It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Ascend2luv

Whales are cosmic citizens, and their frequencies strengthen the crust of the earth, and yes, they would be connected to the grid work as well. I had quite a connection to a humpback whale

What about cats?
I feel a great connection to cats.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This thread and a few others I have heard talk about earth going to 4D. From what many believe including my walk in friend and David Wilcock, its 5D that this transformation will take, and we should set that as our intention, for 4D has alot of nukis and greys in it, and its not where I'm planning on going.

I really think we have all had more than our share of that so far on earth.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Yes, I know you do, and the felines of Sirus A and B are higher density, I'm not sure how it works. I even for example wonder if we are being visited by different timelines or densities of the same races, for example ple'o'sha'n/pleiadians. Could we be visited by 5d, and 7d of the same race? This is the mystery. I suspect we are.

There are countless timelines and we live in an incredible fractal hollogram universe.

But in any case, whales are a little different than feline humanoid ets, for they have human forms and technology, and on Sirius A, live on crystal cities from what I've been told. Whereas whales and dophins do not have human form, rather are free to use their minds and spirits.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by appreciative_soul
reply to post by On the Edge

why does it seem like you haven't really qiute grapsed the ONLY real concept and lesson this life teaches us? That lesson is love. Your response sounded like an attack of some kind. Like you have no intention of dismissing your own beliefs for even a moment, to kindly consider ones of others.

Well,for one,I hear all this talk about "love" and "sacrifice" and even talk of a "creator",and some even say parts of the bible "resonate" with them,but no where is mentioned the love God has for us in giving us His Son.

The Bible is so misunderstood and rejected these days,and in it's place is the "metaphysical candy" offered up here.

If I see someone about to drink something that is poisonous and don't tell them,"Stop!"..am I being loving? If my child is about to run into a crowded street and I don't yank him back and give him a stern warning not to do that,am I being loving?

Should I rather say,"That's okay honey,it's all a matter of what you perceive! If you don't perceive a car hitting you,it won't!" or,"You can drink poison and not be harmed,as long as you don't think you will be!"

I know I'm talking to a collective "brick wall" here in terms of God. No one wants to take the Bible seriously or the admonitions He's given us. The Bible is not all about "hate" as some would like to think.

God has already told us our greatest commandment is to love one another.
We have the greatest example given by Jesus how to live,and how to "ascend"! How anyone could read the New Testament and not come away with those tools,I don't know!

But,the Bible also says how people would rather gather around them teachers who say what their "itching ears want to hear",and that is what I see happening now. I can't change it. All I can do is say,"Look out!"

But don't worry about what I think. What I think doesn't matter. If you want to deny God,that is up to you. If you want to remake God in "your image",what can I say?

I may not come off sounding full of the "love and light" that you are used to,but I promise you,the love is there! It comes with a warning to turn away from this practice of channeling and looking to the "higher self",or whatever!

I know it's not what people want to hear.No one wants to hear that they are sinners and need to repent. I haven't attacked anyone personally for what they believe,but as with any thread,there are the "debunkers",so I guess what I am doing is offering up another point of view.

I don't apologize for it.

P.s. I have considered these other points of view,from God's perspective,which matters most to me. Not just what might make me feel good for a time.Not that which elevates me as a "supreme being". I am a wonderful creature just as God made me,and I am filled with the joy of knowing Jesus Christ as my Savior. I in no way feel that I am "less than" anyone for doing so. Nor do I feel I am "better than" anyone. I just see things differently,and am glad that I do.

I do understand that people are looking for meaning in their lives and are apt to follow the path of least resistance or that which "resonates" with them and makes them feel good.

God offers all that and more,but it seems no one wants to believe it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Could we be visited by 5d, and 7d of the same race? This is the mystery. I suspect we are.

And that's another reason as to why a lot of people (even the ones that do know a lot about aliens) say they haven't seen or heard of them. It's all based on a different vibrational frequency.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

God has already told us our greatest commandment is to love one another.
We have the greatest example given by Jesus how to live,and how to "ascend"! How anyone could read the New Testament and not come away with those tools,I don't know!

I think most will agree that the tools for good living are found in the bible, and the Koran, and in the teachings of the Buddha and many places elsewhere. I indeed tend to believe that all of these teachings come from the same source. For many and for the most part, the problem with the bible is not the Author, God, but rather God's editor, the Vatican. For as much goodness as can be found in the bible, there is also much treachery. I for one was raised in a non-spiritual home, I didn't need God to command me to love one another, this was self-evident to me. Call it teaching from my higher self, call it innate morality, call it what you will but understand that it is is a free will choice that I make to be good to those around me, not a commandment blindly followed from God.

But,the Bible also says how people would rather gather around them teachers who say what their "itching ears want to hear",and that is what I see happening now. I can't change it. All I can do is say,"Look out!"

and the Buddha said "Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense"...for many, myself included much of what is written of in the bible makes no sense.

But don't worry about what I think. What I think doesn't matter. If you want to deny God,that is up to you. If you want to remake God in "your image",what can I say?

and again the buddha: "An idea that is developed and put into action is more important than an idea that exists only as an idea."

I may not come off sounding full of the "love and light" that you are used to,but I promise you,the love is there! It comes with a warning to turn away from this practice of channeling and looking to the "higher self",or whatever!

I'm just a guy but you sound sincere to me.

P.s. I have considered these other points of view,from God's perspective,which matters most to me. Not just what might make me feel good for a time.Not that which elevates me as a "supreme being". I am a wonderful creature just as God made me,and I am filled with the joy of knowing Jesus Christ as my Savior. I in no way feel that I am "less than" anyone for doing so. Nor do I feel I am "better than" anyone. I just see things differently,and am glad that I do.

I do understand that people are looking for meaning in their lives and are apt to follow the path of least resistance or that which "resonates" with them and makes them feel good.
God offers all that and more,but it seems no one wants to believe it.

Wouldn't you feel wonderful in knowing that you were your own saviour and that you needed no outside saving? This is certainly how I feel.

regards, Love and Light and pink unicorns if it makes you feel happy inside (I think unicorns are lame myself. :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

Hey there friend.

Nice post, very well written and thought out.

Thank you Universal Light!!! And thank you for taking the time to shed light on this source of dissonance I currently wrestle with in my path. Your reply is clear and fresh. As a generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.

So if I may, I ask you to grant me the grace to grapple with some of these concepts outloud.

One thing I have learned, and many here would be wise to heed as they peruse the plethora of perceptions of our human condition and our perception of reality presented here, is that any sense of self awareness, as you have pointed out as the lesson of this 3rd density, would be not just illusion but grand delusion born of imagination if it is without truth.

"The Greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." --Stephen Hawking

As Buddha teaches us: "Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

May the Buddhas words guide all to investigate all they have been told here in these threads to not take them as 'gospel' truth without extreme investigation.

Originally posted by Universal LightThe Bible is considered by many to be signifcantly less accurate than the LOO for example, because the Bible has been specifically tampered with by higher STS forces in order to fool the masses. There are some truths located within it however the accuracy of the material is significantly lower than 85%. The same goes for all religious text. The STS not only had a hand in all of this, they set it up in this manner so many people believe many things. Why? Divide and conquer.

Agreed! The Abrahamic faiths (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) evolved from Abraham, the son of a Sumerian priest I believe who Im sure carried many of his beliefs taught him from childhood and evidently originally sourced from the Annanaki (Nefilm). Monotheism being added much later. Much distortion also input by STS entities for the purpose of confusion and control of the populace.

Originally posted by Universal LightThe inaccuracies in the LOO are primarily due to issues dealing with the narrow bandwith coming from the sixth density as opposed to STS forces tampering with the information.

So you DO acknowledge that the sources of which these new age concepts come from (The Law of One, Hidden Hand and many other channelings of possible spiritual entities perhaps fallen angels themselves seeking further delusion of mankind) are inaccurate for various reasons also.

Inaccuracies, meaning false truths, for the purpose of deception are inherent in the source material for these new age concepts put forth profusely in this thread.

Yes? Interesting Indeed!

Or have I erred here somewhere???

Don't get me wrong, I DO believe in the coming ascension but I also believe in buying the truth and selling it not for though many call this a game, it's more of a war. And wars are fought by deception.

I would hope you could still call me friend?

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The entity that of which you may call Jesus the Christ or Jesus of Nazerath was not the single son of "god". This is a misconception propelled by the fabrication of Jesus' teachings.

Jesus' teachings were love, forgiveness, and service. This is the important core of truth. The biblical literature was manifested in such a way as to divide the masses, most considerably in the Middle East. Jesus was a great entity of the higher octaves but was most certainly not the only son of "god" nor must he be accepted as the one and only saviour to be accepted into "heaven".

Let us speak of the word "God". This word gives rise to the belief that the One Creator is a seperate hypocritical shadowy being casting judgements on who he/she/it believes to be doing wrongly. This type of thinking was created to strike fear into people. Fear is the self-serving path, love is the other self-serving path. Fear seperates, love brings together.

You can find many negative manifestations throughout history such as the Ten Commandments. These commandments may be a succesful way of living out life but there is a problem within the texts. This problem being the phrase "Thou shalt not", which would indicate that Free Will is restrained, this is in fact the opposite as Free Will is the foundation of love and light.

Whatever path that you choose to get closer to Divinity is a unique and beautiful path. Do not let others, nor my words, take you off of what you believe fully to be the correct path.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This thread and a few others I have heard talk about earth going to 4D. From what many believe including my walk in friend and David Wilcock, its 5D that this transformation will take, and we should set that as our intention, for 4D has alot of nukis and greys in it, and its not where I'm planning on going.

I really think we have all had more than our share of that so far on earth.

The fourth density is the next density after the third density. The planetary sphere, Earth, has already graduated into the fourth density. It is not applicable for fifth density work, nor will it skip to fifth density.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
It is not applicable for fifth density work, nor will it skip to fifth density.

Really? All I have heard is that Earth will skip the 4th density and move on to the 5th density.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

There are many people who read a thread such as this, and see it as no more than new age mumbo jumbo. The problem that most spiritually inclined people have, is the fact that the most recent records of God and his son Jesus Christ are thousands of years old.

Do we accept that, that was it. That was the last communication on the matter. Modern man is not worthy of receiving any new wisdom of creation.

The bible is the last word, and nothing is allowed to question it, because it is the word of God.

I for one as I have grown older and wiser and more cynical, Given the history of the church, I have questioned how many words of the bible have been manipulated, removed or revised, to extract power and wealth to those who have less than Christian values.

Nobody could be naive enough to believe, that the bible as we read it today, over two thousand years, is the true unadulterated account of what happened.

A church that holds sacred the ten commandments and then sends tens of thousands off to holy wars to kill. Or have executed tens of thousands for heresy, or have a priest bless the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, killing hundreds and thousands of innocent men women and children.

Inconsistencies in the Bible such a God is a jealous God versus, God as an all loving God.

God is not a Jealous God, jealousy is a human frailty not a Godly attribute. God loves us, and so, My God of love would not smite anybody. He will gently guide us back to him, to become one with him once again.

When people say that a lot of what they read resonates with them, and other parts don't. It is because at a soul level we can all distinguish between right and wrong, good and bad, lies and truth.

If you are inclined to believe in creation as I do. The mind of a human being 2000 yrs later on is trying to intellectualize creation from the perspective of modern man.

The name "GOD the almighty" is no different in meaning to me as "the One Infinite Intelligence" or "the One Infinite Creator". It is still "God" but using a parlance more fitting with the world we live in.

The concept, that we are all a fractal holographic fragment of God, is not a new concept. When you read the words of Jesus isn't this what he is saying himself?

Much of what Universal light (the avatar) has stated, is from the Law of One, a series of channeled messages from a social complex of a group consciousness from an entity know as RA.

This identity itself admits that it does not know the full mystery of God, but they have attempted to channel what information they know, through a human sensitive vehicle(a channel). They try to bring understanding and meaning to the mysteries of God and the universe.

All major revelations in the bible where examples of people relaying visions or (channeling). What is a vision, if it is not a sensitive being bringing into this physical world a message from beyond?

I love Jesus Christ the man, the God that he is. I love you the man, the God that you are. I love me the man, the God that I am. I had a great issue with this concept initially, fearing that I was being blasphemous, which is really just me buying into the control mechanism that has been written into the bible.

I believe that when the bible tells us that the only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ, It is telling us to lead a pure life in service to others. If you came from a place in the world that had not even heard of Jesus, but lead a pure life like Jesus, I believe that you would still qualify.

Do you believe that God would turn away his children because they had not been privileged to a religious education.

The concepts behind the Law of One as it relates to service to self or service to others makes perfect sense, as it summarizes many of the teachings of Jesus.

It makes even more sense to take the time to read it and not be closed minded about it.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by kennyb72]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by 11118
It is not applicable for fifth density work, nor will it skip to fifth density.

Really? All I have heard is that Earth will skip the 4th density and move on to the 5th density.

Entities may skip, although the probability of doing so quite unlikely, but the Earth will not.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Could we be visited by 5d, and 7d of the same race? This is the mystery. I suspect we are.

And that's another reason as to why a lot of people (even the ones that do know a lot about aliens) say they haven't seen or heard of them. It's all based on a different vibrational frequency.

No, not really. If you watch some of the ACERN videos on youtube and Mary Rodwell, there are drawings by the adductees/expereincers and lion ets are one of them. When my son saw these, and he's had missing time and brief memories, he said he recalls them. I believe very strongly they are a part of the federation. I don't believe they are most common in abduction and probably tend to keep low key in the whole situation.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I don't believe they are most common in abduction and probably tend to keep low key in the whole situation.

I would have guess that too and I guess in a way that's a good thing that they are more covert than other aliens.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbrain75

Originally posted by Emptiness Dancing
Perhaps not so much in this thread as in other like new age philosophy threads that have been appearing here but I have noticed a trend in some so I thought I would ask that question: why hold endearingly to admittedly inaccurate channeling and cast aside vehemently Biblical truths? Just my off handed observation.

I too have found many truths in many of the religions I have studied and your right, you have to filter through them.

Sorry for the partial quote but everything will not fit. The original text is on P19.

Ironically, the real question that we are both asking is the same question that Pilate asked when he ordered Jesus to be crucified. What is truth? I think we are mostly agreeing that the question is a difficult one to answer. But that is central to this thread. There have been percentages thrown around such as the Law of One is xx% accurate, another source is yy% accurate, and the Bible is zz% accurate. Although the numbers may be significant, the fact remains that no source is without error. I believe that is where Universal Light and the Law of One mention/discuss distortions which I also call perceptions (possibly a less accurate term but indicates we all have a different perspective). In general, I tend to believe the positive things in most sources. For example God would tell us to love each other and not to be afraid. When I find information that tends to make me afraid or threaten me, I tend to not believe it. When I find information that accents the positive, I tend to give it more weight.

However, one thing I have wondered about is whether there is one truth.

I apologize also for the short quote for the same reasons. I thank you for your comments in our part of this discussion.

I believe what you are referring to could be answered here: Pontius Pilate, standing before Jesus the Christ, asked Him, "What is Truth?" He asked the wrong question. If he had asked, "Who is Truth," Jesus would have revealed Himself as "the Truth" to him.

I think the main thrust of the points I have been making is that all this metaphysical rhetoric of densities, crystalline energy, chakra energies, STS & STO, reptilians, greys and other ethereal talk is self delusion and vain imaginings if it's not based on truth and love.

And secondly that there is admittedly no more accuracy in the source material for what are termed "new age" concepts than there is in the Biblical scriptures and readers of this thread need to understand that. Especially since they are basing so much of their perception of human spirituality and reality on them.

Don't get me wrong as I too meditate regularly and believe in ascension. I hold dear the teachings of Jesus and Buddha as well as many others, the concepts of non-duality (one of my favorites).

But seek truth! And use it as a candle to light your way. Don't allow yourself to be self deceived. No amount of energy input into an imagined thought in your mind will make it manifest as truth if it just plain isn't true in the first place. For the mind is not you. Nothing you do will change you, for you need no change. You may change your mind or your body, but it is always something external to the real you that has changed, not you yourself. Why bother at all to change? Realize once for all that neither your body nor your mind, nor even your consciousness is yourself and stand alone in your true nature beyond consciousness and unconsciousness. No effort can take you there, only the clarity of understanding. No thought, for the truth is between the thoughts.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kennyb72

Very well said. It is rare to read such a well considered, eloquent and compassionate post in response to the question of traditional understandings of God versus more recent spiritual understandings.

kudos to you friend.
tamale

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
My Cosmic Family-

I have been in deep contemplation in regards to what has happened within this thread. It is my duty at this time, to step aside. Maybe I will return down the road if it feels right though a deep period of contemplation would be required first. Truthfully, part of me does not want to because of the brilliance, love, and creativity displayed by so many involved here. However, I unknowingly have teetered to the furthest edge of breaking Cosmic Law, something that I cannot do. To do so would be the destruction of my core, everything I stand for, and the completion of my mission. From my near breach, I have felt many ranging emotions over the past 20 or so hours. I had to remind myself of the lessons I learned in the past that I shared with you all.

Honestly, the first thing I felt was failure and disappointment within myself. Of course, as I've said, there are no mistakes, only learning opportunities. Revisiting this notion shed some of this feeling though later on in contemplation, I was able to tap into the energy that was revolving around this whole thread. It was some deep felt pain. It is quite all right though. I can share this with you all only because I have forgiven myself for what has happened. I will have to work these things out personally to maintain the balance I have felt for a long period of time prior to this.

I submitted to Infinity a while ago. Because of this, I have let the winds take me wherever they feel the need to blow. My devoted faith to this concept has placed me in the perfect place in every divine moment. I had mentioned earlier how in the pre-incarnative stage that "road blocks" are setup by one's self to act as cues in which one can be guided. The chooser can blow through these road blocks if they so choose because of Free Will. However, this is not me. I heed to the wonderfully planted signs. It is that time as the signs are crystal clear.

I apologize to those who have posed questions that I will not be answering. Please know that I am doing this with the highest Love in mind for all. This literally has to stop after this post as the potential following events could have significant determental impact on many. It cannot be this way, We must continue on the upwards path that has made so many beautiful strides.

With all that said, the OP was an unfinished one, one that I had intended upon completeing. It was a blessing that I couldn't, in that so many wonderful souls became active with this thread. Being that this is my way out, I figured I would somewhat complete the OP as the rest of what I wanted to bring up has not been talked about in this thread. While I feel this is risky, it would bring nice closure to what has been an absolute blessing.

Firstly, there is a read that was presented to me that I think many of you would enjoy. I have not seen it posted at ATS. It is called Bringers of the Dawn and was passed down from the Pledians. Just another source for you all to consider. It can be downloaded here:

rapidshare.com...

Some of you may also be familiar with the work of the Cassiopeans. It is another source I have learned much from. Seek it out if you choose but I will not be providing a link. Out of these four materials, it is the most distorted and has happened for many different reasons unlike the other texts. To a strong discerner, with a lot of effort, the diamonds can be pulled out from the rough to help one realize wonderful truths. It is important to note, that the Cassiopeans themselves, have little to nothing to do with the impurities within the text. It is due to the others that were/are involved with this group. Still, it aided much in the shaping of my paradigm.

The last thing to get to before I go, is also something I have never seen on ATS. It is the secret code of the English language. I wanted to bring this up as I felt it could have a great potential to be a major paradigm shift for many (again I feel this is risky for me to do so but worth it in the end).

I spoke before about how the reptilians have unbelieveable technologies and through that, they have been manipulating time for tens of thousands of years. They have gone back and forth setting up everything perfectly to fit their agenda. The English language is a huge indicator of their agenda. They have gotten humanity to practically chant their mantras through everyday normal language. I will give you some examples and let you all extrapolate on the rest.

entrance = en trance
exit = X it
disease = dis ease
influenza = influence
bible = buy bull
television = tell a vision
spelling = spell ing (as in casting a spell not to do with writing)
corrupt = core upped
message = mess age
instinct = in stinked
amaze = a maze
astronaut = astro not
Israel = Is-Ra-El (think about the names this is representing)
advice = add vice
alone = a loan, alone= all one

This is enough, you get the idea. I'm sure I am overstepping my boundaries at this point so I will leave the rest up to you.

--------

I haven't fully read all the posts since my last. I will be following the thread, hopefully it continues to move forward as the planet continues to do the same.

From the bottom of heart, my Infinite Love for you all cannot be explained into words....they would do no justice. I have been so blessed to have learned so much from you all. This has been an extraordinary experience. I will be with you all, in spirit and in your heart. We are all perfect, divinity flows through us freely. These moments are miraculous as we approach the narrowing of potential timelines. We are the Ones that will define this historical moment. I am so very blessed to share it with you all.

With my infinite gratitiude.
Michael

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
To Tamale,11118,kennyb,...

Thank you for your polite replies to my post. I believe we are all well-meaning in our intentions.And it is true that none of our paths are the same.And they can't all lead to the same place!

I am not going to open up my mind to any "channeled" messages from "Ra" that U.L. says to be doing. I will not deny the word of God because of what "Buddha says...". I think the wisdom of the Bible is the same today as it always has been,and it takes prayer and submission to God and asking His guidance to make certain things known to the heart.

I am not a biblical scholar,a new-age scholar,or any kind of scholar! I understand some things may have been altered for various reasons by various authors,but to me,the original message is not distorted.I still believe Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins,etc...And no,it wouldn't make me feel any better to think that I could save myself! I believe,as the Bible says,it is through grace,by faith,not of works...

I don't condone crimes done "in the name of God",nor do I condone the "hate-filled" messages of some churches(the ones that say "God hates fags"!) They are deplorable. I think some of the most sincere Christians are those you never hear about,the ones who live quiet lives,doing good for others,not self-seeking,humble,prayerful,having a healthy fear of the Lord who is able to bring judgement in all things.

It says in the end that knowledge would increase and many would fall away from the faith of their forefathers. This is true. If any of you would have talked about being as god yourselves or communicating with aliens years ago,you'd have been locked up and probably accused of being a witch or insane!

We've come so far as to accept these teachings,and anyone who believes the Bible now is criticized as being woefully misinformed and unenlightened,if not downright bigotted and closed-minded.

I will be happy to address more of this age-old "new-age" thinking later,with outside sources that can say what I believe better than I can. The subject of other gods is a language I am not well-versed in,but others are,and it's given me the "dots" I need to connect them to the things the Bible warns of.

I do believe a time is coming when we will all have to answer for our beliefs,and I am willing to stake my life on the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I can only assume that you all would do the same with your beliefs. I'm sure we'll all come to see the truth one way or another. I don't attempt to force my beliefs on anyone. If y'all have done your research and are comfortable with ignoring the Bible,that is your right.

By the way,Tamale,never has the 10 Commandments stopped anyone from excercising free-will! People break laws every day,regardless of what the laws say! The opposite of "Thou shalt not" would be "Do what thou wilt",and that is what Alistair Crowley spread. I do want to follow the commandments,because they are for my benefit. Have I failed?Yes.Have I suffered the consequences? Yes,again! Am I a sinner? Yes,I am! But I pray to be more like Christ every day,and to be more in harmony with God's will for my life,by His tranforming grace through the Holy Spirit.

So,old-fashioned,unenlightened me will just keep holding tight to the gospel,await the second coming with reverence and fear,and pray for God's mercy. I don't need to know all things,because I believe He does,and that's good enough for me!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You might want to consider this.

While much of what you are saying about discovering the True Self, and 'who you are in this instance' is very true (although given from the typical Lightsider stance), there is a notion of Balance which is crucial. Because Polarities are not interested in Balance, only certain incarnations are. I would recommend reading Matrix V materials from trufax.org for more information on the Game of polarities.

A lot of what was said here by Hidden_Hand is indeed contained in the Law of One, which, to a certain extent, is an instrument of alien control, just as ANY writings or scriptures - because of their alien origin. And mind you, ALL aliens have their agenda here, be it Light or Dark polarity.

There is much to understand about the Game of Polarities which is not said in the two above mentioned alien sources (Law of One, and H_H).

And do you not consider the possibility that the very notion of 'Harvest' may be another instrument of alien control? Because whenever you are told to expect something, to prepare for something - you are being programmed to start creating\projecting\manifesting what you expect.

Hidden_Hand made a very good remark to 'stop waiting for some kind of mass salvation' because it is a rather individual process.

With this in mind one may wonder if it is wise to await some kind of 'mass Harvest' because it may as well be an individual event (rather than planetary or social), and the idea of 'mass effect' is being instilled for controlling purposes.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by mysteralex]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Strangely enough, we could all meditate and end up with vastly different ideas on what is best. If there is one truth, then all these contradictions would have to go and most people would be wrong if not all of them.

All I know is, there's a lot of competition for control and power going on...with a lot of associated pain. I'd say it would be nice if we could just all get along, but that won't happen. I don't work well in most group settings; I prefer to work alone. If there were no competition, we wouldn't have great advances...if would be like communism where everyone is equal under the system.

I just don't see all this going on. On top of that, there is speculation toward this "end of the cycle" / 2012 stuff. People get so charged up and go on believing we'll all be doomed soon. You would swear there would be more warnings though. People will say we do have them, but the extent / degree I think would be much higher than a huge earthquake or tsunami. That's my belief of course; I actually go back and forth sometimes, but really if you talk to most people, I don't think they believe Earth will vastly different a matter of a few years.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join