will they go?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I wonder if this has anything to do with the new thread on israel receiving green light from S-Arabië to attack Iran using their airspace...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It sounds highly likely that these 2 things are connected somehow..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Islamic Extremist specialize in propagading Fear, Guilt, and Hatered, its cheap and easy, and works well against the faint of heart. It never stood the test of Western REsolve. I fear, slavery and no respect, they are worth the ultimate cost something Muslim edtremist have a hard time understanding or planning for. If you are not willing to pay the cost of freedom then you dont deserve to live free.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by jbmitch]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Being an athiest and killing people is not the same as killing people because they aren't an athiest - big difference.

As for the article - I would wager that it is just fear mongering. Is the translation sound?

Could it be his way of overstating the potential coup, i.e 'Not even the USA or UK would survive such a coup'?

I dunno, unusual but not ground breaking. Yet.
Good point except the Soviets DID torture and kill those who believed in Christ and in the Eastern Orthodox Church...my neighbor, a priest from Romania has witnessed this.

Anyhow I read the article on the warning to the Royals by the prince on Press TV site which I believe is Iranian.

To me it sound almost made up...like Baghdad Bob madeup stuff if you all remember that wonder of reality Gulf War Two.

But your point is valid in the sense that you cannot generalize a slight simply because a individual is of certain race, creed or color.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
I've got a question guys, where will they go?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'm thinking a microstate.

Monaco, Luxembourg or somewhere else like that.

Though they might just end up in Dubai.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Could this possibly be a result of S. Arabia giving the OK for Israel to utilize their airspace in the bombing of Iranian Nuclear Facilities? Perhaps the elites in S. Arabia feel the people will up rise because of this?

www.abovetopsecret.com... e=2#pid9005542

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relaxfreedom
reply to post by Skellon

Can I just add to your comment apparently Isreal found a hugh gas supply am not actualy sure if its in gaza water or isreali waters will have to research that report again

In Gaza's waters is a pocket of natural gas worth about 4 billion dollars. They talked about it briefly when Israel was 'defending' themselves against Gaza attacks during Operation Cast Lead.

www.pressaction.com...

[edit on 12-6-2010 by OuttaTime]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyStrike
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I wonder if this could be in response to the thousands of cable messages that Wikileaks is about to release. Possibly the info contained in them could be so damaging that it could cause an uprising.

That would be my guess, as there is a huge national manhunt out on him now. When the FBI, CIA, and Pentagon put citizens in the wanted list, they come up missing or suicided. He should probably release all that info into the backbone servers and vanish into exile.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by tangotemper

This bloke sounds a bit like a Saudi outcast, an early OBL, to me. And, I am reminded of the Koran's requirement to "send someone to warn, before punishing".

You have a point.

I still liken it to Baghdad Bob and Shiite Propaganda but everything, even propaganda like this needs to be weighed and measured.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Surprising why no one's talking of Al Qaeda's immediate aim? It's this terrorist group that's gunning for Saudi Arabia's royalty to punish it for allowing U.S. military bases in the kingdom. They consider them America's lackeys who need to be overthrown to return Saudi Arabia to its roots as an Islamic state.

It's not the Saudi Army but Al Qaeda which is the imminent threat. Whether they have the capability to overthrow the regime is the question. However, it could end in three ways—

the regime could successfully defend itself and remain in power,

civil war could break out between different factions within the country,

or a new contender who espouses extreme Islam could emerge, perhaps from within the royal family, and take over.

Here's something interesting that'll put things in perspective:

SAUDI ARABIA: In al-Qaeda's Sights

It answers the following questions:

* Is al-Qaeda now targeting Saudi Arabia?
* Why does al-Qaeda want to topple the royal family?
* Why is al-Qaeda still targeting the kingdom?
* Why did terrorists target foreign Arab's housing compounds in the recent attacks?
* Which affiliate groups are suspected of being responsible for the Saudi attacks?
* How are these affiliates related to al-Qaeda?
* How much support does al Qaeda have in Saudi Arabia?
* Could al-Qaeda overthrow the royal family?
* What has Saudi Arabia done to crack down on terror?
* Does Saudi Arabia finance terrorism?
* What more can it do to fight terrorism?

Here... www.cfr.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just a thought...has anyone considered the possibility that the PTB might try to re-enact the events of Bible Prophecy to further their goals?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join