It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth is at the end of a cycle, the Harvest is upon us, the time to expand your knowledge is now

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi there, I hope I am not tired of being thanked for taking the time to answer these questions.. haha. Thanks for taking the time to read and respond to this.

A few short questions:

How does one's concept of 'fun' change in the fourth density? Are we able to communicate with the third density after the harvest?

How long does this new cycle last for?

And a more serious one:

I have always felt like an outsider, one with a much stronger connection to Truth, although I have not always walked in the light. I relate to the wanderer, although sometimes I wonder if it is merely my ego and lack of connection to the average person that stimulates such creativity. Lately I have asked the light to come into my life, and I believe I am experiencing some truly wonderful things, and new connections are being made on a daily basis, and the strength to carry on in pursuit of spiritual evolution. How can I go about discovering who I really am, in regard to why I am here on this planet. Am I an old soul, waiting patiently to move forward, or have I landed here temporarily to aide my friends and soulmates in times of strife?..dare I guess, simply, meditation? Heh.

Sincerely,

Us.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Moon Sun Truth

Glad you signed up to post. I am happy to answer your questions.

Why is addiction to cigarettes acceptable but use of cannabis beyond moderation not recommended? Does moderation only apply to substances that alter one’s state of mind? Because cannabis can be considered much healthier than cigarettes.

My wording was not precise in answering this. Anything beyone moderation is not beneficial. The word nasty was what I was in reference to. I don't feel nasty about cigarettes. Actually, I feel very good about them. Of course, there are many days where I don't smoke and most days it is only 2 or 3 at the most.

Moderation applies to all and yes, cannabis is significantly healthier than the majority of ingested substances we put in our bodies.

If I were to ascend to fourth density positive and some of my family members stay in third density, what happens to me from their point of view? Do I just disappear or die, or will they have no memory of me?

This is the question I have been asked most when dealing with these subjects. It depends on the scenario. There are many possibilities of what will happen to the entities that remain third density. Some may go to a replica Earth and continue on as if nothing would happen. They would have forgotten about what happend about Zero Point and could or could not be in rememberance of you though I more likely would go with the latter. Some may go to a new third density existence where they begin a new incarnation all over again which would obviously lead to the forgetting. There are other possibilities but I think you get the idea.

What determines whether an animal ascends or not? Are animals in fourth density all herbivores?

While the learning of the third density is self-awareness, the learning of the second density is growth. They incarnate from the very beginning stages such as single cell entities through being plants, then animals, and more often than not as pets. This is generally the final stage because they are in contact with many third density incarnates and they are able to finish the growth by being in this direct contact. Of course, these are the constructs of this portion of the Creation. Second density life elsewhere may have different parameters.

There are no animals in the fourth density unless you were to say that every fourth density entity is an animal because they went through the progression of the first three densities.

When I lay in bed at night I see magenta colored energy/clouds in my room.

Also, when I am still inside, I feel energy moving around in my face, which I’m guessing is prana, but many times my cheeks become numb and it feels like someone is pulling at parts of my face with an invisible string that is attached (hard to explain). I’ve also felt a spider web sensation all over my face.

Do you know what these things could possibly be?

The magenta you see is they higher spiritual energy that is penetrating the planet. I have been seeing it in increased amounts over the past three years. When I first saw it, it was above my head. Over time it has sunk lower and lower. I just looked at it before typing this sentence to see where it's at and it is now ankle high. This signifies to me the level that it is permeating the planet.

I am familiar with the second portion you described. However, this is specific to you and is something you should explore further. What I can tell you is that the Universe shows us things is what we perceive as "strange" ways. There is a reason for it.

Thank you kindly.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartolas
I know in some parts topic of density etc , but this irritates me because how can ordinary people can learn something and reach 4th density how they can understand something?!
if they just don't know anything , this just doesn't make sense if 90% of people doesn't have any knowlege and and they can't grow spiritually , this is their fault?

Part of this is the drive to know something. Most people do not feel the need from within to push forward in a quest for knowledge and truth. In a world that is filled with loud noise, pollution, poisons, and distractions, one can lose the need to strive rather quickly.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Leo, you are good to jump in, this is a thread for all to learn from. I would agree as Jesus/Yeshua being a prime example of a very rare case of this sacrifice. I commend both you and Mythified for this pleasant and educational dialogue.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
Because cannabis can be considered much healthier than cigarettes.

Us

I'm not condoning nor condemning cannabis. I will plead the fifth,
, but, that's not exactly true. One "joint" is as harmful to your lungs as four cigarettes are, recent studies have shown.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Light Heart

Light Heart, thank you very much for your generous words. They were beyond heart felt. Gratitude to you for this as well as sharing your story.

I feel very connected to you (this will answer your vibratory level question as well) as I saw a great portion of myself within your story. Much of our lives have been a mimic of the other. We have both been a part of great miracles. I too should have died due to two different car accidents. We were saved for a higher purpose. Growing up, finding ourselves, all very much the same for me as well. I always had STO qualities within me, however for a good portion of time, I was ego driven and very self-serving. There is a piece of me within you as well as as piece of you within myself.

Don't worry about asking if what you're doing is STS. We live in an existence where by requirement to survive, we must do STS things (eat, sleep, breathe, etc.)

The numbers you see, I see them too and relate them the same as to 11/11. We are all awakening, you only continue to awaken. You might awaken the first time, this happens to a degree. But the journey always moves forward. These numbers are saying this exact thing, to keep moving forward. I see them now with such frequency, it puts a smile on my face, almost like assurance.

Keep on with what you're doing. Introspection will assist you greatly to arrive to the knowledge of who you truly are. My greatest blessings.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you for your post laffoe and thank you for sharing.

I have shared the HH material with many people and some of them came back to me with the same response you did: depressed. That was not my intention at all but it was perceived as such. I felt that having that knowledge bestowed upon me was an honor for to be fully powerful, one must have knowledge of both sides of the coin. Personally, I was afraid to do research into occultism, satanism, etc. because I did not want to know what was happening to others. My heart would ache to greatly. However, I broke through this and while the dark side does horrible things, knowing this has brought be to greater protection and ultimately becoming more empowered.

The link I provided was the very first meditation I ever knowingly performed. I cannot say it will work for all as again, everyone is on their own path. I found it to work well for me so my hope is that it will for others. I know it won't work for all. This is the key to visualized meditations (as opposed to silencing the mind meditations): imagination. When I first teach people the visualized portion of meditation, I tell them to remember what it was like to be a kid, when you imagined everything. I ask them "Can you still do this?" They say yes. Then I have them imagine a few objects like a baseball, or a tree, or a cloud. This is to get them thinking down a different path. Then I have them do this meditation. The secret is that that imagination is thought. The thought has intent behind it. Down the road, practice of this leads to being able to meditate without the label of "imagining".

I am unaware of Alice Bailey. If you would like to link something to her, I will go over it.

There are posts in relation to healing which you should find suitable to answering your question. If you have further specifics, please ask away.

If you break down what 1:41 is, firstly you see that it is a palindrome. Secondly, one represents singularity which is where we come from. It surrounds both sides of the number four, which is where we are going. So you are seeing where you came from to where you are going. That is quite a message friend. I don't know anyone else receiving it.

Much love to you.

Us

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What is your take on that we create through our thoughts(thought not just in brain but heart(seat of the soul) and mind) and that earth can be a heaven if we so choose to create it? Through creator's thought's all life came into being and he gave us the same gift thought!
I trully feel with all my being that im here to create a heaven on earth. I am ever so close to the realisation when i drew pictures that have come true. But the thing is i cannot receive what i drew?
I draw pictures of the life i want for my family and i and be of better service in helping others achieve the same. When i draw my pictures i call it a space of love. I drew pictures and then i see the exact things i draw in reality, but i never receive those things. It kind of to me feels like a slap in the face that i see my dream with my eyes but never receive it. What am i doing wrong and why can i not receive the dreams i draw. What is the other part i need to learn to actually receive my dream rather then only seeing it and getting a taste of what life could be like.
Like for eg i draw sometthing like a house and then i see that exact house in reality etiher by chance or accident but its not mine nor do i receive or can have it. So this is why im asking what am i only missing as it feels like opportunities are passing by me without receiving them. I know part in parcel is that i need to do the physical side of things but those opportunities pass me by so quick that i can not do the physical quick enough in order to earn it. So i know there is a bigger magic in manifesting that im just not grasping? Thankyou so much for your help in answering my question. Much Love and Light to you.

P.S By the way my dreams are more grand then the example i gave. My drawing of my dreams are more grand and more nature then a house but its the only way i could simplify it. I know the concept of mind, body and spirit and that your thoughts are your whole body mind and heart(soul). So i guess the 3 have to work in unison with the whole but i seriously cannot grasp what Creator wants of me and the work i have to do in order for it to be my true dream.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hi everyone, This topic goes around the world with a feeling of joy, love and happyness. it forms a grid around the globe. I live in Holland and i feel that everybody wants more of this. Very good for al the people on the world. Sending a message with your heart and feelings is so powerfull that its affecting the whole universe. Now i sending back the light to everyone, love for the whole universe. Universal Light, You doing good and wunderfull things, let it shine for all of us! Universal Light, i now for shure that we met in another lifetime? And that we meet us again.

With all the love Nick

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Now the question becomes, do I know you?

You

That is the ultimate question, isn't it?

Speaker, hopefully you are still around. A fantastic image of you came to me (acidentally typed "we" ha) while typing the last post. It dealt with a major synchroncity I've had over the past couple weeks.

You were sitting very still and very clear. This vision was not in human form, it was in a metaphysical form. Above you was a flamingo pink halo. It was extremely bright, almost to a neon tint. Out of nowhere, a flamingo pink upwards tidal wave came out of nowhere. It poured through the cosmos. I looked at you again and your body was an aquamarine color. Your eyes were closed and you were at peace. It was actually quite beautiful.

Here's the kicker. For a two week span, I was seeing and hearing the word 'flamingo' every single day, sometimes two or three times a day. Now that is a rather strange word to keep repeating itself but the events were very synchronistic though I was unsure why it was happening. I did have one meditation where flamingo came up though it was unrelated to this.

I am wondering if any of this resonates with you. Maybe it doesn't but I know what I saw was in relation to you. I was shown. And since you did me such a service, maybe I can assist you in the same manner. I'd be interested in your thoughts even if they turned out to be nothing. Maybe something pops up again. We shall see.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Hello. I am new to this site so forgive me if my questions have already been answered.
I came accross a discussion much like this one this past christmas day and spent the three days after reading all of the questions and answers. It was perfectly explained, in that thread, that the "Hidden Hand" was not going to give anyone the kind of opportunity they had given again. He also explained that the information givin was a one time thing. That was supposed to have occured in 2008 at some point. Now my question is what connection does this disscussion have with the one I came upon over the holiday? If there is one, then why is another opportunity being presented via a new channel? And if not, where did this come from and what gives you, Universal Light, the right to appoint yourself advocate to give the kind of information i have read so far in this thread?

i dont mean at all to disrespect you or your value, i am just simply trying to understand where you are coming from.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

wow this is so cool, this is what my husband and I have been reading up on. We believe the earth may come to a point where everyone may actually be illuminated. I am beginer in meditation, as I have been trying to meditate for 2 months, unable to actually meditate but I can see things in my head. We've been buying books about what you are talking about, glad to know that you can receive answers with meditation as i was begining to lose faith here. Is there any tips for meditation maybe I am not doing it right?? My husband says for me not to get upset but, I am kind of jealous you are able to do this, and I am not at this point. My husband hasn't even started meditating but I am sure he will get there faster then me. Thanks for making me feel like I am not crazy, and that all this is real. Maybe I needed to hear this from someone who is doing what we all should be doing. Thanks for the inspiration.

You're welcome.

Meditation is ultimately a journey that is traveled differently by each individual. There is no right or wrong way to go about it. It can be done in dozens of ways with many different styles. What it appears to be is that you are "holding on too tight". An important part of this is allowance. To do this you must let go and let your Higher Self be of assistance. If you are putting pressure on yourself, the natural flow of energy will be blocked by you yourself.

I have a suggestion for you. Draw a bath, light some candles, and play some relaxed music, whatever that is for you. Get in and relax. Start with your feet and feel yourself literally relax every single portion of your body. Do this slowly. When your whole body is relaxed, imagine that you can see every single thought that you have. Then imagine yourself shedding the weight of these thoughts and watch every single thought you've ever had go down the drain of the tub. Feel how wonderful it is to be weigh nothing. Now you are thoughtless. Maintain this feeling. See what happens.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Michel Forgive me for what I did before but it was not of my own actions.
There are things in this world that play right or wrong and yes indeed some are lost. I at times think I am but then I realize I know so much already and it is great to know things. That some humans do not ever see or understand it is a privilege to know things.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Moon Sun
Universal light,

Thank You, I, Us, and We for the presence you engraved in our journey!
I feel what you would say "vibrations" coming to me in forms of spiritual, and other energies, and only recently trying to learn from them and not fear them. I cannot pinpoint my turn, or beginning to embrace the love of learning Truths and real potentials of human beings or any life form for that matter, but since birth I have felt energies and had experiences tell me there is more to life and consciousness then what is portrayed to us by our main senses. Once the World became flat, It was easier to find out what true freedom and peace was for me.

I have lurked on this site for quite a while, and have read and learned some very insightful information, from lots of members, and Thank all of them greatly! This is my first post here on ats, which probably means another chapter of learning has opened up. I feel the good vibrations from you all.

One odd question i have...Does the number 42 mean or symbolize anything to you?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Earth Moon Sun]

Thanks for posting.

These vibrations you feel will open up as much as you let them. Any traces of fear within you will decrease this process from happening.

I have heard a couple things as far as what 42 means. I suggest research into this to see what it means for you. I have heard 42 in relation to Jesus, being a power number for the Masons, as well as the term 42+2 (not sure where that one is from but 44 is a major power number in spirituality). Sorry I cannot be more specific, maybe someone else can shed some light on this for you.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Moon Sun
Universal light,

Thank You, I, Us, and We for the presence you engraved in our journey!
I feel what you would say "vibrations" coming to me in forms of spiritual, and other energies, and only recently trying to learn from them and not fear them. I cannot pinpoint my turn, or beginning to embrace the love of learning Truths and real potentials of human beings or any life form for that matter, but since birth I have felt energies and had experiences tell me there is more to life and consciousness then what is portrayed to us by our main senses. Once the World became flat, It was easier to find out what true freedom and peace was for me.

I have lurked on this site for quite a while, and have read and learned some very insightful information, from lots of members, and Thank all of them greatly! This is my first post here on ats, which probably means another chapter of learning has opened up. I feel the good vibrations from you all.

One odd question i have...Does the number 42 mean or symbolize anything to you?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Earth Moon Sun]

Thanks for posting.

These vibrations you feel will open up as much as you let them. Any traces of fear within you will decrease this process from happening.

I have heard a couple things as far as what 42 means. I suggest research into this to see what it means for you. I have heard 42 in relation to Jesus, being a power number for the Masons, as well as the term 42+2 (not sure where that one is from but 44 is a major power number in spirituality). Sorry I cannot be more specific, maybe someone else can shed some light on this for you.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

wow this is so cool, this is what my husband and I have been reading up on. We believe the earth may come to a point where everyone may actually be illuminated. I am beginer in meditation, as I have been trying to meditate for 2 months, unable to actually meditate but I can see things in my head. We've been buying books about what you are talking about, glad to know that you can receive answers with meditation as i was begining to lose faith here. Is there any tips for meditation maybe I am not doing it right?? My husband says for me not to get upset but, I am kind of jealous you are able to do this, and I am not at this point. My husband hasn't even started meditating but I am sure he will get there faster then me. Thanks for making me feel like I am not crazy, and that all this is real. Maybe I needed to hear this from someone who is doing what we all should be doing. Thanks for the inspiration.

You're welcome.

Meditation is ultimately a journey that is traveled differently by each individual. There is no right or wrong way to go about it. It can be done in dozens of ways with many different styles. What it appears to be is that you are "holding on too tight". An important part of this is allowance. To do this you must let go and let your Higher Self be of assistance. If you are putting pressure on yourself, the natural flow of energy will be blocked by you yourself.

I have a suggestion for you. Draw a bath, light some candles, and play some relaxed music, whatever that is for you. Get in and relax. Start with your feet and feel yourself literally relax every single portion of your body. Do this slowly. When your whole body is relaxed, imagine that you can see every single thought that you have. Then imagine yourself shedding the weight of these thoughts and watch every single thought you've ever had go down the drain of the tub. Feel how wonderful it is to be weigh nothing. Now you are thoughtless. Maintain this feeling. See what happens.

Us

Universal can you help me I want to ask you something.

When I try to meditate and do the proper breathing I get strong pains above my nose where the 3rd eye area is. I do not know why I try to meditate but it hurts like hell in that area.

What do you recommend I should do???

Should I just keep it going until I pass out from the pain or what lol????

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Precognition
Universal Light,
I'm thankful for taking time to answer all those questions, it's example of STO.

1. Can an individual raise his vibrations by eating or not eating specific food (being a vegetarian)? Or is that just making an effort to concentration to physical (body), thus irrelevant because it is oppose to growth of spiritual body?
2. Are we making a bad karma for us if we're eating animals? (It's as we're eating ourselves in the past?) I'd say we're undoubtedly making a bad karma for us killing animals!?

Thank you.
Cheers!

1.You can raise your vibrations some by improving the condition of the body. Each person's DNA is coded differently thus the diet each needs differs from the next. Your second question is correct. You can raise your vibration significantlymore by focusing on the spirit. Your body is the warehouse of the spirit, the spirit is the shuttle to your cosmic reconnection.

2. That is for the individual to decide. If you feel so then yes. Some people purport that the energy of a slaughtered animal carries with you when you eat it. I have gone vegetarian and I have been a meat eater. I have honestly felt better the less meat I eat. Of course, I still do eat meat so....

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Universal Light,

Thank you for all the information you have share, I have enjoyed it immensely and appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Earlier in the thread, a poster had asked you the significance of 11:11, but I did not see a response.

I am curious to this as well, do you have any thoughts on this?

Peace and Laughter!!!!!

I do have thoughts and did post them earlier in the thread. That is unless it didn't post somehow though I'm pretty sure it did.

We can not get enough laughter in our lives. Great advice. Happiness and fun is abundant if you see it so.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Emptiness Dancing

Hey there friend.

Nice post, very well written and thought out. In the third density, there is no such thing as 100% accuracy in any material. This existence is purposely distorted for the learnings of the entities within this density. To graduate from this density, one must not know all but one must learn the lesson of self-awareness. So it is perfectly acceptable that this is this case. Questioning all leads us to our achievement of third density completion. You will not find absolute truth here while your purportion is correct: there indeed is One Truth.

The Bible is considered by many to be signifcantly less accurate than the LOO for example, because the Bible has been specifically tampered with by higher STS forces in order to fool the masses. There are some truths located within it however the accuracy of the material is significantly lower than 85%. The same goes for all religious text. The STS not only had a hand in all of this, they set it up in this manner so many people believe many things. Why? Divide and conquer.

The LOO was given to us by a sixth density group soul who progressed through the densities together as a highly unified group in positive orientation. The inaccuracies in the LOO are primarily due to issues dealing with the narrow bandwith coming from the sixth density as opposed to STS forces tampering with the information.

Hope this helps. I would like to see you post again. You have contributions that would be worth offering to the whole.

Us

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Auntie Matter

Thanks for posting. It's really nice to see people signing up to post in this thread.

Firstly, you are only terminally, painfully human if you choose to place that label upon yourself. Being the beautiful individualized portion of the Infinite Creator that you are, you should rejoice in being human. It is a wonderful blessing that we are all fortunate to take part of. My perception only of course.

Your actions here make the determination because this is a training ground. The movie The Matrix had a lot of truths buried in the mud. We reside in a matrix. If we actually played out all of our actions on the "real field", there would be disaterous results. Look at what has happened in our corner of the illusionary matrix. So your actions here must determine whether of not you graduate. You must learn the lessons within the matrix to uphold the purity and utopia that is outside of it.

This is why it is a game of chess. We go back and forth putting each other in check. Don't you think it's funny the game is played between black and white? Hopefully you can see why that in the end, we will have a laugh about our roles in the game. That laugh comes from a place of Unity and all-knowingness.

Us

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join