It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well... back to the headline issue.

It is clear that the OP is not a bloodline descendant, is not "going rogue" and is painfully misinformed about the workings of the world's elite.

I don't know what 'bloodline' you presume you are a part of, but I suspect the statement was a hoax so that you could get ATS riled up in support of your 'cause'.

The true power brokers are not concerned with MTBE, or ethanol, or global warming. These are misleading niche' issues that are manufactured to draw your attention away from what is going on in plain sight - the piecemeal disintegration of human society.

It's interesting to note that on the latest webbot analysis there is predicted to be a grand, yet subtle, hoax perpetrated in the name of telling normal folks they are a part of 'bloodlines' or that they have 'special alien DNA' that qualifies them to be a part of the special elite that are destined to rule society.

In reality it is a viral media-spread method of disinfo designed to prey upon the naturally skeptical nature of people, and exploit the misguided psyches of armchair conspiracy theorists.

When you convince people that you are granting them special power, or letting them in on some "society shaking" secret there is a certain percentage that will buy into your crap hook, line and sinker, and whatever political issue you are flagging becomes a distractor of attention.

I'm not saying Bobby here is doing it on purpose, but all this regurgitated pseudoscience and talk of 'bloodlines', 'templars' and 'oxygenates' may well be spoon fed dogma that he has bought into.

As a Knight Templar myself I think he is taking much artistic license and doesn't have the first clue about what Templary represents.

In hoc signo vinces

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious this guy SEVERELY underestimated ATS members. If he thought we were going to rally around and support him because of this pitiful story, he is obviously not use to dealing with people of intelligence. Honestly, a descendant of Jesus? Just how brainless do you think we are? Lived on the street for 12 years to hide from them? Got a news flash for ya, if people of that type want to find you, they have unlimited resources to do it and they WILL find you if they want you. DAMN, it's tough trying to pull the wool over the eyes of people who ask for proof and won't just shut up and follow ain't it?
Better go dangle your line somewhere else 'cause these fish ain't bitin'

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Does this going ROGUE thing have anything to do with Palins new book going rogue? It seems to me that "going rogue" is the new thing to do. If you are not going "rogue" you just arn't in anymore!!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by photobug]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If I may comment. Without seeking them out, I have seen half a dozen threads started by someone claiming to be of noble heritage and wealth now turned class traitor and giving away the family secrets.

All written in the same supercilious style, all pushing a hodge podge retread of the same conspiracy material from the usual sources.

Their lack of any real knowledge or insights becomes evident pretty quickly.

Is this the same kid who keeps trying this number coming in with new identities each time? Or is it a matter of not so great minds thinking alike?

M

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

As a Knight Templar myself I think he is taking much artistic license and doesn't have the first clue about what Templary represents.

In hoc signo vinces

So if your a knight do you have some info that will help us here on ATS find some truth about the NWO or other info that you are willing to share?

I would love some cool stuff to read about the Templars [thats from a templar] so pm me or post some links SOMETHING :] or put some files up rapidshare . thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm going to bed... hopefully someone can clean this thread up so when I wake up I don't have 50 pages of nonsense to read through to find any actual factual information... *crosses fingers*

Mod Edit: One Line Warning Please Review

[edit on 10/7/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

In regards to your novel, I almost fell out of my chair. Let us be honest now, this is all the result of a little theory you had an researched with the hopes of seeling a book and then a screenplay like "The Pelican Brief." What better way to get people's attention than to say you are of the bloodline. Surely one of the bloodline knows something. There is no doubt what this is all about. Someone has all this knowledge of secrets of thousands of years and you keep going on about a conspiracy with ethanol of all things?

I mean come on, you got your ideas out there and got people to respond. How about you come clean and let everyone know you got all of this research online to put together a good story. The days of deceiving must end. This is exactly what you did and I know for a fact, clandy boy. Remember the river in Virginia? Small world, eh. Congrats on getting your ideas fleshed out. It is now time to tell people that this is all your creation.

P.S. It is just a little convoluted. Perhaps make the conspiracy a little more tangible for average viewers.

Also to mods or whoever, can we really make a seperate creative writing forum. I never again want to waste my time reading something under the false pretenses of being true if it is not. Not only was this so boring without going anywhere, it also took a lot of my valuable time. Thanks!

[edit on 6-10-2009 by digginapony]

[edit on 7-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Sounds like he has got allot to say. That kind of information could be a pretty heavy burden to bare. Honestly Telling the truth is a liberating thing. Power to you man. Hopefully he is an information to others.

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
reply to post by OzWeatherman

dog gonnit oz!!!

lol you beat me to it. i just logged on here at work, got my TAFs written and was ready to set and enjoy the new ATS when i came across this, i read with an open mind, and was like BINGO! gotcha!

of course the rest is history...

although i will say that NASA recently launched a probe to obtain information on nocculent cloudformation in the stratusphere...

good work

Good work???

Meaning, you've done the work you've been paid to do?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimesrhere
Good work???

Meaning, you've done the work you've been paid to do?

You really are desperate for me to bite arent you, ah well, all you deserve is this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c80c4668eb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Look guys I am really upset too by such fraud. The truth is he was an alcoholic and was homeless. He is actually a highly functioning schizophrenic. That is what he is officially diagnosed as. He recognized the potential to continue along the lines of Dan Brown. He mentioned having an idea that connected secret societies with these ideas he ha about ethanol.

I mean obviously the last couple of thousands of years and the purpose of the Illuminati is not so highly tied to ethanol. He thought it was a really great idea at the time, however. We have to remember that such individuals with this disorder to become obsessed with certain ideas and things. Please look at a copy of the DSM-IV to understand more. There are also the illusions of grandeur. This was very clear at the park in Virginia. He honestly believes he completely thwarted Y2K. Maybe we should go easy on him but at the same time leave this thread not to encourage him anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm guessing that he is finishing the creation of the long version of his story. It sounds like its all b.s. but its an interesting read.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
wow I never knew so many descendants of JC posted here.

Too funny.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
You present all generalities. We all know these things you speak of. Rothchilds and the banker elites from Europe and the US.

How about some details and "facts" as you state in your OP.

I only just started reading this and had the notion that the Rothchilds would be brought up. This is stupid. The only thing that People have against the Rothchilds is that they have money. They have had to plan and work for that money. That they succeeded is the only thing so many have against them. They have given and given .... they are not required to give *more* just because they are rich. I think the issue people have with them has more to do with jealousy than actual ought against them.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I dont normally say much and I'll try to keep it this way.
But after spending 1 hour and more reading everysingle post I have a few things to tell you brother.

OP, Bobby Joseph Fontaine what ever is your name, you said you could prove everything you said. You didnt brother. All you did is copy and paste most of your posts from an other site you've been on. (blog sites).

- You have no concrete proof of anything.
- You use well known knowledge to most of us and add in a mix of theories and mix it up with past events. This is called a theory and ya youre allowed to theorize on what you believe is the truth. Doeasnt make it the truth but you can still believe.
- How can you be credible by saying you are a descendant of Jesus Christ?
- Now lets talk about your ties to the Templars. Brother what you said on the templars is common knowledge come on ...
- I really loved the part were you forgot to mention where the templars went after they were percecuted by the pope for not listening to him and give back the money they had taken after as protection fees from the pelgrims to jerusalem because they had taken the vow of poverty. Who welcomed them, protected the ones that were not killed. Werent the templars in the second and 3rd cruisade brother! All of a sudden they jumped from templars to masons? you forgot they werent called templars anymore and youre probably going to google it. go ahead. Youre story will make more sense at least there.
- I just hate to say you hit a sensitive cord here when you said UFO's are a plan of your ancesters .... lolol were your ancestors drawing them on the walls of their caves? Are you refering to the hollogram projection project ... come on you can say it ...
- You keep saying and adding things to your story as you go along. You seem to want to please more then you are intrested in the comming down to facts.

You insult most of us with your stuff. Saying you would be confronted was easy seeing you were in every other site you went to copy paste your stories.

I have advice for you and you should take it seeing the interest in this thread to what I personally believe to be a nice manipulation of various theories.

1- Stop posting and think your story through.
2- once you got it in order make it fluid to understand.
3- write a novel about it. You might make money out of it or simply post it here so it makes sense to us. and its actually readable. ( I know my writting is bad but considering english is not my first language its pretty good no?)
Im sure you are probably surprised from most of the members reactions. Some want to know more to only debunk you. Others are already fed up and already now the outcome of all of this fairy tale incorporated story.

So please dont insult our intelligence with your loose words.

Trust No One, Fear No One ... You should know this! But Do you! Brother
Does it have any meaning to you?

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R] Typos but there is tons left lol

[edit on 7-10-2009 by NIGHTRID3R]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
well, as i expected, my fellow ATSers are on the ball and dont let ANYTHING slip by them, following the OP in his ramblings was kind of hard but everybody responded the way i would have.......thanks everybody, i just have one request from the mods here at ATS...........

CAN WE GET THIS POST OFF THE FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!!

its rather embarrasing when im trying to get friends interested in viewing this website and a thred like this is on the front page

be safe people

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by clandestiny

But really oxygenates were designed not to burn so as to cause excessive levels of volatile organic compounds to mix with nitrogen oxides smog causing a photochemical reaction in the suns rays that got rid of the smog while making air quality worse for the environment and our health. This not only helped set the stage for the end run to take over the world but made the same people doing it enough money to cover their plan through selling medical related products and services to all the people their oxygenates program was miking sick, all this while claiming oxygenates are good for air quality because as long as most people don't see pollution, they believe the air they were breathing is safer.

Is this why we have seen an increase in MH disorders like anxiety?

Is this why we have seen an increase in MH disorders like anxiety?

WOW now that's interesting.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join