It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InthekNOwla

So is pray or thought the power that you speak of? How did you come to this conclusion? And, is there anything you can tell me that is vital in controlling this ability?

S&F

Thank you

[edit on 20-1-2010 by InthekNOwla]

Thanks for joining my friend.

Prayer, contemplation, and meditation are all great ways to achieve different things. Each of those can mean different things for different people being based on individual perception. Being that they are all thought contrived, the intent of the individual has much to do with each concept. They are all equally as powerful. Personally I don't use prayer but I know of "enlightened" individuals who do use prayer and are very adept with it. It's just not my cup of tea.

Simply, what is in control of this is you. Nothing else. It is the limit you place upon yourself. If you place none, and fully give up yourself to the Universe and let yourself be guided, the results will astound you.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm using this reply on a more personal note.

A very long time in my life I have been frustrated by the fact that I live in this material world which doesn't support spiritual seakers and now I've come to understand that the difficulty is hear to make my heart more pure for real healing but...I cannot get myself to act! It's like I'm always searching, discovering, rediscovering and analyzing but I don't konw how to act upon it.

Can you help me?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Once again Universal Light you are doing excellent work, we thank you for your Sacrifice und for your Service to all Brothers and Sisters in the One.
You are performing a great Duty. I must however also perform the Duty bestowed upon myself by the Creator and request some consideration of the following points.
Your understanding of Healing contains Distortions. I may quote from your well worded and detailed reply.
"In terms of healing, one must believe it can be done for it to work. If you're trying to heal another, they must believe for it to have any chance of working. I use green ray energy, in particular the color emerald green."

Regarding the Green Ray and its fullest opening as being prerequisite for the healing process you are in so much correct. The question of belief in the Healing or Healer is flawed. The single Condition for the Healing Process to be allowed under the Law of One is that the Healing be requested by the Entity of its own Free Will. The question of whether or not the Entity to be healed actually "believes" in the person channelling the Intelligent Energy is not relevant.
Your perception of who or what is doing the healing is also misleading.
Neither does a balanced Healer "use" energy nor is there anything "working" during the process. The balanced Healer is able to connect with Intelligent Infinity thus allowing a flow of Light centered in the Heart Chakra, the Green Ray. The crystal is able to polarise this Light and enables the momentary opening of the electromagnetic body of the Entity to be healed, thus providing the Entity the possibilty of using this Energy in any way as desired by the Higher Self. This may be to heal the body, to bring the Energy Centers more into harmony with the Law of One, removing Distortion, or my be used by the Entity for a variety of uses such as manifestation. This is known as a working, but as we see it is simply a case of the Natural Laws of this part of the Creation being accessed.
In resect of your degree of perception in most areas and the quality and depth of your reponses on this forum I draw attention to the implications of the Law of Responsibility.

As mentioned by many of the Brothers and Sisters on this thread the Truth is most certainly multi-dimensional in nature. Both Universal Lights Truth and yours may differ greatly during the unfolding of your personal dramas leading up to Harvest, but be assured how ever things turn out for you personally it will represent the end of a Divine journey that could have been no other way. We will all see that we ourselves have been writing the scripts of all the scenarios played out time and time again designed to perfection to bring about the catalyst for the Life Lessons we chose to embrace during this Incarnation.

Who and what is the Galactic Federation of Planets ?
Is this the same as The Galactic Federation of Light ?
How do you "rate" the accuracy of their channelled messages ?

Love & Light

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ChristosAlliance]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ChristosAlliance]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SPexx56

Thanks for posting. You are contributing to the growth of the whole equally as everyone else so be thankful of yourself as well.

Everyone is bisexual. The percentage that they are bisexual and how open they are to it are specific to each individual. On each side of this are hetero and homosexuality. I will speak on bisexuality to attempt to have a more all-encompassing answer.

You and everyone else have incarnated many, many times. You have been both male and female many times. A given incarnate can have more female or male incarnations which can lead them to become more or less homosexual depending on the balance between male and female incarnations. So if one has had 80% male incarnations and they incarnate as a male, this can be one reason they choose homosexuality. Someone who is more 50/50 in male/female incarnations may lead more towards heterosexuality.

Once one moves past the third density, there is no such thing as male and female. Genders completely dissipate. There is only being. This is another reason everyone is bisexual. You are multidimensional at all times, part of this being your higher, asexual beings that are integrated with you at this time.

That would be the reason I understand most. The much lesser I understand is genetics. I couldn't go into how that plays in, that is, if it is even a factor at all. There is also the possibility of individual genetics being tampered with by higher density STS beings. After all, they are master geneticists who have much to do with the beingness of the human vehicle. They do not have anything to do with the genetics of the soul however. The two concepts have no commonality.

I had a couple of subjects I planned on making seperate posts on, and SRA (satanic ritual abuse) was going to be one of them. I'm glad I haven't been able to get to those yet and this thread is full of life and has taken off wonderfully. But a bit on that right now.

SRA stems from a place that is not Earthly in nature. It comes from the higher negative densities and has been placed upon humanity to control the planet indirectly through humans. The things they do are to break a person so far down, that they can program them to be however they choose. The fact that homosexuality runs rampant in these circles is not indicative of the sexuality of a given incarnate. The things they do are to continue the programming of all who are in elite places. Literally, all of them are involved: government, media, entertainment, sports, the list goes on and on. Sadly, it goes much further than homosexuality but for now, I will leave it at that.

This might sound weird, but I have never read anything from Alex Collier and have only heard rumblings of David Icke. There has been no driving force within me to further exploration into either of them or what they stand for. If you have any particulars you would like me to check out, I would be happy to do so.

I have talked somewhat throughout the thread about the reptilians. I have a decent knowledge base about them, much is personal as they have attacked me throughout this entire incarnation. I also have knowledge from more of an overview perspective, some of which has already been shared. If you could ask more specific questions, it would be appreciated and I would be happy to answer.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Locksley
Good day to U, Universal Light!!!
Your post is like a blessing in the sky!
Several months ago I enjoyed the Hidden Hand message, copied it and reread several times. Now you have shared your experience with us and I am very grateful to you about it. I think we have a prive
I have several questions and hope u can answer it.
1. Many years ago while swimming in a river, i got entramped in some sawyers and the stream got me drunk. The next moment I saw myself above my body, saw my life scrawling up before me like a movie. Then there was light everywhere and suddenly i found myself in my body again and managed to get out from those sawyers (sorry for my english, if there are some mistakes and unproper words' usage). After that event nothing happened to me in particular, but in the course of life i started to feel that there is something i should understand or do in this life because i was saved. Do you have some explanation on my miracle escape?
2. I want to ask you to give us some info about our logos. What is his relation with Lucifer now? Does He do something to defend us from their sts on out planet?
Thank you in advance, my brother!
Namaste

Good day my friend.

Many people have spoken about their NDE's (near death experiences). They happen for a variety of reasons but what resonates with me is a rather simple explanation: it wasn't your time. The converse happens to many people, that is, out of the blue they decide to depart for what appears to be no reason when in actuality, it really was their moment. I could be wrong and it's quite possible you need to be doing something with this. Self-reflection is the best method though. You will find personal answers that I could never tell you. But the real question is, what are you going to do with yourself now that you're still here?

It depends on which Logos you are speaking of but I am going to assume it is the Sun. If I am wrong please correct me. The sun is an incredibly advanced entity, one that has experience far beyone Lucifer. Once I did a past life regression on the Sun and all I saw was infinity. To call it amazing would be quite an understatement. It's relation with Lucifer is the same as it is with all. That is that it is conducive to being hospitable to all entities regardless of anything. It however, does not breach Free Will to protect us from STS entities, that is left up to each one of us.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeja
I'm using this reply on a more personal note.

A very long time in my life I have been frustrated by the fact that I live in this material world which doesn't support spiritual seakers and now I've come to understand that the difficulty is hear to make my heart more pure for real healing but...I cannot get myself to act! It's like I'm always searching, discovering, rediscovering and analyzing but I don't konw how to act upon it.

Can you help me?

Yes but you must help yourself first. Silence your mind. Entirely. Listen to the Universe. It will aid you. But you must "get out of your mind" so to speak. If you talk to the majority of people in society, they will tell you that they over analyze everything. My suggestion is to do the reverse. Analyze nothing, become silent, let go of everything, and let yourself become One with the Creation and flow. Check out the meditation I gave in one of the prior posts. I think it would be beneficial to you.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I wonder if third density is a starting point and if you wish to be uncomplicated and follow the beating heart of the universe you do as the Mayans. That the best place to "graduate" to would be 2nd density as a D.M.T. cascading hallucinogenic medicinal plant. Why you ask? Well in order to help third density entities get in tune with nature and let the universe speak to them. The other way, 4th density, would be the way of intelligence and not of the universal heart. You would become more intelligent and therefore more resource consuming and likewise some sort of "structure" or "ordered" society to sustain the intelligent "elite" a.k.a the first few dudes who had the luck to figure it all out!
Maybe first density is Stone, like in the stone age. I live in Costa Rica and in the jungle you find stone spheres strewn with no apparent pattern. www.world-mysteries.com...
I myself have seen one, that was taken hostage by a rich Jewish family as a lawn jockey, about 4 meters in diameter. Would you go from 2nd density to first density in order to become more simple and be used as a building material? Maybe that way you could transmit, along with plants, the universal beating heart to third density beings! Like in a community of densities…, 0, 1, 0, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, 1(sums 30)... 101010(sums 30) is 42 in binary, in the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy the answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. Rainbows are created when light hits water droplets at 42 degrees. They say that the bridge of enlightenment is a rainbow bridge! Please enjoy smoking our plant brothers the Maya, they are trying to tell you that relaxing is closer to the truth!

Edit to add stuff, sorry I am only human and not stoned...yet! *Mua*hahaha!
[edit on 20-1-2010 by Rene.9.2.1975]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Rene.9.2.1975]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting theory, Universal Light.

One thing I must ask you to clarify? How and why, according to your theory, did the possible use of HAARP in the Haitian earthquake mesh with the Haitians' choice to do this to themselves? And why is it right for the rest of the world to interfere with what they have - apparently all- chosen for themselves?

I cannot get past this major contradiction in your theory.

People choose to be murdered? People choose to be miscarried babies?

I don't get it. Could you please elaborate? Thanks so much for your time.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hi there,

Was interesting reading your post.

I have read parts of the bible that describe something that can be likened to what you are saying with regards to a harvest - however this pertains to a final judgment. However, i have to also say that since people have been reading the bible - they have been seeing these signs EVERYWHERE. Further to this, in my time i have read many things like this, making many claims. Yet none have come to pass.

May i ask, why this information you are giving us should be more or less believable than the Bible or any other source for that matter?

You also state that you know of other entities, may i ask where/how you met them? May i also ask why you cannot elaborate further one where these underwater bases are? Are you in threat of physical harm if you tell people? Only reason i am asking this, is due to the fact that you came forward with a plethora of other information, yet aren't being fully transparent when it comes to certain things.

Surely as some one who is here to inform all of humanity (hopefully) you should be "allowed" to relay these kinds of info to the community.

I mean no disrespect, but i really would like to get to the bottom of where you got your knowledge from (aside from meditating, as it's a form of relaxation for the conscious and allows the subconscious to come forward).

I look forward to reading your response.

I hope this didn't sound too harsh or blunt.

Cheerio.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristosAlliance

The single Condition for the Healing Process to be allowed under the Law of One is that the Healing be requested by the Entity of its own Free Will. The question of whether or not the Entity to be healed actually "believes" in the person channelling the Intelligent Energy is not relevant.
As mentioned by many of the Brothers and Sisters on this thread the Truth is most certainly multi-dimensional in nature... We will all see that we ourselves have been writing the scripts of all the scenarios played out time and time again designed to perfection to bring about the catalyst for the Life Lessons we chose to embrace during this Incarnation.

Your post had a very acute resonance with me. Thank you for addressing that point.
Could you elaborate a little on the specifics of the green healing ray techniques? I am familiar with some of it but would appreciate details and/or links. If it is too off topic please U2U me.
Disease and healing seem to be one of the more intense scenarios of the tug-o-war between limitation and limitlessness. It interests me greatly.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ChristosAlliance

Thank you so very much for your post. I am greatful you did this as I am surprised at myself for I could see the error in what I said before you even said a word. Within my own distortions and the many thoughts I have been trying to get across, I clearly mixed statements in regards to healing as opposed to the implications thoughts have on things. I have actually already learned the error in my ways once in regard to healing. Funny I have to correct myself a second time. Of course, that is what experience is designed for. One periodically gets tested to make sure they have retained the lessons they have already learned.

What I had really come to know to be true was that one does not heal. That one acts as a conduit for the Intelligent Infinity to come through and work in regards to that manner in respect to the Free Will of the healee. The rest of your explanation is much better said coming from you than me attempting to do so. My deepest gratitude for this. These message need to be pristine and welcome clarity in every sense of the word.

In terms of the Law of Responsibility, I geuninely feel this is not where I am going or what I have performed. With that said, I will not turn a blind eye and say this is impossible. It very well could be a subconscious manner that is happening that I am not aware of. The last thing I want is for this to be of such a manner where this is breached. This is not my intention. I have a couple of ways in which I plan to uphold this. Thank you.

I'm going to go out on a proverbial limb and say that your statement about the Law of Responsibility is in direct correlation to the Law of Authority. Well, maybe this should come to a close. I am sure you will leave this up to my answer. If that is the way it is to be, I would walk away with my head held up high, knowing that my intentions were of the highest order, even though things may have not panned out the way I intended. I will reflect upon this.

Your Galactic Federation questions brother, you already know the answers to. Maybe that is the whole point. May be. Wow. Consider my mind blown. Even though I am pretty shocked at least I can still laugh. Thank you for the intervention.

For what it's worth at this point, considering this is most likely the end of this thread in terms of my part, maybe you could answer a couple of questions for me.

What did this sentence mean from your second post:

First Contact with this group has already happened and it does not fit your description.

How did it go from this:

You are aware of the Teach / Learn process along with the Law of Responsibilty and the Principle of Free Will.

To this:

In resect of your degree of perception in most areas and the quality and depth of your reponses on this forum I draw attention to the implications of the Law of Responsibility

I'll speculate that these don't get answered, that the answering must come from me, a choice I would be perfectly fine with.

Until soon brother.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
[quote/]

Your post had a very acute resonance with me. Thank you for addressing that point.
Could you elaborate a little on the specifics of the green healing ray techniques? I am familiar with some of it but would appreciate details and/or links. If it is too off topic please U2U me.
Disease and healing seem to be one of the more intense scenarios of the tug-o-war between limitation and limitlessness. It interests me greatly.

Thanks for your interest. Much valuable information can be found on the L/L research web site, containing all the Ra Material along with later channellings by Carla Rueckert. Their forum can be found at bring4th.org where all manner of discussion of this nature pertaining to the LOO can be engaged in. I have found the forum members to be very positively polarised and knowledgeable.

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Leo, you are good to jump in, this is a thread for all to learn from. I would agree as Jesus/Yeshua being a prime example of a very rare case of this sacrifice. I commend both you and Mythified for this pleasant and educational dialogue.

Us

As I said before, I have had no personal experience nor interaction with such rare cases, so I cannot speak from direct experience. However, it occurs to me that the example of Yeshua has little or nothing to do with actual "self"-sacrifice. As I see it, a being of that level of ascencion does not experience "self" on a 3D level (probably the 3D experience of "self" is hardly present). The experience of self as a focussing mechanism in 3D might be in place in order for the being to interact with others, but I don't think there is much identification going on with that focal point, so the idea of "self"-sacrifice is a moot point.

Self-sacrifice means that warning signals, inner guidance systems and personal reference frames are being ignored and violated by the one having the experience of that particular self. Those warning signals serve the self in the direction of growth and expansion. Sometimes a period of self-sacrifice may lead to a very intense period of enlightenment, but only if at some point in time the self wakes up to the inner voice and desires to look into the cause of their own suffering.

I don't think that beings who have already transcended that level of learning could harm nor help themselves that way for the whole paradigm simply doesn't apply to them. Their every action is in tune with their purpose and intent, thus they are not violating their inner guidance system in any way. These rare cases are simply not cases of "sacrifice". They are cases of a high degree of STO. The two are not the same for one is IN and the other OUT of alignment with their inner compass.

So I would still say that self-sacrifice is evil posing as good, with the condition that there is indeed a form of sacrifice going on (as the word implies).

In addition I would like to add that the many posts in this thread are very inspiring as they lead to ever deepening investigation and self inquiry.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Alright, I have still a few different questions.

1. How would you explain ghosts? What exactly are they?

2. Have you heard of the Hollow Earth theory?

3. Do you think the Loch Ness monster exists?

Thank you so much.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythtified

self sacrifice is evil posing as good?

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

Care to elaborate?

The post you quote is a response to a longer sub-thread within this thread. You can read starting from the first post and see if that answers your question.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Dear Universal Light,

again, excellent perception on your behalf.
The amount of positive Energy generated by your posts can be felt.
Many Other Selves have found the motivation to join this forum because of your far reaching insights and helpful answers. I can see the Light flowing to and eminating from you.
I thought you might pick up on the Lucifer information.
Please regard the following as my own personal story and draw your own conclusions if desired.
We as Christos beings represent one of the initial waves of Wanderers (of which there are millions) awakening here to their Mission on Gaia. This should NOT be interpreted as being elite or better than any Other Self in any way. Actually we are very humble and rejoice in the reponsibilty to be of Service to Others vested in us by our Infinite Creator. I personally had chosen a "plot" in my Life Experience that included the Illuminati theme.
At a particular stage during the Ascension Process I was "introduced" to the said Soul Group or rather one individual Generational Member, not in any dream or Channelling experience but in good old 3D. The experience was powerfully uplifting and confirmed the feelings I had prior to this contact. Remember here that we all have different storylines, Soul Contracts, Life Lessons etc.
You are spot on when presuming that I was attempting to "draw" information out of you.
The only real concern when offering advice that contains Core Truths is that the rest of the rhetoric will be believed "blindly" by some readers. This would obviously be an infringement of the Principle of Free Will or the right not to know, which would have detrimental effects for both parties involved.

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hahahaha Thank you so much old friend.

The thing is you already know who I am how long I have been on this planet. I realised so much at age of 13 that I am not from here and that I am far older then I am in human year. I done things unexplainable on the human level and was amazed and seen so much. I feel them when they watch over me at night, day and during sleep I can not see them yet but I wish I could. I am glad we met again its been a while lol several lifetimes I would pressume hahaha.

By the mean we will meet soon I think I am getting at what you mean and a certain base I think is involved lol

Yeh I find meditation hard at times not sure why I am very psi and have high frequency also a royal purple aora. Which is not a surprise of who I was in the past. I guess sending me to this planet was the best thing it changed me so much for the better.

Instead of what I use to be taking things apart and putting them together did creat abit of
with some people. Dam I knew I should not have messed with the crystals and other things too lol.

Sorry about creating the chaotic situation in the archive files and I do recon I mad alot of people mad at me up there if you get my meaning

I need help with so much at times and ask for help but never recive it. It just feels like that and it is hard at times. But I belive you guys help me alot already and helped me find my family

Thank you so much and I am really greatfull for everything you guys do.

I know whats in Bermuda Triangle

At first I wanted to go there but then I though about it and said meh I'd rather not risk it lol.

Just a few questions Miche lol if it is ok with you??

1. How much do you really know about me ??? hahaha U2U would be fine to answer that one lol.

2. I know there is a et and spiritual library in Egypt and that it is guarded by a giant being or something like that, I got a chance to take a look once during sleep lol.??

3. What race are the Elohim truly and why do they call us the master race??

Peace and Light to you my brother and Long Time No See lol.

Ak'i to / Kee

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythtified

Originally posted by FeralMonkeyMagic

Care to elaborate?

The post you quote is a response to a longer sub-thread within this thread. You can read starting from the first post and see if that answers your question.

No it doesn't. That first post doesn't answer anything at all.

Here's a situation for you to ponder:

Some whack job comes into my house, tries to rape my wife - though i get to him first, but he stabs me, mortally wounding me - i then break his neck to ensure that my wife does not come to any emotional or physical harm... i die - my wife is saved and she has not been harmed... The intruder is dead.. not able to harm anyone again.

My self sacrifice has enabled her to go on living without being destroyed emotionally by some scum-bag, whilst i am dead - but glad to have ensured that her survival will continue.

Your explanation does not cut it with me. Nor would it cut it with any father, mother, husband or wife, so or daughter or friend. Id gladly lay my life down to ensure that the people i love can continue living - My family and friends would do the same for me, that is the power of the human relationship and the power of the term "love" - the ultimate.

Please elaborate on your explanation as it does not fit most circumstances self sacrifice has been used in.

I put to you, that self preservation over others is EVIL and requires one to be in touch with their own wants and needs over everyone else's.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
Hahahaha Thank you so much old friend.

The thing is you already know who I am how long I have been on this planet. I realised so much at age of 13 that I am not from here and that I am far older then I am in human year. I done things unexplainable on the human level and was amazed and seen so much. I feel them when they watch over me at night, day and during sleep I can not see them yet but I wish I could. I am glad we met again its been a while lol several lifetimes I would pressume hahaha.

By the mean we will meet soon I think I am getting at what you mean and a certain base I think is involved lol

Yeh I find meditation hard at times not sure why I am very psi and have high frequency also a royal purple aora. Which is not a surprise of who I was in the past. I guess sending me to this planet was the best thing it changed me so much for the better.

Instead of what I use to be taking things apart and putting them together did creat abit of
with some people. Dam I knew I should not have messed with the crystals and other things too lol.

Sorry about creating the chaotic situation in the archive files and I do recon I mad alot of people mad at me up there if you get my meaning

I need help with so much at times and ask for help but never recive it. It just feels like that and it is hard at times. But I belive you guys help me alot already and helped me find my family

Thank you so much and I am really greatfull for everything you guys do.

I know whats in Bermuda Triangle

At first I wanted to go there but then I though about it and said meh I'd rather not risk it lol.

Just a few questions Miche lol if it is ok with you??

1. How much do you really know about me ??? hahaha U2U would be fine to answer that one lol.

2. I know there is a et and spiritual library in Egypt and that it is guarded by a giant being or something like that, I got a chance to take a look once during sleep lol.??

3. What race are the Elohim truly and why do they call us the master race??

Peace and Light to you my brother and Long Time No See lol.

Ak'i to / Kee

"I know whats in Bermuda Triangle

At first I wanted to go there but then I though about it and said meh I'd rather not risk it lol."

You know that planes and boats go through the Bermuda triangle without occurrence every day? Why would you avoid a place many many many people traverse on a yearly basis?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join