It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I believe I just saw what they call in the chess world....a checkmate.

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If hate to say it, but it sounds like he is in a institution of some kind, and he has access to a computer with the net.

His statements about being homeless for 12 years I do not doubt, insanity will do that to you, descendant of Jesus Christ, somebody been watching to much Da Vinci Code.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If the truth is in you, then speak it. I have a open mind, and a serious seeker of the truth. So continue with what you have to say!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Fact. Queen Elizabeth II is the largest land owner on the planet. That includes Australia. She owns you.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
So far the OP seems to simply be hashing together a mishmash of things gleaned from more prominent "epic" posters on ATS, Namely Hidden-Hand & Dark Knight.

And doing a phenomenally poor job at the same time. My lord this mans grammar is terrible. I could write better than this in secondary school.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
You know what, the OP has talked about a lot of interesting things, but all this stuff that has been copied and pasted from blogs and such make us all wonder what is truly going on here.

If you want to prove to us all that this is a true story and everything you have to say is basically fact, why not post something on your blog saying something about ATS (if it is actually you) or something that would acknowledge that you have posted information on this website.

As much as I want to believe you, there is just so much evidence against you at this point. If you were so worried about your name and such then why copy and paste things that when put into google would bring your name right up? I guess maybe you were thinking too fast for your own good, I don't know. But you have a lot of explaining to do if you wish to take this thread back on track.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

No one owns me how dare you who do you think you are?
As a flesh a blood person im am totally free im not a strawman like you seem to be if you don't know what that means go put strawman/birth cert in google.Im no longer a strawman/slave owned by any-one what so ever.
The queen and gov's around the world dont own anything ..We paid for it all thru illegal taxes and if u look up on strawman this all proved.
I dont even pay tax nw and wont again and i have done so legally ,to which I explained how it is done in previous post in this thread.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Not many people know this either, but she owns the US as well. The joke is on everyone. Hail to the masons!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimesrhere

The Queen of England owns no one. You might think she does, but she certainly does not. Power can be given to someone, but it also an be taken away.

As for the clap trap with regards to the Queen of being a decendant of david that in itself is questionable I for one would like to see proof first of this.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimesrhere
Really? I suggest the Queen is the top dawg, head Rothschild. So, actually, I'm right on topic. The fact the the Queen states she is a descendant of Jesus has everything to do with this topic.

And until you are a republic, you are under the power of the Queen, as she is the defacto head of state. Interesting that her husband is big into ethanol.

Actually the queen has no power over our country, other than being the head of the commonwealth. We govern our own country and abide by our own laws, not the laws of Great Britain.

And where is the source of the queen being a descendant of Jesus? Until you provide a source to this, and how it relates to this thread, then you are indeed off topic

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

The Queen of England owns no one. You might think she does, but she certainly does not. Power can be given to someone, but it also an be taken away.

As for the clap trap with regards to the Queen of being a decendant of david that in itself is questionable I for one would like to see proof first of this.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by Laurauk]

David did much more than all this of course, and you can read for yourself about his life in the Bible, especially in 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings and 1 Chronicles. He was also an ancestor of Jesus Christ (Matthew 1:1), and today the Royal Family of England are also descended from him. Queen Elizabeth II is of the House of David, of the tribe of Judah. Her throne in London will eventually be taken over by the Son of David, Jesus Christ the Messiah, when He returns to the earth in power and glory (Revelation 11:15; 19:11-16). What a wonderful future we have in store with the Kingdom of God ruling the earth rather than man-made governments and kingdoms which do little to improve the standards of living for all mankind.

www.kingdavid.org...

The Queen used to have it on her own website. Can't find it anymore.

I to am a descendant of Christ. Through the Viking, Raoul.

That is why the Isle of Man is so important.

I would be interested as to what clandestine has to say about this.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Like I said, your still off topic

A source called KingDavid.org claiming the queen is a descendant of christ is not an accurate representation. Its a biased web site created by what appear to fundamentalists creating ficticious information to further theor own agenda.

I still fail to see how its releated to this thread

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmmm... I would like to hear more of your story..Though my third eye is screaming BS, Since everything posted is basically general knowledge to most here. Why did you you stop? Having second thoughts, or did you need to go read more about the topic that you have brought to us? I am starting to smell something funny do you?

Respect ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
He described the plot of Assassins Creed 1. It's a video game, and a good one for the 360. It would definitely interest ATSers. There is no truth to his story at all.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Like many other countries, indirectly the Queen has indirect power over many countries. Australia being one along with many others. MSM as we all know hides all this. Australia and the US seem to have a clandestine tether to each other...mmmmm Its all behind the scenes i think and thats just my humble opinion. Australia! Many threads on ATS kind of show that the USA and the UK are really in control here.

Not gonna get into it thats another thread maybe!

But wake up my friend if you think Oz is anywhere near being a republic it wont be unless it serves some future idea.

Albert

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have read about everything and so far everything posted is current info that can easily be retrieved from the net.

If the OP is going to give any legitimacy to this thread then he needs to go back and add info that is not readily available.

Thus far he is just pushing his agenda.

Don't mean to be rude OP, but this is the truth.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join