It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Folks what if he is dead? Can that explain why he ain't talkin'? I imagine his body is on the bottom of a river

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I for one, would like to see more information posted, but specifically on the OP's claims of the decendants of christ. I always thought that there were no decendants of christs, no one in the Templars were from the bloodline of Christ.

But one will keep an open mind to what the OP is posting.

Just a pitty One has read through so much tripe from other members who have nothing better to do with thier time, whom try to derail a thread.

It should be left up to the individual member here on ATS weither or not they believe what the O/P is posting instead of having others on ATS trying to impose that this thread/topic is a hoax, or is B/S, or what ever.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I send love and strenght your way...I am aware of the horror that you have been subjected to since 2 yrs old...I am aware of the mind-control and hirearchy of right to rule over sub-ordinates..Thank you for your courage to speak out and help heal yourself...Doesnt matter what any one believes you...Those that know hear you and step out to warn others and their kind...You are not alone even if you feel that...You are speaking from heart and truth and your KARMA will reward your valant effort...WE will be united with consciousness to uplift all our brothers and sisters to join us with compassion,understanding,Appreciation and Valor to stand up and oppose those who are undermining our Spirit and Future potential to create a better world for YOU and all our future generations...Peace

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Are you familiar with the threads by

Hidden Hand: " A Window Of Opportunity"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Insider: "Revelations Of An Elite Family Insider"|
www.poketheeye.org...

Are you in the same category as these individuals?

How far back in history does this plan go?
Are familiar with the Star Families, Essene's?

How can I help you not only bust up the game board, but make things right so the people prosper and live truly free?

Can you elaborate clearly on this?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I lived on the streets for twelve years as a homeless alcoholic until I fell off their radar. Then I clandestinely used what I know to put together a team. On the eve of their plan unfolding towards its final end in 1999, we stood up.We’ve been busting up their game board ever since.
Sounds to me this guy is Delusional, or maybe he saved the world....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

You know something is that a joke ? Or are you being serious?

I think maybe the O/P might be sick and tired of being attacked by those on here, whom he might think is trying to discredit him. As far fromwhat I have read from members whom have posted comments on this thread, quite a few have attacked the OP.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What about the mercury-filled light-bulbs going to be mandated by 2012?

What about the use of bio-fuels to make food more expensive to starve the 3rd world?

What about the natural medicine cures being suppressed?

I have many questions.

I'm also related to Jesus.

And what does this have to do with Muslims in Europe?

I still have questions, you didn't explain enough on what I'm interested in.

What about genetically-modified food, prescription drugs, car accidents, obesity, phyto-estrogens from plastic & soybeans, toxic-chemicals in everything from soap to fabric softener, noise pollution, radiation from electronics, etc, etc....

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Caesar supposedly came back from a mortal wound on 3/22

That is why Skull and Bones has 322 under their symbol.

I think clandestine referred to this in his/her second post.

Food for thought.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

agreed. that would be the best possibly way to solidify your story

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
If I am asked a question that the answering of will aid in telling this story, I will do it as fast as I can. What many of you are demanding is impossible to give because of how long it would take to provide. And I am not going to give my name. Besides, how would you know I was telling the truth if I did. So my name would be out there with my not having any cover from the fall out this is going to create while there would be no reason for you to believe that it is really my name. In fact it is so obviously linked to the Templar story that you would think I was lying anyway.

What we did to offset the plan before the winter of 1999 was to force the Clinton administration to flinch on July 26 by prompting a news reporter to ask questions around Washington about MTBE causing the drought. We kept the pressure up until MTBE was quietly taken out of gasoline. The resulted was that the water vapor that had massed over the US settled slowly during summer, which did result in some hurricanes, flooding, and subsequent earthquakes, but not on scale that prompted thinking it was the end of the world. Well, actually it did cause a lot of people to speculate the end was near. But it wasn't close enough to the change in millennium nor violent enough for those beliefs to resonate deeply.

By the time the other teams sleeping forces were rallied so to clamp down on Washington and get MTBE back into gasoline, there wasn't time to pump up the atmosphere with enough water vapor to cause the level of damage needed to act in concert with the Y2K virus to pull of their con job. Meanwhile, my people moved into a position where they could exploit this story using it to begin dismantling the other teams assets. We’ve been at war with them ever since, and they have lost every battle, except 2012 and ethanol. They simply refuse to give up on it at this point so we are going in for the final kill. If this works, exposing this story through ATS, it will save me a lot of time and work. But I have other programs working that will bring about the same result if this stalls or is undermined.

Can you realize that Y2K wasn't a virus please. It has never been a virus or anything close to a virus.

It was just a silly mistake made by computers engineers to save digits and processing which by that time wasn't what it is now for obvious reasons. In the worst case scenario dates would go back to year 0 making some applications to fail, but certainly not all and not under all scenarios.

The whole fuss about Y2K was overly hyped and blown out of proportion by people that didn't actually understood it or it's consequences or were just wanting to profit over others ignorance.

And what's your issue with ethanol?

Ethanol has been in use for thousands of years now and has proven to have less environmental impact than diesel or gasoline, it's cheaper to produce and it's not something that will end as long people still manage to plant stuff and keep productions up. And the best part is that it will allow the US to rely less on the middle east oil.

If ethanol would cause droughts, Brazil would be a desert by now and yet the complete opposite is true.

It's isn't clean as solar energy I agree, but it's something that can replace gasoline and diesel without requiring too much re-work on the whole infra-structure in place.

Besides if ethanol becomes the main fuel source for cars and the likes and the corn production can hold the production of ethanol it will be a great way to force people to rethink the infra-structure in place and come up with a better solution.

As for 2012, it is a really old story. It's not something invented and it's actually written in the very same stone for ages by now. Worths mentioning that it was also carved into stone by a civilization that was far ahead most if not all from the same period when it came to mathematics and astronomy.

Anyways... I'm looking forward for your next post and I hope you bring something that is both new and actually makes sense.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk

I think maybe the O/P might be sick and tired of being attacked by those on here, whom he might think is trying to discredit him. As far fromwhat I have read from members whom have posted comments on this thread, quite a few have attacked the OP.

Well if someome is going to claim they are a descendant of Jesus christ and then go on to contradict themselves then they deserved to be discredited....although not abused like some have been doing

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

LOL @ getting called a disinfoagent for telling the truth. Clearly these people need something like this. Think we should just let them have it already.

Who knows they might be spent by tomorrow then things will go back to 'normal'.

I hear you though

Back to pop idols for me LOL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8dda1d3f0cf4.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This guy obviously has an obsession with ethanol, fuel, climate change etc etc. I'm sure he believes he's 100% correct with his theory, some posts on his blog there go back years - I doubt anyone would carry out a hoax for years. I'm not informed enough to comment about whether this side of his story could be true, although gas emissions causing earthquakes sounds a little far-fetched to me.

This reminds me of that guy who created a thread a few weeks ago about how the Daily Mail newspaper was the cause of so many stabbings in England due to the use of the word "Stab" and "Knife" etc appearing so frequently on its front page. Apparently there was a direct correlation between these headlines and an increase in knife crime within a 48 hour period. Like this guy, the OP appears to have latched onto a theory, obsesses about it and is unable to let go. Both didn't really answer questions, they just posted massive articles and pushed their agenda at all costs.

Maybe the OP decided to invent the "bloodline" angle as he was worried people would not be interested in his ethanol theory if posted by itself. A thread like this probably got more attention than if he had simply posted his thoughts regarding this climate change conspiracy. That is a shame as now all credibility he had has been lost and his main message will not be heard.

If the OP really does believe he is a descendant of Jesus, which I doubt, I would suggest he seek professional help. Otherwise, I would advise him to drop that angle and put his efforts into presenting his evidence on climate change and fuel etc in a concise, readable way.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And a clarification on the relation between the Templar Knights and Christ that doesn't sound like a Dan Brown book would also be great.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Well if someome is going to claim they are a descendant of Jesus christ and then go on to contradict themselves then they deserved to be discredited....although not abused like some have been doing

Umm, your beloved Queen of England claims to be a descendant of David, and therefore Jesus Christ. WTF.

And before you denounce the Q of E, you should check you commonwealth status.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I have gone through this whole thread.

yes, the OP has been attacked, But - he/she has been attacked Because he is not providing what he said he would in his original OP.

As Zazzazz has proven his posts have been copied completely from a blogger/writer.

Also, I have found it interesting that the thread became about additives in gasoline compared to telling us about his bloodlines and how what has been going on was concocted by his long dead ancestors.

He had said he would give us all kinds of information, instead we are getting what we can get from looking around the internet. In fact he is giving us exact posts from around the internet.

Since he has turned this thread into information about gas additives - not giving any information about bloodlines (which is also his title), then yes people have a right to question who he is.

I don't think you would see detractors had he given his story that we have not heard, compared to writing about what is in gas.

So, unless the OP wants to start getting into what he originally posted he would, then I would say the title should be changed to "Gas Additives and what they do" compared to "bloodlines".

So, I say this person decided to make up some story, which seemed interesting on the outset - without providing one iota of Real Information, only general stuff, to have some fun on ATS.

So, he is deserving of the postings he is getting, because he strung along people and switched topics.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimesrhere
Umm, your beloved Queen of England claims to be a descendant of David, and therefore Jesus Christ. WTF.

1. She is not my beloved queen....i dont care about her

2. Yes we are a commonwealth country, but like many Australians I have been pushing for us to become a republic

3. You're completely off topic

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by endtimesrhere

1. She is not my beloved queen....i dont care about her

2. Yes we are a commonwealth country, but like many Australians I have been pushing for us to become a republic

3. You're completely off topic

Really? I suggest the Queen is the top dawg, head Rothschild. So, actually, I'm right on topic. The fact the the Queen states she is a descendant of Jesus has everything to do with this topic.

And until you are a republic, you are under the power of the Queen, as she is the defacto head of state. Interesting that her husband is big into ethanol.

Thermic Effects of Ethanol in the Rat and Man
M.J. Stock, Jean A. Stuart

Department of Physiology and Department of Nutrition, Queen Elizabeth College, London

content.karger.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join