It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince warns S. Arabia of apocalypse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
He should probably release all that info into the backbone servers and vanish into exile.

Im sure they have already thought about that. I am sure that IF they in fact have those 260,000 cables, they no longer sit in one place. The only wise thing to do would be to disseminate that information as widely as possible, as quickly as possible.

If one person has the information, it makes sense to kill that one person (to someone so inclined, I am not advocating it) if 10,000 people have that information, it is less feasible to kill them all.

Julian does not seem like a dummy. I am sure that IF they have the information, he has it spread all over the place by now. Even if they have already killed him, hopefully they had plans in place to automate that process. He was already a moving target, so he was not unaware that he needed contingencies.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Wrong. Something shouldnt be labeled a hoax because it cant be proven true. It should only be labeled a hoax if it is proven to be a hoax.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I gave two other Middle Eastern news media sources that corroborate this, and there are many more.

kavkazcenter.com...

ww w.shiitenews.com

Al Jazzera is a propaganda news media and several countries have found that reporters for Al jazzera are ALWAYS at the right moment, at the right time in events such as bombings, and attacks.

Governments like Spain have indicted Al Jazeera reporters because they seem to have a link with Islamic extremists and always know when, and where attacks will occur before they occur. Al Jazzera only reports whatever propaganda they think will hurt the image of the U.S., and other allies.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can post other Middle Eastern news media reporting this, as well as other Muslim news sites and blogs.

saudiwomensassociation.org...

and btw, Al jazeera is reporting this too...

I wonder why some people will only believe Al Jazeera...

www.aljazeera.com...

and btw this is also being discussed in Middle Eastern blogs by Arab and Muslim people, but unless i am mistaken we still have the T&C that does not allow to post to other forums.

So far what I have seen is people saying this is true and hoping for it to happen.

The Muslim institute also has this in English.
www.musliminstitute.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

The prince I know from S A is very humble and dresses modestly. We exchanged copies of the Bible and Q'uran.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
To good to be true. It is quite obvious that there are many criminals that have sweet jobs in government and such, but I have every reason to believe that they would prefer to die than willingly give up their way of life.

They've been at it too long...and I think many would prefer to die violently than just leave even though leaving makes perfect sense. Leaving doesn't mean they won't die...it'll just be a slower more embarrassing death.

It doesn't much matter to me what they choose to do...whatever punishment they ultimately get is probably less than they deserve. Not because of what they did yesterday or in the past...but because of what they have every intention on doing tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
after the shtf, south america will rise up to be dominant class in the world as they would remain unharmed after the apocalypse. no suprise they are all catholic nations.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by winotka

They, the Saudi Royals are well educated.

They have been raised within the protocols of Royalty and Goverment so they are taught to be gracious.

I am not dissing them...I simply know that they are very well educated and a great pleasure to converse with (i would imagine..never have)

But the info against them is from their sworn enemies so it must be viewed in that light.

If I wanted to cause discord I would publish stuff like this on the internet. lol

I cannot believe I am arguing FOR Saudi royals as they have done atrocious things in the name of Islam.

lol

Yet the nation of Iran is nothing to be scoffed at. Good luck with a ground assault.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Who else finds it odd he speaks of doom to the us and as well as canada being a possible choice to move to? If the us is not safe I am positive cana will not go untouched. Anything that happens to us would devastate them. I think its paranoia.

He's not describing the end times either. According to the bible israel will weather all storms and will be standing on top.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
Maybe the Prince is a victim of Paranoia?
Affraid of losing his wealth..?

The wealth flaunted by a lot of the sheiks or oil barons is enougth to make anybody without it jealous. And
he said 'our' people, which makes me think a revolt/revolution of sorts? Perhaps a coup?

But anyway, they mention religion again... The things done in the name of a religion are becoming quite common again in my oppinion.
Before you know it, there'll be new crusades etc.

That prince left Saudi Arabia years ago.

If you carefully read you will see he is in Cairo.

I am surprised he considers Egypt stable.

You know they are in trouble when they started drilling offshore
like mad there.

The truth is slipping out, most of the large oil fields are ramping
down on production just like the US did in the early 1970's.

Check out the documentary "Crude Awakening" for clarity.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Being an athiest and killing people is not the same as killing people because they aren't an athiest - big difference.

As for the article - I would wager that it is just fear mongering. Is the translation sound?

Could it be his way of overstating the potential coup, i.e 'Not even the USA or UK would survive such a coup'?

I dunno, unusual but not ground breaking. Yet.

I think the reference that the US, UK and Israel would not survive the
loss is in reference to the oil they get from there.

If the new rulers of that country decide to accept payment only in gold
or silver or some tangible asset you will see the paper funny money
game go "poof" and the US dollar will be worth about as much as
the paper that was printed during the Wiemar Republic.

Israel exists largely due to the US dollar.

The US may get most of its imported oil from Canada, but a large
portion comes from Saudi Arabia.

A civil war there would be very bad for business so to speak.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UFORacer56

Wrong Prince - apparently the SA royal family have limited imaginations when it comes to names. The one who wrote the open letter is Prince Turki bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud and not Prince Turki bin Faisal ibn Abdul Aziz Al Saud , which is the one the global security article refers to.

I'm still searching for more information on this chappie, but it appears that the Canadians may have had a bit of interest in him in the past. According to this article, the Prince was a target of a Canadian based spy ring. They allegedly saw the prince being drugged on regular occasions and sought to have information provided about him. Presumably they were concerned for his welfare.

Just in case you have probs with the link,

National Post, Page A01, 14-May-2004 Canadian envoy ran Saudi spy ring By Francine Dube A high-ranking Canadian diplomat recruited Canadians in Egypt to spy on a Saudi prince and princess there at the behest of Saudi officials, according to a lawsuit filed in Ontario Superior Court. Gary Ogaick ran his own personal espionage ring out of the Canadian embassy in Riyadh in his capacity as first secretary and consul in 1999, according to the statement of claim. Mr. Ogaick allegedly asked Canadian security guards protecting Prince Turki bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud and his wife, Princess Hend Shanseddin Al-Fasi, to write detailed accounts of their experiences while working for the couple, who were then living at the Ramses Hilton in Cairo. The Canadians later learned the information was being collected for another high-ranking Saudi royal. In return, Mr. Ogaick was to bring pressure to bear on the Saudi government to pay the men US$425,000 in back wages that they were attempting to recover. In the end, the men received approximately $120,000 for their detective work, according to the man who filed the suit, Marc Lemieux, 38, of Barrie. Mr. Lemieux is acting on his own behalf and on behalf of the 13 other Ontario men who made up what was known as the Canadian Security Group working in Cairo to protect the royal couple. Mr. Lemieux is seeking $16.5-million in damages, equitable compensation for breach of duty and punitive damages. The suit names the Minister of Foreign Affairs, several Foreign Affairs officials and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as defendants. It alleges that senior Canadian officials, including Ted Hobson, then Canada's ambassador to Saudi Arabia, knew of Mr. Ogaick's activities but failed to take any action against him. "At all material times, Hobson, the Department of Foreign Affairs, the Minister of Foreign Affairs systematically encouraged, countenanced, approved, accepted and/or turned a blind eye towards Ogaick and other members of the Canadian foreign service using government of Canada resources to assist the Saudi government and royal family," reads the suit. The allegations have not been proven in court. A statement of defence has not yet been filed. Kimberly Phillips, a spokeswoman for the Department of Foreign Affairs, said yesterday they have every intention of defending the action. "Officials in the Department of Justice and Foreign Affairs are now reviewing the allegations made in the claim," Ms. Phillips said. "If these allegations are true this was done without the knowledge of anyone in the department and while this former employee was acting in his own personal capacity." She said Mr. Ogaick has since died. In a published news report last year, a Foreign Affairs official confirmed that the allegations that Mr. Ogaick was running an unauthorized espionage operation were substantiated, but by the time the RCMP was called in, Mr. Ogaick was living in retirement in Saudi Arabia and could not be disciplined. The imbroglio b

Edit to correct assumption

[edit on 12-6-2010 by tangotemper]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Second part - the edit went weird on me

The imbroglio began when Mr. Lemieux sent an e-mail to the Canadian embassy in Riyadh in February, 1999, expressing concern at Prince Turki's treatment in Cairo. The Canadians had begun working in Cairo in 1997, and had observed drugs being added to the prince's food without his knowledge, sending him to sleep for long periods of time, or into a torpor. "Members of the Canadian Security Group, including the plaintiff witnessed the regular and routine drugging of Prince Turki," reads the statement of claim. "Princess Hend directed various individuals, including the family doctor, to 'medicate' Prince Turki, without his knowledge, consent, or even specific medical reason. Drugs were placed into the food and drink of Prince Turki to varying degrees at varying times." Mr. Lemieux sent the e-mail requesting contact information for Saudi government offices in Saudi Arabia. That's when Mr. Ogaick became involved in the file, according to the the lawsuit, at one point even flying to Cairo to meet Mr. Lemieux and discuss details of the project. He offered pointers and suggestions about the type of information the Canadian embassy's Saudi contacts wanted, the suit says. "At no time did Ogaick inform Lemieux that he was not acting in his official capacity," reads the statement. The suit alleges that in addition to the Canadian security guards who submitted reports on the royal couple in Cairo, Mr. Ogaick asked Mr. Lemieux to recruit Austrian and American security personnel who had also worked at the Ramses Hilton. Mr. Lemieux did recruit other operatives, who were paid US$100,000, according to the suit. Mr. Ogaick offered a bonus of US$100,000 if they obtained "proof" that Princess Hend was "entertaining men in her room." It says that on several occasions, Mr. Ogaick used government of Canada e-mail to guarantee that monies would be paid. The suit alleges that all operations were ordered ended in August, 1999, after Prince Faisal bin Fahd bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud had died of a heart attack. Mr. Lemieux was advised that it was Prince Faisal that had been the backer of the operations in Cairo. Mr. Lemieux said yesterday Prince Faisal was a nephew of the prince in Cairo, and a son of King Fahd. The suit also alleges that Mr. Lemieux travelled to Riyadh at the behest of the Saudi ambassador to Canada, Mohammed Al-Husseini, with many of the documents about Prince Turki and the Cairo surveillance operations.

One wonders therefore, why he would regard Canada as a safe place to retire. Interesting that his wife felt the need to medicate him - possibly he's a fruitcake?

[edit on 12-6-2010 by tangotemper]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I agree with you but the American media is the cheerleaders for America.
That is what the Medias do, they spin their own agenda.
No news source will ever be anything but a bit of spin.
Watch them all and try to piece together your own conclusions.

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Good point. I shold have realized that. I'm sure that's what he's done. Let's just hope that our fearless prezzie doesn't enact the digital emergency act and shut down the net in fear of scandalous info. I kinda enjoy being online

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I remember reading an article online about a year ago that Bush Jr was building a bunker home in the northern part of S America... interesting..

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Yes I believe Russia is now the worlds largest oil producer.

Not to sure if the fact book says that but we can always have a look see.

it says...www.cia.gov...< br />

1 Saudi Arabia
2008 est.
2 Russia

2009 est.
3 United States

2008 est.
4 China

5 India

2009 est.
6 Iran

2009 est.
7 Canada

2008 est.
8 United Arab Emirates

2008 est.
9 Venezuela

2008 est.
10 Mexico

2009 est.
11 European Union

2007 est.

[edit on 12-6-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OuttaTime
reply to post by randomname

I remember reading an article online about a year ago that Bush Jr was building a bunker home in the northern part of S America... interesting..

These guys are funny.

As if the major natural disasters are the only thing to survive.
The apocalypse has a spiritual element that you can't run from.

It's pan-dimensional.

Just like all the other beings that are here right now that we cannot see and the places they have built to live in.
That includes whole worlds outside the degrading shaped hologram of our universe, and worlds within worlds that are there. It's like cutting out a piece of tracing paper, placing it over top of the universe and tracing the planets underneath.

We're on the tracing paper not the other way around and the paper is getting old.
That is one of the major aspects behind the UFO phenomenon. The idea of crossing the vastness of space is technically wrong.

We're here, alongside entities trapped with us ("fallen spirits" they call themselves), alongside other beings that aren't trapped and come and go as they choose.

I know the elites know this.

Which makes me wonder what they think these shelters will accomplish in the long run?

Perhaps they have some sort of deal with the entity that runs the earth, the deals that keep you in this web, I don't know. Still bunkers are pointless.

It isn't like surviving a nuke by hiding in a bomb-shelter and you can't run from what you did or who you are. What you have chosen to do or agreed to do. What you have allowed to happen to you, what you have decided to join or depart from.

Nor the documents you signed when you thought you were merely dreaming.

Worlds will collide.

The doorway to the hidden will open, and alongside all the things you didn't know existed there will be a collection of mere created projections for you to empower and make manifest by the sheer force of the will behind your own fear.

You won't know it, but the illusions will be made real by you because you won't realize the power you actually have in the REAL world that you will be moving into. Unless you have been trained and I know I am not the only one who has because I've seen others there too. I'm not a prophet, I'm not psychic, and I am no more special than any one of you. I also won't make it past the initial part, I'll be gone before it ends, at least in the limited sense that most of us understand.

I'm telling you this because it is all going to be winding up REAL soon. I mean like any minute now it will start and it will start with the appearance of being something natural or something not unusual to have occurred here (even though it will be surprising) that does tremendous damage on a massive scale and a multitude of lives will be lost. Beyond that...it gets weirder for everyone else.

There will be no doubt to any of these things, for those that survive the initial disasters ahead.

The only advice I can give to anyone would be to survive through the power of love and don't fear what you see. Love is powerful, but so is fear. Choose wisely.

I know, I know, it sounds corny but being that you too are pan-dimensional, you can survive this even if you don't think you did.

In the end...it really isn't the end...you will either begin anew in a similar way as you have here, or move up.

"The mortal world will fade away", beyond that is timelessness and eternity embedded in a fabric or reality that is akin to clay that is yours to shape. You've been locked out from this for too long. Let go of this place if you are ready, if not then continue this sort of life somewhere else till you are. It's fine if you don't want to let go now, but in the end when you are ready you will

Good luck.
I will see you one way or another.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Not trying to be funny here...If they did step down would it be Arabia again?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

So true. Those kind of people live in a self centered illusion of perpetuating their stale bloodline. Their stubbornness to survive the holocaust of the 3rd density is rather pointless, but they crave the power of kingdom and empire under their crown. It's almost comical to watch them scurry around like rats in a warehouse stealing each others cheese.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join