It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

Oh how I love people who create new accounts just for me!

Yet another person who doesn't know what evidence is.....
Let me explain again...

When there is a crime scene, detectives are not alowed to touch ANYTHING because EVERYTHING is potential evidence.

The "points" that I have made, can all be used as evidence.

Evidence in its broadest sense includes everything that is used to determine or demonstrate the truth of an assertion.

My assertion; "The crop circle took three phases to create because it is human made and it took them a long time".

My evidence; "It took them a long time (9 days) to create".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don,t think crop circles can be man made if they are perfect (UNLESS) they are made by a computer/satelite and laser.
many would like to claim oh ay , me an some mates we were out the other nite wi our planks o wood an string,
(can you imagine how diificult it would be to physically go out and make these complicated designs)
they are either genuine or not, there are messages that are decoded, so even if these crop circles are fake then those that are responsible are well educated will have to stand by future assumptions that they make, and if correct, others will turn to them for enlightenment (a big responsibility).

I think all advanced information whether its ufo,s crop circles etc is collected from those that live in the vicinity and then kept as top secret for those that NEED TO KNOW. (if crop circles or ufo,s are a treated as a joke by the powers in charge WHY then do they send THEIR scientists to check them out? ).
like most secret info ,sssshhh its secret.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacATK18
SO where is all that stuff? How about a foot print? Why don't we ever hear about people finding stuff like that? Because no one ever does..

Because the people who research crop circles are so amazed that they miss a lot of important things. The usually are already "believers" and they are already convinced it was alien, so they don't look for human marks. Or, they do find evidence of it, but its not reported to anyone because that doesn't "sell books", or "get website hits". It's basically like Nikola Tesla's free energy device, since it couldn't be used for profit, it wasn't promoted.

Most of the time, the crop circles are permitted and allowed by the farmers to be made, so they probably don't have to be sneaky, and or use special tools to hide them selves. They probably clean their tracks and make sure nothing can be spotted to, just in case their paying tourists spot something.

I can make logical counter arguments to everything you say....

Also the consistent use of circles is not proof of either origin and is actually rather moot because every geometric shape can be derived from a cube enclosed in a sphere. Christ we live on a big sphere. The atoms that compose our bodies are spheres.

You are telling me things I already know!

Funny how anyone could think the Earth was flat, right? Funny how someone "invented" the wheel, right? The moon, and sun was a dead giveaway right?

The fact that circles were used is SUPPORTING EVIDENCE that simple man made tools were used, and not advanced technology. Is it not?

Furthermore you named this thread incorrectly. Even if you could prove that your example was man made, how is that an argument that every crop circle is man made?.

Does my title say;

ALL CROP CIRCLES - EVIDENCE OF BEING MAN MADE

....? NO it does not!

The crop circles in my first 5 posts are the "circles" (plural) that I was referring to, they are all connected.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stmichael

well to say that because they are perfect they cants be man made is a little bit near sighted, have you actually had a look at some of the *proven mad made ones i.e ones that people have admitted doing and had a look at some of the tournament results that get held for making CC's? i would beg to differ with you there. i would suggest using Google to look up some you would be pretty surprised at what man can achieve.

*again to state i am not discounting that *possibly* ufo activity or otherwise may be responsible for a few of them, just not all of them imo

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i thought i,d mention this , about 10/11 years ago i saw a design in a field i believe was a crop cicle (i saw it at an angle fom a motorway) the strange thing was , the following year after winter the design was still there , like a scorch mark from being burnt. i never had a pc then so i never researched it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
from what i gather from everything that i have read over the years it boils down to these points

1. A natural phenomenon, like the electromagnetic vortex theory.(little meteorological phenomenon composed of a kind of ball lightening combined with an aerial vortex or mini-tornado, or electrometrically charged dust devils),
2. Misguided artists, who (from the farmers' perspective) are thoughtless human vandals.
3. Alien communications, using something like electromagnetic orbs directed from their saucer craft, high above.
4. Ascended Masters or enlightened spiritual beings sending us coded messages.
5. Human Secret Society types, experimenting with their own remote controlled electromagnetic orb technology, with a hidden agenda deceiving new age fringe types.
6. The farmers themselves cashing in on all of the hype either being paid or creating some themselves.

maybe just one of these things are going on but i would say that its a combination of them tbh.

its off topic from original post but interesting none the less

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

You actually bring up a good point. I believe it is man made. The boxes in the center are crooked. Alien made tend to be perfect.

But lets say we don't know for sure, you have a good point.

Or who is to say that it is not a continuiing conversation?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
iv,e looked at some of the man made ones, they were so amateurish, maybe the later manmade ones are superior, but proffessionally made ones can be seen as perfect , are you telling me that a few people with a couple of silent helicopters can place people in exact spots, so as not to show no damaged crop,? oh anyone can say I DID IT.
What does sound feasable (to me) is someone well educated with the use of a satelite ,computer and a laser (employed by the government)as used in google earth, but then its only my opinion, what do i know?
maybe it is alien, after all, our history says we are not the only life on earth

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Originally posted by cropmuncher

So i was right then you are delusional

You claim all crop circles are man made but believe in & are scared of god?

probably the biggest man made hoax ever
ironic that.

I have proof that my God exists.

But thats a whole other topic.

Pure BS,just like the whole of this thread

I dont like to wade in here being the net and all that,but your circle jerk comment shows who the real jerk is

I am also surprised that some of your starring friends here think its all a money making scam by humans,when they can look at a smudge on the moon and call it a building or a mining operation by aliens and wind in the alien brigade on this site

I bet the god fearing author of this thread has never even stood on a crop circle!Just looks at them on the internet

Crop Circles have been going on for many,many years here in England.As I have mentioned myself and friends stood on one in the early 90's.It was a massive design,and I know the farmer didnt make a penny out of it!
Nowdays there are a lot of greedy people out there looking to make quick money,I wouldnt be surprised that there are fakes,like there are fake haunted houses and all that rubbish

But to say there all man made!I think Nick Pope talked about this and that old man Doug who claimed to have made them all-He said there is no way he could have made a lot of them!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Not sure whether this was brought up somewhere in this thread or another thread about crop circles... but someone brought up how many of these crop circle predictions actually come true? Saw a post about one that predicted a comet exploding or something that actually happened, to me it looked really vague as the crop circle was only a 'fair' match to what happened or something along those lines... but yea, maybe people would be more inclined to believe these things are made by aliens if they came true?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Some are man made, I don't think there is question of that. But you look at some crop circles and there is much more going on than people with boards late at night. Expulsion cavities, iron pellets, stalks that are bent maybe a foot above the ground ect.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
But to say there all man made!

You and a few others are really delusional.

I never once claimed that all crop circles are man-made, nor have I claimed any were alien made. Some of you people just get your little feelings hurt when someone walks all over your beliefs and so you get angry and post insults.

Since I never throw the first punch, any insults from me are in defense. An eye for an eye.

By the way, the original crop circle in my post is composed of multiple circles, hence, the title of the topic.

-

Also, I really can prove my God exists, multiple ways too. However, you have a confused definition for the word God, so I wouldn't expect you to be able to see him.

God is light, and in him there is no darkness.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Maybe this has been brought up before, but what if these crop circles are man made, but made with some type of satelite technology?

Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Of course these are man-made. I think it's obvious to anyone who is using common sense. And I DO believe in aliens. If there ever have been legitimate UFO created crop circles, I think they are probably very simple designs, in out of the way places. There was such a circle once. On a small farm, middle of nowhere, the elderly folks who owned the farm were quite surprised. There was radiation reading, it was simple and round. I think those are the most legitimate circles.

Not elaborate designs made close to one another, near busy roads.

Also, if some presence were to leave a message, I think the entire world would just know, by looking at it. It would be so amazing and alien, we'd say "Yup.. now THERE is a real crop circle.."

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I expect you're right... but look at the craftsmanship. It's amazing, really. I just don't know how they do it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Assuming the man made circles are created with string and wood surely the corn stalks would be bent and broken in uneven lenghts of height.

"True" crop circles all have a uniform height that the stalks are bent at, and have a different energy about them that can be measured with tools.

Here's a man made crop circle for ya

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Crop Circles have been going on for many,many years here in England.

OK, why in England?

What explanation explains (sorry for the redundancy
) that fact?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by noangels

So since you stood in the middle of a crop circle and it was huge that it definitive proof that aliens did it? Can you even proof there are aliens visiting earth?

I stood in the middle of Mall of America and its huge and I didnt just assume it was made by aliens. I dont see where you get off attacking the OP, just because you disagree with him. Some people just cant handle any idea that conflicts with their own.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

You talk like you know something. Either make a thread about it, and spit it out, or stop acting like you have knowledge others don't. I never said it was proof. I only said it was evidence. There is a difference.

Where is your evidence to support either theory?

Crop circles are known to be made in single nights. CC believers usually use that argument to prove "aliens" did it, and they say "its to complex and made to fast to be done by humans".... and when I show them an example of a complex crop circle being made in about the time it would take normal humans, they don't accept it. It's ridiculous.

Oh sure, it was Doug and Dave. You saw them, right? It is ridiculous to attribute something as evidence without having any proof. I'm not saying it was alien. I'm just saying there is no proof that it was human.

How about a microwave military satellite with designs programmed by geeks? We certainly have that technology. You see? You're only covering the possibility that it was human when it could certainly be a vast array of other scenarios involved.

Cheers!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

OK Smart A. Since you know that for a fact then tell the world what does it mean Dr? and please don't keep us waiting we don't have much time left..

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join