It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

I was born into the "bloodlines" and went rogue

page: 12
125
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.americanchronicle.com...

Go eat.....I'll finish it




posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz
 





I lost my health drinking water polluted with an additive to gasoline called MTBE.

www.blogger.com...
I thought you lost your wealth because you outed your bloodline

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well now I know which Bobbyfontaine you are on facebook now. You used your own picture on both the blog and the thread. I might just have to message bobby fontaine on facebook and ask him this question.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
With regards to what you can do to protect yourself. Either this story getting out is the best thing for that, or keeping it from getting out is the best thing. If there is a downside to either factor in this equation, there is likely nothing you can do. Either let them take over the world and hope you survive and that "they" know what they are doing, which they don't or I couldn't have beaten them for this long. Or expose them and hope for a smooth landing. I am not a fortune teller, just a guy trying to put out a fire



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by zazzafrazz
 





I lost my health drinking water polluted with an additive to gasoline called MTBE.

www.blogger.com...
I thought you lost your wealth because you outed your bloodline.

And thx for posting your bobby after i outed you



[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]


I outed him first.. Thanks.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword
 


lol calm down
i was posting when you did so didnt c it.
but ill bow out to you



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Geez OP

Are you in this facebook group by any chance? I typed clandestiny into facebook and this is what came up....all that talk about hemp

www.facebook.com...


I was the 1st in here to bring up hemp not clandestiny after someone said
ethanol was the 1st fuel used in cars , i came back with no it wasn't hemp was 1st to run cars



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by PenandSword
 


lol calm down
i was posting when you did so didnt c it.
but ill bow out to you


No need to bow. I am not illuminated.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman
 


Op I am curious as to know how you are typing such big posts out so quickly.


I agree Oz! Also he refers to 2007 being as last year so this seems to be copy and paste from last year! Very interesting read though!!!

Albert



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Bobby, Clandestiny, pls come and finsh telling us more about your bloodlines.

**Crickets***

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by yobbi
Ah ok

Thanks for clearing that up

Edited



[edit on 6/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by clandestiny
With regards to what you can do to protect yourself. Either this story getting out is the best thing for that, or keeping it from getting out is the best thing. If there is a downside to either factor in this equation, there is likely nothing you can do. Either let them take over the world and hope you survive and that "they" know what they are doing, which they don't or I couldn't have beaten them for this long. Or expose them and hope for a smooth landing. I am not a fortune teller, just a guy trying to put out a fire


I don't see why you did your whole intro speil and hide your name when it's all over the net, and several people here found your name out anyway...So why go do that. Coming out honestly at the beginning brings heaps of credibility. Heaps. Secrets are for criminals.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Well now I know which Bobbyfontaine you are on facebook now. You used your own picture on both the blog and the thread. I might just have to message bobby fontaine on facebook and ask him this question.


Do you have a purpose other that self preservation to discredit the OP?

Oh yeah, it would expose the true climate change, negating the fact that
you call all the current climate anomolies as normal.

What a shill.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
reply to post by clandestiny
 


The pushing of unleaded petrol as the fuel source to try and clean up the climate, and the recent Bush administration used to push the Ethanol, by passing a bill to turn corn into Ethanol, which a lot didn't realise would also produce a shortage of food?

I do hope your going to keep to your word, as long as you have one ear you will continue? no matter how hard it becomes here for you?



Man that's all non-sense you're buying. There are several countries around the world that have been using methanol mixed in their fuel for ages and some of them are still among the biggest crop productions around the world.

The US can't exist nor eat without imported goods (food, etc), it's not a self sustained country like most around the world aren't. So saying that people would hypothetically starve in the US just because the government decided to adopt and start to produce ethanol as a fuel source -- something that worths mentioning that other countries have been doing for at least the past 60 years -- demands a lot of misinformation and imagination.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Bobby, Clandestiny, pls come and finsh telling us more about your bloodlines.

**Crickets***

[edit on 6-10-2009 by zazzafrazz]


I believe he said he is hungry and went to go eat GMO corn or something.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimesrhere
Do you have a purpose other that self preservation to discredit the OP?

Oh yeah, it would expose the true climate change, negating the fact that
you call all the current climate anomolies as normal.

What a shill.


Errr no

Im trying to get to the bottom of this seemingly pointless post..that contradicts and debunks itself

Do you stalkers really have nothing better to do than sit behind your computer yelling shill or disinfo agent everytime I post something about weather

Sad sad life you live


Oh and by the way, although I have access to climatic data...Im not part of the climate section at my work



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by yobbi
I was the 1st in here to bring up hemp not clandestiny after someone said
ethanol was the 1st fuel used in cars , i came back with no it wasn't hemp was 1st to run cars


Ah ok

Thanks for clearing that up

He does however have a link to his own article about legalizing marijuana on his blog spot



[edit on 6/10/2009 by OzWeatherman]


It's practically legal anyway, as the drug runners are using our National Forests to grow tons of it. Why do you think there are forest fires like clockwork every year. They are harvesting and then burning the forest as cover to get the crops out. That is fact.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
well that was anti-climactic. mostly because anyone in the bloodline would not leave it. too many perks



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding
 





Who has the power now? What are they doing with it? Because from my corner of infinity it seems like the big candidates here for TPTB are the Rothschilds and other european aristocracy and that millenial parasite that is the Catholic Octopus. Sorry, Church. And what they are doing seems to be eugenics and/or sadism, both of which can be construed as symptoms of psychopathy.


You forgot about Islam. The Rockefellers, Maurice Strong and the Bush family are interconnected to the Saudi Royal Family and Adnan Khashoggi

Just Google Adnan Khashoggi
and Saudi and the other names. It is too complicated to get into without writing a book.



posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Thanks Clandestiny for a very interesting thread. Your intelligence is obvious to anyone who has read all your material and your story is quite unique. I'm not going to say one way or the other whether your story is true, I haven't lived your life. What really caught my attention was your knowledge of the relevance of september 11 in the coptic calendar. That is very esoteric knowledge, something generally not known amongst the public. I do have a question or two should you have the time and inclination to respond.

What role should I and others on ATS play in sustaining freedom? What can we do to insure it's continuance and/or restoration?

Why are bloodlines so important? Was the aryan ideal on offshoot of the bloodlines mainfesto or just a random non-connected event?

Thank you. Good luck in your work and realize that many here on ATS are open-minded, committed and willing to work for higher ideals.




top topics



 
125
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join