It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

But the blood is also on yours hands...just by believing he had to die.

What do you learn by just faith? What do you learn by just accepting a belief? We are to walk the walk...not just believe in it.

Carrying your own cross is a 'work'. It is how we learn. Anyone's belief should be backed with understanding. Im having trouble seeing you have understanding of what you believe to be so.

Just because Jesus's death did end the sacrifices...doesnt mean the sacrifices were required ever by God.

Im not giving your wrongs and rights...just things to think on.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

The OT image of God blew his own laws out of his own waters...

He reneged against his own laws for man...told man to not kill, and then ordered him to kill.

Makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

I have a little trouble understanding you,too,so we're even!

Does it seem to you that we've had this conversation before!?

In any case,I have to leave now,so maybe we can work on this later?Or not? It seems like we're drifting off-topic.

I'll give you "the last word"!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I hope you have a great day!

In peace,
LV

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Originally posted by 11118

Where there is Darkness there is Light and where there is Light there is Darkness, they are inseperable.

The Christian belief system divides reallity into good and bad and right and wrong. This is incorrect as there is no right or wrong, there only is love and that love is that which all is.

1. Go into a dark room and flick on the light switch!

2."Thou shalt not kill"-Right or wrong?(Or is killing in the name of "love" allowed?)

I suppose there is no Up or Down,there is no In or Out? There is only Love?

Killing is neither right or wrong it simply is of the Infinite Creator.

If you murder, a shadowy entity doesn't cast revenge on you, instead it is cause and effect. The intertia that which may be called kharma. You are loved either way no matter how malicious nor benevolent your path may be.

As to your intelligent question, "there is no Up or Down, there is no In or Out? There is only love?" - Your catching on, there is only love, in truth if I am UP above you in a plane, am I not also DOWN below that of the moon, in that sense there is no up or down there only is and that is an infinite plenum of possiblities based on the Free Will of all that is. It would not make sense to be both above and below but only to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

There is no good or evil there only is.

Humanity takes sides, divides itselfs, and from there on war manifests from the division of what should be a Unity.

Your stating that reallity is a war. This type of thinking is the reason why Earth is a war-torn planet.

Why is it that many people who claim the bible to be so benevolent do not speak of the blood spilt because of it. It should really be that obvious. The biblical literature has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions. This core of truth was fabricated into a fairy tale, a dogma of confusion.

Jesus of Nazerath's teachings were beautiful and should be thought of, but they were fabricated. He was used to divide the masses.

A people divided is a people easier to control.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Humanity takes sides, divides itselfs, and then on war manifests from the division of what should be a Unity.

Your stating that reallity is a war. This type of thinking is the reason why Earth is a war-torn planet.

Nicely put my other self. In Love and light, and many a blessings to all my other selves.

=)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Hello Universal Light. Thank you for being you.
If you are not a member of the Bring4th forum we would truly appreciate your beauty there.
Also, I look with compassion upon your attempt to teach/learn here, but I recognise the extreme difficulty of it. Please do not allow your light and loving intention to become diminished by such, remember that there is love and polarity in all things.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by ayadew]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ayadew

I get the feeling Ive crossed paths with you.

Ahh just kidding, I know I have

Hope all is well with you, so awesome of you inviting UL to B4th the light.

Much love,
LV (litllady)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Humanity takes sides, divides itselfs, and from there on war manifests from the division of what should be a Unity.

Why is it that many people who claim the bible to be so benevolent do not speak of the blood spilt because of it. It should really be that obvious. The biblical literature has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversions. This core of truth was fabricated into a fairy tale, a dogma of confusion.

Jesus of Nazerath's teachings were beautiful and should be thought of, but they were fabricated. He was used to divide the masses.

A people divided is a people easier to control.

I never made any claims about the benevolence of the Bible - not sure where your coming from there. My points have been that the source materials for the new age concepts are also innacurate.

I didn't state that this "REALITY" is war - please use the quote function rather than rephrase my words. The opposing polarities are like war in the way they operate imho.

But it is a war (IMHO) - that's the nature of the polarities - STS influencing a negative harvest versus STO influencing a positive harvest. The weapons of war are deception and are evidenced by the discernment required in reading the Hidden_Hand materials among many other things. Man's reaction to the polarities due to greed and selfishness IS the blood spilt over the centuries on this war torn planet. This planet is war torn due mans reaction to the polarities. So now having said that how is it that the new agers have not done the same and divided between polarities???

Again the problem isn't ignorance but false knowledge. The false knowledge comes from deception and deception comes from STS as you so eloquently pointed out. Delusions fed to the mind, ideas and concepts that have no basis in truth or they would have been revealed by the many (Buddha, Krishna, Jesus etc...) that have come before. But they were not. No talk of densities and such by them. Why have these things only now, in the end times, where great deception has been prophesied now coming out???

Truth you speak that 'the truth' is in unity. Understanding the duality brings unity and wisdom.

I'm still at work so I have to cut this short - would love to continue more later, as I, as we all are, am ever learning. Hopefully I can squeeze out some time tonight to pop in. Love the exchange.

Peace!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Nice to bump into you (Ashim)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

On the Edge, you are aware, are you not, that there are 26 different versions of the Bible? The Council of Nicea attempted to remove all references to reincarnation in the Bible, but they missed a few.
Here's just one reference: And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? John 9:2
If the man was only born this one time, how did he sin, thus in their view, be punished by being born blind? Did he sin in the womb? C'mon!
Anyway, I haven't fully decided just yet what I believe. Parts of the KJ version of the Bible feel accurate, parts of what David Wilcock espouses, parts of what other "teachers" have stated. I like the word "resonate" since it seems to be what I use to decide just what I believe--I just don't have it all congealed in my mind yet. Right now I just try to be a good person, shine the Light, help others...
PEACE

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristosAlliance

Hi Ashim!

Why do I have 'its a small world after all' playing in my head?

Its great crossing paths in many places!

Much love
LV

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The sleeper has awaken:
Festivals associated with Ganesh are Ganesh Chaturthi in the the fourth day of the waxing moon in the month of August/September
Once there was a competition between Ganesha and his brother Skanda as to see who could circumambulate the three worlds faster and hence win the fruit of knowledge. Skanda went off on a journey to cover the three worlds while Ganesha simply circumambulated his parents. When asked why he did so, he answered that his parents Shiva and Parvati constituted the three worlds and was thus given the fruit of knowledge.(from Wikipedia)

I believe in the balance of three worlds that we are living in today. You live two polarized lives (offender life, defender life) and the last one is a culmination of the lessons learned in all three lives. I LOVE the whole world but there will be justice and bliss, please go on your daily lives saving this world! *mua* -Ganesha(who works in the mind) and Skanda (who works on the material)
Buwahahahaha I got the devil by the tail!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The polarities are a harmonious duality of unity, not a war.

There really is not any polarities there only is.

The higher an entity evolves spiritually the less polarities are existent.

There is no true enemies or allies.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Don't be coy roy. You and I both know about evolution and the survival of the fittest. Good always prevails in any density, so shoo shoo! an stop using my 8 and the bib(lick)12 sonny boy.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Don't be coy roy. You and I both know about evolution and the survival of the fittest. Good always prevails in any density, so shoo shoo! an stop using my 8 and the bib(lick)12 sonny boy.
I don't add, I don't subtract, I ABSTRACT...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Know who I am:
www.facebook.com...#/carlos.carmona.galindo?ref=profile

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My '___' burns through ANY Bi-Polar meds ahahaha...snore...hahahahaa!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Ouuut of the way, it's a busy day...I've got things on my MIND" Ill see you in the second density, no 4th density for you, not even prayers on a plane from a *bleep* with a cube on his head, look for another umbrella, the sixth sun is upon us all. You've quite a mess to clean up. For the rest of you I'll see you on the dark side of the moon! Party times

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join