It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
A previous poster noted that the author of this warning letter was a former head of Saudi intelligence, and thought he might be the current ambassador to the US.

It is true that Turki al-Faisal was director foreign intelligence for some 20 years, and that he currently is ambassador, but this is a different person than the supposed author, Turki bin Abdul Aziz.

Turki bin Abdul Aziz

Turki bin Abdul Aziz (born 1934) is a member of the Sudairi faction of the Al Saud and Saudi Arabia's former Deputy Minister for Defence & Aviation.

Source

Turki al-Faisal

Best known as director of Saudi foreign intelligence for nearly 25 years. Some say the agency is an impressive spy apparatus with tentacles everywhere, but Simon Henderson, author of "After King Fahd," suggests that they are primarily there to "dole out some money" when problems arise.

Source

Of this Wagze news agecy, sourced to have published the letter, little is known. This skeptical--though speculative--opinion, is worth reading:

WTF is this Wagze news agency? It calls itself the Aljazeera News Agency. Could the whole thing be an Iranian plant? Yes, it could, it could. Just as there are Saudi plants pretending to be legitimate local newspapers in some Gulf states (Persian Gulf, not Gulf of BP).

Source

This story also runs on the Kavkaz-Center News Agency: Link

The Kavkaz Center (KC, literally Caucasus center) is a privately-run Internet publication which aims to be 'a Chechen internet agency which is independent, international and Islamic' that 'does not represent the viewpoint of any state structures'.

Since its inception it has broadcast Chechen separatist propaganda in support for the secession of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria and later the Caucasian Emirate and the mujahideen worldwide.

Source

This information, including the story's broadcast on PressTV--an English language Iranian news network--(link) suggests to me that the "letter" is nothing more than propaganda.

The timing of this, what with the impending WikiLeaks uberleak, and Saudi Arabia clearing airlanes for Israeli jets (the latter its own sort of propaganda), does make for interesting speculation.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cagliostro

I don't think it matters who is the author...this particular communication is not political or military but instead concerns matters of a more subtle and delicate nature.

Whatever was protecting the rulers of this nation won't be protecting it in the near future and the author, whoever it is, wants the readers to know that thinking about an escapse plan at this time is prudent.

I know it's hard to accept that the people that have been in power for so long are not all powerful and that they can be swept away in a matter of minutes at a time of another powers choosing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I disagree.
Stay and die, savages.
Die at the hands of your fellow demon-possessed savage serfs.

May you all feast on the bones of each others' children.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
Saudi Arabia gives Israel Clear Skies to Attack Iranian Nuclear Sites
theintelhub.com...

War on Iran the Perfect Storm from Hell
theintelhub.com...

When you add these two recent articles into the mix, we have something that is unsettling to say the least.

Skellon.

I would also like to add the fact that Iran is shipping Humanitarian Aid to Gaza via boats which will be guarded by the army. Gaza Gets Guarded Relief

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

"If we are wise, we must leave this country to its people, whose dislike for us is increasing," said Prince Turki, advising Saudi officials to escape with their families.

"Do it today before tomorrow as long as the money we have is enough for us to live anywhere in the world; from Switzerland to Canada and Australia…we should not return as long as we are able to get out safely, we must take our families quickly and pull out," he urged.

"Do not fool yourself by relying on the United States or Britain or Israel, because they will not survive the loss; the only door open is now the exit door of no return. Let us go before it closes."

He finally warned against a military coup against the ruling family, saying "no one will attack us from outside but our armed forces will attack us."

www.presstv.ir...

In light of what is taking place in Tunisia and Egypt, I think this topic deserves another look.

Massive unemployment and poverty.
Stark division between the rich and the poor.
Heavy handed, abusive rule.

They've squeezed the people way too long in order to maintain an opulent lifestyle, and it looks like this alleged letter from a Saudi Prince was spot on for many rulers in the middle-east.

I wonder how many others will flee to friendly foreign nations that will embrace these sort of wealthy leeches, as have Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak's son?

Who will be the next to take flight as this wave spreads?
I bet the Saudi Royal Family are pretty darned nervous right about now.

- Lee
edit on 27-1-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Heh,let them piss their Pants. Me thinks they already made preparations to leave,and are just waiting for Mubarak to fall down the Steps.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Wow is it just me or does it seem like mass riots on a global scale are in our immediate future. With this news and the riots in Egypt and various other places it just feels to me like a train going downhill, gaining speed and momentum and its spreading out all over into other countries, seems like a majority of mankind is sick of corrupt governments playing the people like puppets for their own self gain. If this stuff does gain more momentum then we are in for some scary times ahead.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't know ii's been brought up yet here, but there's this information that I posted in my thread today here

Well now this is interesting: Saudi King Arrives in Morocco After Treatment in U.S

A world leader not in "place." Any others? Mubarak in Egypt seems to want to stay, but that's still up in the air Also, aren't a lot of the "elite" in Davos?

I'm beginning to get a bad feeling.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia's people all hate America.

Prior to Obama being elected they announced they were not going to accept US dollars for oil anymore and were going to start the Gulf Monetary Union.

The CIA put Barrack into power to appease the Saud people. Gave them a Victory Mosque on Ground Zero, paid off alllllll of Saudi Arabia's debts, gave them $60 BILLION in free military gear.

But the people of Saudi Arabia still don't want to support America. They financed the Pakistani Nuclear Bomb program in exchange for a few bombs of their own. They're a Nuclear Power now. Who hates America.

Since America is buying little Saud Oil our dollars aren't pouring in to appease them. The Chinese are buying more oil from them now than us. So the Chinese are pushing the Saud's to drop us and our dollar. They really didn't need to be pushed, they hate us.

So if the Saud Royal Family flees guess what happens? Israel would fear those Saud's having full control of their nukes...they hate Israel. So either Israel strikes Saudi Arabia to take away their nukes....or America strikes Saudi Arabia.....becoming the new Vietnam with China supporting the local people.

But it would be a nuclear exchange Vietnam type war. And the Saud's would have Iran as an ally....Russia.....Venezuala...Central America....South America.....

This will get real interesting. There is not 1 person in Saudi Arabia that likes America. The Royal Family was appeased by our dollars to get oil...if they flee Saudi....holy cow....WWIII & Nuclear.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Looks like the saudi prince wasnt telliing porkies although the mid east troubles havent arrived at the saudis door YET!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeDee
Looks like the saudi prince wasnt telliing porkies although the mid east troubles havent arrived at the saudis door YET!

Hopefully it is only a matter of time, because I believe this Prince is right on the money.

The Saudi Royals are undoubtedly working to make sure it doesn't.
King Abdullah has already slammed the protesters.

I really think tossing out fat-cats that oppress the people to such a degree is the best move, but the problem is, there is always another honest person ready to fill the leadership vacuum, and inevitably become the next dictator.

- Lee
edit on 31-1-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I dunno- the news has been filled with Egypt. (Rightfully so, it's big news.)

BUT

There were a lot of protest in Saudia Arabia lately that didn't get a lot of US coverage, and then there were these freak rains that have flooded Jeddah. I mean, that's pretty crazy, it is a desert! Then because there was no drainage system in place, they've had crap all in the streets, and this is one of their larger cities. 10-11 people died.

So after the flood disaster, will people start rioting again?

He could know something about coming climate change too. There's no telling what the elites know that no one else does.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join