It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Look don't be scared, you're supposed to eat pigs and hooved animals. What did the maya eat? Corn, Americans love beef, etc. I love chili, was my soul group originally a spicy jalapeno in second density, that evolved into a humanoid? Why would a creator limit your potential, sex with other tribes and food for that matter? But if you are scared then you'll come back as a chicken and that my friends is good eats. But...enslaving manki(n)d to toil while you hold a "gift" in one hand and a mental whip in the other is just child's play. Big egos hide weak beings, thats why native indians are more advanced than any technological civilization, no ego just plug your head phones to the galactic playlist. You can have creature conforts but achieve them as a comunity, in the world comunity. Existence should be simple and fear free. By the way it is all a game, just accept the lesson and lets get out of the duality you created.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Rene.9.2.1975]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Universal
I have to be honest with you when I say when I first started reading your first post i thought you were full of it.However shortly after that i realised
that you indeed know what your talking about and your info is truely valuable.
Only someone enlightened would have access to this kind of info.I appreciate your generosity in sharing this info.I in turn will do the same as i pass on your info it will hopefully give some people power.
I have to ask you how you do your meditation as Im very interested.
Also do you think its to late to try to raise our vibrations.
I dont want to fall into the cloud of nuetrality.
I know everyone wants to move to a higher density.Its something ive been dreaming about for years.
I have a few close friends but I dont feel like ive ever fit in.
I just never could find my niche on this planet.
I seldom find anyone who understands metaphysics or even cares to learn about it unless its someone on the net.I have been using the net to absorb as much info as i can.
Anyway thats for everything.
Mrwilstone

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

My friend, I understand why you have decided to step aside. Its all too easy in our enthusiasm and love of our cosmic brothers and sisters to tread dangerously close to contravening the law of free will - the free will of others not to know certain information until they are evolved enough to understand. This is perhaps why asking the right questions are just as important as the answers.

Your actions by stepping aside confirm to me that your heart is pure and you are indeed in alignment with your higher self.

For myself I learned that my actions, state of being, was far more powerful than any words. Its not what we say its what we do and how we act that impacts on and influences others.

We enlighten others not by our words but by our state of being.

The single most powerful lesson I have seen in this thread is your decision to respect the free will of others and withdraw, thereby demonstrating by your actions, adherence to the universal law of free will.

I suspect that this may be the reason you were compelled to start this thread?

One of my favourite sayings is "Actions speak louder than words"

May the divine creator bless you and guide you on your path.

Namaste

Caz

p.s. Respect for free will is one of the hardest lessons I learned and again it was from the experiences with my autistic son. We are compassionate by our nature when we love another our love can interfere with their progress. Its extremely hard for me a mother to stand back and watch my son as he struggles to learn a new skill - I purposely hold back and watch him struggle until he learns to to master the skill - if I try to interfere he gets angry irritable and non-cooperative - but when he does master the joy we both get from the skill learned is the greatest reward imaginable. If he requires my guidance he will come to me. - the choice to ask for my guidance is the result of his free will. This scenario is a smaller version of what is taking place on this planet right now. Often people are stuck in a role of continuously needing to help others, regardless of whether or not that help is really needed or wanted, which is commonly termed as care-taking. It may, in most cases, be either a karma situation or produced by the ego, with the intent to be useful at the cost of gaining attention and recognition. Usually a person will be guided by their higher self, or soul who will lead a person to help others. But if you're not sure then rely on your feeling. Often it's hard not to help physically when observing the pain of others, especially those one loves, but if your help is not in emanation with the soul intent than it could just make things worse. The counter-reaction is often raucous behaviour of the other soul or person, or pain or fatigue with ones body as a direct result of care-taking. This tends to drain ones own energy noteably and as such is commonly referred to as "giving your power away."

Many souls are not ready to evolve, - it serves no purpose to be told time is short to learn/evolve now (I am referring to the title of this thread) - if they are simply not ready, this could put them into a vibration of fear and anxiety. Many will continue towards the next harvest. Others will evolve without studying, their task to influence others by action/simply being in a state of pure positive alignment

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Ascend2luv]

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Ascend2luv]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi, "2012 harvest" fans.

If you want fast answers to your questions about this "end of cycle" subject,
go to the link in the second line of my signature.

The informations come from communications, similar to those
used by Edgar Cayce. . .
It changed my views on life, past/present/future !

Blue skies.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

John 9:2-5

And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"

Jesus answered, "Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him."

"I must work the works of Him who sent me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world."

When He had said these things, He spat on the ground and made clay with the saliva; and He anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay. And He said to him, "Go, wash in the pool of Siloam" which is translated "Sent."

So he went and washed, and came back seeing.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Seems like the right company as well as the right forum to post his in:

Does anyone know who/what the name/word "Voeba" refers to?

I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just thought it was a good place to ask.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Enlightened Light I am in shock by what I am reading here because I have been feeling everything you have been saying since the "death of someone I never really known,but all I know is when I saw this person perform I always felt the world was united and it made me feel like I do today.Since the day he passed these feeling have came to me and I have changed everything about me quit smoking,drinking,I used to be a catholic but always questioned the belief fully ,and always prayed directly to God for guidence.lately these feelings that hit me is all about Love,I have had people just walk to me and say they feel something off me,I do not understand,but some people have connected with me I have never meditated,should I look into that?because its so strange these feeling are hitting me stronger then ever before.I am "scared of the moon" since I was 7 years old.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by terror2k9]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ascend2luv

In our overwhelming desire to awaken our fellow humans, we unwittingly impose our ego on them.

Is it not our ego that wants others to See?

True saviours/teachers do not save at all. They allow ones to save/teach them selves.

In allowing others to stumble around in their darkness, we allow them the expression of who and when they are in their spiritual progress.

The truth is in every cell of every human. They merely have to awaken to the fact that they are ready to know.

Edit to add that I have learned this through my own trial and error of attempting to 'help' others!

[edit on 23-1-2010 by blujay]

[edit on 23-1-2010 by blujay]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So, I read almost all of this thread and have found it quite interesting. However, I get the sense that since, at heart, at least most would agree, that we are spiritual beings, we are always looking for spiritual fulfillment. And, of course, since Christianity is not seen as popular as the others, we are always seeking new ways of understanding our spiritual realities, whatever they may be.

The thing is, as Emptyness Dancing and Over the Edge have pointed out, a lot of what, it seems, is being said in this thread, is just New Age belief. Yet, this is where history, especially, Church history (I know, forgive me) proves to be helpful.

For, even before the time of Christ, there was a movement, a loose set of beliefs that fell under the title of "Gnosticism." Essentially, Gnosticism was a sort of hidden knowledge, hence the word "gnosis," the Greek root meaning "knowledge." And, it's purpose was to reveal the mysteries of the universe, which had elements of pantheism, dualism and some, sects, oneism. The interesting thing about it was that it was not an organized religion, nor was it really a defined movement. However, it pre-dated Christianity until Christianity came along, whereby it assimilated itself into its thoughts and beliefs, since it was the religion gaining most popularity.

I mention it merely as another source of information in understanding all of these new theories and ideas that I have seen in this thread, Hidden Hand's thread, and countless others. While I understand the search for our own religion, I also wonder why we immediately dismiss Christianity out of hand. Granted, I understand that it's beliefs and concepts are not the easiest to accept of understand, and that the Bible is hard to interpret, but, it almost seems as though we don't necessarily give it a chance because it is not as "fun and exciting" as everything else. But hey, if I was told, that I could become a god, the way Eve was told, I suppose I would give it a second thought.

I enjoy these informative and interesting posts, which is why I decided to join, and it is my hope that this post serves as a little perspective on how new the "New Age" actually is.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I just want to say that labeling yourself Christian does not mean you are Christ like.

Nor does labeling yourself Spiritual - mean you live by love in spirit.

When there is a harvest - - - isn't the harvest separated into categories?

Harvest can mean everyone will be harvested and transferred to a dimension of their own level of evolvement.

If this happens - - I doubt most would even notice. I think only those of a higher evolved energy would be aware.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by phil0s

Hello phil0s!

I also love observing others stance on what they have come to understand and why. I would say though, the ones you are labeling 'new age' have most likely studied the Bible and Christianity, and have came to their own understandings. Im sure if you asked any one of what you feel is a 'new age' faith, you would find a deep reason for their conclusions. It is hard to label a path of spirituality (this is the word I use) for each persons personal relation is going to bring their own experiences. It is interesting that the labeled 'new agers' have all come to similar conclusions from searching within...and not just accepting what another man has told them. You would find that many 'new agers' take away similar wisdoms from the Bible...to me this shows, when seeking a personal path with our creator...it seems the spiritual wisdom that one finds shows a similar nature to all of the 'new agers'.

Its really not new age at all. Alot of the understandings that 'new age' (spiritual ones) talk about....have been talked about amongst men sense very very long ago. The label of 'new age' is just as distorting as any other label, for many under a label....do have different views, even if its just little things.

The important thing for anyone's path...should be that they have 'understanding' of their faith.

I was a Christian most of my life. It was about 4 years ago...my path became different. Not totally different...but different in a few major ways. For some things I might say might sound 'christian' and others things I might say sound 'new age'...I might even say some things that one could label as 'pagan' , 'Universalism', 'deism', and 'Gnosticism. From what I have seen amongst this 'new freedom of spirituality' is alot of people coming to the same conclusions on their path without having to be told what is so. There must be something to that...imo, that says something.

All my best
LV

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Armegeddon is ongoing and already occurring: Africa is armeggedon; disinfranchising people from land and resources requiring the need for banks or employment is armeggedon, because its our inherant right to build and prosper anywhere, 911, afghanistan, Iraq, and every single thing they do against the people to murder and divide them, and rape mother earth, for profit, then turn around and blame the people, is armeggedon.

However, this harvest, this large catastrophe is only one timeline possiblity that we are manifesting in our global consciousness and we have to stop it ASAP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

My thread for manifesting an edenist ending instead, or should I say, an upgrade, and cosmic advancement, based on morningmayans frequency course.

[edit on 23-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
For some things I might say might sound 'christian' and others things I might say sound 'new age'...I might even say some things that one could label as 'pagan' , 'Universalism', 'deism', and 'Gnosticism. From what I have seen amongst this 'new freedom of spirituality' is a lot of people coming to the same conclusions on their path without having to be told what is so. There must be something to that...imo, that says something.

All my best
LV

I like the way you laid that out.

I tend to post very brief thoughts. You are really good at explaining in detail to help all understand.

Thank you - Annee

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I hope I'm not too late to ask questions, but I love the thread by the way.

I realize it's a lot easier to come to a conclusion if there are at least a few people out there who have came to the same one through various means. However, on this particular question I only found one person to state the same thing by Googling it, and he only implied it. I grew up a Christian and was in church for around 8 years. One day I realized I couldn't find any answers there and I couldn't fake feel something, but I did realize something about the other people around me.

A lot of Christians have this "holier than thou" attitude where they think they know everything. Some of them claim to be either "filled or possessed by the spirit of God" but I just can't see it. Under the influence of certain natural drugs, I've come to believe that I've opened myself up to other people's vibrations; I feel the good and bad at a much higher level. These people claiming to be filled with "God" always give off the worst vibrations possible so I just flat out think they're possessed by either an evil spirit or possibly Enlil if the Sumerian translations of Sitchin and others are correct because they've opened themselves up to being possessed. What's your take on this?

Just recently I lost a friend to either possession or total control of his ego, and I've not a clue what to do for him. If you can read eyes, you can tell when someone's happy or sad, or just not there anymore, and he's gone. In the past we had taken ayahuasca together yet he was always unsuccessful do to the purge. Well, the last time I had an overwhelming sense to say "the shaman explanation for the purge is to release evil spirits" so I think I'm subconsciously planting seeds so to speak. Any help on this is greatly appreciated as well but all I've been able to figure out is that I can plant seeds and maybe he'll wake up in the next life with some strange sense of déjà vu.

Thanks for the help.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

Hi Jwest

I do believe the OP stated that they were not going to continue in posting to this thread anymore. Im assuming her stance for this was that a person knows that only so much wisdom can be past on to others...the rest of the wisdom must come from their own seeking. If the OP continued posting, she might of felt that she was going too far with giving all the answers, instead of people taking the info she did give and then starting their own spiritual path to seek things.

Something to consider about people acting in ways of lower natures is that this is their own lower natures getting the best of them....instead of evil spirits.

Just a thought
LV

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree Annee...

Harvest is a way of explaining why everyone doesnt move on to the same levels after death. I personally believe we all must experience the physical death before moving on...but others will disagree with that.

People move on to a place that offers what they need. Many still are learning from Earth...few are ready to go on to learn things of the spirit. We all have many attachments to Earth still (things to still learn)...and this is fine, its exactly where they are to be. Its not wrong or right, it just is. Just because some move on from Earth doesnt make them better or anything....it just shows how we all have markers in our life to show what we are still in need of with our learning. Does that make sense?

BTW...I added your as a friend....friend

[edit on 24-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Anything that happens...needs to happen.

I dont think its Armageddon...I think is it a time of humans sifting and changing.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

I'm more interrested in what you ment by the "Harvest" would you explain it more indepth. Hope its not like that old Scifi movie where the humans get visited by the aliens and they end up on the "menu"...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Eye of Horus

I dont think UL is posting here in this thread anymore (by choice). She mentioned this a few posts back.

I think harvest means different things to people. The Law Of One material talks of this in depth but it is a very deep read and very long. You can google the Law of One and there is a search engine on the main site. Type in 'harvest' and see that comes up...but only take what resonates with you from all sources and people. Alot of the things the OP talked about is similar to the Law of One...not all of it, but alot of it. So I dont think she would mind me mentioning it here as a good read. Any material comes with distortions.

There are many other groups that talk of Harvest as well. You could type it into the search engine here at ATS too...Im sure some threads will come up.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It merely means that the Terrestrial Sphere Earth will graduate into 4th density (positive nature).

The 4th density is denser than the 3rd density. Denser in a spiritual sense, there is more 'spiritual' gravity.

What you have is, as your planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy and your planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations becoming more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily entities/complexes for inhabitation of that sphere.

Questions? I will happily answer, it is an honor.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join