It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I wonder if his message is linked to the recent release that the Saudi Government will allow Israel to overly its airspace to attack Iran? Iran claims to have the ability to strike Israel even though I think that is just rhetoric from them.

If the attack is carried out the regime in Iran could very well lump Saudi Arabia into the same category as Israel, and let slip the dogs of war. If the Saudi people feel they have been placed in the middle it might be enough to cause major instability with the Government in Saudi Arabia, forcing the people to make a government change to possibly remove themselves from a war.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This is the beginning of the end.

Don't say that people weren't trying to warn you all long. And he's right. America, Britain, and Israel are about to be rendered helpless. Our economies are all intertwined, and they're about to fall through the bottom.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I did a search in Aljazeera using," Saudi Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud and found nothing. I would have thought that at least Aljjazeera would have something a couple days old from Saudi Arabia. I'm beginning to think the the three sources that are used here, are Iranian disinfo sites.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well this is a bit scary ... especially as the first thing I thought of when I read the OP was another thread on ATS ... that normally I would have ignored ... for some reason this time I didn't !

>>> Thread Link > Post Link

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
I've got a question guys, where will they go?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'm thinking a microstate.

Monaco, Luxembourg or somewhere else like that.

Though they might just end up in Dubai.

well ... they are not welcomed here , they treat their people like crap , those greedy men in power take every thing for them selves and leave nothing to their citizens ,that's why lots of locals hate them and would love to see them over thrown.

and as for this letter ,i dough it because it's from an iranian web site , and every one knows that the iranian regime hates the Saudis because they are sunnis , plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by C11H17N2NaO2S
Hey guys here a small matter!!

I have heard that the reason that this Princes letter was released and this letter was written was a warning of impending problems to do with the documents that the wiki-leaks founder may or may not have. Contained within those documents and cables are dealings within the Middle east that are very horrific. People have been killed, nations enslaved and religion has been "amplified" for certain reasons. Releasing these documents is going to shed some real light on some of the things that the public in the middle east and certain govts as well as the people in the US and UK have no idea about that could be quite problematic to explain. I think all manner of rules and treaties and conventions have been broken.

This just a whisper that may or may not be true. But something BIG is happening very soon.

Anyway didnt the founder of wikileaks say he has some history making news?

This thread just took on a new flavour with that little reminder and I may be wrong.

This Iran based propaganda might have some meat.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can anyone substantiate the legitimacy of this thread using verified news sources?
Aljazeera has nothing on this.
If we can't prove that the material in this thread title is legitimate, then it should be moved to the HOAX bin.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Can anyone substantiate the legitimacy of this thread using verified news sources?
If we can't prove that the material in this thread title is legitimate, then it should be moved to the HOAX bin.

You may call PressTv.Ir an Iranian disinfo site....But regardless....here's another source folks

PressTV

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If oil is not the currency anymore Dubai is gonna look like a ghost city, since they have a bad sewer system... oh my ! What a waste of resource and money.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey guys. I would like to share my idea on what may be happening. A coup, but it being from the youngest Saudi Prince. He has had dealings Usama bin Laden in the past. Global Security normally has information about someone somewhere. The prince has had dealing with him in the past and even gave Usama advice on what to do when Russia was invading Afghanistan. This may just be radical Islam working through a Saudi Prince to try and get an allied nation to leave their power behind so he can take control. I say allied loosely. It is true that Saudi Arabia has many training camps and resources for a Jihadist.

Or that this prince has information from his sources in the Jihad movement that will cripple certain parts of the USA, Britain, and Israel. Either way the letter is interesting, but who know's where his loyalties lie.

I also wanted to edit this to add, since the Saudi skies are open for Israel a clear enemy of Iran and Palestine (resources come from Iran to Jihad camps) wouldn't you try to use your influence to stop whatever may be coming? I wonder if this is nothing more than a scare tactic by a family member with little power living outside Saudi Arabia to influence his family to leave. From the point they leave, an anti Israeli, American and British ruling family could be setup with close ties to the radical Islam. At least one that is now showing open support, instead of private support.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by UFORacer56]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

How do you know Al Jazheera has never taken money from the Saudi's thus they stay away from this?

What, they are uncorruptable?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Mods,
I have searched major news sites all over the world and I cannot substantiate the claims made in the topic, nor body of this thread.
May I suggest that this be placed into the HOAX forum.
As a search function, I used,” Saudi Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.” I found nothing. Here are the links.
Aljazeera,
english.aljazeera.net...
Mail Gaurdian,
www.mg.co.za... sa=Search#456
South China Morning Post,
www.scmp.com... 6&y=5&keyword=Saudi+Prince+Turki+bin+Abdul+Aziz+Al+Saud&searchType=1

The Japan Times,
www.japantimes.co.jp... aud&sa=Search&siteurl=www.japantimes.co.jp%2F#488

The New York Times,
topics.nytimes.com... se

UPI,
www.upi.com...

Arab news,
www.arabnews.com...;jsessionid=E7D04DA085F52E38A1D441057E1ECDEC

The Washington Post,
www.washingtonpost.com...

Asharq Alawsat, (Saudia Arabia newspaper),
www.asharq-e.com...

These sites,
www.presstv.ir... kavkazcenter.com... www.shiitenews.com...
are as incredible and unreliable as Sorcha Faal.

Additionally, I have pressed the alert icon on this to direct further attention to my post.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The onus is on you to provide information that this is a HOAX... not the other way around. Don't get upset with this, there are many, many, many threads on ATS that you can't substantiate in the MSM, but that doesn't make them a hoax. Consider it an opportunity to hone your research skills.

Mods,
I have searched major news sites all over the world and I cannot substantiate the claims made in the topic, nor body of this thread.
May I suggest that this be placed into the HOAX forum.
As a search function, I used,” Saudi Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud.” I found nothing. Here are the links.

Did you find anything that would cause us to think that this was a hoax? THAT is the question. Again, the onus is on you/us to find info that suggests this is a hoax, the lack of substantiating evidence is not proof of it being a hoax.

[edit on 12/6/2010 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Go too DEBKAfile..for more information

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
We have other outlets for oil so it can't be that.... anyway we are working towards cleaner energy and more efficient energy....

If this not BS then i can only assume this guy is chatting about a Nuke strike or attempted one anyway.... or something similar.... bothe the UK & USA have radicalists living there... they've tried before and no doubt they'll try again....

Maybe something is on the horizon although i have no idea what it has to do with Saudi Arabia...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
To add to this being a hoax, it should be noted that Iran is Shiite dominant. Whereas Saudi Arabia is Sunni dominant. This could be nothing more than propaganda to make Saudi Arabia fearful of their action of opening up airspace for Israel to bomb a Shiite majority. I think this is a lot more complicated than a simple letter from a Saudi Prince. Is it real? What are the links that these news agencies have to certain nations and Islam sects? If this can be found, we may have a better idea if this is a hoax and if it is or isn't, we may find what implications it has.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relaxfreedom

Nope!
www.debka.com...
Nothing their either, however, it does restrict some information that can be accessed for members only.
This thread is a Hoax.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relaxfreedom

Nope!
www.debka.com...
Nothing their either, however, it does restrict some information that can be accessed for members only.
This thread is a Hoax.

Perhaps, rather than being so adamant, without proof, that this is a HOAX....you should simply move on to one of the 10s of thousands of other available threads here on ATS.

Seems more like this news has you scared stiff and you are so scared of the potential fallout of this news, that you want to wish it away, by unilaterally declaring it a hoax.

Sorry you are so bothered by this news.....go find proof of it being a HOAX...then come back...but quit derailing!

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There are some 40,000 Saudi royal family members and something along the lines of 5,000 to 7,000 princes, depending on what data you use. Just because someone has the title "prince" attached to their name does not mean that they necessarily speak for the entire royal family or that they are anyone of particular importance.

I am currently in Riyadh SA and i can assure you that the royal family is very much in control. There doesn't seem to be any huge political uprising on the horizon and it is business as usual here. The royal family is not leaving any time soon, and it is status quo here in the "magic kingdom."

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

He must know of some major event about to unfold, maybe because the oil spill or something else, but the elites seem to be anticipating that the United States, Britain, and Israel at least won't survive whatever loss he mentioned in passing.

I dont think this is about the oil spill. At all.

*Opinion*

It sounds to me as if he has a friend in the military who has warned him there is about to be a coup, and that the intent of those who are planning the coup is to also attack Israel, the US, and Britain.

I wonder if they have secret nukes. Wouldnt that be a kick in the ass, if one of the US's "friend" countries had a secret nuclear capability brewing under the radar. Short of their having nukes, I cant see any reason for them to be so confident that the US wasnt going to be able to help the Saudi royals.

Just my two cents.

Edit to add;

reply to post by Grinder

The article you quoted about Saudi Arabia being willing to allow Israeli jets to cross their airspace to attack Iran would provide the trigger for a military coup. Especially since the military has practiced the contingency, and in doing so, made a broad group of people aware that they are going to allow Israel to attack another Muslim country.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by Illusionsaregrander]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join