It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
THREAD: 'I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue'

Sounds very much like the story line of the animated cartoon 'The Oblongs' (on late night Adult Swim)

Mrs. Oblong, is endearing called 'pickles' by Mr. Oblong,
She, 'Pickles' was born of blue-blood lines & reared up in the elite section of town called the 'Hill',

but 'Pickles' gave up her special status of elite standing
for the love of pleasure and booze & smoking to live in the 'Valley' with her family of mutated, Love Canal victimized, oddity offspring.
including her siamese-twin sons,
a small daughter with a giant carbunkle on her head,
and the bizzarro-world equivelent of pop-cultures 'Malcom-in-the-Middle', a lad with a perpetual case of advanced Pink-Eye.

Mrs. 'Pickles' Oblong went rogue also,
but she's satisified with her choice

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertfothergill
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Like many other countries, indirectly the Queen has indirect power over many countries. Australia being one along with many others. MSM as we all know hides all this. Australia and the US seem to have a clandestine tether to each other...mmmmm Its all behind the scenes i think and thats just my humble opinion. Australia! Many threads on ATS kind of show that the USA and the UK are really in control here.

Nice distraction from the thread. I have no idea why its even in here.
Anyway. I dont care about the queen of England it has nothing to do with this OP not adressing these points:

A) weather claims that OZ has repeatedly adressed and the OP hasnt reponded to in any way other than to direct copy and paste a web blog without sourcing.

B) The OP is either the blogger Bobby Fontaine and therefore proving his bloodline claim as a hoax if you go to his site it says he was homeless and broke because of "polution" issues, not the story laid out in this thread. Or he has plagerised someone elses blog.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Its not looking good is it!

Big shame. I waited a good while to even post but hey, i,ll check it out tomorrow. I,m a bit disappointed OP, I thought from your start we would see some new revelations and as of yet none.

I,m gonna sleep well tonight.

Albert

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

But really oxygenates were designed not to burn so as to cause excessive levels of volatile organic compounds to mix with nitrogen oxides smog causing a photochemical reaction in the suns rays that got rid of the smog while making air quality worse for the environment and our health. This not only helped set the stage for the end run to take over the world but made the same people doing it enough money to cover their plan through selling medical related products and services to all the people their oxygenates program was miking sick, all this while claiming oxygenates are good for air quality because as long as most people don't see pollution, they believe the air they were breathing is safer.

Is this why we have seen an increase in MH disorders like anxiety?

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

To Clandestiny:

As you can see, the majority of replies here are positive and willing to hear your story. You can add me as one of them.

When you come back (I've noticed you only posted today, and some people here need to give you a little time to come back - not everyone spends every waking minute on this website for god's sake! People, give this person a break!) ... uh, when you come back, would you please answer the following questions for me:

1. As a member of the "bloodlines" ... assuming these are the evil elite who want to enslave the human population ... can you tell us WHY these bloodline families have this desire in the first place? Is it simply pure evil? Or is it actually a divine plan allowed by the Most High for a higher good? (such as: population control for the purpose of closing the "earth school" so that people can move on from the experience of living in the 3rd dimension)???

I would be MOST grateful if you could shed some light on these questions as it would really help a lot of us understand.

2. Is it possible for these bloodline families to engage in remote mind control and spiritually manipulate people? Or is that just conspiracy? Do they really have either the technology or the spiritual ability to do such things?

3. I have an ancestor who was a Freemason. To what extent might I have been affected by this, and what are the chances he would have been involved in something nefarious? (considering that this is my blood relative, but that I never met him as he died at a young age).

Thank you again for making your information available to us. Please ignore those who have not given you a chance to tell your story. Most of us do want to hear you!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny

When I first spoke out against the families, I was cast to the gutter. I stayed there because I had no other choice. If they saw me as a serious threat, they would have killed me. I lived on the streets for twelve years as a homeless alcoholic until I fell off their radar. Then I clandestinely used what I know to put together a team. On the eve of their plan unfolding towards its final end in 1999, we stood up. We’ve been busting up their game board ever since.

Later in the thread you said :

I write extensively on this issue under the name Bobby Fontaine and Clyde Novitz and am fluent in understanding it.

Using the pseudonym Bobby Fontaine , you posted this .......

by Bobby Fontaine
September 5, 2008

Being a failure allows me see victory

I failed school from the 4rth grade until I was thrown out in my second year of high school. After I was stung by a nest of yellow jackets and died for a few minutes when I was 10 years old, I lost interest in school.

I spent most of my time after that wandering the streets and woods around Northern Virginia searching for answers to what I saw while outside of my body before I climbed back into it forcing it to move and breath again. I got my GED and went to college. When my class graduated from high school, I was ending my first year of engineering school. Then I wrecked on a motorcycle and broke my leg. It cost me 32 weeks in bed because I broke it a second time.

After that, my parents got divorced. So I had to either go back to work risking breaking my leg a third time or learn to live on the streets. I chose the latter because that was where I loved to be anyway. I spent twelve’s years living along highways and eating out of dumpsters while learning everything my Soul could teach my heart about the meaning of Life.

For the last twenty years, I’ve slowly been finding my way back to where I left the rest of you bringing with me a sprit that knows more about us than we know about ourselves. It hasn’t been easy to make you listen but you are slowly waking up. You still however have a long way to go. And my interpretation of how Mother Earth speaks to me may not be prefect either. But there’s truth between the lines of what I write even though I don’t have the academic background to make the claims that I do. In fact I can prove a lot of what I say.

cannazine.co.uk

You haven`t kept your `story` straight

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Claiming you are a decendant of Christ, did not sound promising from the start.
This person Bobby Fontaine has a political and legal agenda he is trying to have adressed.
If he was of the NWO bloodlne of christ, im pretty sure they would have given him fresh water...lol

I lost my health drinking water polluted with an additive to gasoline called MTBE. I already had health problems from breathing it where I live but I didn’t know what caused it. After I drank the well water, I became so sensitive to breathing it that any amount of it makes me ill now. MTBE is no longer used but they replaced it with anhydrous ethanol which has the same affect on my health. So after fighting to get rid of MTBE, I am now trying to get rid of anhydrous ethanol.

This is about somesones story in a legal battle.

So the OP is recruiting to his politcal cause using the very fear tactics used by the real PTBS .

Open your eyes Atsers. dont fall for someone else legal agenda.
If you want to read his PDFS just go this web blog its all copy and pasted
bobbyfontaine.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well... you started it OP... maybe you would be so kind as to continue...

Mod Edit: One Line Warning Please Review

[edit on 10/7/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

dog gonnit oz!!!

lol you beat me to it. i just logged on here at work, got my TAFs written and was ready to set and enjoy the new ATS when i came across this, i read with an open mind, and was like BINGO! gotcha!

of course the rest is history...

although i will say that NASA recently launched a probe to obtain information on nocculent cloudformation in the stratusphere...

good work

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If one was to ask a generalized question then the answer could be also. OP has giving only that. I would say stop! go no further...

ejaylinz

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
James Hansen is a NASA climatologist who was Al Gore's lead climate adviser for his book and movie on global warming. Below is the abstract for his paper titled "Global warming in the twenty-first century: An alternative scenario." He doesn't talk about it much, unless the truth is looking like it is going to come out. If the MTBE/ethanol story gets close to being exposed but doesn't make headlines, he is back to talking about CO2 causing global warming the next day as if this other theory of his doesn't exist. And no one ever calls him or our leaders in Washington on it, except me of course.

www.pnas.org...

"A common view is that the current global warming rate will continue or accelerate. But we argue that rapid warming in recent decades has been driven mainly by non-CO2 greenhouse gases (GHGs), such as chlorofluorocarbons, CH4, and N2O, not by the products of fossil fuel burning, CO2 and aerosols, the positive and negative climate forcings of which are partially offsetting. The growth rate of non-CO2 GHGs has declined in the past decade. If sources of CH4 and O3 precursors were reduced in the future, the change in climate forcing by non-CO2 GHGs in the next 50 years could be near zero. Combined with a reduction of black carbon emissions and plausible success in slowing CO2 emissions, this reduction of non-CO2 GHGs could lead to a decline in the rate of global warming, reducing the danger of dramatic climate change. Such a focus on air pollution has practical benefits that unite the interests of developed and developing countries. However, assessment of ongoing and future climate change requires composition-specific long-term global monitoring of aerosol properties."

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

When I first spoke out against the families, I was cast to the gutter. I stayed there because I had no other choice. If they saw me as a serious threat, they would have killed me. I lived on the streets for twelve years as a homeless alcoholic until I fell off their radar. Then I clandestinely used what I know to put together a team. On the eve of their plan unfolding towards its final end in 1999, we stood up. We’ve been busting up their game board ever since.

Later in the thread you said :

I write extensively on this issue under the name Bobby Fontaine and Clyde Novitz and am fluent in understanding it.

Using the pseudonym Bobby Fontaine , you posted this .......

by Bobby Fontaine
September 5, 2008

Being a failure allows me see victory

I failed school from the 4rth grade until I was thrown out in my second year of high school. Aft. . .

You haven`t kept your `story` straight

Oh dear, dear, dear. I couldn't wait to get home to read what this person had to say. But now. . . Thanks Umbra for the research. Sigh. . .

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

OH GOd pls stop

Im begging you.

Either ADDRESS THE ISSUES RAISED IN THIS THREAD OR JUST STOP.
You are just copying and pasting from Boby fontains blog. If we want to hear and support your legal battle, we'll go there. Good marketing on your behalf, Ill give you that

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

That’s all BS. It’s all the special interest lobbies and the fact that our congressmen are for sale. It may well be a contrived plan, after all this is how fortunes are made. But you just need to line a few pockets to push your agenda here. It is Americas failure to better police their policy makers that makes things like this possible.

We need to revamp our system, after all it is 2009. We could ban the lobbies, implement term limits and implement an electronic system that would truly put the people in charge. We should also demand an impartial media outlet owned by the people to compete with the bias new outlets we have at present.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think this thread is a waste of our time, nice try though

Mod edit:One Line Warning Please Review

[edit on 10/7/2009 by yeahright]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay, my 2¢... I know most of you will ignore this, especially those who want to believe. I kept reading after the original post anyway; as some of you have said, it's entertaining.

2 things from a post of his on page 12 or 13 (I forget; but this is where I pulled the plug).

The whole Enron thing about asbestos in the buildings. The only people who have ever been sick or have ever died of asbestos are asbestos miners from the days when nobody knew the stuff was dangerous: the didn't wear protective breathing apparatus. Asbestos in the walls is totally harmless. Removing it is simply a way of giving out government contracts to friends of elected officials.

Second, I had a good laugh at his equating Dell with the Y2K scare. He explains that programmers forgot to put a turnaround so that the first two numbers in the year would stay at "19". If you remember what the scare was about, it was that the first 2 digits in the year (the "19") had been omitted back in the days when computers had little memory (60's-70's). So 1999 was marked as 99. The fearmongers were saying that when the counters turned to 00, the computers wouldn't be able to make sense of it and would stop running. The reality of it is that every programmer knew that since computers can't think, they would just go on about their business, but there was a lot of money to be made in convincing people this was dangerous. As I remember, the unemployment rate for January 2000 rose something like 3 to 4%. That was all those programmers who got canned...

Anyway, these 2 points show the OP has no idea what he's talking about. I don't believe the OP is 14; his writings seem more evolved. I would place him in his 40's to 50's. But for someone who was born into the families and who should have had access to better education, his spelling sure is bad, as is his sentence construction.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
How and what does your bloodline have to do with the 2038 problem?

Just a general answer would be good not great detail...

[edit on 6-10-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This whole story ties together centered around an ancient worldwide empire that was technically sophisticated enough to cause the first global warming, the flood of Noah. We’re simply being used as pawns in a plan rebuild it and put the families that used to rule it back in power. But now the plan has come apart with its coordinators having run out of options for how to get it back on track while those who designed it have been dead for too long to consider them as opponents or alleys by anyone alive. We’re simply all stuck in their broken machine while I try to figure out how to push this story out in the open so those who want to keep it secret are forced to make a move.

I'm having a few problems with this as there is nothing that shows a global flood on par with 'Noah's Flood' in the geological record.
Now, if you could point me to definitive proof of this I might change my mind, but you'll have to outdo some eminent Geologists!

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by wx4caster
although i will say that NASA recently launched a probe to obtain information on nocculent cloudformation in the stratusphere...

I did consider that was what the op may have been hinting at, but humidity in noctilucent clouds is still relatively low, not at the massive concentration he claimed, and these clouds only occur at certain locations and rarely too

Also, Op, if you really are Bobby Fontaine, you would have recieved my facebook email. Please reply so we can confirm you are not a plagiarist

[edit on 6/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
F-Secure Virus Descriptions : Y2K Virus

NAME: Y2K Virus
ALIAS: Millennium, Y2K, Year 2000

There is no virus detected by this name by F-Secure anti-virus products. However, the media sometimes talks about the 'Year 2000 virus', refering the problems computers will encounter when the two last digits of the current year change to 00 on the 1st of January, 2000.

For example, many programs calculate the age of a person by substracting current year from the birth year (for example, 97-65 = person is 32 years old). Such a calculation on January 1st, 2000 would tell that this person is -65 years old.

More information on these problems is available in the web at www.year2000.com...

To learn more on how F-Secure' products work on and after year 2000, please read www.F-Secure.com...

Suprisingly, there are very few computer viruses which activate during new year 2000, and none of them is known to be in the wild.

Do note that exists some trojans that try do to something related to Y2K. These have nothing to do with the Y2K problem itself.

For an example, see Y2KCount trojan at: www.F-Secure.com...

[Mikko Hypponen, F-Secure]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join