It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
If Saudi co-operates with Israel in any way on an Iranian attack, I think that would be a possible catalyst for what the prince is talking about.

I think you have hit the nail on the head

that is exactly what I was thinking.
Opening up Saudi Air Space and standing down
for Israeli planes to attack Iran does not sit well
with devout Muslim Military Officials. As that would
be aiding Zionism and link the Saudi royal family
to terrorism against Muslims.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
the sad thing about it is its all just talk.
i cant wait for the day the saudis invite israelis in to make bombing runs on iran.

that would just be awesome. just hope north korea gets involved too somehow.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
This could be very bad for the USA.

The Saudi Arabians hold a large part of the US debt and over $1 trillion in US hard currency.

If the Royal Family were to flee, they might be tempted to dump that hard currency on the open market and/or call in outstanding US debt. That much hard currency all at one time or a large debt recall would cause a massive collapse of the US dollar.

When less than 1% of the population owns over 99% of the wealth in any country, it usually ends badly when the people get sick of it. It happened in Russia, France, and Cuba and in many other countries around the world throughout history.

The OP might be right - it could be Saudi Arabia's time.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
This could be very bad for the USA.

That much hard currency all at one time or a large debt recall would cause a massive collapse of the US dollar.

the usd dropping will not be bad for everyone

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He fears the US and its allies may not survive the loss of Saudi Arabia to coup or revolution.

It would drive oil and gas to prices not seen since the Iranian Revolution of 1979 (adjusted for inflation). It would be a full blown energy crisis.
Even though most of our oil comes from Canada and South America, the markets would still be hit by the oil shock and the prices would skyrocket.

Personally I think we will survive. We survived 1979, we will survive the loss of Saudi Arabia.

Israel will probably sit back and watch the fireworks. Sunni vs. Shiite, fundamentalist vs. nationalist is probably going to tear the region apart in the next 10 to 15 years. I'm going to bet before this century is over the Turks will once again dominate the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
VERY cryptic indeed

I wonder what he is referring to when talking about USA, UK...and why on earth is Israel teamed with USA & UK I wonder???

I would have thought that fairly obvious.

There is a spiritual war raging right now between God's people and the Satanists.

Several nations have been spectacularly successful in defeating the Satanists and driving them into exile. Most notably Russia and Turkey. Both nations will be blessed with safety, peace, and prosperity............. wait and see.

Other nations are now completely and totally in the grip of completely dark and evil forces, most notably Israel, America and Britain.

Israel America and Britain will descend in a death spiral of corruption, violence, war, revolution, and will be overcome by natural disasters.
And all the people will think about is money, sex, and how best to steal and kill to survive.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

He must know of some major event about to unfold, maybe because the oil spill or something else, but the elites seem to be anticipating that the United States, Britain, and Israel at least won't survive whatever loss he mentioned in passing.

Israel will never again cease being a nation...ever!

You can bank on that.

I'm laughing so hard right now my insides hurt....

That's what they told the Roman Legions who had what remained of Israel holed up like rats at Mt. Masada... I admire your "Nationaistic" Impotence... However the time is fast approaching where Nationalism will go the way of the DoDo, just like Racism, Statism, and Religion.

Buh Bye....

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

That must be after a mass extinction that wipes out humanity.

Prejudice and religion are wired into our brains and our genes.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I guess this marries into the King of Jordan's comments on the risk of regional war.
Now he is a guy I actually listen out for (British mother, Palestinian wife, and CiC of a British regiment) over a unknown Saudi prince..

Tho that does not make the letter any the less interesting... something is definitely up..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

From a military and economic point of view, the Saudis and the Kuwaitis are indeed American allies. However, the oil industries of these countries would be targeted first by Iran in the eventuality of a war. In such a scenario, the revenue generating capacity of these nations could be severely affected. Social unrest could possibly follow in such situations.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The thing about the coming apocalypse is (barring some level of extraction) you can't escape it.

You can't hunker down in some bunker or flee to another part of the world and hope things will be okay.

You're simply trying to hold onto this fading material world.
This is only prolonging the inevitable.

The cycle ends. Everything is cleaned off.
They'll know where you are and we must all go one way or another.

That's it, folks. If your hear your people calling you back home, or hear the call and don't recognize the people doing it, just make peace with the fact that they are yours.

I've already decided what I want to do, and I've been told not to change my mind this time.

You heard.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I am sorry but atheism has also caused death and destruction, and in the 19th and 20th century it was because of atheists like Marx, Engels, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, etc that more people have been murdered, and incarcerated than all other conflicts, including world wars combined have caused.

Some sections of mankind can find ANY excuse to cause death, oppression, and suffering, and it doesn't have to be because of religion.

Let's stay on topic instead of trying to derail the thread.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

My friend you are confusing correlation with causation. That is a common mistake even for intelligent people. Atheism did not CAUSE any of the atrocities of the 19th and 20th centuries. It was not "the disbelief in a deity", nor was it a principle derived therefrom, which influenced those "atheist" states to commit mass murder.

The motivation was either politics, i.e. communist or fascist dictatorships, economically motivated, the result of intense divisive propaganda, or a combination of all. The lack of belief in a deity does not factor into it anywhere. You could argue that it allowed them to be more easily dominated by propaganda, but I would argue strongly against that point as well.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Calm Down, Please

The original story is from an Iranian web site. The Iranians hate the Saudi regime: it's Sunni, American-allied, as rich as Croesus and the only local power to challenge Iran's regional ascendancy, not to mention influence in the Muslim world.

The story is propaganda. Some rich Saudi nutter shoots his mouth off, it gets blown up by the Iranians into some huge apocalyptic warning. The Saudi royal family is huge; there are over a thousand princes. This one obviously lost the plot somewhere between Riyadh and Tehran.

As for the 'corroborating' web site, it's run by mad Islamofascist Chechen terrorists.

Calm down. Breathing into a paper bag may help.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Hey guys here a small matter!!

I have heard that the reason that this Princes letter was released and this letter was written was a warning of impending problems to do with the documents that the wiki-leaks founder may or may not have. Contained within those documents and cables are dealings within the Middle east that are very horrific. People have been killed, nations enslaved and religion has been "amplified" for certain reasons. Releasing these documents is going to shed some real light on some of the things that the public in the middle east and certain govts as well as the people in the US and UK have no idea about that could be quite problematic to explain. I think all manner of rules and treaties and conventions have been broken.

This just a whisper that may or may not be true. But something BIG is happening very soon.

Anyway didnt the founder of wikileaks say he has some history making news?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Interesting to see this report come out as we are now hearing that Saudi has given Israel permission to use there air space .

Perhaps it's not entirely propaganda , but rather a direct threat to the Saudi leadership , specially when we consider the source .

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

"Do not fool yourself by relying on the United States or Britain or Israel, because they will not survive the loss;

Which loss?
Could it be true that the real oil reserves of SA are at the end?
I have read about this about two years ago.

Or could it be that the US is working on some cover operation which should result in Saudi overhtrow/ slaughter - with intention to destroy all the US debts which Saudis hold? But things go wrong and the Saudis somehow will manage to dump the Debt and $?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by JacekPL]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
Interesting to see this report come out as we are now hearing that Saudi has given Israel permission to use there air space .

Perhaps it's not entirely propaganda , but rather a direct threat to the Saudi leadership , specially when we consider the source .

It's been said a few times before but i think that this corroborates it quite well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He is saying the American empire is falling, and when it does fall the Royal family will not be able to rely on American help, and that the people hates them bitterly for being the mayor for the US empire.

America/Britain/Israel, is all the same, the American empire is huge.

More and more evidence is emerging that the US empire will collapse just like the USSR.

America will retreat, and that retreat will leave all the mayors vulnerable against the people.

We all know the people hate the American rule over their land bitterly, and the first one they will get revenge on is the mayors, the representatives of the empire, hence the royal family.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by C11H17N2NaO2S

Yes your right on the the wikileaks statement...during the course of an interview with the wikileaks founder julian A he clearly stated that wikileaks is in possession of some "history altering information" When I heard him say this I thought to myself omg and then the hairs on the back of my neck stood up !!
Its sounded like warning type of statment...so I was just wondering if its has anything to do with the middle east one other thing of interest a person in the usa intelligence was arrested in the middle east a few weeks ago apparentely he was supplying and boasting that he send a lot of classified 260,000 bits of information material to wikileaks
wikileaks has denied recieving any such material

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Relaxfreedom]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by JacekPL

"Do not fool yourself by relying on the United States or Britain or Israel, because they will not survive the loss;

No one seems to get it, no one seems to know what loss.

Look at the American empire, it is effected economically from East to West.

It is in a bad condition, it is still stuck in Afghanistan, it is so desperate that it is using terrorism to cause hate towards the resistance in Afghanistan.

The same tactics used to cause hate towards Al-Qaeda and other revolutionary groups who wanted Muslim nations Independent from the US empire.

The US will not be able to hold all its territories, not for long, the Saudis know that.

The US is so desperate that it used another act of terrorism to hold on to Japan, destroying a S. Korean naval ship.

All of these dirty secrets will be exposed if the Wiki-Leak founder is not already caught and killed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join