It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Manjushri Bodhisattva

That is the single most foolish thing I have ever read. So they wouldnt have any need to film it and prove that it was aliens???

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OH by the way,

Scientific Research on Crop Circle

www.bltresearch.com...

cheers!!~~

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MacATK18

Very well said Mac.
I don't dispute that there could be many other posibilities to how these circles could be made, however to be so closed minded about it, and to narrow ones perception to the least possible source is...well...kind of dumb.
I would like to see him try and dispute the people that have been researching and following Crop Cirlces for most of their lives. I have a feeling it would be amusing

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kawaii

LMAO, that is not a reputable research firm. They are just a bunch of crop circle con artists raising donations from fools to fund their "research". my first guess is that their research consists of chopping up some certain plants and putting them in a 4 foot tall water filled device and then lighting said plants on fire.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Gweedy, answer this first;

Do you think the crop circles in my original post were created by aliens?

If so, why?

- I'm almost 100% certain I already know why you might think it is alien. One of the main reasons people use is that "it's too complex". Some reason complexity fools everyone when it comes to things claming to be alien.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Colin Andrews is now chatting at this chat

Ask your questions.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow, just... wow.

Some of you are so amazingly ignorant to the facts
that have been presented since PAGE 1 of this thread.

Absolutely no critical thinking skills at all.
How can any of you flagrantly disregard the
evidence put forth by Zorgon and others?

No one is saying they're ALL man-made.

I just can't resist saying something, but at the same
time I didn't want to dignify such ignorance with a response.

I find some of you disrespectful to the artists who create these works of art.
Who are you to say these elaborate pieces cannot be created by very
talented artists? Especially when its basically been shown to be the case.

Grow up.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

I am pretty sure there is a large group of people on here that think humans are incapable of anything because they are incapable of doing much themselves. So anything above chimp like behavior is considered alien to them.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

WHY do so many folks try to explain away something they do not understand..? Are we really that arrogant to think we are the only intelligent (debatable) living beings in the universe..? We are talking about the universe..and it is really, really, really big/vast...I believe Albert Einstein said "Humankind without mystery..is like a candle..without..a wick..."..and while some things must be seen to be believed in, some things must be believed in...to be...seen!" So lighten up brother..and humble oneself..as these are exciting times in which we are living...and I believe more will be revealed to us..pray, fast and wait..sincerely...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If these are actual messages from aliens of some sort why do they screw around with all the picture riddles? If they have something to say why not just spell it out instead of all the designs? If it's humans then put together a team and give them gps stuff and ropes and boards and have them show us how easy it is to create one of these things.

I can't remember the web site, but somebody pointed out how over the years these things got better and suggested an obvious human learning curve. Looking at the early ones and the recent ones, I tend to agree as they've gotten more intricate over time.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by booda
reply to post by skeptic_al

Lets say for arguments sake that Aliens exist. What makes you think that how they communicate would be logical to you. We dont know anything about them to assume that they should email, write a note, telephone....

We dont even know enough about the animals on this planet to make assumptions...why do animals behave strangely when theres going to be an earthquake or other natural disasters....

Its easy to assume...

Clutching at straws there...

You are comparing Animals Behaviour and Intelligent Life

It is more like a Eskimo communicating with a Zulu.

You're not going to build an enormous structure just to say
'ello. It's going to take forever just to exchange greetings.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
All I wanna say is just because some of YOU dont think you can make crop circles, doesnt mean there isnt other people in the world who can make them. There is a LOT of really skilled artists in this world who do all kind of crazy art, I've been a artist my whole life and have met many different kinds of artists. Thats the main reason I believe most crop circles are man made because I've met tons of artists (especially street artists) who do all kind of huge, complex amazing things with their art, and it wouldnt surprise to see these same guys go into a field and make some amazing crop circle.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I watched a documentary about crop circles where MIT students were given the assignment of making a crop circle. They had a month to make thier design and make thier plans for the assignment. They also had 4 hours to complete the crop circle. The crop circle had to be made in the dark and they could use something like a total of 7 or 8 students to complete the crop circle. The crop circle had to be certain size to match other mad crop circles.

When they finally got to the field in the dark and started thier crop circle - it was a comedy of errors - it was funny to watch and they did go over thier time limit also. Some of brightest minds on the face of the earth could not finish the crop circle correctly. Thier crop circle look so sad that a fifth grader could tell it was man made - and poorly at that. Obviously they were frustrated to say the least - because they all believe the crop circles are man made.

Oh - they tried to match the damage found on the weat in other crop circles also - couldn't do it. Remember they had a month to figure this out LOL

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy

I watched a documentary about crop circles where MIT students were given the assignment of making a crop circle. They had a month to make thier design and make thier plans for the assignment. They also had 4 hours to complete the crop circle. The crop circle had to be made in the dark and they could use something like a total of 7 or 8 students to complete the crop circle. The crop circle had to be certain size to match other mad crop circles.

When they finally got to the field in the dark and started thier crop circle - it was a comedy of errors - it was funny to watch and they did go over thier time limit also. Some of brightest minds on the face of the earth could not finish the crop circle correctly. Thier crop circle look so sad that a fifth grader could tell it was man made - and poorly at that. Obviously they were frustrated to say the least - because they all believe the crop circles are man made.

Oh - they tried to match the damage found on the weat in other crop circles also - couldn't do it. Remember they had a month to figure this out LOL

I saw that too but the thing is from what I remember none of those guys where artists, sure they went to mit but that doesnt mean they would be good at art.

I think the teams of people who do a lot of the crop circles have been practicing for a long time, and some of them probably own farms or fields that they practice in. And most of them are probably naturally skilled artists.

Did the mit students even practice at all? I believe they just read about and figured out how they were going to do it for a month ahead of time, I don't think they actually "practiced".

I'm not saying all crop circles are man made but I think like 95 percent of them are.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You are correct I do not remember the MIT students practicing the crop circles befor thier attempt. It was a great documentary though. If there are people making them they are for sure talented people with a lot of time on thier hands - must be retired people

I'll tell you what - I sure would like to see how the other 5% of those crop circles are made - wouldn't you? I have seen videos of orbs flying in those same fields, so there are people trying to prove that some of the crop circles are not man made. What special times we live in.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
People still think crop circles are made by aliens?

I thought it was common knowledge that there are more or less "teams" of individuals, most prominently in the UK, that try to out-do one another. There's countless videos of this all over the internet...

What's more likely? That all crop formations are made by humans exactly as depicted on video.. OR.. some formations, although completely indistinguishable from the ones known to have been made by humans, are actually made by aliens from a distant solar system that have traveled trillions of kilometers to communicate using an archaic system of nonsensical pictographs?

... whats with the horse glyph on the mountain btw

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aecreate

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAACH!!!!

Anyway good points, I never understood why people act like it's impossible to be man made, I've seen much more impressive arts around.

Also the other theory of how can they get it done without being noticed, well they are basically in the middle of nowhere, it's unlikley anybody would spot them anyway, also the farmers could be in on it.

Plus doesn't anybody find it strange that this website always seems to be the first on the scene taking pictures etc. Paying for helicopter etc
Makes me feel like the website guys are behind the crop circles.

But saying all that, I'm still open to them being alien or at least some of them. I just don't see how anyone can make a 100% decision either way.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy

A month is not enough time, if they don't know HOW to make it. Art is something that takes time to master.

The masters of crop circles either know exactly HOW to make them perfectly from their sources, or they have been doing them for so long they have mastered the art.

Not something I expect random students to master in one month with no prior knowledge of the way of the art.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dukesy

The test itself isn`t thought through well. Give some MIT students a skateboard and give them a month to do some moves the top skateboarders are capable of. They have a month to watch skate videos to study how the stunt is done and then let them practice. No way they could figure that out.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join