It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

From page 24,the "she" you are referring to signed out

"With my infinite gratitiude.
Michael".

Just thought you'd like to know. Or is there no "he" or "she"?(Since all is "one")

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I am in agreement with this coarse of thinking.
I went through a very profound, very necessary awakening recently. I gained affirmation of what I felt all along in my life.... It's the path we choose as much as the path chosen. I tend to lose more meaning in defining these things to others. But that was part of the revelation. The path is coming to a point where logical thinking as we have been taught\programmed to accept, no longer applies. You lose value through trying to define it for others. It's something you just FEEL. You know it or you don't.
Actuation of Will. I see it happening almost daily. Not like wanting to go to the store and then doing it. More like, wanting to see someone and that person shows up in the next day or so. More deeply, wanting answers and then they come in the form of an extended drug induced unravelling of the self. Then an internal awakening, a voice or voices guiding me in the right direction. Well, the needed direction anyway.
Sorry this is so slipshod at the moment. Im still coming to terms with the recent events, so they are all still very overwhelming.
I was told to prepair though, that was clear. By letting go of the old thinking. Rely on what I feel. Listen to the heart and feel what to do next and all Will be as it will. The time felt limited though.
More later, thanks for bearing with me.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Question for Universal Light

It would be quite something if we were one in the same. While in remain in neutrality, it has been my choice to be of service to others. I wouldn't say I am obsessed with percentages, just that they give a benchmark for consideration.
Us

Thank you for opening up your expression here.
I have a question for you and Free-will (so-called free will). I have a problem with free-will or our perception of free-will.

Let me say this: upon death you do not graduate but you enter a review stage and then plan for the next incarnation. that planning entails birth - death and everything inbetween, if this is so planned where do we find free-will as we understand it? Is it not just a serious of perceived choices that we translate as free-will. The path is chosen, built and travelled by us before we know where it takes us and before we incarnate here?

In the light of Truth there cannot be any choices BUT only THE answer that resonates with our planned incarnation?

Valorian

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Valorian]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Ahh kk...I now remember reading that somewhere....thanks for that On the Edge.

Apologizes to the OP for that

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

With respect, I can't honestly believe everyone's egos are causing that. I've seen far too much trouble from that one book and I've seen spirits myself so ruling it out isn't an easy option. The last couple of times I went to church I felt under attack by all the negative vibrations. If they can create that, surely it's possible they can open themselves up to possession.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Im not following you on the whole 'possession' thing.

We all have lower natures that live for this Earth....coming out and telling others you 'know' something is a positive ego if it comes in good intent. Still, one must caution when sharing an understanding with others, for you cant give to much wisdom to one not willing to seek. I think the OP is now encouraging others...to seek that personal path, look within now for your answers. It wears on the spirit to constantly reverb things. One can only give so much of their heart before they also have to have enough of it to live on.

These are just assumptions...I doubt though the OP is worried about 'possession' though...and I also was not implying possession. The OP had much more positive responses then negative...I dont think other peoples energies was the reason he pulled form the thread. The OP did what he felt he needed to do, which was pass on a message. I think he completed his task.

What book are you referring to?
Just passing thoughts
[edit on

[edit on 27-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Universal Light touched on this in his last post, and the only thing I can think of is that in this matrix, words are frequencies and are creational. Which is why I like positive affirmations in addition to imaging or vividly picturing positive wishes, except I give everything as prayers to Creator for the good of all.

The last thing to get to before I go, is also something I have never seen on ATS. It is the secret code of the English language. I wanted to bring this up as I felt it could have a great potential to be a major paradigm shift for many (again I feel this is risky for me to do so but worth it in the end).

I spoke before about how the reptilians have unbelieveable technologies and through that, they have been manipulating time for tens of thousands of years. They have gone back and forth setting up everything perfectly to fit their agenda. The English language is a huge indicator of their agenda. They have gotten humanity to practically chant their mantras through everyday normal language. I will give you some examples and let you all extrapolate on the rest.

entrance = en trance
exit = X it
disease = dis ease
influenza = influence
bible = buy bull
television = tell a vision
spelling = spell ing (as in casting a spell not to do with writing)
corrupt = core upped
message = mess age
instinct = in stinked
amaze = a maze
astronaut = astro not
Israel = Is-Ra-El (think about the names this is representing)
advice = add vice
alone = a loan, alone= all one

This is enough, you get the idea. I'm sure I am overstepping my boundaries at this point so I will leave the rest up to you.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Researching this has so far only yielded this site, and their codes for finding hidden words have to do with substituting numerology for part of the word, then breaking up the numbers, well at least one of their methods. But I thought I would include it as an example, perhaps someone might know more about this.

www.etcorngods.com...

Rule 1: Alphabet to Numbers

Letters have numbers, to fit their position in the English Alphabet. The numbers and letters may be interchanged.

Demon = De 13 on
Therefore: Demon = "Deacon"

Rule 2: Letter O and the Number 0 (Zero)

The number 0 (equals the letter O) may be added or taken away from any position in any letter/number sequence.
Therefore: God = “Good”
Numbers 2 and 20 may be expressed as B or T.
Therefore: 20 = “T” = “B0” = “TO” = “B” = “2”

Rule 3: Roman Numerals/Arabic Numbers

Roman Numerals may be exchanged for their Arabic Number equivalent. From Adam and Eve: Eve = 5 ve. 5 = 500 = Lo. (Added 00 to 5. 50 = Roman Numeral L and number 0 = letter O.)
Therefore: Eve = “Love”
Now try “Discovery”: D is 4. Y is 25, C is Roman Numeral 100. Discovery = D is C over Y
Therefore: Discovery = “4 is 100/25”

The sample translations on this page are really alarming:
www.etcorngods.com...

I've just started a thread about this. www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There's many possibilities of what possession could be. I haven't got the chance to read all the author's posts yet, but I did see that they talked about the reptilians and had not read anything from David Icke. His take is that they're in the lower 4th dimension possessing people that are open to it. My take was that any spirit good or bad could possess someone who opens themselves up to it (lowers their defenses) through various means such as the consumption of alcohol, or being intoxicated better yet. Alcohol supposely makes the human aura dimmer.

There's so much information out there and I can only begin to guess until I do further meditation. However, I'm aware that the ego leads to a mess of problems with people thinking they're better than everyone else and know everything. This isn't always the case though. Some people just take on whole new personalities which has got to make you wonder what happened. In this particular case though, it'd be easier to assume it was possession from worshipping something false than an ego was created from doing so.

Maybe it's one of those things you would have to experience. Under the influence of certain things, you'll notice that when people speak some of them almost have this evil agenda to give everything they say towards you a negative twist. It goes back to opening yourself up to other people's vibrations. I could be way off base, but I just wanted someone else's opinion.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

It is more a long the lines of accepting an entity to do so.

This is because of the first distortion, Free Will. To do otherwise would be an infringement of Free Will, the consequences stemming from the cause-and-effect or karmatic inertia.

Davide Icke's information is quite, shall I say, broken. He has been led to bad sources which turns his information into disinformation.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thank you, your response was appreciated. I'm well aware of people's mistrust towards David Icke and I'm wondering whether I should finish reading "The Biggest Secret" or not. At least some of it is fact checkable.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Use your discernment wisely. As with all reading, including mine.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
Thank you, your response was appreciated. I'm well aware of people's mistrust towards David Icke and I'm wondering whether I should finish reading "The Biggest Secret" or not. At least some of it is fact checkable.

I have read it all, three times total. I would say it is all fact checkable.(except for theories) I simply do not understand why people are so down on Icke? Was it the Jesus comment? Reptilians too much to wrap one's mind around? To me he is an intelligent, well read, well travelled man, who has spoken to many people from all walk of life about Reptilians. That in itself doesn't make him un-believable, does it?

You should also read Jim Marrs, a member here. Good writer, and well received.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by autowrench]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I agree for the most part. David Icke certainly doesn't seem to be purposely lying to people and there's only a few things I've ever heard him say I'd disagree with. That's why I used the phrase "people's mistrust towards David Icke" instead of mine. More power to the guy for speaking out.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

David Icke is not unintelligent, nor does he go around giving people misinformation on purpose.

He is given misinformation from "authentic", or so they say, informats.

This is done purposely for the sake of ruining what he stands for, this is done by negative entities.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If I was a 4th dimensional reptillian shapeshifter upholding a hierarchical structured system of lies and deceit, my life focus being only to serve myself in order to be ready for a long awaited prophetic harvest of man, then YES I would do much the same to any man smart enough to atmept to foil my facade before the big finale!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by appliedconcepts

Negative entities do not in any way have to be reptillian. This again is a way to misinform the masses into thinking the contrary of truth.

An entity attempting to polarize towards the negative, or service to the self, could be anyone. You, your brother, your best friend, your boss, your co-workers. Althought being in close range with an entity that is negatively polarized enough for harvest is highly unlikely. As the grade of such a harvestable negative entity is 95% which would mean a person 95% concerned with themselves.

Remember, all possibilities are possible based on the free will or the creational principle of the One Creator that all is. Nothing is impossible, for infinity is the potential for infinite possibilities. It is the nothingness becoming the anything-ness.

The infinity experiencing finity into an eternal present due to the infinite possibilities of infinity itself.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Except in our case it is the annanuki, they are reptilian, David Icke is right. I have seen them out back patrolling, 9 feet tall. The matrix did slip. They let it slip to intimidate us, including our house guest. There was a red sticker on a military boot and the whole shape leaped out. Not human. They were trying to monitor our et coutacts.

The matrix if it slips and you see the stuff thats phased and out of sight. Ets phase too, there are buidlings here we just walk through. They maniuplate our brain chemicals so we dont see them, they use stealthing, but they also manipulate our dimenison itself so they can sort of make a higher dimensional pocket in the 3D.

Its very real. Not everything is nukis though. There are zetans. Some negative elohim and others that sided with them, or were forced too, also. They need to break away and not do their assignments. I am telling everyone right here, right now, whatever you are in source, if you're aware, when you're in human body, you have a choice to make. Love, light, advancement, the Cosmic Mother, and asking for assistance to say no to bad assignments is ALWAYS an option.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I do not know where it is you have trekked upon such information or experiences, but I assure you that the "Annunaki" are not of this age. Nor do Extraterrestrial entities convientiently land and take off, phase/phase out of the 1st/2nd/3rd density of the terrestrial sphere called earth. To do so is very uncommon and or under the supervision/permission of the Gaurdians or Council of this galaxy and if that is the case they would be considered benevolent from our distorted point of view.

Once again, there is no bad or good, there only is. All paths are correct and unique to each. All paths beautiful.

Most of what you are seeing would be in relation to your governments, not of terrestrial origin. If negative entities attempted to control or enslave what they term the "Non Elite" with force or against the will of those sought after entities it would be an infringement on the first distortion of free will, thus reducing the power of those negative entities vastly. This could be done but the amount that could even get through the Earth qurantine would be insufficient to the amount of negative polarity loss due to the infringement of free will.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

Never did I say that all 'negative entities' are reptillian.

Though, if you look to history, the bible, lore, myths, legends; the serpent is well known for its nefarious-like behaviour. The word 'Draconian' itself is a good example.
I think alot of man's 'natural instincts/characteristics/traits' arent so natural, but instead knowledge handed down to man long ago from an e.t. force. Reptiles being the malevolent of them that happened to come across our planet, influencing our naively innocent species.

though one could argue that theres been several different e.t's that have come down in the past, malevolent or benevolent doesnt matter, all paths taken are necessary just the same, we needed to learn somehow.
If their nature was of a negative polarity, of course theyre going to interfere, i'm sure in many ways it supported their plans.
My point being, just because you're reptillian in nature doesnt mean you're a reptile, just applying their lifestyle to yours.

as well, after watching Enki's tablets translated on youtube, its hard not to think that an extraterrestrial race tampered with the DNA of late cro-magnon, and in-turn devloping the perfect human specimen. I can't remember where I read it, but 2 of our chromosomes are especially unique only to us. TO OUR UNDERSTANDING. we havent tested on any e.t.'s, nothing notified to the public of course, we've only just entered the 'omg theyre real?' phase.

jeez its hard to stay organised on topics like these... no point in putting effort towards it because our society lives by the hard facts, reasonably.
even though so much goes on outside our five senses that we cannot perceive. and all because of these physical limitations... we are inevitably doomed to a fixed input/output of understanding.

and I can't imagine how the world would react if they found out some e.t. race created us for their slave work.

Yes aliens visited us in our past, does that make reptillians, annunaki, nibiru, or any of zecharia sitchins stories real? no, not without any solid evidence and sumerian tablets with a puzzle peice fitting read or murals depicting a winged planet are not enough so until the day a dark star with planets around it appears in our solar system, it is just a superb idea for a hollywood blockbuster.

just realised, does the fourth kind count? :s

~edit for grammar and spelling

[edit on 30-1-2010 by appliedconcepts]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join