learn more

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+33 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I’m gonna to keep this introduction short and simple. If you want to hear the long version of this story while challenging me every inch of the way to prove I am telling the truth, you will have to let me know.

I grew up in a “bloodline.” I am descended from Templars and Cistercians. I was initiated into their secrets as a child, then went rogue becasue I did not agree with what I was taught. I have a story to tell that encompasses many major events throughout history that is part of a vast ongoing saga being a major aspect of every human beings life today.

I am exceptionally proactive in exposing the misdeeds of my forefathers. I’ve operated as a clandestine activist using the knowledge I grew up with combined with many years of research to learn how to take full advantage what I know to undermine something so unbelievable that this may be the only place I can get an ear to take this story seriously. But then even when it comes to conspiracy theorists, my experience in the past has been that when confronted with cold hard facts that point to exactly what is going on and how it relates to everything they’re concerned about in the real world lives, it scares the heck out of them, which I can certainly understand. If I hadn’t grown up knowing the things I was taught, it would all seem so alien to me that it would spin my brain around until there was nothing left but mush.

However since the economy has collapsed giving a much better view of what goes on behind the scenes on Wall Street and in Washington DC, more every day want to know the truth about how the world is run and by who, no matter how much they may not like the answers. This makes perfect sense when looking back doesn’t look any better than looking forward. So many people all over the world have been preparing themselves to begin to face reality with their eyes open from now on because it appears there’s no other choice, which there isn’t.

The reason the world is falling apart is because a plan of immense proportions has failed. It was an evil plan. It was a stupid plan. It was put together by old men who controlled the future of the world’s finances many centuries ago. They’ve been controlling the future of society from beyond the grave through a complex system of trusts and secret dynastic traditions that leave little choice to their future generations about whether to play roles in this plan or lose everything, including their lives, just as many of you have suspected and even proven to a great extent.

I can prove this to be true as a first hand witness who was born into this game, which I am still a player in, I just play for the other team now, which until I came along, there was no other team. That’s why this master plan I speak of failed, , because I and my team stopped this plan from reaching fruition, which now the world is crumble around while there is no backup plan to take its place. So the human race is spinning in circles with no direction while the other side team tries to put their plan back on course, or make the final decision to give up on it, which they are only reluctant to do now because of the harm to humanity they’ve committed and the humiliation that will be suffered by all members of their ranks, including their families.

Some of you may think it wrong of me to have done this and to keep pursuing exposing the horrors my own bloodlines have caused humanity. But you will change your mind after hearing the whole story, as many of them have after better understanding what they were actually part of. This plan was devised in such a way as to keep secret its outcome even from those intimately familiar with it. The varied aspects of it were carried out by different families many of which were unaware of what was going on outside of their fulfilling their end of the overall plan. Many of them are now educated in the truth about what they were being asked to do by their dead ancestors, who even themselves may not have followed through with developing this plan if they knew what we know today.

There is little else those initiated into the secret circles could have done to keep from living up their end of the plan. Any failures in this plan would have caused worldwide financial chaos, which of course it has now that the plan has been thoroughly undermined. So all that remains to be done is to drag this story out in the open before the world and expose it for what it is, which of course like everything else related to stopping this evil force from consuming mankind, falls to me because the rest of them are afraid of what they will look like after the truth comes out, which they should be. But there is no other way. They’ve had their chance to turn this around but all they know how to do is cheat and steal. They can’t steal and cheat our way out of this, that is how we got here. So this is it, the game is over.

When I first spoke out against the families, I was cast to the gutter. I stayed there because I had no other choice. If they saw me as a serious threat, they would have killed me. I lived on the streets for twelve years as a homeless alcoholic until I fell off their radar. Then I clandestinely used what I know to put together a team. On the eve of their plan unfolding towards its final end in 1999, we stood up. We’ve been busting up their game board ever since.

I am here to tell the whole story if anyone here has to guts to listen. If not, I will go another way. I like this direction because you will likely listen but not believe what I have to say, until you have no other choice. If it makes it out of ATS, it still won’t be believed because of its origins, until it is properly vetted. This may provide a buffer between reality and the world you live in now. Hopefully this may serve for a smoother landing.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You present all generalities. We all know these things you speak of. Rothchilds and the banker elites from Europe and the US.

How about some details and "facts" as you state in your OP.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Were you supposed to write continue at the bottom, bc you didn't say anything as far as the plan, the family, what you are currently doing to undermine this effort, the goal (I would assume world domination, but you know what happens when you assume).

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My bs metre is going thru the roof.
You don't really expect me to believe you and your buddies are controlling the world do you?

your words....I can prove this to be true as a first hand witness who was born into this game, which I am still a player in, I just play for the other team now, which until I came along, there was no other team. That’s why this master plan I speak of failed, , because I and my team stopped this plan from reaching fruition,

Right

You and your team have that much control of the worlds biggest players and foiled their plan.
Ok now you have to give us some concrete proof.
Good luck.

Edit...excuse the attitude.Its affected when my bs metre goes off.

[edit on 6-10-2009 by DrumsRfun]

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by clandestiny

I'm all ears. In your opening post you said a lot without saying anything at all. Interesting.

Begin at the beginning. For some reason I have a feeling you might actually provide some usefull information.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Listening with open mind
Please continue..

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think ATS would like to hear the long version with details. Post away please. I would love to hear what line and who did what as I am sure the rest of ATS would like that as well. You say you are from some "bloodline" that is bad but who are they and what have they done in detail. If I was a rogue bloodline member I would be telling everyone who and what they are. You say you stopped them? Yeah ok tell u how, show proof. If you are so against what they do why not just tell us everyone up front...This IS ATS of course members want to hear details.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would like to hear your story.

I'm sure there are many others here that would like to as well. Be prepared for the pfffttttt crowd as you are claiming to have some very hefty knowledge.

I will reserve my judgement untill I have heard your story, but I am very intrigued.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I shall follow this topic carefully and reserve judgment until I read more.

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm interested in what you have to say, OP. You introduced yourself, told us what you wanted to share and asked if anyone would like to hear the full story.
I'm willing to hear you out. Obviously, such a grand entrance does not guarantee you rock star status but, ATS is the ideal location for presenting and discussing conspiracy theories.
I'm listening. Carry on.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I kept hoping toward the end that your post was too long and would be continued. If there's any truth to your story at all, then humanity deserves to know. If you keep it a secret, how is that different from keeping your forefather's secrets and still playing along with their game? Please finish your story. I'm really interested to read what you have to say.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I was all ready to listen to your story and you went and logged off. How disappointing!

OK then. I've got a couple of specific questions for you.

How many physical beings are on your "team"?

Who are they and what are their bloodlines?

What specific actions have your "team" taken that inhibited the "plan"?

Thank you
This should be an interesting thread if you come back

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I, personally would like to hear what you have to say.

I have heard about this other group you say you're a part of.

Please continue.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He asked if anyone would like to know the whole story and if not he would take a different venue. Since the first few responses were less than welcoming, he may have decided to go elsewhere. We'll just have to wait to see if he comes back.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Talk about a total tease.

AS mentioned, the OP logged off right after posting and now all the the member responders are logged in eagerly awaiting a response.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My attention

You have it. Continue if you will.

link   

I am well aware of some of the things that you obliquely refer to, for example: the founding of some of the first "banks" by the Knights Templar, which led up to most people being in debt in some fashion, taxes or otherwise.

You did a good job of introducing the subject of your involvement. You seem to be serious about what you are saying.

I am all ears.

link   
Okay. Now you have our attention.

Please continue...

We really do want to hear the rest of the story.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Damn, a log off.

I don't think the beginning posts were less than welcoming, the op has no details, lots of words and nothing was said. I'm sure everyone can agree that it sounds interesting. I'm just torn between genuine conspiracy and information interest, and interest in what I wish the new Dan Brown book would've been.

When you come back please please please give me (us) some sort of information, preferably hard info.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Excellent. So far you are doing great, and I believe you. I will listen. You must understand that there will be people on this board that ridicule you.

If your story is true, and you are being honest you will be attacked by disinfo agents, and your families minions will attempt to de-rail this thread. I hope you will be able to ignore these attacks. I will listen to all you have to say. I am very well read on these matters, and believe me when I found out what is going on it was shocking. Luckily that was about 5 years ago, and the shock has worn off, and I am ready to hear real inside info.

No matter what anyone says, I hope you will spill the beans for us all. There are those of us that believe ATS is a great way for insiders to leak their info, or blow the whistle.

Thanks, and I am ready for the goods!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join