It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baja Sa Sela
I am very able to read your posts so please do not underestimate someone you do not know!

You already proved you don't know how to read multiple times, by asking questions I have already answered.

Where have I sad that I know how ET's think.

When you insist that "aliens" are leaving a message of a "3 stage event", you are claiming to understand how ET's think.

Sorry I have not seen where you state that, if so my mistake for not reading your post twice!

Now you proved you can't read.

Read my first post again.

See, that is what I am mean. You are implying that a farmer would not notice that someone messed up their crop so they create the second stage and the message from the first one is lost.

No I'm not implying that, I am just saying how illogical it would be to leave a message like that because of the POSSIBILITY that no one will notice.

You are implying that it is "impossible for nobody to notice"... THAT is illogical. It IS possible that nobody will notice, and nobody will take a picture of it. Is it not?

So how come no one from that area have noticed people with gear going into their fields.

I can play that game too....

How come no one from that area have noticed aliens with UFOs going into their fields?

Also, how do you know nobody noticed? What if people noticed man making the crop circle, but nobody has reported it, or cared?

That is so absurd to even think of. I am not talking only about this CC but about many others in this area. Have you ever lived in a village where people live from farming? They now pretty well what is happening in their fields and surrounding area.

You know what is absurd? You asking in one sentence why nobody spotted humans, but in the next sentence you talk about "aliens" making the CC, and then proceed to tell me "farmers know pretty well that is happening in their field and surrounding area", yet, none of them saw any "aliens".

It's possible that farmers don't see the humans for the same exact reason that you think they didn't see "aliens".

So my question is how come there are no people reporting to the police or whom ever that some weird guys are doing weird stuff in our fields?

That is evidence that farmers are allowing their crops to be circled! The farmers are getting paid. Did you not read Zorgan's posts?

Has anyone any idea how many people are there needed to accomplish something like that?

The number of people doesn't matter when you have the right tools, right planning, and permission to do it from farmers.

So nobody seems to see ET's or people creating them. Is that not funny!

What's funny is you can't comprehend how that hurts your argument, yet supports mine.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
do you have any evidence at all? such as eye witnesses, lights from flash lights, plumb bobs? your really putting your name on the line here without any evidence of human interferrence

i am sure the lawyers would love you for jury duty, since you seem to not be able to think outside the box.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Why would you make a generalized comment about all humans?

It does two things, shows that you have little consideration for your fellow humans and disrespect for other peoples views, opinions and beliefs.

I didn't make a generalized comment about all humans. My comment was focused towards the not so intelligent humans that believe they can interpret "alien crop language", and then believe they are correct.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Have a look at some of these videos

www.realufos.net...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thats very patronising don't you think??

No need to look down on someone just because of what they believe.
You speak about it like you KNOW the alien agenda and that you KNOW that they only take one night to do these things.

I'm not saying its not man made as that's a huge possibility. Don't dismiss other factors aswell.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Rybo666]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Promoting the DVD release, hmmm, that could be possible.

But that would insist that the "interpretation" of the design was correct.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

OK, I see your adamant that these are manmade. If you were to put a percentage to how much you believe they are manmade what would it be...

Im guessing your going to say 100%, if so Id like to see how you got 100%...

[edit on 3/7/2009 by booda]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It would take some serious planning and choreographing by a group of several people to perform any one of those three stages in one night.

I sincerely doubt that such a group would go unseen and unnoticed by locals.

They would need a meeting place. They would need transportation and fuel for their vehicle or vehicles. They would need a place to practice their particular tasks in order to achieve the precision of these crop designs(which are not simple circles). They would require food and lodging. No possible way the number of people required to pull this off would go unnoticed. Someone would have noticed outsiders coming into their community and been suspicious of them.

Was it insiders then? Ever try to keep a secret in a rural area? Doesn't happen. Someone always shoots their mouth off.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Maybe they only had Crop Circle Engine 1.0a?, and haven't got the SP1 update yet.

No matter how I look at it, it just doesn't make cents why an advanced alien would come all this way just to draw obscure shapes on a corn field. If they really were aliens why not email or just drop a letter out the window.

Who would benefit more from such a creation, Human or Alien? It's pretty obvious from the number of books on the subject. Therefore, all are fake and all are created by Humans. That is the only answer that actually makes cents.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I actually just posted on another crop circle thread, saying that we should do some deal with cropcircleconnector. Then just read this one..

Whether you like it or not, crop circles have been appearing and documented for years.

So it could be a long running hoax, or it could be something else. Something tells me it's a bit of both.

I actually think it could be this causing them:

(Sorry mod's this is ON-TOPIC, and just here to add some smiles as it's friday!)

[edit spellings!]

[edit on 3-7-2009 by dsm1664]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

Lets say for arguments sake that Aliens exist. What makes you think that how they communicate would be logical to you. We dont know anything about them to assume that they should email, write a note, telephone....

We dont even know enough about the animals on this planet to make assumptions...why do animals behave strangely when theres going to be an earthquake or other natural disasters....

Its easy to assume...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Ill agree with you, this crop circle crap is on the same level of personal predictions, self 'powers' and religion.

This site is basically a very large platform for the looser crop circle people to continue to be active. As long as there is people paying these people to make them so the pictures can then be turned around for a couple dollars, there will always be people who have too much time on their hands and too little money.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I'm sorry but you bring absolutely zero evidence that these formations are man-made at all. Huge flaw in your thinking - you are assuming that the reason for the crop circle being built in stages is due to 'their' technical limitations.

What if the reason for the delay is to hold our attention? A familiar plot development motif is to provide suspense, and not put all your eggs in one basket as it were. If they are aliens behind it, they will know we are watching - they have a captive audience waiting for the next instalment.

The only way you can prove your hypothesis is to simply go out there and snap photographs of them caught in the act. Instead, the field reports on this particular crop circle point towards alternative explanations. We have orange lights in the sky caught on camera. Check out the field reports at cropcircleconnector.com. We have evidence of stretched and bent nodes. I would argue that we have tons more evidence of ET activity than we do of people coming in with boards strapped to their feet!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by RiotComing]

RiotComing,
Well, I agree and disagree with you here.

What evidence do you have that they are NOT man made? What is more likely? That unseen aliens made them over several days, because they wanted to draw us into some suspense? Or that since it has been well documented that MAN indeed does make these, and due to the complexity of this art form, took them several days to complete it. There is already tons of evidence that these are MAN made. Videos upon videos of MAN making crops circles exist and have been shown on several TV stations. How many videos do you have of Aliens making them that are not obvious fakes?

As far as bent and stretched nodes. I have heard both sides of this story. One being its absolutely bull crap and another that it is in fact a real phenomina. I admit, this is interesting and appears to lean towards the side of Alien created, however...again the most simplest answer is usually the right one. And that being, Humans did this, maybe someone developed a "Crop Circle Machine" and hasnt told us? Anyways, this is an interesting point.

So, lets suppose Aliens did make them. I suppose the reasoning behind it taking several days, is that it is part of the message. Not out of suspense, but maybe... "First Look at This"..."Then This"..."Then Finally This."

That is more probable then any motive of suspense. So I agree with you in that sense. Its a Precept by Precept message. Learn it by stages.

Another assumption everyone seems to have, is that if it be aliens, what makes you think they are communicating with us? I remember watching an old Star Trek movie where a giant Ho-Ho was floating in High Orbit screwing up the weather. Everyone thought that this giant Ho-Ho was trying to communicate with Humans, when it was trying to talk to the Whales.

Deep thoughts, huh.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Unfortunately I believe you are wrong. Man could not make these formations. Its too perfect. There are probably reasons it took more then one day. Besides, if there is going to be a solar storm on July 7, then how would just some random hoaxers go about making this complex scientific work of art? And why? Also, look at the end detailing, it looks too much like characters, but it is not in any language I have ever seen.

As for "powerfull alien technology" I don't believe it was really aliens. I guess you can call them that, but I think that there are beings of pure light doing these things to warn humanity that there are things going down right now. After reading the Ra Law of One series, I believe that these beings are asended people of the fourth density. It is a density of light, love, compassion and joy. In that density mental capabilities are endless. Telekenisis, telepathy, levitation, and so on can be achieved by merely thinking about it. This is how I explain this video.

www.youtube.com...

But hell, I could be way off. Any input?

PS: The video is from the 80`s, so there is little chance it could have been faked at the time. No CG back then.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Gweedy]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The majority of the questions being asked have already been answered. Please, if you asked a question, read all of my post on this topic, its easy, just click this:

Click Here

Just to clarify for most of you who are wrong about the time it took to create;

Stage 1 (21/06/09)

Stage 2 (23/06/09) - 2 DAYS

Stage 3 (30/06/09) - 7 DAYS

------------------------------------------------

Total = 9 DAYS

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gweedy
PS: The video is from the 80`s, so there is little chance it could have been faked at the time. No CG back then.

16 posts ago, I posted the video that proves that your video is a CG hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please read.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I remember once reading about how the miltary may have been involved using some kind of microwave laser technology. They may be making these circles as some kind of target practice/testing and put these patterns in to confuse people...

Theres a section about it here...

www.ovnis.atfreeweb.com...

I dont believe people going into a field made them but laser/microwave technology could explain it...

But this doesnt change the fact about the long history they have been reported over...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Im a GFX artist and ive been trying to avoid showing exactly how easy it is to create these patterns in case it just give people ideas to go and make one themselves. All these patterns cal be easily plotted with a set of compass and a ruler. Its just intersecting curves. This could easily be scaled up and reproduced by using a stick (as the pivot) with a bit of string tied to the top.

One point no one ever seems to pick up on is the total surface area of flattened grass. I haven't checked but ill bet its roughly the same for similar designs. Indicating the same amount of people were used in the same time frame.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   

A bit hypocritical? you metioned in an earlier post that you humans are unintelligent if they believe this and think they are right.

Yet you seem pretty adamant that you are RIGHT on opposing the matter and cannot seem to accept that people believe what they want to believe, who are you to tell them otherwise?

Keep patronising views to yourself, i'm sure they are not welcome here.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
You know what I always wondered about crop circles. If someone's field had one, and crops were damaged, do the farmers get insurance claims over that?

But seriously, I believe more and more that it is man made. I don't believe that in order to give us information aliens are coming down 3 different nights in order to get it all to us in one diagram in a field. For an intelligent race, they could come with a way better way to get information to us. How about sending us information in our language? And showing us they actually exist at the same time?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join