It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindmelding
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

This game of "spot the disinfo agent" is getting too easy. Can we play another one?

Corn pricing was driven up by the futures market using elitist money. A lot if not all of it from the oil companies themselves. The media was the one that gave the link from fuel to food and scared the witts out a few clueless folks.

Most people have not fallen for it. Ethanol has always been a viable fuel, and in many ways is superior to so called fossil fuels. Ethanol engines burn cleaner and last longer (as long as aluminum is kept out of them). Ethanol scares the crap out of TPTB, which is why they are willing to pay so many people to type against it.

K, man, seriously, I'm concerned a bit...
Do you honestly believe anything you're saying? :/
Nobody is paying anybody to go on the internet and type things to people.
I mean, this whole... conspiracy thing is getting over played.
All anyone has to do is say "Illuminati", and they automatically have no friends.

And it also attracts people who also have no friends.
Weird how that works out.

Someone, on this forum actually... said something to the effect of 'They don't show TV shows people don't want to see. WE are TPTB. We demand and they give!'

We WANT there to be some kind of something to fight against because we're... bored, or perhaps acting out.
While there can be secrets and conspiracies, they're never as bad as ATS says they are.

Like... one could argue that the Listeria occurrence was plotted, and was a way for the government to bring down the population a bit more!

I mean, it is true though, we're populating more than we can handle.
There are a lot of stupid low-lower middle class people who have 7 or 8 damn kids!
And then go on some kind of monetary assistance.
:/

posted on Oct, 28 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well, i just now noticed this, but Clandestiny got banned why what did he do this time?

posted on Nov, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim
Well people the baby eating part is real.
I saw this vid today and i was totally disgusted.
Here it is www.click.ro... .
I am sorry but i do not know how to link the video.
The romanian article said that only the rich people can afford it.
The soup costs around 4k $.
And i forgot to mention that the babys are donated by real females that get lots of cash.
!!!!!!WARNING the vid is utterly disgusting so watch it at your own risk!!!!
[edit on 26-10-2009 by xSeraphim]

[edit on 26-10-2009 by xSeraphim]

This is really sick, if this is how the people are in China, I thought it was bad enough that they ate dogs, much less babies, and they talk about child molester in the U.S. .
This is crazy the longer I live the more strange things become, life on Earth in the 21st century.
I wonder what the Aliens think of this, it must be joke on home planet. Hey I was on Earth the other day in China and those Earthlings were eating their babies, Man what's up big famine? No they just eat their babies.
And the people of Earth think we are advanced civialization, we are fresh out of the stone age, in the future the people will laugh at how stupid we were, if they exist.

And I have not gainded anything from OPs thread, except I now know people do eat babies or so it appears.
But like they say or some people say, got to try everythig once, can you order delivery, got my Baby back, Baby back ribs.

[edit on 1-11-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I first read this thread when it was first introduced. Didnt think anything of it, thought this guy was full of it! I couldnt belive that a certain bloodline were the ones behind all of this. I wasnt a beliver on the whole new world order thing either. Then i started to read more articles on the NWO, and learned a bit more about the cowardly group called the Illuminati. Did some observations on the dollar bill because where to start then the origin of power (money) ? So i googled an image of the Dollar Bill, copied and pasted it onto my paint program that every computer has, and zoomed in all over the place. I found a number code : MDCCLXXVI, i found a owl hidden above the badge the number "1" is in, its on the front-right side of the bill. also found numerous counts of the number "13" on the bill. So i quickly googled the code MDCCLXXVI and found this website that explained a little bit more to me: (copy and paste URL)
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
Things to keep in mind while reading upon this subject: the code adds up to 1776 (year the illuminati is formed) horned-owl is a satanic symbol, 13 is a very unlucky number and some cases a "bad" one too.
Interesting that something so obvious, so common, something almost every american has contains a secret that no one cares to look at.
Ive became very bothered about this whole NWO talk, and Illumnati... really makes me mad that these people actually think they are higher then us when really they were all born the same way, equal
I just started looking into this topic yesterday actually so my knowledge on the NWO isnt as clear as most but im finding hints

Oh yeah and before i exit this reply, I searched for the "eye" on the pyrimid of the dollar bill, turns out that eye is a symbol of freemasonry :O
Sorry this isnt written in better detail and doesnt have links to w.e like i said i just started searching this topic last night and this morning, and im only 17
hope some of you take this into condisderation bc the "illuminati" sure have ...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
This would have lead to further revelations about Gods chosen people and their supposed heir to the throne of ruling mankind. The world’s governments would have been forced to come together to clean up the mess. A new world bank note would have to been issued while most previous control of wealth would have been lost to the chaos, the Y2K virus, and death. The plan was to be fluid from that point forward. There are members of the families that were groomed from childhood to play many different kinds of biblical inspired prophetic roles from all colors of the good verses evil spectrum, depending on what story line would be thought to work to get enough of the human race to back peace behind this new world order in exchange for risking the future of freedom to trust in God’s new plan for the human race. I was raised to be one of the carousel horses in this pretend race to the edge of time and can prove it beyond any POSSIBLE doubt.

Two questions : which families do you believe are at the very top of the pyramid and why are the involved in this pseudo-Messianic agenda? What is their ultimate goal and what's the point of it?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
Well, i just now noticed this, but Clandestiny got banned why what did he do this time?

Getting banned at ATS usually seems to indicate you're doing something right. Maybe he was telling the truth after all

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

Unwarranted Criticism Aside, I'm very Thankful for your Sacrifice. Perhaps you will be happy to Know that Truth and Love and Harmony Exist. 3 just Like 2 Hide.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
(all sanity aside, as always with this forum)

its good to know at least that they realize their plan has no chance of working, they would have to be really dumb self-deceiving idiots to think that things are still going to work out the way they want.

It angers me that these people think they know what is best for everyone else.

Heck, the democratic experiment of the United States was working just great, before they decided to hijack it and take it over anyway.

Any attempt by them to continue to justify what they are doing by saying it is for the good of humanity is bull, its just for the power.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PC equals Newspeak
Getting banned at ATS usually seems to indicate you're doing something right.

I donno...to my experience it seems to indicate that one is a complete goof.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

True, all of them have a huge amount of pride. Because of that pride, they are will to steal and cheat their way out instead of have an event happen to them that will send them down to the gutter of humility.

However, the only thing they can do to me is threaten, tempt, frame, and accuse me because they have a whole bunch of money they are willing to pay to the enforcer to shut anyone up.

Your lucky man, living under the radar, way under the radar, and then coming out of your hiding spot and fighting for what is right. Now a days, most of the people just roll over and play dead because they are too scared to even move.

I salute you in your en-devour.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

SF, brilliant information.

Thanks

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Your post was quite grandure and too self important for my liking.......and total nonsense really. While your barbaric "bloodline" of mixed sorts were busy killing each other, my eldest ancestor was busy taking the 10 Commandments from God on top of Mount Sinai!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thank you for bumping this after all these years. The OP is telling the truth (at least in the parts I can verify) I trust his words they have truth. Definetly learned something from reading the first 20 pages. Going to fight class I will read the rest when I return.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
When I first started reading the thread, I had no idea it was from 2009.

Wow, I wish the OP didn't get banned. Would have loved to get an update.

edit on 1-5-2012 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
For the record, I have received two warnings from ATS, presumably for copying and pasting large amounts of text from other websites while acting as if it were my own, which I did not do. I posted my own writings from my own hard drive. I just happened to have published them other places. Anyone who wants to become my facebook friend to see for yourself is welcome too, unless you will think I am pretending to be me to the people I grew up with too. This link should take you there.

www.facebook.com...#/profile.php?id=1433889990&ref=name

This discussion is going to have a hard time continuing if everyone keeps freaking out. This is the kind of story that everyone comes to ATS looking for, the kind of story that I imagine ATS was put together for in the first place in the hopes of coming across. Now that it is here, everyone is loosing it. Settle down and let’s get on with a meaningful dialogue.

LOL in my post they tried to discredit me the same way for not posting up my personal information lol. I hope that some people see that and make sense of what they are doing.

There is a sense of urgency in my story that is real, along with the rest of it. These are dangerous times and I have good reasons for choosing to do this here and now or I would not be doing it at all. Maybe this is the wrong place to do it. I have still only scratched the surface. If I keep thinking this was a mistake, then I’m gone and you will not get to hear the rest of this story first hand. If you want to be able to say that you heard this story before anyone else, then settle down and conduct yourselves with some civility, which many of you are. But there is a sense of hostility coming from others that was excusable at first but has now had time to run its course.

If you don't like what I am saying, read it and comment or go to another thread. But try to make some sense in your comments when you criticize me. Some of you are making down right fools of yourselves and it is embarrassing for me to be here because it makes it look like everyone else who is not acting stupid is hanging around with a bunch of fools. I have a story to tell, so what, deal with it or move on.

Seems like you get warnings based on favoritism when you post up info that is threatening to the collective consciousness. I sincerely hope thats not the case. I would like to think we all bring fair and honest discussion to the table.
edit on 1-5-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
The fact alone that this thread has reached 26 pages and 92 flags has taken a huge chunk out of my faith in the intelligence level of ATS members.

Might as well give up the fight now if these are the best that the fringe can produce.

Lol there will be more dont worry. We will all help each other.

Originally posted by alfalphie
Also, why do you only eat once a day? Are you a vegan/vegeratian? What's your view on eating meat? Is it true that eating meat lowers your energy/makes you more tired/etc... because it's eating death/negative energy that needs to be put at rest (buried with mother nature, to "ground its energy), and all of that negative energy gets transferred to the person eating? Is this true? What do you think?

Limiting the toxins hes putting in his body. Also less metallics in plants, white meat vs red (tons of iron).

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

ya so what was this plan you supposedly foiled?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join