It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

Originally posted by Mythtified

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic
reply to post by Mythtified

self sacrifice is evil posing as good?
Care to elaborate?

The post you quote is a response to a longer sub-thread within this thread. You can read starting from the first post and see if that answers your question.

Please elaborate on your explanation as it does not fit most circumstances self sacrifice has been used in.

The story line that you portray is of a different nature than the self-sacrifice that was mentioned in the first post of tgidkp.

Your story doesn't involve any sacrifice in the sense as it was indicated in his post, for in your story line the self acts in complete alignment with need, impulse and inner guidance. There is nothing involved but love in your story. What you describe is not a case of self sacrifce but an exchange of love and life energies in equilibrium.

The self sacrifice that tgidkp's post refers to is the condition in which a person acts in a manner contrary to his/her own inner guidance and warning system in order to subtly influence, manipulate, gain favor with, convince, be liked by, be acknowledged by, either another person or even god. The person doing this may think that they are doing "good", while mentally and physically overruling their own inner compass that tells them otherwise. The reason they believe they are doing "good" may be found within the layers of cultural, religious or family conditioning that we as human beings grow up with.

The situation you describe does not fit those conditions, but in the cases where it does and someone indeed sacrifices his/her life while their inner voice is telling them not to do this, the self-sacrifice might lead to a whole new circle of learning and rebirth into the same paradigm until the lesson is learned.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Thank you for the reply.

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by atlasastro

You are experiecing the past, present, and future all in the now moment.
I can see that as being true but the thing that scratches at me(not in an antagonistic manner, just spiritually) is that you think we need to get "re-connected".
So there is the now in which we are not connected and a now when we will reconnect or become one with the One truth. So for me, in the context of what you are saying, Time is a dichotomy within now. Time is past, the present and the future all contained within the now, the now being universal.
Interesting for me was to ponder on: The Time in the now that I am not connect and the time in the now when I will become connected with the One Truth. My future is to reconnect with the One truth, this event will relegate my previous "disconnect" as my past.

Your physical vehicle is nothing more than a means to operate within this density. You are only your soul not your body hence the reason to need to connect.
I will politely disagree. Existence has seen to it that we occupy or exist in this state. I feel that to relegate how I exist as being purely vehicular is to disconnect from what I am by merely focusing on my self as only a soul when juxtaposed with my actual existence, this juxtaposition relegates my soul to illusion, I actually think this is what happens to many people, in that they disregard the spiritual by only focusing on the Physical existence. I prefer a holistic approach that both realms are equal in significance, but I appreciate your perspective.

Some may be doing so. Some may say that higher spirituality must intervene to obtain peace on Earth.
Yes, I see that too.

Again, it can be for some. For me personally the search is the quest to find the Universall Truth. Nothing has been lost, only seeking reconnection.
I guess I view that "reconnection" as knowledge or wisdom. For instance when you say "nothing is lost", I agree in the sense that knowledge is always there, but it must be found or re-discovered. But the soul, when in the body, must lose knowledge or "connection" in the body in relation to the entire nature of existence, especially given the finite nature of life in our bodies. So in a sense knowledge is lost relating to where the soul came from or originated from. And also in the body information is lost as to the exact nature or location of the knowledge or that "connection" relating to the soul or the One truth.
Like in quantum physics. When we observe a particle, we form the exact location but lose the nature of how it arrived, and if we look at how it travels we lose its exact location.
Which brings me to another point I would like to share. What if we as Individuals act in a similar nature to certain facets of nature. Like, with particles, we all act as waves of potential when traveling towards "knowledge" or "spiritual connection". We all arrive at many different points that are all true because the existence is infinite and we as finite beings will find the infinite truth no matter where we end up, because we are traveling as a finite existence. It is the bodies role to act as the mechanism to activate the location of knowledge by simply observing existence. That there may be no real specific truth but infinite number that is only arrived at by each individual activating his/her potential truth merely by living and existing.

That illusion of not being connected is only placed upon by the self though STS entities have accelerated this feeling greatly. People have become severly detached, some their own doing, some not directly their own fault.
I don't subscribe to these thoughts relating to STS entities, I was just interested in your perspective. I agree though that people do seem detached, but I am careful not to have my perception of what may appear to be any other persons detachment influenced by biases relating to an importance I specifically feel attached to or am focused on.

Yes their are many truths as truths are distorted in our perceptions within this matrix. In the return to being One, there is in fact One Truth. It is not possible to see from this perspective and it is not the design of the learning of this density.
Perhaps. I still feel you seem to downplay the role of our being, here as we are. Our perception here is as it should be. It is our own. How do you know anything is distorted unless you have a comparison to place your distortion alongside? I hope you see my point. For me there is no distortion. We experiencing the now, the time you are now. The time in the now that you are.

Yes the inverse works for all is One. I was trying to break it down in a more simplistic manner for one to realize. If one could achieve the power of their being, they would have already realized knowledge and protection.
I was just musing over the terms. If one could achieve protection, would that imply power and knowledge etc etc. Perhaps I was being too literal with the terms. But like you say, I guess in terms of a universal truth they would be indistinguishable.

It is a possibility, one that is left for the discerner to decide.
Very much so.

This way I would be my true cosmic self in that I am aware that I am myself, separate from that which is just One Truth. I am a separate Truth.

You are always your true Cosmic Self. Nothing can take that away, even you as a seperate truth.
That was what I was getting at. So there really is no need to really worry one way or the other is there? No matter what we believe, who we listen to, or who may harvest what from where or when in the now. Wether we connect or not. In the now we are exactly as we our and as we are supposed to be.
Ourselves.
In the now if I am separate and experiencing I am myself.
If I connect or find the knowledge I had lost from being my self separately, I am myself in the One truth.

Thank you for taking the time to share your though provoking reply. I noticed that you have taken the time to reply to many, many ATS members. The manner with which you share your personal beliefs with others, whilst accepting those of others, is a credit to you and the community and is probably the best evidence that anyone could ask for that there is One truth, we are all in the same "boat" together. We just all paddle with different oars.

[edit on 20/1/10 by atlasastro]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

"Your story doesn't involve any sacrifice in the sense as it was indicated in his post, for in your story line the self acts in complete alignment with need, impulse and inner guidance. There is nothing involved but love in your story. What you describe is not a case of self sacrifce but an exchange of love and life energies in equilibrium. "

The hypothetical i asked you to peruse, was not "self sacrifice" because... i had the impulse or the need? Quite the contrary.

Sacrificing one's life so another can live, is self sacrifice by definition. It is also a form of demonstrating your love and care for that person on a level that is not usually shown.

Having said that, no sacrifice could then be outside the bounds of "love" - To sacrifice yourself for another human being, shows a deep empathy and care for human life.

That is love, you are expressing your love through different means than usual, yes - however Sacrifice is definitely a form of love being demonstrated through different actions than what is usually accepted.

Also, taking what you said about an exchange of life energies - would this not mean that ALL sacrifice would be an exchange? Implying that there is an exchange of sorts, implies that the person sacrificing themselves is not really doing anything but "exchanging" "energy" from one format to another - not having lost anything?

As the person who sacrificed themselves will never be seen, smelt, heard or felt again, i definitely think that there is less exchange and more sacrifice being given. They will never see or speak or hear or touch anyone again - that's the sad fact.

Memories will be all that is left.

Interesting.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by FeralMonkeyMagic]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The more Im thinking about this 'sacrifice' is evil idea...the more Im seeing how still my past of other peoples meaning of our words and language comes with much distortion.

It is possible, that a true sacrifice, a death that goes against the will of a person or animal, could be truly only evil due to its tie to carnal actions of Earth.

It is still possible though, with a different word, and not the word 'sacrifice' which is linked to force...to understand how the death of a person can be at their own will to benefit others....we could call this 'offering' instead of 'sacrifice'.

We have really gotten in the habit to attribute the word 'sacrifice' when the word 'offering' would benefit the event better. If you 'offer' yourself, in harms way, for the benefit of another....this is true offering of self for another self. The offering in self defense for another would fit into offering, I believe. Even though the intruder seems to 'force' the choice apone the person...they still have a will of their own choice to 'fight' or 'flight'.

When carnal natures such as greed, pride, and hate are involved with an 'offering' of life....then I dont think this can be a true offering of self...for the nature is of Earthly things...not spiritual things. For hate would be Earthly, for love would be spiritual. For pride would be Earthly, for humbleness would be spiritual....ect....

Just thinking out loud how we use terms differently to assume an action. It is interesting. I sit on the fences

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

We have really gotten in the habit to attribute the word 'sacrifice' when the word 'offering' would benefit the event better. If you 'offer' yourself, in harms way, for the benefit of another....this is true offering of self for another self. The offering in self defense for another would fit into offering, I believe. Even though the intruder seems to 'force' the choice apone the person...they still have a will of their own choice to 'fight' or 'flight'.

Again you speak words of wisdom. Your posts truly expand and perfect my own understanding of this subject. Self-offering resonates with love and compassion and is beneficial to all involved, even if the needed outcome is death of the physical.
Thank you for your insight. I wish we could add this word to the English vocabulary.
However, the offering has to be in complete alignment with intuition and self, or else it becomes a sacrifice.

edit typo

[edit on 20/1/2010 by Mythtified]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Again you speak words of wisdom. Your posts truly expand and perfect my own understanding of this subject. Self-offering resonates with love and compassion and is beneficial to all involved, even if the needed outcome is death of the physical.
Thank you for your insight. I wish we could add this word to the English vocabulary.
However, the offering has to be in complete alignment with intuition and self, or else it becomes a sacrifice.

edit typo

[edit on 20/1/2010 by Mythtified]

It seems we have came full circle with a understanding, this is why discussions between people should always be allowed and encouraged and not ever feared. We are to think, we are to reason, we are to observe and discuss. Its what our bodies seem to be made for. Any outside source that discourages such...places fear within and discourages growth. What is there to be afraid of??? Is understanding and reasoning something to fear? I think not. Thank you Mythtified for sharing yourself, it took both of our own personal understandings to find that fence in the middle.

My lesson learned, language can be a distortion in its own right...distorting what a thought contains.

Blessings
LV

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
ooops, wrong thread...sorry for that rant in this beautiful thread.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I don't feel disrespected at all.

I am unfamiliar with the text you read over Christmas day. If you would like to post a link, I could attempt to see what the connection might be. Also, what is the new opportunity via the new channel you speak of? I am unfamiliar with this as well.

I have not appointed myself to do anything other than attempt to share with my Cosmic brothers and sisters what they have always known but have temporarily forgotten. As I have said several times, please do not believe me. Discern everything I say. It is up to you, the reader, to make your own choices. What I am presenting in an opportunity. Everyone by Free Will can do with it whatever they wish. Some have bashed and some have loved. I treat both sides equally with love and respect.

I do feel very fortunate to have learned what I have learned. I too have had significant struggles to get to the now moment I am currently in. My awareness to others struggles resides within me greatly for when one suffers, the Whole suffers.

If all I did was hoard this knowledge, I would be going against the grain of every fiber my beingness is comprised of. The timing was right for it to be now.

Thank you kindly for your post.

Us

Thank you for your response Universal Light. I had to laugh a little just now because as I read your words I remembered that I tryed to stay up as late as I could last night to try to wait to see what you would say to my post. I have a couple of bags under my eyes because of this. lol

Well I am not able to send you the link for this discussion becasue i have no idea how to go about doing so. You see, I like to say that I am not very in tuned with the ciber world. I don't really enjoy spending very much time on the computer and as a result, most of the very normal things that most people can do with computers and the internet, I cannot. What I can tell you is that this disscussion can be found in the ATS archives. The user who posted the thread called themslef Hidden Hand and the name of the thread is window of opportunity. I wont comment any further on what was disscussed in the thread because as you said it is up to you, the reader to make your own choices. The only reason i chose to ask you about whether you had read this thread is because not only do the things you have been speaking about relate greatly to the theme of the thread, the way in which you communicate is very similar to the Hidden Hand's as well. It is a very legnthy discussion but definitely worth the time it takes to read.

I am currently on a quest myself, to some sort of enlightenment (I like to believe). I have a generally 'spiritual' family and so my mind has, since a very young age, been filled with many different concepts and philosophies. More recently I have found that more and more information has "dropped into my lap" and I have no doubt that it has not appeared to me and meant something to me for no reason. I believe in and understand, to a certain extent, the upcoming harvest and I am excited for the "new beginning". This world needs change! I am just glad that I have chosen to be apart of it, whatever the outcome. What I am uncertain of though, is my part in the show. I try to meditate often, although I find that it has become difficlut to find time within the illusion of time in my day to day life. So instead I try to be greatful and thankfull of everyhting and everyone. -- So, my next question to you is how you came to the place you are now and how can I further my progress in becoming the same?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex

Originally posted by Precognition
Universal Light,
I'm thankful for taking time to answer all those questions, it's example of STO.

1. Can an individual raise his vibrations by eating or not eating specific food (being a vegetarian)? Or is that just making an effort to concentration to physical (body), thus irrelevant because it is oppose to growth of spiritual body?
2. Are we making a bad karma for us if we're eating animals? (It's as we're eating ourselves in the past?) I'd say we're undoubtedly making a bad karma for us killing animals!?

Thank you.
Cheers!
Not to interfere with Universal Light's thread, but on question No.1 I myself would say you can raise level of being, by what you put in body.
But I would also say it does not matter, there are many paths that lead to the top of the mountain, some are easier, some are harder.

To question No. 2, it would be by perspective whether was good or bad, I would guess it would be as Micheal said, to grok in knowningness.

A lot of people would argue on this meat thing, but I don't say it is wrong to eat animals, or vegatables, but a choice.
From experience I know I am some what beside myself.

Once you become self realized..nothing you do matters. That being said you would also realize that we are one and anything you do to another you are doing to yourself and the Creator so...you will be nice to everyone, et cetera. Not a doormat. Vegetarianism? So if we are all one.. aren't plants and animals equal? Think of how the plant or animal is raised. How is it harvested? Organic? Raised with love? Harvested with Love? Or is it slaughtered by some Corporation? Think of the type of energy you put into your body. Get Local. Know your farmers and talk to them. Ask questions. It's the type of metaphysical energy in the food.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Hello.
I find it very interesting that you have the stance you do.

I am by no means a religous person and I can count the amount of times I have been to any traditional church or temple of worship of any kind on my two hands. However, I consider myself to be on a journey towards some better understanding of life, energy, love and light. -- WhenIi read your response to zbrain75's post it puzzled me because if you are really the spiritually sound beeing you claim to be then why does it seem like you haven't really qiute grapsed the ONLY real concept and lesson this life teaches us? That lesson is love. Your response sounded like an attack of some kind. Like you have no intention of dismissing your own beliefs for even a moment, to kindly consider ones of others.

Dont take this as an attack on you or your beliefs either; because I have not come to learn or experience enough to challenge you in any way.

I am just curious to know, or to understand why you along with other people's posts I've seen, have such a hard time showing any level of love or understanding when responding to posts.

If you haven't noticed, the general tone on this site is, although the topics may not always seem so, always positive. Questions are asked, ideas are posted, and endless information is given alll with the intention of absolutley no harm or detrament to anything, anyone or their ideas and beliefs.

The message the universe is sending us right now is one that goes against all of the superficial laws that this "world" has placed on us, and still, so many people who seem to be so confident of there existance, choose to ignore maybe not the entire message, but certainly parts of it and therefore aid the inevitable NEGATIVE harvest.

Where is the positivity people???

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Ascend2luv

Originally posted by Ascend2luv
Is this something unique to me or is it part of the process for everyone?

Hey there friend. There are indeed no coincidences. Thank you for posting.

It is part of the process for all though only certain entities are experiencing this. This goes back to how people perceive things. I too feel the same things you feel. Things that used to take weeks are happening in days. Things that took days are now happening in hours. I used to think that time has been accelerating as we approach Zero Point. Over time I came to realize this is not true. What is true is that consciousness is accelerating and everything is part of that including time. You will only see more miracles the closer it gets.....that is if you choose to perceive things in this manner.

I did not see an actual question in regards to the autism portion. I do have experience with autistic children and I have come to the conclusion that they are wayshowers. It would be like big pharma to label them something negative but in actuality, they are showing us what it is like to exist in the higher densities. Once you get past the third density, there is no reason to talk as everything is communicated telepathically. The reason to talk is only by choice. They are showing us our future selves. The role they play in the game is a beautiful one. Telepathy is more prevalent and accessible in the current conditions of society than people would make you believe. And that is just the beginning of your abilities.

You can connect with them as deeply and intuitively as you so choose. You have received a wonderful gift.

Us

Thank you my friend, re autism it wasnt a specific question as such, but more of a confirmation of what I had come to understand and believe. My son taught me the meaning of unconditional love, they are teachers for those who have the ears and hearts to hear their message.

You mentioned in the thread that "certain children have incarnated here to raise the vibration of this planet". It may be of interest you to know that I have noticed a correlation between both my children's "autistic" schools and my home, we are in London UK - we are on a main energy leyline. Which continues onto glastonbury Stonehenge (the heart chakara of the planet). My son’s magnetic system does not feel the same as mine.

I feel that his DNA may have different magnetic structures than non-autistics? I can almost see this in my mind as strands running through some sort of chrysalis-type prism.

Amazingly, I also felt this same thing around dolphins.

He is particularly drawn to the calls of Humpback whale recordings.

I suspect that the cetacean connection to autism is in the magnetics?

I believe the magnetic grid alignments are becoming more compatible to autistic’s systems - he is much calmer and happier these days.

I have believe that they are more geared to an interdimensional existence rather than just the 3D existence we live in.

I cant even imagine what it would be like to be born in a world where I had 3D, and everyone else had 2D?

Let’s say there was no depth… only height and width. wanting to “reach inside” things, seeing how …

only to have an invisible wall stop your hand each time you tried, or stop your mind each time you tried.

You would spend most of your time looking at things, trying to figure out what real or not.

I know I am blessed to the mother of two such wonderful children. It just took me a while to really understand that.

Thank you for this thread and helping others.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I love your posts, and had to put you on my friendship list. You are a light and posting from your heart deep understandings and truth. I listen to whale songs alot, and had some interesting experiences with them. Of all the songs, it is the humpback whale that I am lit up with joy when I hear, and flooded with awareness, and I find myself nodding and saying yes, yes, to them. My soul understands but this conscious overlay filters it. One day, I was listening to the dolphins and whales and suddenly said, yes, yes, yes ,you will be free, we are here now, I am here. Though I have no idea what it really means, but I connected to myself on a water planet involved in a plan for the creteaceans. I knew this was a future timeline that was a current connection.

You never know where you son came from, and his mission inside, his connection to them, to their frequency. He probably understands their language. The humpbacks unlike some of the other whales tend to mature into solitary paths, I think of them as spiritual masters, or a priestly class amongst the whale family.

What you wrote about your frequency raising so that you began to connect telepathically to your son, into the universal understanding. Listening to the whales and dolphins will frequency even higher.

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n, much love and light.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have talked somewhat throughout the thread about the reptilians. I have a decent knowledge base about them, much is personal as they have attacked me throughout this entire incarnation. I also have knowledge from more of an overview perspective, some of which has already been shared. If you could ask more specific questions, it would be appreciated and I would be happy to answer.

-originally posted by Universal Light.

Thank you for your information, As I have also delved deeply into the Ra Material and into the Hidden_hand material, I appreciate those who are able to discuss and engage with these with an open mind. I find it interesting that you propose the Hidden-Hand material to be a good tool for exercising discernment, I have found myself often examining and reexamining those postings, finding new both resonances and dissonances with each reading and I often consider that the message and messenger intended to confuse in order to "separate the chaff from the wheat" so to speak.

I am interested to know more about the attacks that you speak of in the above quote.

Since I was quite young I have felt that my dream-life has been interfered with from both positive and negative entities. about 20 years ago I had dreams which, I now know were preparing me for this time, and while the specific dreams I speak of are still extremely clear to me, I have found that I mostly do not remember my dreams since. At least until mid 2009, when I began to become keenly aware of the "nature" of my dreams and have realized that they are very much in dissonance with my true self.

Furthermore, I have discerned a great deal of "infiltration" of myself from outside over the past year (see the link in my signature for more info on this) and I tend to think that there are "forces" or entities that engage me in my dreams to directly and deliberately deflect me from my true path. In contrast, I also know that I have been "nudged" in a more honest direction by other forces or entities.

I'll be happy to hear your thoughts.

namaste
tamale

*edits for grammar, spelling and clarity
[edit on 20-1-2010 by Tamale_214]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Tamale_214]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the response. Wow!!! you've been really active in this thread! I've been trying to follow your responses as you post them but It's a lot of reading lol.

As far as the Harvest and the different densities go, can you recommend any reading on the subjects so that I may grasp a better understanding of them?!

It feels as if the end of the cycle of the 3rd density is another way of describing 2012. Are they just using different terminology to describe the same event?

Are the densities the same as the Hopi beliefs of the 4 earths in which we currently inhabit the end of the 3rd?

Finally, and this may be off topic a bit but, What is the nature of Deja Vu? I caught myself pondering this today. The cause, the meaning, and what we can learn from these moments.

Thank you my friend, you have most helpful! :-)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity my friend, I believe the whales and dolphins are the living portions of an actual grid-system! They contain the "history of Earth" within their beings, and they're sacred for that reason. They coordinate and cooperate with the crystalline grid of our planet, which is currently being rewritten. Its no coincidence that these mammals are the only ones protected against
hunting by more than 90 percent of the countries of Earth... even the places without oceans? It's cellular information for all humanity to protect the whales and keep them safe.

Children like my son seem to be partially in a reality that 3d Humans don’t see or understand. Where are they mentally as they stare off into space. The truth? I feel as if they are seeing and participating in interdimensional attributes of life… or trying to. talking or smiling his eyes following the other life on earth…the life that we don’t even acknowledge yet - he loves being outside and in nature.

I believe these children are especially attuned to the energy of the dolphins and whales, but more specifically the dolphin. there has actually been research on this from scientists, so it is not as odd as it sounds. There is communication at a distance between autistic children and these sea mammals.

If they ever actually establish a one-on-one relation to a single animal, it lasts a lifetime. The grid system of the planet is going to make autistics more comfortable, and us less comfortable.

Our home, both my children's separate autistic schools are all situated on the main south london ley/energy line. Is this a coincidence? I do not believe in coincidences. Therefore everything is as it should be.

I have had personal confirmation of so many things, especially soul contracts - I know with every fibre of my being I knew my son before he was born. I remember the shock of recognition after I gave birth to him, looking into his eyes. I actually said to him "Hello again its you". Despite being deep within the matrix my soul gifted me with a profound moment of realisation.

Everything is just as it should be.

Love, light and divine blessings

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The dolphins of the terrestrial sphere called Earth or Gaia unto your liking are 3rd density entities whom would be the descendents of the Atlantean people(s).

The use of the frontal cerebral lobes is far greater when comparing "Dolphins" to Humans of Earth.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Whales are cosmic citizens, and their frequencies strengthen the crust of the earth, and yes, they would be connected to the grid work as well. I had quite a connection to a humpback whale that I put down to listening to too many whale songs, but it was incredible experience. And then the next morning, someone wrote me and initiated a conversation on msn, saying, I speak whale, and then went on to describe what had happened, and the system that this communciation had come from. They're very high density souls, and there is a plan to rescue them I've been told.

You son has a connection to these wonderful earth angels. Listening to them I was in such a high frequency I was trying to figure out how to ground myself, it was like being in a super fine, intense field where everything was rapid, I thought of a question and an answer formed. But I felt I needed to ground as quickly as I could, and spent time visualizing hugging out tree out back and feeling the grass under my feet. The snow melted and I quickly went and did that.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I have tried meditation, in fact, i love what i have done so far. I love it in general. But i stopped for a little while and now I'm not sure where to start again. I now know more about how you should start in a certain 'place'; if you're a beginner, you shouldn't be doing advanced meditation. I didn't know of this before, so now i have no idea what 'advanced' meditation is and what is for beginners. If you know what I'm talking about, reply, but if you're not exactly sure how to reply, then don't. I'll figure it out eventually, but i think you'd be a big help

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by appreciative_soul

The overall Harvest of the Earth sphere will be positive with the majority being in what you would express as the "middle". The number of negative in comparison are presumeably low. The reason why you may concern yourself with the lack of positive energy is because of deep slumber of countless entities who do not know that they have a path to choose, but the time comes and the 4th density light slowly penetrates the 3rd density. Those who are not in tune or of the same level of this completely different light will react to it in a infinite array of different ways.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emptiness Dancing
Perhaps not so much in this thread as in other like new age philosophy threads that have been appearing here but I have noticed a trend in some so I thought I would ask that question: why hold endearingly to admittedly inaccurate channeling and cast aside vehemently Biblical truths? Just my off handed observation.

I too have found many truths in many of the religions I have studied and your right, you have to filter through them.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Emptiness Dancing]

Sorry for the partial quote but everything will not fit. The original text is on P19.

Ironically, the real question that we are both asking is the same question that Pilate asked when he ordered Jesus to be crucified. What is truth? I think we are mostly agreeing that the question is a difficult one to answer. But that is central to this thread. There have been percentages thrown around such as the Law of One is xx% accurate, another source is yy% accurate, and the Bible is zz% accurate. Although the numbers may be significant, the fact remains that no source is without error. I believe that is where Universal Light and the Law of One mention/discuss distortions which I also call perceptions (possibly a less accurate term but indicates we all have a different perspective). In general, I tend to believe the positive things in most sources. For example God would tell us to love each other and not to be afraid. When I find information that tends to make me afraid or threaten me, I tend to not believe it. When I find information that accents the positive, I tend to give it more weight.

However, one thing I have wondered about is whether there is one truth. Effectively, this may mean that the universe is constructed a certain way and we each perceive it a different way, sometimes slightly different, sometimes more. The perception would be based on our point of view (values, beliefs, teachings, experiences, etc) and may be considered "our distortions". To further elaborate, consider that there is a Father God Who is the Infinite First Creator and Who is also the Universe. Consider further that His more advanced children are helpers of a sort and carry out His will. These more advanced beings may be perceived by some as angels, by others as advanced aliens, or something else by others.

Now this leads me to my question for Universal Light and it brings this part of the thread back to the main point. I would appreciate it if Universal Light could shed some light on this subject and comment on what I have just stated including where I may be in error. This leads me to a question I have wondered about for some time.

My wife and her mother are both Catholics as am I. However I have come to believe many of the teachings of the church are not entirely true and so I am really an agnostic but I attend church with her. I also realize some teachings of the church are true but the trick is figuring out what is true. My wife and her mother both pray to the Virgin Mother. They get responses and warnings before things may happen such as someone in danger or just stressed out over a situation. They hear a bell at a specific time and are to pray. Normally the time indicates who the warning is about. I believe whatever is producing these warnings is acting for our benefit. But I don't know what it really is. I am not convinced either pro or con about the Virgin Mother of Christ and the results of praying to her. It could be the Virgin Mother to them and something else to someone else. What do you think?

This is not intended to start a religious debate about Jesus Christ or any of his relatives, just to discuss the perceptions and distortions that may exist between individuals.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join