It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

Correct . This guy seems to be just plane mad as hell and not going to take anymore . bottom line STUPID

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Ok, the WORLD economy is screwed right now.

who's gonna do something like a giant crop circle in the middle of a field FOR FREE right now?!?!!

any crop circle's like the one's above would take MANY people if they were done even in 3 days, because obviously its in the same design style or language as the other 3 that have appeared recently.

WHO is gonna do that much work in this s***ty economy just for the heck of it?!?!

Answer: NO HUMAN

[edit on 3-7-2009 by k4sp3r]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Still what does it mean? how about they gave us time to try in understand by making it that way in 9 days.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

This is an important clue.If man made,it means that either the wheat fields in other countries are somehow not suitable or the copy cats can't get it together,say,over here.Since these were so easy to do,circles are just a string around a post,right?There are plans and tips on line as well.Well?GPS here?All good for hoaxers.Plus no one would be looking,say in Iowa,for pranksters like by the famous Chalk Horse in GB.Isn't this movie going to be released over here as well?

Geography is going to be no problem for a space traveller,so if UFO how's that work?

An obvious assumption is that there is a small group of guys doing it,centered in a small geographic region,because...maybe they can only get around by bike.This has been going on for years,remember.And yet they have not been found out.Or caught.Or blabbed about how much fun theyre having fooling EVERYBODY.Such an elaborate hoax.For what purpose than to mystify and never tell.In a very small area as compared to Iowa.

So my hypothesis of it being Ancestors may hold the explanation.We have plenty of old stories of the Ancients and geographical boundaries associated with hauntings.This is axiomatic,that Ghosts haunt the region they were Killed at or a place they held in their mind and coulden't shake.And this region is long reputed to be such a place,some of the West's oldest Sacred Groves.Druids.Ley lines.Also there is the slight mocking humor aspect of all this,fits right in with my theory.Sticking with it and I am glad I'm the lone voice with this view.I wanna see in the next one the Winged Serpent,Quetzalcoatl with an ATS logo worked in.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4sp3r
WHO is gonna do that much work in this s***ty economy just for the heck of it?!?!

Answer: NO HUMAN

Artist do their work despite economical conditions, if they can afford their materials.

Also, during economic crisis there is always someone that wants to spend money, it's the best time for some things.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by k4sp3r

Your being niave artists are usually poor and do it for the art! very rearly do you make money off art you usually have to create a market for your art which it seems these circle makers are doing a nice job of it. They actually find companies that will pay to have there logo in a crop circle now thats how you do it.However in order to make money with this they would also have to keep public intrest in crop circles so making one in a field for free only helps perpetuate the industry.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ualredyknow

OK Smart A. Since you know that for a fact then tell the world what does it mean Dr? and please don't keep us waiting we don't have much time left..

You keep implying that I know something. I don't. I am only telling you're only looking at one possibility when there could be more. Conventional wisdom says aliens do not exist; although that may not be true, as there is no evidence to prove that. There are other ways in which the crop circles could have been made, including military technology. That's all. Don't put all your eggs in the "human" basket.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why do I doubt it was human, as in manually made by the Dougs and Daves of the world? If this crop circle was done in three phases, someone noticed the first one. You would think the farmer or people adjacent, or perhaps planes flying over, would notice someone doing it on the second and third run. No one noticed. Doing it at night would require lots of illumination to accomplish something so difficult.

I can't see how it manually made (note how I'm not using the word human).

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

So where is the logo in this one?And where does the three installment aspect of this fit into your theory?And why only here?Why not everywhere the movie will be released?How does the image,which enters the public domain as soon as it is photographed without claim of authorship benefit the artist?I can see if they had the rights and sold the pix but that would require destroying the image as soon as you had your picture to prevent a better cheaper picture getting profit from your effort.This defies logic.One thing for certain,after the movie release this purported motivation of being an advertising stunt pretty much evaporates.Final note is the "writing" would be decipherable if it were a time sensitive ad campaign.No it's Terrence.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The more I think about the more ridiculous crop circles seem, if they're being made by aliens it is.

People have all sorts of ideas of why aliens may make these, and what their intentions are.

1. People who say they're made in a cryptic way so as to test us. Survival of the fittest and all that... if they make a crop circle in some random field that predicts the end of the world in say a week. There's that many crop circles about, it probably isnt going to be made a huge deal of, so really only a few hundered/thousand people are going to ever know that this was made. How is that fair to billions of other people out there? They arent even given the chance to be 'tested' to prove that we have enough faith/intelligence to survive.

2. Im not sure how many crop circles have been made and not been owned up to - but Im assuming its a fair few. Which leads me to question how many of them have actually come to anything?

3. I think its a pretty widespread belief that our Governments are aware that aliens exist, and if they are coming down to our planet then they are in contact with them. With all those satellites and crap, they must know.
And so why if they are in contact, would they feel the need to warn the general public of things.
I know the answer to that could be that the Government dont want us to know for whatever reason (the insane panicking, wanting the worlds population to be a tad smaller etc). But you'd assume that by them not wanting to tell us, and going to alot of trouble to hide things, that they wouldnt want aliens telling us either.
So, maybe the aliens want us to know.. so they'd have to try and give us a subtle message? And thats where that theory gets messed up.. because a crop circle could seriously NOT get any less subtle. Apart from if they maybe if they attached fairy lights to it and a big flashy sign saying 'COOOEEE LOOK HERE!'

4. What are the benefits of using crop circles when we have so many other communication methods that would be better suited to giving the world an important message?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I think you all need to read this entire thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and now I can say "I TOLD YOU SO".

The guy came forward, told us about a "Humming Bird" crop circle.... then 2 weeks later... A crop circle shows up as a humming bird.

He confessed to making them, and proved it.

All in Wiltshire.

And guess what website promoted the known hoax first!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Once Once:
your assertion:
"The crop circle took three phases to create because it is human made and it took them a long time"
is not based on the fact that it took 9 days to create. Your assertion is based on your preconceived notions on the matter, and this is BLATANTLY obvious to everyone. And here's why:
are you an alien possessing the knowledge of crop circle creation and processes? likewise are you a person involved in their creation? IF you answered NO to these questions then your ASSERTION is based on YOUR ESTIMATIONS and not EXPERT ANALYSIS or TANGIBLE EVIDENCE, IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE.
HOW can you make such an assertion knowing nothing of the processes involved? You can't. No one can.
I have to go or I would refute all your assertions. More later..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

One could just as plausably assert that his requesting a hummingbird was the impetus for other worldly forces to do just that to tweak us,one and all,especially him.Or the archetype of hummingbird was bubbling up and both forces were acting in unconscious concert.One day soon,a crew of pranksters might get struck ass-over-teakettle by a satellite both doing the same Crop Art,same crop time,same crop field and finally a REAL UFO completes the job to the amazement of all,but none of the cameras work and they are so wigged out they can't speak...As the Ancestors laugh...PS one more thing.About the two week wait.Using certain logic,the more alien probability being based on speed,for example the 9 day job life as evidence of human involvement,musta been REALLY made by humans,no?

[edit on 3-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
I think you all need to read this entire thread:

The guy came forward, told us about a "Humming Bird" crop circle.... then 2 weeks later... A crop circle shows up as a humming bird.

He confessed to making them, and proved it.

All in Wiltshire.

And guess what website promoted the known hoax first!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

See heres the funny part people when put in this situation will next say well OK some are man made but not all. But the funny part is if you can prove that anything is man made you don't have to prove there all man made its called logic. See the problem with people is they want to believe something so bad they overlook evidence that contradicts by saying well that doesn't prove this one was the same. If its a crop circle it makes a pattern its made by a crop circle artist this is a fact. This is probably the easiest of all so called para normal to explain the only people who believe this has never bothered to even look in to it or just choose to believe because it fits there theories of life.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

These are HUGE efforts,not CONCEPTS.This is not a spray paint work on a wall,consisting of less than a half hour.If you can explain ONE of these not just say ,"Oh this is easy,it's a circle..."Like where did the pattern start?"
I deconstruct objects in my art field all the time,trying to improve efficiency.Ya always start somewhere.Like drawing a circle or an oval,numeral for '0'.Most people do it the same way each time.I learned long ago not to do that,but I always look.Where do these circles start?Can you say for certain?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacATK18
Once Once:
your assertion:
"The crop circle took three phases to create because it is human made and it took them a long time"
is not based on the fact that it took 9 days to create. Your assertion is based on your preconceived notions on the matter, and this is BLATANTLY obvious to everyone. And here's why:
are you an alien possessing the knowledge of crop circle creation and processes? likewise are you a person involved in their creation? IF you answered NO to these questions then your ASSERTION is based on YOUR ESTIMATIONS and not EXPERT ANALYSIS or TANGIBLE EVIDENCE, IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE.
HOW can you make such an assertion knowing nothing of the processes involved? You can't. No one can.
I have to go or I would refute all your assertions. More later..

Thank you. I'm glad I'm not the only one who shares the same thought process.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Once~once my friend, your need to be RIGHT, is almost demonic in its intensity, bordering on scary ...

Okay.... you are right!.. completely right!... there ARE crop circles that are man-made, however, I hate to have to tell you that we knew that all along...

its just that 'some' are not

we have a little bit of both.... is that okay with you ...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The fact that this took 3 different stages to create, points to it being man made. If aliens have some "powerful crop circle making technology" then why did it take them 9 days to create this? Why did it take them three different stages? Why didn't the farmer set up a camera after the first 2 stages?

It did not "Take" 3 Stages... It was Presented in 3 Stages... Major Difference...
As to the Farmer... Why would they... That area has several Crop Circles every year and yes the locals report seeing "strange lights" in the sky and hearing "strange noises"... It is normal to them now, so why film it... They already Know and Believe with no need of Proof. They have seen the Proof with their own eyes...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Personal question...are you very religious? I'm just curious because you say you fear nothing except god.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
*Yawns*

IF you ignores all the data on CC scientific research plus you have never been to the field = YES! all CC are man made / stone wallabies make them

LMAO

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join