It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I am all ears. Please give as much detail as possible!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword

Originally posted by clandestiny
With regards to what you can do to protect yourself. Either this story getting out is the best thing for that, or keeping it from getting out is the best thing. If there is a downside to either factor in this equation, there is likely nothing you can do. Either let them take over the world and hope you survive and that "they" know what they are doing, which they don't or I couldn't have beaten them for this long. Or expose them and hope for a smooth landing. I am not a fortune teller, just a guy trying to put out a fire

I don't see why you did your whole intro speil and hide your name when it's all over the net, and several people here found your name out anyway...So why go do that. Coming out honestly at the beginning brings heaps of credibility. Heaps. Secrets are for criminals.

Because he is hoaxing his bloodline. And he wanted recruit followers.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by silvertip83

So am I. I want to learn more.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Cut to the chase OP.
What happens next?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mine Not Yours

Originally posted by silvertip83

So am I. I want to learn more.

then go to his blog spot.
bobbyfontaine.blogspot.com...
its all there cut and pasted

Be part of the recruitment drive.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
And there goes the last ounce of credibility!

2nd line

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword

With regards to what you can do to protect yourself. Either this story getting out is the best thing for that, or keeping it from getting out is the best thing. If there is a downside to either factor in this equation, there is likely nothing you can do. Either let them take over the world and hope you survive and that "they" know what they are doing, which they don't or I couldn't have beaten them for this long. Or expose them and hope for a smooth landing. I am not a fortune teller, just a guy trying to put out a fire

I don't see why you did your whole intro speil and hide your name when it's all over the net, and several people here found your name out anyway...So why go do that. Coming out honestly at the beginning brings heaps of credibility. Heaps. Secrets are for criminals.

I called him "Bobby" on page TWO!

Do I get any extra points for that?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Just a quick note to say please continue writing. This is one of the best posts Ive ever seen on ATS. So much rings true and ties in with other things I've read...

I hope someone gets this into a PDF and passes it around....

Good Luck Clandestiny!!!!!

A question if you have time:
"What do you think of the stories of HAARP and other electromagnetic weapons being able to cause extreme weather? Would this conflict with your MTBE story at all?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

Mod Edit: The Discussion Of "Illegal Activity" On The Above Network Sites. – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

What we did to offset the plan before the winter of 1999 was to force the Clinton administration to flinch on July 26 by prompting a news reporter to ask questions around Washington about MTBE causing the drought. We kept the pressure up until MTBE was quietly taken out of gasoline. The resulted was that the water vapor that had massed over the US settled slowly during summer, which did result in some hurricanes, flooding, and subsequent earthquakes, but not on scale that prompted thinking it was the end of the world. Well, actually it did cause a lot of people to speculate the end was near. But it wasn't close enough to the change in millennium nor violent enough for those beliefs to resonate deeply.

this is a lie it wasn't done quietly or behind the scenes MTBE was attacked by the EPA Blue Ribbon Panel. . . .

In spite of the controversy surrounding MTBE, this ubiquitous neurotoxin will have come and gone with virtually no public awareness of its existence. Over 100,000 have petitioned for its end in California. Activists in New Jersey have also petitioned. During the summer of 1999, the EPA and industry negotiated to reduce industrial emissions in the New York City region, however, due to economic/political concerns this was unsuccessful. (ref)

July 26, 1999, EPA announced that it's Blue Ribbon Panel recommended a ban on MTBE. March 21, 2000, "in a move aimed at protecting drinking water while still maintaining the clean air benefits of oxygenated fuels, the Administration is moving forward with legislation that would reduce or eliminate MTBE." (extRef) As of April 11, 2000, New York State proceeded on legislation to ban MTBE, and a week later President Clinton publicly called for a global ban on MTBE. A California ban on MTBE (established December 1999) is to go into effect on December 31, 2002

www.harpub.co.cc...

YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT IF YOU WEREN"T ON THAT PANEL

please remember when trying to put one over on ats'ers remember they will look up your "facts" and make sure their right. After finding this i must assume everything else out of your mouth is also a lie.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I feel the need to point out that this reads like a forced attempt to pin all of the ills of the world on to one group of shadowy naredo wells. Blood lines, money, oil, corporations and banks, it is a common theme. Throw in some Y2K and 2012 to catch the eye and let simmer for a few years. I see that this is in fact a list of problems, but find that the supposed proof leaves much to be desired. I do accept that it is possible, but I also accept that through understanding quantum and particle physics you can accept that it is possible to find an exact copy of the planet earth somewhere at some time in the universe. I await proof that will change my mind.

I would like to point out that a group as powerful as described would most likely have infiltrated this board as a mod. and may even be tracking IP addresses, so the fact that this post can stand for so long at all is telling in and of its self.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I have a few questions, can you give specific names of people? secondly, can you go more in depth about the MTBE and ethanol and weather control? Are chem trails in anyway involved in this?

Also one more can you clearly define what the teams are?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

i want in

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/10/09 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by endtimesrhere
Do you have a purpose other that self preservation to discredit the OP?

Oh yeah, it would expose the true climate change, negating the fact that
you call all the current climate anomolies as normal.

What a shill.

Errr no

Im trying to get to the bottom of this seemingly pointless post..that contradicts and debunks itself

Do you stalkers really have nothing better to do than sit behind your computer yelling shill or disinfo agent everytime I post something about weather

Sad sad life you live

Oh and by the way, although I have access to climatic data...Im not part of the climate section at my work

So you are posting on government time?

Wonder what the Australian tax payers think about that.

Now if you don't mind, can we converse with the op?

I don't believe the Mary Magdalene story. She was Jesus's mother.

She sent Jesus to Egypt to avoid Herod. Jesus was raised by Egyptians.

That is why he was so educated when he returned to Jerusalem.

Fascinating stuff never the less.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Its funny how the Op doesnt mention anything about bloodlines or being a descendant of Jesus Christ on his blog about link?

About Me
I lost my health drinking water polluted with an additive to gasoline called MTBE. I already had health problems from breathing it where I live but I didn’t know what caused it. After I drank the well water, I became so sensitive to breathing it that any amount of it makes me ill now. MTBE is no longer used but they replaced it with anhydrous ethanol which has the same affect on my health. So after fighting to get rid of MTBE, I am now trying to get rid of anhydrous ethanol. The good news is that ethanol can be used without causing problems if we switch to using hydrous ethanol. Unfortunately many political forces want to keep using anhydrous ethanol. Since one of the issues of hot debate in the presidential election is ethanol, I’m going to upset the process by forcing this issue out into a public forum where everyone can see it. Obama and McCain have controversial and opposing views on ethanol but neither is talking about the truth. The one who steps up and starts to talk about a comprehensive solution to ethanol could be who wins the election while the other may forever be viewed thinking they could get away with lying about this issue.

Its all about MTBE and why he's sick from it. You think if he were a descendant of JC or something equally as important, he would mention that on his blog.

I sent a message to his facebook so hopefully I will get a reply

www.blogger.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

What are they going to do...kill millions of us? Oh wait....

I really wish it was a laughing matter. I quit laughing after Cindi and Danny were held in their home at gunpoint for well over a week on charges that made no sense. Link

People have been wondering how the USDA is ever going to enforce such a complex Byzantine system of regulations... The program would use a minimum of 4 per cent of Americans to report “suspicious activity”.

Actually they have a really elegant solution. The sell off your property to pay for more "food cops"

From the bill HR 875:

Civil Penalty
(A) IN GENERAL- Any person that commits an act that violates the food safety law (including a regulation promulgated or order issued under the food safety law) may be assessed a civil penalty by the Administrator of not more than $1,000,000 for each such

B) SEPARATE OFFENSE- Each act described in subparagraph (A) and each day during which that act continues shall be considered a separate offense.
(e) Penalties Paid Into Account- The Administrator--
(1) shall deposit penalties collected under this section in an account in the Treasury; and
(2) may use the funds in the account, without further appropriation or fiscal year limitation--
(A) to carry out enforcement activities under the food safety law; or
(B) to provide assistance to States to inspect retail commercial food establishments or other food or firms under the jurisdiction of State food safety programs.

NOTE: Checkout the practical results of Civil Forfeiture for how this works in real life. link

Seized property was presumed guilty and could be forfeited based upon mere hearsay—even a tip supplied by an informant who stood to gain up to 25% of the forfeited assets.

Innocent owners who are never charged with a crime still must prove their innocence in complex proceedings. .  Under civil asset forfeiture laws, the simple possession of cash, with no drugs or other contraband, can be considered evidence of criminal activity.

Results revealed a concentration on seizing real property with a high value. In addition, real property seizures are preplanned and commonly made under the controversial facilitation statute.

EXAMPLES:
When asked why a search warrant would not be served on a suspect known to have resale quantities of contraband one officer responded: 
"Because that would just give us a bunch of dope and the hassle of having to book him (the suspect). We've got all the dope we need in the property room, just stick to rounding up cases with big money and stay away from warrants."  

In another case officers were instructed to wait until most of a large shipment was converted into cash.

This perversion of law enforcement priorities was the subject of an empirical study "Efficiency is measured by the amount of money seized rather than impact on drug trafficking." , Drug Enforcement's Double-Edged Sword: An Assessment of Asset Forfeiture Programs described forfeiture as a "dysfunctional policy" that forces law enforcement agencies to subordinate justice to profit.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

They replaced MTBE with ethanol and are trying to increase its use to 15% to try and fake the end of the world again in 2012. But that appears to be because they have no other choice. They have to play as long as there is still a board to play on or protocols built into the financial system will cause the economies of the world to collapse so that the only thing that can get it back up and running is a new world order; or a plan we have that can be put in place if we can get this story out where everyone can see it without the other team doing something really stupid.

I can’t stress enough that this story is real.

I cant stress to everyone that this is BS!!

First of all Jesus has no descendants, Dan Brown made up that nice story for us.
Second the Bible, Torah and the Mayans did not have their game plan did they? ,Maybe it was the I-Ching Chinese, Egyptians or the Hopi Indians who made this plan. They all say 2012 is the end no matter what your dream buddies want you to say.

Third and last but not least. Ethanol runs about 5% in todays fuel even though its regulated at 10% currently. Not one car will run off of 15% Ethanol for very long unless its an E-85 Compatible vehicle.

Ethanol trashes everything that is not metal in the fuel system. The Marine industry has been furious to say the least because of it. It destroys fuel lines, Carb gaskets and Ethanol will build up water in the fuel tank.

The only reason we have Ethanol in our fuel is because the farmers have been begging for it for the last 50 years. The environmental idiots pushed it through.

Even if they say the new limit is 15% some day soon you will not see anything near that in your tank. I know I test for the stuff all the time, I have only been seeing 5% every time I test for it.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Do you have a purpose other that self preservation to discredit the OP?

Oh yeah, it would expose the true climate change, negating the fact that
you call all the current climate anomolies as normal.

What a shill.

Errr no

Im trying to get to the bottom of this seemingly pointless post..that contradicts and debunks itself

Do you stalkers really have nothing better to do than sit behind your computer yelling shill or disinfo agent everytime I post something about weather

Sad sad life you live

Oh and by the way, although I have access to climatic data...Im not part of the climate section at my work

So you are posting on government time?

Wonder what the Australian tax payers think about that.

Now if you don't mind, can we converse with the op?

I don't believe the Mary Magdalene story. She was Jesus's mother.

She sent Jesus to Egypt to avoid Herod. Jesus was raised by Egyptians.

That is why he was so educated when he returned to Jerusalem.

Fascinating stuff never the less.

Well Im a Aussie tax payer and I don't care if oz wants to have their say thats what forums are for, whether you at work or home or cares.It is time people in this world kept their noses out of others business and if more did this world would be better off.
If his boss has a problem with it I'm sure they would have said so by now.

*Should say former tax payer as found out taxes are illegal , more so when you find out Aussie tax office is owned and reg'd in the USofA, with that as USA business have no right to force tax on Australians
Wha you do is get a non lodgement form and send back with this reason you not paying..
there is no reference to taxing the people in (bill 55) and as I am not a subject of the queen of England and I dont pay her any allegiance, and that the ATO is illegally trading in Australia because it is not a registered business in Australia, and in fact is a registered business in Washington U.S.A. And by not being a registered business in Australia the ATO is an illegal business and by supporting a criminal organisation, I could be jailed for 7 years. And as I am a natural flesh and blood sovereign Free Man and there is no reference to taxing them either.

Just another way the elite having been stealing our money over the years
Whether it be the weather they using or any other way they do not care about us...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by yobbi]

[edit on 6-10-2009 by yobbi]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Please, continue! This is definitely interesting. I hope this continues and gets put into a PDF and uploaded onto Sribd.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join