It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Saudi Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud has warned the country's royal family to step down and flee before a military coup or a popular uprising overthrows the kingdom.

In a letter published by Wagze news agency on Tuesday, the Cairo-based prince warned Saudi Arabia's ruling family of a fate similar to that of Iraq's executed dictator Saddam Hussein and the ousted Iranian Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, calling on them to escape before people "cut off our heads in streets."

He warned that the Saudi royal family is no longer able to "impose" itself on people, arguing that deviations in carrying out the religious concepts that make up the basis of the Saudi government "have gotten out of our hands," so that the opposition views our acts as "interfering in people's private life and restricting their liberties."

"If we are wise, we must leave this country to its people, whose dislike for us is increasing," said Prince Turki, advising Saudi officials to escape with their families.

"Do it today before tomorrow as long as the money we have is enough for us to live anywhere in the world; from Switzerland to Canada and Australia…we should not return as long as we are able to get out safely, we must take our families quickly and pull out," he urged.

"Do not fool yourself by relying on the United States or Britain or Israel, because they will not survive the loss; the only door open is now the exit door of no return. Let us go before it closes."

He finally warned against a military coup against the ruling family, saying "no one will attack us from outside but our armed forces will attack us."

www.presstv.ir...

I found this extremely strange, not the part about the prince telling the Saudi family to leave Saudi Arabia, but the part where he says not to rely on the United States, Britain, or Israel because they will not survive the loss.

I didn't see this on the website when i searched, and I think it is important for people to know this.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
VERY cryptic indeed

I wonder what he is referring to when talking about USA, UK...and why on earth is Israel teamed with USA & UK I wonder???

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
VERY cryptic indeed

I wonder what he is referring to when talking about USA, UK...and why on earth is Israel teamed with USA & UK I wonder???

Yes, I wondered that too.

This prince is part of the ruling elite in the world, and he is giving a warning, and whether or not he intended it, he is also warning people about the future of at least the United States, Britain, and Israel, and according to him it won't be good.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure.

If one Elite is telling another Elite to get out of Dodge....

Something's going on.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

VERY cryptic indeed

Duh? Israel is always teamed with USA and UK. In any apocalyptic warning it is well understood that the only people standing alongside Israel in the endtimes are the USA and UK.

Now, as for the warnings, is it that bad in SA? I haven't heard anything outrageous lately? Same ol same ol. Is it really the religious restrictions? After all these years? Could it be the oil things going on? Could it be related to BP and the Gulf? Iran? Turkey and Israel?

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Yes, and apparently the ruling elites are anticipating disaster in Middle East countries like Saudi Arabia, but also on countries like the Unied States, Britain, and Israel.

He must know of some major event about to unfold, maybe because the oil spill or something else, but the elites seem to be anticipating that the United States, Britain, and Israel at least won't survive whatever loss he mentioned in passing.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Man, that's crazy.

It seems like everything right now is just starting to fall into place.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I also found this story being corroborated by other Middle Eastern news media, such as.

kavkazcenter.com...

ww w.shiitenews.com

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Is this letter addressing the Saudi Royals ......?

........ or is he speaking over their shoulders - to the people ?

================================================

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

VERY cryptic indeed

Yes, I wondered that too.

This prince is part of the ruling elite in the world, and he is giving a warning, and whether or not he intended it, he is also warning people about the future of at least the United States, Britain, and Israel, and according to him it won't be good.

And so it begins.

Related: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-6-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Is this letter addressing the Saudi Royals ......?

........ or is he speaking over their shoulders - to the people ?

It is/was a letter addressing the Saudi Royals and the letter was published by Wagze news agency.

I don't know how, or why they got the letter, but it was published and the contents of the letter have been disclosed by several news media, including from the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Maybe the Prince is a victim of Paranoia?
Affraid of losing his wealth..?

The wealth flaunted by a lot of the sheiks or oil barons is enougth to make anybody without it jealous. And
he said 'our' people, which makes me think a revolt/revolution of sorts? Perhaps a coup?

But anyway, they mention religion again... The things done in the name of a religion are becoming quite common again in my oppinion.
Before you know it, there'll be new crusades etc.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I am sorry but atheism has also caused death and destruction, and in the 19th and 20th century it was because of atheists like Marx, Engels, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, etc that more people have been murdered, and incarcerated than all other conflicts, including world wars combined have caused.

Some sections of mankind can find ANY excuse to cause death, oppression, and suffering, and it doesn't have to be because of religion.

Let's stay on topic instead of trying to derail the thread.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

VERY cryptic indeed

Perhaps due to the reasons all the three named countries are steadfast allies of Saudi Arabian royal allies. The royal families of S.Arabia depends heavily on these countries and vice versa.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Being an athiest and killing people is not the same as killing people because they aren't an athiest - big difference.

As for the article - I would wager that it is just fear mongering. Is the translation sound?

Could it be his way of overstating the potential coup, i.e 'Not even the USA or UK would survive such a coup'?

I dunno, unusual but not ground breaking. Yet.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

True. But I dont think a lot of the Saudi Arabians are atheists.
Have you seen how strict the laws in Dubai are...? Because of religion. Add a few more of the U.A.E. To that too.

I think the prince is just suffering of paranoia and how those in power afraid of losing it, as well as their wealth and lifestyle. Which is a symptom of greed.

Uugh, im bringing religion into to many threads today.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Being an athiest and killing people is not the same as killing people because they aren't an athiest - big difference.

You are wrong, as I have experienced and lived in a nation that was, and still is ruled by the beliefs of Marx, and I know the extent that such dictatorships have taken to eliminate those that would believe in one or another religion and even spirituality in general. But again, let's stay on topic please.

Originally posted by LiveForever8
As for the article - I would wager that it is just fear mongering. Is the translation sound?

Could it be his way of overstating the potential coup, i.e 'Not even the USA or UK would survive such a coup'?

I dunno, unusual but not ground breaking. Yet.

Several Middle Eastern news media are also reporting the same, i doubt they all got it translated wrong, and it is not "fearmongering"..

"Fearmongering" is trying to tie this to any religion because of your beliefs...

This is a warning from one of the ruling elites to the Saudi family, and thankfully it seems to have been leaked somehow to the news media in the Middle East.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
OPEC is about to suffer a mammoth blow as the world shifts away from oil as its primary fuel source. That's coming in this century, perhaps within the next 20 years. The Saudis and other oil-rich nations are going to abruptly find themselves without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

The USA and UK will be similarly impacted unless they take immediate steps to move away from an oil-based economy.

That's what I take from the prince's message. Nothing really cryptic about it. Besides, the prince could be off his rocker, barking mad, or just plain wrong.

Now, if he's talking about a religious apocalypse, then I think he's barking mad — no man shall know the hour, as the Bible says. It'll be upon us like a thief in the night, with no warnings, no time for preparation, no time to flee to Canada or Switzerland or wherever.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Also, from the way the article is written, you'd sware that the Prince is playing a game of cards, and wants to quit his nation, while he's ahead...

If I cared about the monachy of my country and heard a comment like that, then that would raise doubts in my mind about their ruling.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

True. Its also why a lot of the Saudi's are investing in the Tourism of their country, so that they'll have a way of supporting their econamy in 20 years time.
Hence the engineering landmarks built in the U.A.E.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join