It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
First off, I finished reading the Hidden Hand post and all I can say after that is wow. Regardless of it being legit, and I can’t see how it’s not, it changed my perspective on something entirely. I’ve been stating for a while “Love everyone, even your deepest enemies” and it was one of those things easier said than done. After reading his post, there were moments where I had to hold back tears if that was really the love given for us, to come back here and ‘save us’ all if you will.

There was something else that caught my eye in this thread I had known of for a while but I never looked into, and probably for good reason seeing as how the timing would have made me more likely to believe it was possible rather than it simply was. I attempted to search for “Indigo Children” on the web and got very little information as it was always someone wanting me to buy a book. The one thread I read on this site didn’t have much positive to say about it rather than it was New Age crap which is always delightful.

Anyway, I took three separate tests to see if I was one, one being a personality test, another a life in general, and the last pertaining to childhood. All three of them suggested that I was and some qualifying characteristics stood out to me greatly. One being I’ve never been or lived anywhere that has ‘felt like home’. Another being that you feel as if you’re royalty as a child, which I did and I feel as though it was something to overcome as I’ve certainly changed from that perspective. A question arose though that I had to Google to find very little information about.

Supposedly, Indigo Children came from other planets of Higher Dimensions to help wake the people on Earth. If that were the case, what does that imply about the Harvest? Do they return to the Dimension / Density in which they came or ascend with everyone else? Also, for what it’s worth I read this statistic that after either ’92 or ’94 that 95% of the children born were Indigos. The last few months I’ve felt like I’ve been called to wake up teenagers as opposed to adults seeing as how I’m only 21 myself.

Life works in weird ways, or possibly just the way it’s supposed to.

Namaste

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
What does an individual do if their life has been mostly neutral. Most negative opportunities are passed up because they are wrong on principle. Most positive actions are merely done out of thinking that they are the right thing to do, and not because I feel as I must do good. Most actions in life have been neutral. Meditation yields little to nothing, and my search for truth is ongoing because I simply desire to know the truth.
What occurs when I have not yet felt true empathy, but act in ways signifying that I have? What occurs when I desire for everyone on the planet to understand one another, but I can not feel anyone else's pain and merely respect them because I assume that everyone should be respected? What happens when I show empathy without feeling it?

Am I to not graduate? Am I to remain a child, confused yet hungry for answers?
What of those who feel that something grand awaits them and all others?

You my friend are on quite a unique path. The best place you can currently reside is in fact within a place of Neutrality. That is understanding of all, respectful of all, and seeing all. You do not have to assume others emotions.

The orginal design of the planet was within this Neutrality. The problem was that in such a utopian state, no one had any interest in progression. Catalyst had to be introduced to get the inhabitants to polarize one way or the other. This is what you see as the current state of the planet.

Your hunger for answers can only be filled by your desire to seek them out. If you choose to, you will find them all.

I will say this. If you have understood what it means to be self aware and you are truly within this place of Neutrality as it certainly seems you are, if you are ready to graduate, you will not be left behind.

You

UL, I have bookmarked this for further reading, but I too have a question similar to TheOneElectric's. I too feel like this person, but I believe I have begun to realize my true being. I am concerned that I may not graduate and fear I will lose the 'knowledge and sight' of being that I've just now seemed to have discover. Another veil, another life with the fear of not re-discovering that which is important. Perhaps what will happen is meant to happen, but I don't wish to loose what I've learned.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by didact

Oh brother/sister, you will always keep this knowledge, all the knowledge you need to know is always with you.

Don't worry about graduation friend, worry about finding the love in the present moment in every moment.

Find out what you are, where you are, and why you came here. Then live according to the answers you find out. The answers have always and will always be with you, you just got to listen to your self. Don't look outwards for knowledge, look inwards and when you have that "ahh ha!" moment feel yourself know that it's true. All else discard, keep only that which resonates truest to yourself.

Remember, find the love in every moment.

Fear seperates my friend, and love, love brings together. That love is infinite and unconditional.

All love emanates from the Oneness.

That song, "All you need is love". Truely all you need is, Love.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by 11118]

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by didact

Originally posted by Universal Light

Originally posted by TheOneElectric[/i
I am concerned that I may not graduate and fear I will lose the 'knowledge and sight' of being that I've just now seemed to have discover. Another veil, another life with the fear of not re-discovering that which is important. Perhaps what will happen is meant to happen, but I don't wish to loose what I've learned.

don't have fear. If you truly wish to remember you will, if you don't, you won't. You make your own choices in this life--all in accordance with what you need.

kind regards, Tamale

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I would like to know what type of knowledge we should gain, and also as you, Universal Light, said in earlier posts about reading and meditating...can you recommend some good reads and a small guide to meditation?

Thank You,
John

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by JHK93

Hi there....

I only write to you because I am unsure that UL is still participating in the thread. You might try a U2U to her?

Each path is personal, and what your spirit is in need to learn is personal also. Take a moment in the evening or morning or whatever part of the day you have a quite moment....try to just be quite in your mind...and ask what history or culture of people interests you most. What is a reading of a 'faith' or 'people' that resonates as a 'interests' in the depths of you. Likely, reading leads to many many readings.

My spirit wanted to learn about mans history, so I had to spend years and years reading all likes of stuff.

A suggestion of a deep great read would be the Law of One....alot of what the OP talks about....you will find mention of in the Law of One. But I do warn, it is so in depth that I have been reading on it for a few years and still find I have not covered it all. It is not for everyone because it is a channeled material. In defense of it....it took 28 years to compose all the information that is offered in the Law of One and the channel was made of 3 people. When one of the people passed away, the channel stopped.

You can google L/L research....Law of One....or Bring4th the light is a site that has a forum and people on that forum talk about the same things the OP here talked about.

But search within...always follow what interests you. It may be the Bible, it may be ancient tribes, it may be Egypt's history, it may simply be that you dont desire to read any history and you are just needing a 'quite place' within you to learn how things resonate with you and how your intuition speaks to you.

No right or wrongs, for all paths serve a purpose of the ONE.

There is always a bread crumb trail that your higher self leaves for you...to find your true self again. Listen within.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thanks LeoVirgo, I will see what I find.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I am concerned that I may not graduate and fear I will lose the 'knowledge and sight' of being that I've just now seemed to have discover. Another veil, another life with the fear of not re-discovering that which is important. Perhaps what will happen is meant to happen, but I don't wish to loose what I've learned.

IMO this is the only reason to gain conscious awareness, none other.
So keep at it, as will I. So when this incarnate body ceases to exist I KNOW MYSELF and I am AWARE of MYSELF and that I exist.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Are Indigo Children and Starseeds different terms meaning the same thing?

[edit on 17-2-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi! You know of course most scientifically middle of the road people,
who believe in God, are thinking that maybe you have been mixing pharmecuticals together in the medicine cabinet? Okay, your ideas are really far out there. All mothers fall into the 51%++++ service to others such as(husbands, babies, children, pets (fish, hamsters, cats, dog, etc ...) elderly care, school volunterring, landlording, second job, volunteering for charities. If I get to the bathroom by myself in a day's time I am lucky.
I am thinking this fourth density is going to be loaded with women, children, and pets (most women talk to their pets). Who are the dead people? Are these those government workers at the DMV, and tax assessors office?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

I know some mothers that do things for the kids or pets only to make themselves look good...so the meaning of 'service to others' can be a shady line.

But I do agree...most mothers are naturally service to others all day long and would be lucky to have a moment for themselves.

You might consider that to choose to be born a female, with the cabability of giving birth and being a care giver are increased, that your soul or that soul/spirit has became this for a reason. It offers more catalysts to deal with, there are more opportunities possibly....but like I said, I know some females that dont handle the mother hood well....they are always looking for that sitter on the weekend and always complaining about not enough 'me time'. So even though we see mothers as the more service to others in a natural way....it doesnt mean that the soul/spirit is handling that life of multi tasking well.

I have learned about a huge hurdle for me, being a mother, and my spiritual time. I have a hard time quieting the mind since I constantly have things to worry about night and day. Sure I can rest and have a sense of calmness...but my mind is still going and going. Multi taskers have their duty cut out for them and some souls have a hard time with that.

A mother might be going all day for others...but is she doing it because its expected of her...or is she doing it because she loves to care for others. Some mothers have a easy time cutting that umbilical cord....some you can sense that the cord is still attached between them and their children well into the adolescences, even adulthood even.

Just because we see someone doing for another, does not make the act genuine. Just look at politics...all those leaders who claim to care and be so busy for so many people. But who are they really doing their job for, could it be the drive for power, for themselves, that they put on the act of caring?

Just some thoughts....we cant read books by their covers.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It should also be understood that the significance of the act is not as important as the state of being during that act.

The true dictating factor is the emphasis put on those actions. So next time you do a service do you do it out of love, or fear. You'll be suprised next time you stop to think about it.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonaughty

It does get interesting trying to observe ourselves...thanks for that adding of thought

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So.. yeah, I got into about page 6 or so of this thread, and jumped ship to the hidden hand stuff.. just got done with all of that.. an amazing read.. has filled me with more love and appreciation than I have had for some time.
For some reason, along with it these feelings, which I have been missing for some time.. I have been dealing with many emotional blocks for some time.. also came with the feeling that I'm going to be abducted.. something which I have not thought about for a few years.. it used to terrify me as a child.. I had several dreams about it happening.. lots of negative alien dreams actually.. anyways.. I almost feel as if it is my responsibility to allow myself to abducted should the event happen.. and just send them as much love no matter what happens to me, in some vein attempt to save them? I don't know where these ideas came from.. but they are here.. At first I thought maybe they are trying to influence my thoughts so I give them my consent to do what they want, I don't really know what to make of it.. my fear of this has to be dealt with tho. I used to try and achieve an OOBE via AP, the time I feel I got the closest, I started to vibrate immensely and than I saw the face of a grey alien, and almost crapped myself.. I don't know.. any thoughts/insight are welcome, know you have my appreciation and love!

Edit to add:
I recall during my fear of being abducted, I covered myself in my blanket, as silly as I feel to admit that, and than.. during this time of fear, I felt this.. thing.. like time lapsed.. I've never experienced it before, it was like.. this little blip in time, it seemed to have stopped and than started again.. freaked me out, and when writing this the memory of when I was young, 4th grade or so, I used to think of the possibility of beings being able to freeze time and than start it back up again.. how would we ever know this is happening I thought to myself..

[edit on 23-2-2010 by klawsraught]

[edit on 23-2-2010 by klawsraught]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I feel it to be silly to keep asking to be spoon fed answers, but a little insight would be appreciated at the moment!
in my earlier years of life, negativity, hatred, pain, lust all of these resonated with me sooooooo much, that to this day, aside from what I know deep down in my "buried feeling heart" it still draws me in, like some kind of opiate, I feel very comfortable and drawn to this type of negativity, mostly in the music I listen to, the evil in the music just.. resonates so much with me.. the lyrics are horrible for the most part, and the beat or instrumental part of it, although 99% of all the negative music I do listen to doesn't even really have "real" instruments in it.. aside from that, my sense of sexuality has become so utterly corrupt I can't stand it, I'm afraid to get close to my girlfriend, because I don't want to involve anyone I love in that type of behavior, let alone reinforce it as I know it would in this particular individual, we've both recently just come out of a really bad funk and we are drawn together sexually again because of this, so I feel, and I try my best to keep love in my heart for her and myself during the act, but it still drains me so much afterwards, semen retention seems like an absolute necessity at this point, but even that alone doesn't seem like it'll do the trick.. help? (chuckles to himself)

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by klawsraught

All you need is love!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Intriguing topic. I'd very much like to add something, based on the responses I'm reading. I hope you don't mind.

First, although I've not read all the responses, not a single one I've read has noticed the OP signing off as "you". This, in and of itself, is probably the most revealing and enlightening aspect of all that has been written so far. A single word can reveal so much.

In MY reality, (let me emphasize that I'm reading and writing this in MY reality, and you are reading my post in YOUR reality, which are completely different realities, but in your reality, I am writing this as well), *I* control the world. Let me explain.....

The world IS me. I am the world. I am living inside myself, so to speak...controlling the machine from within. So the harvest is controlled by me in my reality. In your reality, it is controlled by you, and you rule your world. Yes, you are THAT powerful!

Based on my own personal revelations and meditations, we all are one....we all are the same person, except it's comparable to looking into billions of mirrors and seeing a different person looking back at you. We don't perceive each other as being the same, because we don't look or act the same. All the humans inhabiting the world are versions of us, with each having made a different choice, or took a different path in life. But we're all the same one none-the-less.

So, this harvest....don't be afraid. You control it in your reality. The power is within you, which is why even the Bible says that no one will know the day or time. Of course, this refers to Christ's return, but who do you think Christ is? Christ (origin from the Latin word Christos, meaning anointed one), is a potential state of being that all of us are capable of achieving.

So, in my reality, my harvest/cleansing is coming, and quickly! How do I know this? Because I am intentionally cleansing myself, shedding my physical body of things I no longer desire. I have tested this numerous times, and like clockwork, the world around me mimics what is going on internally within me....because I AM the world! It also mimics you, because in your reality, YOU ARE THE WORLD! It is fascinating to watch the world around me go into chaos with earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions, storms, government upsets, and massive death tolls. No, don't get me wrong....death, as we know it is not entertaining to me. But I understand death in a different way than what our culture teaches, and I am not frightened by it.

The cleansing has already started. Collectively, we all are making a choice in each of our realities to cleanse in one form or another....enough to trigger a tip in the balance, I should say. Majority rules!
Think of us as protons, neutrons and electrons....right now, the electrons are gaining the upper hand, and when that happens, the entire composition of the planet changes. The energies are never lost. The protons and neutrons are never lost...everyone needs to realize this.

So....when is YOUR harvest/cleansing going to happen? Be prepared when it does, because the world will go into chaos. But as the Bible also says...

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [a]

2 I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

Sure, this passage could easily strike fear in most, where the word "wicked" is concerned. But given what I just outlined above, I doubt anyone who reads this is truly "wicked".

Another version of you

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I felt this to be an important post to add for those who subscribe to the Law of One-1 Ra material.

This is a discussion on the Law of One-1 Ra material with Universal Light.
More can be found on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Universal Light,

And you and I have a good relationship so please do not take any of this personally.

I never do and I hope the same applies to you.

These are false statements.

Murdering, bloodshed, rituals, sacrifices and war is not a good thing and I will respectfully say this about your belief in Ra and the law of one. There are some truths to be found in the law of one where “Light” resides with “Dark” truths mixed in with lies and calling good evil and evil good is one of the biggest manipulative, deceptive lies there is.

Evil never was Good.
Good never was Evil..
Light never was Dark.
Dark never was Light.
Murder never was Good.
Doing good never was Evil.
Wickedness never was Happiness.
Happiness never was Wickedness.

I stand by the above 110% with a 110 where there is no %.

The Infinite is One. We all came from the Infinite.

When one-1 says the Infinite is one-1 what does one-1 truly refer to and/or mean?

If one-1 is referring to the law of one-1 concept on the infinite one-1 then one-1 is missing what the Infinite one-1 truly represents/means/is.

That includes evil, good, light, dark, wickedness, and happiness.

The above are oppositions one to another and not one-1 and the same.
Truths are not Lies and Lies are not Truths and in writing this I speak the Truth and those who hear the Truth and understand the one-1 infinite Truth recognize the one-1 true relationship of all things one to another on an infinite level.

One-1 in likeness with infinite levels of one-1's self.

One-1 in likeness not one-1 being alone consisting of all things in fractals.

One-1 being alone consisting of all things cannot exist and never has existed within Infinity where there is no within or without.

If One-1 takes more time to ponder where there is no time one-1 can realize that one-1 being consisting of all things could never be put together within Infinity where there is no time and there is no one-1 alone but infinite one-1.

Code infinity one-1.

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

If One-1 being consisting of all things came together then infinity could not be infinity as it would become limited/finite with beginning and ending. A one-1 start point of only one-1. A one-1 start point must always have one-1 end point. Infinity never had a start one-1 point but infinite one-1 points that have always existed without beginning or ending where there is no time thus code “Zero Time.”

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

As snowflakes come in all sizes, shapes and patterns coming from a snow storm source- so do the Infinite Teachers/Creators/Designers above and beyond sharing individuality, personality , pattern but are one-1 in likeness/design constructed of the same intelligence/light/energy source as a snowflake from the snow storm- connected made of the same light/love materials of the soul in likeness and infinite One-1ness with infinite one-1 freewill/individuality the greatest eternal one-1 infinite gift that all souls share and have in common being eternal and infinite one-1.

Thus code Infinity=1
But not just 1 alone but Infinite-1
1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

One-1 being alone consisting of all things cannot exist without putting an ending, limit or stop to Infinity and the best part of the one-1 infinite truth of all eternal/infinite one-1 souls are they did it their way with free will and the infinite one-1 gift of individuality free choice/agency that has always existed and will always exist.

There are infinite one-1 snow flakes/Teachers/Creators/Designers existing on Infinite levels one-1 in likeness and one-1 in infinite one-1 light/design.

They/Us and Infinite others are “The Family Of Light” all eternal/infinite souls are part of that Infinite/Eternal---“Family of Light.”

We all derived from the same source so to say war and murder are not good things is to say that you are not good, that I am not good.

In saying that all souls were derived from the same infinite one-1 source you have said correctly but one-1 must understand clearly what coming from the one-1 infinite same source truly represents/means/is.

One-1 source in likeness does not mean one-1 being alone separated into fractals of itself experiencing but it means infinite one-1 souls in likeness/design derived from the same eternal materials/light/intelligence source.

In one-1 recognizing dark from light and the opposition of dark to light in nature that runs against one-1's true infinite material/light/intelligence – (Source )– one-1 recognizes truthfully that Evil goes against what Light and Love truly means/represents/is in choices/decisions/actions.

The infinite one-1 soul derived from the same source of light/intelligence consisting of the same eternal materials/source is “Light” and “Love” and from the same “Source” but with freewill and free agency to act and choose as one-1 pleases living their life their way constructed of the same eternal soul/material of one-1 coming from the infinite/eternal one-1 source that is “Light” and “Love.”

Everything is One and it is crucial to one's advancing of their own consciousness to understand this.

That is a very big statement for one-1 to make where there is no big to make but mistake in suggesting that all things are one-1 whole alone where there is no whole and nobody alone. When one-1 refers to all things being one-1 what is one-1 truly referring to?
The soul?
The source?
The likeness/design of a soul?

I will stand up for the Light and Truth.

Good is not Evil.
Evil is not Good.
Love is not Hate.
Hate is not Love.
Lies are not Truths.
Truths are not Lies.

Calling good evil and evil good is not manipulative or deceptive.

There are billions of people out there in religions all over the world that know better than to call evil good and good evil. At least the larger majority amongst the religions of the world recognize the truth about one from the other. Evil is not Good and Good is not Evil if the law of one-1 RA can convince the world to believe in such things then Evil reigns in this temporal existence and those who believe in such things are being greatly deceived make no mistake about it.

From what's being suggested it makes absolutely zero difference what people do with their life. Everyone can pick up a gun and start blowing each other away, nobody has to care about anyone again because doing Evil is only doing Good. Murder is doing someone a service out of Love along with stealing, killing, raping, torchering, abusing among all those other EVIL things or GOOD from RA's perspective etc. etc. etc.

It's ok if someone invites one's family over for dinner and then after the dinner takes their children and wife and does horrific/horrible things to them while hacking them up into bits and pieces.

Torcher, rape, murder is Kind, Gentle, Friendly, nice and Evil is merely Love and Good.

Murder, Rape, Abuse, Torcher is only doing that family a service and is really only Kindness and Love.

From such a perspective no preparations ever need to be made because regardless of what one-1 does “All is Love” and “All is right” therefore murder, bloodshed, torcher, abuse, theft and war should continue and much more of it. Nobody needs to spiritually prepare or care for another person because they are already loving everyone just doing whatever they want raping children, hacking neighbors up in bits and pieces, burning people in fires and slowly torchering others to death.
That is Love, That is Love, That is Love...

But is it really?

Does one-1's heart deep down inside tell one-1 that doing such EVIL acts is only really LOVE?

Find the one-1 truth in your infinite one-1 soul that is one-1 in likeness/design but not one-1 fractal of the whole where there is no whole but infinite/eternal and one-1 may find the truth.

It is the truth when one takes the perspective of the biggest picture....The Infinite Creation. Everything falls within.

One-1 can only begin to touch on the fundamental basics of the infinite where there is no beginning but to even come close where there is no close to the infinite cannot be done, not by you, me or any other finite temporal being occupying earths finite/temporal level of existence. What one-1 feels they know or comprehends outside of the fundamental basic understandings of the infinite where there is no out or in is less than a grain of sand and yes that is this infinite universe and all one-1 can see/understand/comprehend for the time being where there is no time. Nothing but a grain of sand understanding missing the infinite elements, existences, realms, dimensions, stations, channels and infinite/endless others incomprehensible to the limited finite temporal vehicle/body/vessel for the time being where there is no time.

The world one-1 knows/understands/perceives to be living in for the time being is nothing more than a blade of grass to the infinite where there is no more or less or whole to the infinite. There is no all or whole to the infinite but infinite one-1 and same.

FWIW, the Law of One is the most accurate source of information on the planet.

The law of one-1 is cleverly put together with truths mixed in with lies and great deceptions. Many have been deceived and have swallowed the grass of lies mixed in with truths. Most who believe in such things surely have hearts of gold but they have been deceived nevertheless as the law of one-1 is manipulative lies preying on those who are full of love & light as those who believe willingly accept that they are all fractals/parts of a one-1 whole being of their one-1 infinite self thus taking upon them the many evils of the world believing that all of the murderers, rapists, killers are part of them and only themselves. All murder, rape, torcher and evil things are for the betterment of all but in truth they truly go against the true infinite one-1 nature of all eternal “LOVE” and “LIGHT” souls.

The one-1 infinite you in the here and now where there is no here or now only IS---IS the one-1 infinite/eternal you. The infinite one-1 you is the one-1 you now not the murders, rapists, killers - be not deceived and open your hearts to the infinite one-1 truth that is found in LOVE not HATE and EVIL.

Those who swallow the RA pill have been gravely deceived and have greatly mistaken LIES for TRUTHS in believing evil to be good and good to be evil accepting such things in their hearts brings disruption/corruption and blindness within one-1's soul. Their connection to the truth of the infinite one-1 LOVE & LIGHT source has been severed.

Choose the path of LOVE and LIGHT and that which is RIGHT.

Follow NOT entities channeled. Evil is not Good and Good is not Evil. Truths are not Lies and Lies are not Truths. Do not be deceived and misled down the wrong path. The one-1 true Love & Light calls them back to the infinite-1 truth that is LOVE & LIGHT not Evil/Hate/Murder. Entities mock and laugh as they entrap “LIGHT” souls into such a belief willing to support their EVIL acts in heart/mind that goes against their true infinite one-1 Love & Light nature/self. Some of the darkness/entities are not what most think or one-1 makes of them in which I will leave these words to be interpreted however one-1 chooses to interpret them.

Nothing in this matrix is 100% accurate as this matrix is full of distortions.

There is truth and LIGHT and there is deception and DARKNESS.
Try to convince someone in great pain/suffering that they are not really in pain/suffering but only experiencing joy and happiness. Most in this world know the difference and know better, be not deceived.

Those with clean/clear eyes and hearts distinguish one-1 from the other recognizing one-1 from the other. Everyone-1 deep down inside knows the difference from Evil and Good so feel with your heart rather than follow channeled material. The infinite one-1 Love & Light soul is the eternal/infinite guide that can make a connection to the “Family of Light” that are continually broadcasting for those tuned into that station of true Infinite “Love & Light” The true infinite one-1 station can be found within the infinite one-1 soul heart and one-1 can tune in from the heart through LOVE, Kindness, Giving, Sharing, Caring, Helping, Compassion, Forgiveness, Charity and all the good things one-1 has within their infinite one-1 soul if they pay attention. Feel the love/light infinite/eternal force and tune in. Listen to the still small voice of peace, love and light within that whispers direction and guidance.

However, TLOO is 82-85% accurate which far exceeds the accuracy of other texts.

Never make assumptions/speculations as foggy and light as an object may seem/appear there are truths mixed in with deceptions/lies and there are no accidents in which I am here sharing this now where there is no now but I am and you are. This message will be shared with all of the law of one-1 followers where there is no all so they can see/recognize and re-think/distinguish the one-1 infinite truth for themselves.

There are reasons for the distortions such as the narrow bandwidth from the sixth density they use for communication. But there are not deliberate lies in the text only distortions.

Opposition can be found in all things in duality existences and that includes emotions, feelings and intent of individuals who choose to commit such acts based on their true desires, feelings and intentions of the heart/soul. If someone commits an EVIL act they have lost their path/way and are doing it the dark/evil way that goes against their true “INFINITE” self way and soul/nature of who they really are being eternal souls of “LOVE & LIGHT.” Do not be fooled in believing that Evil is Good and Good is Evil, it never was and never will be and is an opposition to the “LIGHT” and that which is “RIGHT.”
Love is not Hate. Truths are not Lies and that is the TRUTH.

There is a split in the Harvest in the fourth and fifth densities. It must be this way. Everyone rejoins in the sixth to finish their completion before everyone returns to the Creator.

There is no such thing as fourth, fifth or sixth to the infinite. Such words/numbers/labels are for the limited/finite temporal time being on earth based on human understanding/definitions to better explain something that they know very little about where there is no little, very or there.

It makes a huge difference because of the Law of Karma. Those who have caused much pain here in the third density and graduate to the fourth density negative will suffer even worse than what they have done onto humanity. It is the only way. Everything balances out so by the time we are to reunite, everything has worked itself out.

The law of consequence to action, what a soul sows so shall they reap, in the above statement you have said correctly. Evil is not the path to Light and every soul on planet earth has that freewill choice/option to do GOOD and LOVE. Nobody is forcing anyone-1 to do EVIL, nobody but themselves as they choose THEIR own path/way and are making THEIR own decisions on how they live their life. Nobody is forcing one-1 to murder another and that is NOT part of the Infinite/Eternal Love & Light plan. Nevertheless those experiencing are free to choose with freewill agency/choice to decide choose and learn for themselves. Eternal progression is a never-ending story and will always exist but duality is a big step through to the infinite where there is no big, step only through. Duality will seize to exist upon through for the infinite one-1 love & light soul where Dreams DO come true and “ALL” things are possible where there is no “ALL” but infinite one-1 eternal YOU and ME and THEM among Infinite Others--- The Eternal “Family of Light” and Fathers/Designers/Creators in Utopia/Heavens.

Please brother, remember that this game of chess is only an illusion. This is not the reality you are Cosmically aware of. Pain and suffering are an illusion.

Suffering, pain and misery for the time being and those experiencing earth reality is REAL to them even though technically from an infinite/eternal perspective could be viewed/looked upon from another perspective/angle --- dream/state existence even illusion. The time beings experiencing do feel/perceive their current state of existence and it is very REAL to them who are experiencing/suffering. Go find someone that is in pain suffering and explain to them that what they are feeling is not really pain/suffering but happiness/joy and only an illusion. Most in this world know the difference and feel the difference. Whether it's technically an illusion from another perspective or not it's REAL for the time being experiencing. Have you ever felt pain and did you actually feel it? Was that happiness/joy to you and not pain but illusion?

And you and I have a good relationship so please do not take any of this personally.
I Never do and I hope the same goes for you. I truly hope that you can find the infinite one-1 truth within yourself and please further question the law of one RA material.

I used to be like you, I despised TPTB.

In suggesting such a thing about myself you have made an assumption that is false as I have never despised TPTB or anyone-1 for that matter where there is no matter but hey no matter.

The first time I looked at them in meditation and sent them Infinite Love and Light,

Unconditional Love, Forgiveness and Understanding is always there for one-1 who truly understands the infinite one-1 eternal soul knowing who and what really/truly lies behind the dark/evil costume. One can recognize one from the other and Evil is not part of the Light but an Opposition to Love. Evil is not the path one-1 should take and everyone-1 has freewill with free agency/choice to choose for themselves, nobody is forcing one to rape, torcher, kill and do all kinds of evil to another.
Be wise and choose LOVE coming from the true infinite-1 LIGHT which is RIGHT.

In these times where it is very apparant that the cycle is closing and it most certainly is, making advanced spiritual preparations is a must.

From such a perspective why would spiritual preparations be important if Evil is Good and Good is Evil and everything leads back to the One-1 infinite Love & Light?
What does it matter what anyone does if that is the case?
If everyone committed suicide today or murdered each other and blew up the planet what difference would it really make?
There is a FAIL and there is a PASS to the test of Life and EVIL is not a pass where LOVE is the truth, light, path and way and YES way. I did it my way, you did it your way and everyone did it Their way. I am what I am, you are what you are and it appears to look like an infinite one-1 star with freewill/agency to act choose/decide for one-1's infinite eternal existence never to be taken away and YES way where there is infinite way. If such a freedom was taken away nothing would be infinite one-1 free way with eternal individuality/equal opportunity from an infinite/eternal perspective. The greatest of all gifts--- Eternal freewill/individuality to think, act, choose and decide for one-1's self.

Blessings to all. You are loved.

Are Cursings and Blessings the same?
Is being loved the same as being hated?
I wish you true Blessings of infinite one-1 Love & Light truth.
I know deep down inside one-1 can find those answers out for themselves but only you can find them. I know that everyone-1 will eventually find the infinite one-1 truth as they have always known them but it must be in their own infinite one-1 way on their own time-0 where there is no time-0 but only one-1 infinite LOVE & LIGHT way.
From the infinite/eternal perspective everyone already has and IS.
But you did it your way, I did it my way and we all did it our way being infinite one-1 light souls with infinite free way----> freewill/choice agency making one-1's decisions/choices and following one-1's eternal path/way and yes way.

Sincerely,
Respectfully,
With LOVE
& LIGHT!
ET_MAN

[edit on 2-5-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Adding another post on the law of one RA material that I feel to be important.

Hi Universal Light,

I respectfully write this to you, this message goes out to everyone reading and I must stand up for what I know to be true. Nobody is forced to believe a word of what I write but I will write it and share nevertheless and with good reason/purpose as I only want the very best for all souls on earth which are family from the infinite-1 eternal perspective.

Sigh....my heart broke as I read that. I cannot continue on this thread. It is painful to hear these words. And none of this, as always, is personal.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do and for me this is a very important subject that has to do with the infinite one-1 eternal family of light brothers and sisters heading in the wrong direction and I will stand up for the truth of what I know and I only hope/wish/desire the best for such souls because they are headed in the wrong direction through murdering, abusing, torchering, killing and so on.

I will say that I am sorry for false suppositioning you with TPTB comment.

Of course apology accepted and I never hold anything against anyone nor do I take offense from what anyone writes. I understand how it could be a simple misinterpretation as words can easily be misunderstood/interpreted but I must follow up when someone makes a wrong assumption/statement on my position of how I really feel.

It sure seems like you have major issues with the dark even though they are your Cosmic Brothers and Sisters.

If you believe that I have problems with the infinite one-1 family of light souls that are lost in evil murdering, killing, raping others than you have truly misinterpreted who I am and what I stand for. I stand for unconditional love, forgiveness, understanding, sharing, caring, giving and all of the LIGHT things that represent LOVE and good things. The true infinite one-1 LIGHT that forgives everyone unconditionally but renounces/denounces evil and wants no part in it because it is not LOVE and not part of the LIGHT. That does not mean we despise, hate, curse or any such evil that comes from an evil nature/negative origin. The Light has no part in such things and we stand up for what is TRUE and what is RIGHT which is LOVE and LIGHT.

Our infinite one-1 Love & Light brothers and Sisters have slipped and fallen in mud and they need a good clean up LOVE & LIGHT shower and we are there to help them in anyway we possibly can with unconditional love, understanding, compassion. (Forgiveness is not necessary as the TRUE Infinite -1 Family of Eternal Light has already forgiven every infinite one-1 regardless of what any infinite one-1 family of light member could ever do) This is coming from the PURE LOVE and Infinite one-1 love from the Family of LIGHT above where there is no above to the infinite/eternal perspective but always a never-ending beyond.

Evil/dark materials is not what infinite one-1 light souls are made up of but light/love/intelligence materials and EVIL acts and murder is not what LOVE & LIGHT souls do nor can any such things exist within our hearts. EVIL is not part of the infinite one-1 FAMILY of LIGHT.

I have seen what Evil/Dark souls reap and where they go upon leaving the flesh and if you think they go to be rewarded in LOVE & LIGHT utopia existences for murder, rape, torcher and evil acts then you are gravely mistaken and being deceived.

The law of harvest is always in affect to the infinite one-1 freewill soul. If that soul chooses darkness/evil over love/light then he will surely REAP what he SOWS.

That does not mean the Family of LIGHT does not LOVE that soul on an unconditional basis showing unconditional compassion for that infinite one-1 soul but it means that the Family of Light feel sorry for that soul that it must suffer the way it is and they only hope/wish/desire they could do something to help that infinite one-1 brother/sister soul but every infinite one-1 soul needs to do it their way with freewill/agency choice. Every infinite one-1 soul needs to find the LOVE & LIGHT within themselves and choose that path for themselves on their own. There are infinite unalterable/unchangeable laws that have always been and will always be. (Technically) there are no laws or law givers but one-1 WAY that always has been in the LIGHT of DAY where there is only today, today and today beyond TIME-0 where there is no beyond, front or before where there is only an Infinite one-1 Love & Light door.

The law of consequence to action.
If someone jumps off a cliff they can expect to fall.
If someone murders their neighbor they can expect a just consequence in this lifetime or the next.
If someone shows love, compassion, charity, forgiveness and shares with others there is also a consequence on the opposite spectrum being positive in Love & Light to such good deeds that returns to the infinite one-1 soul/heart/spirit and so on.

The Family of Light is always there for all souls whether trapped in their own mistakes from committing evils or not. Everyone is loved because everyone is infinite one-1 and the same from the infinite/eternal perspective. There are infinite amounts of TIME where there is no TIME for a soul to find their true infinite one-1 soul/nature that is LOVE & LIGHT and get it RIGHT. Duality existences is a learning process and experience and there is a RIGHT and a WRONG and murdering people is not RIGHT but WRONG... There is a PASS and a FAIL to the test I only wish/desire/hope more and more make the right choices turn to the LOVE & LIGHT so that they do not have to go through horrific soul pain, suffering, sorrow, misery upon leaving the flesh after murdering, abusing, using and doing horrific evil acts believing that what they were doing was only GOOD and LOVE.

That is FALSE and not TRUE but lies and deceptions.

Do not be deceived, I'm writing this because I can say that I know and I feel it my obligation knowing to speak up and testify that what I write is the infinite one-1 LOVE & LIGHT truth and I only care about the “Family of Light” and souls that are lost doing evil acts believing that what they are doing is good have been gravely and greatly deceived.

Make NO mistake about it:
Evil is Evil.
Murder is Murder.
Hate is Hate.
Anger is Anger.
Greed is Greed.
Fear is Fear.
Selfishness is Selfishness.
Abuse is Abuse.
Torcher is Torcher.
Suffering is Suffering.
Pain is Pain.
Misery is Misery.
We can go on and on.
To the finite temporal Time being
these FEEL very REAL and are to those
experiencing no matter what perspective/angle
one-1 looks at it. Souls experiencing do FEEL and
pain, suffering, torcher, misery is REAL to them.

Life is not just a game this is the infinite progression one-1 test
and murder is not fun and games, killing, abusing, torchering is not OK
unless you want the same done to yourself again and again.

“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.”

“Reap what you sow.”

"So Blessings are Cursings?"

Even though you don't believe it, this is the truth.

That is NOT the truth and I denounce it because EVIL is not LOVE or GOOD but an opposite to that which is GOOD and LIGHT.

If RA the great deceiver full of LIES and DECEPTIONS can make one-1 believe that they are truly on the right path when they are headed in the wrong direction then these poor unfortunate souls are being led away to suffer unknowingly. Such souls are in for a big surprise upon leaving the flesh if they contribute and support murder, evil acts, deeds, blood rituals, hate, wars, rape and so on.

Doing EVIL does not reward someone to LOVE & LIGHT existences but EVIL/DARK one's.

What a person sows so shall they reap, a soul is choosing their own path/journey through free will/agency and decisions and they ultimately decide/choose that path for themselves.

Punishment of a temporal existence of committing evil is a temporal punishment for such acts and works perfectly in justice/balance to the infinite/eternal scale of consequence to action which is unalterable/unchangeable. You the infinite one-1 you decides your own direction/path/way, you are making the choices MAKE THEM GOOD and with LOVE otherwise if you choose to abuse, murder, rape you can expect that to fall back upon your own head from the infinite/eternal perspective whether in this lifetime or the next all things do catch up and have perfect infinite-1 balance with justice for all where there is no all.

One-1 has nobody to blame but themselves for choosing to do such acts.

Forgive yourself today and you are forgiven by the “Family of Light” already.

Live everyday forward to the best of your ability where there is no forward but only today, today and today from the infinite/eternal perspective so make every day count full of Love & Light and the Right way infinite one-1 eternal way..

Choose LOVE.
Choose WISELY.

And you say there are no higher densities.

Perhaps you have misinterpreted what I've written in making the above statement. To the infinite there are no numbers and 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, mean absolutely nothing to the infinite.

There are infinite densities but there is no such thing as higher or lower from the infinite/eternal perspective only to the finite/temporal conscious observer based on one's current level of understanding/comprehension according to what they see/know/comprehend/perceive being finite/temporal/time beings on planet earth.

Well then I do not exist because I am from the higher realms of the fifth density.

There is no such thing as the 5th density (technically) from the infinite/eternal perspective but to the finite/temporal time beings that use mathematics, calculations, numbers and count there is a 5th based on their current level/understanding/comprehension of what the 5th means for them. The finite/temporal time being only perceives/comprehends/understands it's current level of existence based on it's current state of awareness/intelligence-level/knowledge ---> Consciousness.

If one-1 truly understands the infinite and their true infinite one-1 nature then they understand that there are infinite-1 levels of their infinite selves existing to the Infinity & Beyond. What does this mean?It means that ALL souls exist infinitely on all levels forwards and backwards where there is no forwards or backwards with the absence of time coming from the infinite/eternal perspective. YOU and I and THEY exist on all levels/states of existences due to the absence of TIME. A very difficult concept for one to bend/wrap their minds around indeed but yet a fundamental basic understanding/concept of the infinite where there was no beginning or ending and all things have infinitely/eternally existed with the absence of TIME. There are Infinite perceptions of time based on one's current level/state of existence/awareness/perception ---> State of soul Consciousness. Eternal progression goes on forever and ever and has always been and will always be. Try bending/wrapping your mind around that where there is no around, where, there but infinite soul/consciousness mind.

It takes a courageous effort to say a sixth density entity such a Ra is wrong when your and my perspective is nowhere near as broad.

RA is a deceiver and full of deceptions consisting of some fundamental infinite truth principles mixed in with lies. We have gone over the 6th as it (technically) does not exist to the infinite and never take the deceiver RA's word for such claims. RA has lied about the true infinite one-1 nature of existence and much of the law of one is FALSE and not TRUTH and I denounce such deceptions/lies KNOWING what I know 110% where there is no % but 110. If one-1 chooses to really ask questions with an open understanding/mind for comprehension I can SHOW them in clear understanding that RA and the Law of ONE-1 material CANNOT be true and is FALSE. But in order for one-1 to better understand one-1 must empty their current glass of water based on what they currently believe /understand and try to look at things from a new infinite one-1 perspective with a new glass of water.

This absolutely is my last post in the thread. It hurts too much to read especially coming from people I love so dearly.

There is a saying:

The TRUTH hurts!

I also want to add to make a point that when you state you love us so dearly does that mean it's ok for you to invite us over for dinner than murder us?

If I invite you over for dinner then decide to murder you is that OK with you?

The vibration from it is causing significant discomfort in my auric field.

Do not stay close to RA and other such entities that are very manipulative/deceptive and have been around for thousands of years at the same time where there is no time. Such entities including RA have fooled many in Ancient times to present and will continue to do so as long as they can convince infinite-1 souls that EVIL is GOOD and GOOD is EVIL then they can truly take them captive when they support such things and take CAUTION in ever committing murder and evil acts against others because those who do such things will GET what they have GIVEN and I say this with the purest/sincerest intentions of only forewarning and helping those who are in this trap believing that doing EVIL and MURDER is good and right and will be rewarded with LOVE & LIGHT...Do not be deceived into doing such things, they will NOT take you to Love & Light places.

The Teachings of Jesus Christ are as close to the truth as it comes. (Whether one believes in Jesus Christ ever existing, the bible or not the stories of LOVE speak for themselves and are Infinite One1 Love & Light Truth when it comes to how one-1 should live their life in perfect infinite one-1 LOVE)
Follow the footsteps of pure love and the footsteps of examples of pure loving LIGHT beings that showed a path/way/example to make it back to the Heavens/Utopias above and beyond where there is a Father and “Family of Light' in Utopia/heavens “INFINITE” are “THEY” and “BEYOND” all human understanding/comprehension.

Living your life in such a way with unconditional love, forgiveness, sharing, caring, giving, compassion, charity and so on is the WAY, the LIGHT and the TRUTH back to Infinite One-1 eternal/existences where dreams can/will and do come true. There is so much to look forward to beyond all comprehension for those who make it past earth life and correct their mistakes.

Forgive yourself today for all evil you have committed and you are forgiven by the FAMILY OF LIGHT always. Live starting today in the best way you can live with LOVE & LIGHT doing the right things which are the LIGHT things. The list of good things is written and known by everyone deep within their infinite-one1 soul hearts. Make that connection and stay in the LIGHT and you will be rewarded for good works according to that which you put out and shared with others. You are choosing your own path/way and what you sow you shall reap so be WISE and learn the ways of the infinite-1 Love & Light way.

I have used my discerning heart when reading TLOO and that is far from my only source of info btw.

You have discerned parts correctly but the traps/deceptions/lies mixed in you have missed so please thoroughly re-question/ponder and I will be putting together something in a much clearer format. These basic fundamental infinite one-1 concepts/understanding are not my words but coming from the truth infinite-1 eternal principles/fundamental basic concepts of Love & Light that have always been and I ask you to go over them and simply use your own discernment to find the truth in them. Nothing can possibly offend me when it comes to what I know to be the correct ONE-1 Infinite/True path/way back into the LOVE & LIGHT presence of an Eternal Family of Light that is full of LOVE for each and every one-1 of us where there is infinite/eternal one-1 of us and yes way we did it our way.

I know who/what RA is/represents/means and I denounce RA in misleading infinite love & light souls in the wrong direction. Such entities have come and passed where there is no time for pass. Do not be misled and I send Love & Light to everyone including all entities lost in blind darkness NOT knowing/realizing what they truly do being lost in soul/heart/mind connection to their Infinite One-1 LOVE & LIGHT Infinite one-1 selves. I will stand up for the truth in what I know and am not ashamed of the LIGHT but I have unconditional forgiveness/understanding even for such entities as RA and others who are not what people/really truly/believe think.

Do not be Misled.

Maybe in the closing of this cycle, the consciousness compounding upon the planet will show you a different perspective.

Do not misunderstand or misinterpret my intentions for sharing this I am not anymore special or better than anyone-1 and I do not write this in a boastful way at all but respectfully and with unconditional love and the purest/sincerest intentions in heart/soul/mind. I will say that I do know and have been to places off world and beyond and have ongoing communication/visitations with those in the beyond and I feel it my duty as a brother of the “Family of Light” to share some of what I know especially when it comes to the mixing EVIL” with “GOOD and I will do everything in my power to help those who believe in such things turn their ways back to the Love & Light way that leads to LOVE & LIGHT existences. Take caution in your thoughts and actions---The family of Light never wants to see more suffering and good infinite one-1 souls get trapped/deceived and many have/been and are/being. I have unconditional Love for everyone and am only wanting the very best for everyone and that is why I am taking such a stand on this subject and more than just that. I will be releasing youtube/google videos, pdf documents a website all focusing just on the law of one RA deceptions and lies and I will be sending the material out to as many people as I possibly can.

I have been pushed in this direction and I always follow my heart knowing who is guiding/directing.

My deepest heartfelt Love and Infinite gratitude.

I feel the very same way and you are great person Mike but please don't kill me after dinner and please don't hurt others after dinner as well. I think you already have the answers deep down within and know that LOVE is not EVIL but the teachings of TLOO and RA material has really put it in a different perspective/view that makes one somehow feel that it makes perfect sense that all souls are coming from ONE-1 being alone and are merely small pieces of the ONE-1 being therefore we are the murders, killers, rapists and those are just fractions of our ONE-1 self experiencing therefore it's OK what they do because they are US and we are THEM so let them do whatever they want and forgive them and accept that you are a murder and evil but murder is love and evil is good.

NO NO NO!
That is FALSE and I denounce that.
You are You the infinite ONE-1 you and you have
Infinite ONE-1 levels of yourself eternally progressing.
There are Infinite ONE-1 souls 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 never-ending to Infinity & Beyond but there is NEVER EVER only just ONE-1. Use that comprehension and imagine there only being ONE-1 being alone yet all things are Infinite. That is an impossibility and when that ONE-1 being joins back together what is beyond that ONE-1? If ONE-1 comes together that puts an END to infinity and we all know where there is no all that when there is an END there must also be a BEGINNING and if there is a beginning and ending then there is no such thing as INFINITE but FINITE but that is not the case and you can comprehend/understand that therefore think Infinite-one-1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 and you are one of those infinite-1 souls as a freewill individual to choose/act/decide and live as you will taking your own path/journey to wherever you choose/decide to go.

BE WISE and make the RIGHT---> LOVE & LIGHT choices!

If you want misery, pain, suffering and sorrow then all you have to do is make others suffer in pain with misery and sorrow.

If you want to visit Love and beyond all comprehension existences/worlds full of Where your DREAMS do come true then love your neighbor, do good unto those around you. Help the poor, sick, needy and afflicted. Show unconditional Love and forgiveness, patience, understanding, compassion, sharing, caring, giving and the rest of the GOOD infinite one-1 loving qualities that the eternal “Family of Light” possess.

Focus on that which is eternal not that which is temporal and materialistic that cannot be taken with you upon leaving the flesh. Focus on the eternal soul qualities of LOVE & LIGHT that can and will go with you upon leaving the flesh.
What you do unto others will come with you.
BE WISE!
CHOOSE LOVE!

Best Wishes/Dreams!
LOVE &
LIGHT
Sincerely,
Respectfully,
ET_MAN

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

You can choose to not support evil and yet... Still love it unconditionally for it to is of the One Creator that you and all else is. For this evil shows you that which is Light, you cannot comprehend Light without darkness there would not be such a thing from the perspective of the perceiving entity. I've never seen the Ra channeling state to support evil, live in fear, or control others (thus living in darkness and absorbing Light for your self).

The misconceptions are easily comprehended considering Universal Light has a lot of non-valid statements.

For example, you do not have to know that you are One to progress at this stage of spiritual growth, you only have to choose if you wish to Love all or Love the self either being a correct path for both dark and light are of the Infinite One. To say anything different in the context of the One Creator containing both negative and positive aspects is to say that there is a separation of the One Creator thus destroying the concept of Infinity which cannot be separate of itself for it is everything.

The Ra channeling only has varying misleading information because the entities of Ra must abide by the Free Will of the questioner and thus due to some circumstances, not on purpose, may have information that isn't in full capacity because of the detail of the question asked.

The Law of One is not of one concept it contains all concepts. The true meaning behind the Law of One dwarfs the name.

I do not say go and read channelings but what I do say is use that soft voice that is neglected by many to take in what you believe deep down to the core of your being to be true; for your truths may not be the same as others truths.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by 11118]

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join