It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

You are correct I do not remember the MIT students practicing the crop circles befor thier attempt. It was a great documentary though. If there are people making them they are for sure talented people with a lot of time on thier hands - must be retired people

I'll tell you what - I sure would like to see how the other 5% of those crop circles are made - wouldn't you? I have seen videos of orbs flying in those same fields, so there are people trying to prove that some of the crop circles are not man made. What special times we live in.

They also forgot one of the most important things they forgot to drink lots of ale before going out in the field! Seriously a bunch of college kids couldnt do it so it cant be done? You could get a bunch of college kids together to build a house and they would screw up hey wait maybe houses are made by aliens too.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Originally posted by noangels
But to say there all man made!

You and a few others are really delusional.

I never once claimed that all crop circles are man-made, nor have I claimed any were alien made. Some of you people just get your little feelings hurt when someone walks all over your beliefs and so you get angry and post insults.

Since I never throw the first punch, any insults from me are in defense. An eye for an eye.

By the way, the original crop circle in my post is composed of multiple circles, hence, the title of the topic.

-

Also, I really can prove my God exists, multiple ways too. However, you have a confused definition for the word God, so I wouldn't expect you to be able to see him.

God is light, and in him there is no darkness.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

I am not delusional in the slightest sunshine,it is blatant that you are implying all crop circles are man made here.
My feelings are not hurt,I am on the fence as to who makes the real good ones.Surprised you would think otherwise?

Anyway have fun with your photos,I might take a drive sometime soon as most of those crop circles are less than an hour away

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOLZebra

Here's a man made crop circle for ya

Once~once... did you see this man made one??
look at the intricate detail
there must be some driving force behind 'that' meaning, dya think?

I have proof that my God exists.

But thats a whole other topic.

... looking forward to it!!...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So still no actual convincing evidence of actual crop makers?Darn,so many words,such a claim filled,yet fact free website referenced to as the main possible actor/artists.Oh well,as an actual artist I was hoping to see some real ART,not the craft of the charlatan based on pictures of Grain Art with FALSE claims of authorship.Some here actually fell for that?Where's the PROOF?Show just one of the 'planks' used,I'd like to see what kind of binding is used to attach to feet so they could RUN through the field in such perfectly executed lines.I'm starting to think I smell AGENDA with these debunkers.Work at home?Get paid by the post to muddy waters?Which leads to ,"WHY?"Hmmm

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Here is more EVIDENCE;

Please watch the full video..

They visited multiple crop circles and they all found similar evidence on each one;

They found broken leaves around the edges of the circles.

They found sliced crops on the edges, like being cut by wood planks.

They found pivot points right in key locations.

The circles they found the evidence at were all first found on CropCircleConnector dot com!

...and more.

Oh read this article;
Police Make First Arrest Over Crop Circles
www.rense.com...

A 29-year-old Wiltshire man last night became what is believed to be the first person in Britain to be accused of the novel crime of raiding a field and creating patterns out of flattened wheat.

Wiltshire, UK?! Wow what a coincidence, that is the crop circle hot spot! The same spot every crop circle I posted in my O.P. was found..

Awwww, you hear that? Sounds like your "alien" crop circle dreams are crashing.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Did you see this known man-made one?

www.lucypringle.co.uk...
A commissioned man-made formation - South Field - Alton Priors, Wiltshire

Cool, look how detailed those numbers are! Pretty good for humans..

Look, it is also located in South Field, Alton Priors, Wiltshire!! What a coincidence, that is where the CC in my OP was found!

Getting kind of old now huh..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Here is more EVIDENCE;

Oh read this article;
www.rense.com...

A 29-year-old Wiltshire man last night became what is believed to be the first person in Britain to be accused of the novel crime of raiding a field and creating patterns out of flattened wheat.

.... and it goes on to say

During that time period I happen to know Mr. Williams had repeated expressed that the Wiltshire police were being heavily pressured to make at least one arrest on this crop circle issue.

Evidently they had been funded and received extensive night-vision, infrared, similar equipped helicopter equipment specifically for the purpose of monitoring crop circle activity.

The fact that activity continued virtually unheeded even in the potential "infrared light of all this technology was very likely a major embarrassment to the police and those demanding the funding for such. Most suspicious though is the timeline of events considering the action for which he is supposedly being arrested is many months old.

One must wonder and ask, "Who's agenda is being fufilled?

Whos agenda indeed....!

What with all their infrared man-made crop~circle catching equipment, this one must have been one of the many to get through undetected

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

The date of the article is 11-4-00.

The year 2000. It's a 9 year old article, and I'm pretty sure it's not illegal when they get the farmers permission.

Yet, more evidence the farmers are getting paid, nobody is getting arrested.

Zorgan already commented on that aspect on his 3rd post in this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"at least £500 for each circle and sometimes much more". Mr Cowan said that the circles had caused him to him to lose about £200 worth of crop, giving him a "decent profit" from the deal.

--Oh, PLEASE comment on the video I posted. Don't ignore the evidence.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
maybe the reason most crop circles are in england is because its GMT, (greenwich mean time),( pronounced grenige) the only correct time at midday or midnight ,
all other countries are + or- hours, but then would aliens know this?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a good magician can fool the public because he/she has foreknowledge on his/her side, you think its a trick ? and this you are led to believe (the effect is what you appear to perceive)
your senses and reason are affected . to work out a trick you need to understand which principles are being used. I have on many occasions fooled highly educated people,its not about being more clever,its about control. or to those that don,t understand , its magic.

lets treat crop circles as an effect and not say its aliens or manmade,lets see if we can break it down into possible solutions, there are plenty of shrewd people here, also new technology available,lets see if we can PROVE our points with logic.

those that believe its manmade can come up with suggestions to prove their theory

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stmichael

The UK is not the only country in which the time is the same as GMT (or Coordinated Universal Time, as they call it now), Portugal is another country in the same time zone, and you can see here that there are some African countries that are on the same time zone.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just to prove my point yet again.....

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hi all'

What is the point of a "Crop-Circle" ??
Unless you got a plane' are 700 foot tall' or just happen to be on a hill over-looking a field with this in' it is meaningless'

In the Inca' & Mayan times folks used to scrartch "Symbols" on the ground that could only be seen of what they where from space'

"Who do you think these folks where drawing the pictures on the ground for" ???

I have friends in Dorset/Summerset who belong to a group of folks that make "Crop-Circles"

I have seen their handy work' clever geometries'

"How come we no get these circles in the "Snow" of winter'
"Why always "Crop" fields" ?

I would have thought that if you had a space craft and technology' there would be a simpler way of making contact and explaining something to us'
Also'
Since when was the "Earth" the centre of the Solar system' ???

A Sextant ???

How many space travelers would use such a primative piece of equipment'
They got space flight and airial technology' why bother explaining "Geometries" to us'
As of when most of the population have no clue of "Sacred Geometry"

In saying aliens drew this circle' it says that these aliens are attempting to show a picture to possible 0.000001 % of the populace'

Sounds a bit like the bible to me'

Only for those that have eyes to see and ears to hear'

Well I would require a helicopter or a space craft in order to view these circles completely'

If they are done by alien technology then why all the "Cryptic" nonesence' ? an why all the discrepancies and in-accuracies (sp)

People build these circles' with ropes' boards and pen laser lights and wind-up tape measures'

Until I see actual footage of a circle materialising then I shall believe my friends in "Dorset/Summerset"
These circles are"Manmade"

Love & Light

Nobuoni +

To add to this'
Another story going about is that the circles are made by all of us'
An awakening of our collective sub-conciouss' of which dances and expresses these symbols as a means of self expression'
The likes of a "Dream" touching the bubble of "reality we call' "Here & Now"

Life is but a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves'

Be well +

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua

Originally posted by LOLZebra

Here's a man made crop circle for ya

Once~once... did you see this man made one??
look at the intricate detail
there must be some driving force behind 'that' meaning, dya think?

I have proof that my God exists.

But thats a whole other topic.

... looking forward to it!!...

He he he' "The Ole Bill made this one chasing two lads on a moped
))

Blissfulness

Nobuoni +

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
with respect once once , whilst that video shows that they made those crop circles shown it does not prove ALL CROP CIRCLES ARE MAN MADE.

asi have said previously whilst i agree that 70-80% are man made there is still that other percentage that is in doubt...aliens?, natural phenomenon? who knows

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Show me an unfinished crop circle, meaning, caught in the act, and the proposed perpetuators, and I shall believe these are all manmade.

On a side note, phase 3 looks like some type of schematic for an electrical circuit..to me anyways.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
Show me an unfinished crop circle, meaning, caught in the act, and the proposed perpetuators, and I shall believe these are all manmade.

Caught in the act you say?

Like this?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

How long did it take to make that one?

Just wondering..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

One person, back in 2000? How many crop circles are out there?

By the way, I tried the link to the original article, and you get this.

Sorry but we haven't been able to serve the page you requested - please try again

www.independent.co.uk...

If that's all you got, I'm sorry, but I'm further convinced of the extra-conscience level of the message embedded in these crop circles.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Udontknowme
Yes, that would be the best way, the problem is that the photos we see of crop circles are mostly (if not all) from sites promoting the Alien hypothesis for the circle creation, so even if they have some photos like that they would probably ignore them, something like the crop circle of which I talked about at the beginning, one that I have seen presented as appearing overnight and that was made in two consecutive nights, people usually hide things that prove that they are wrong.

As 0nce 0nce said he did not wanted other crop circles I did not posted the photo, but I think I will do it now, seeing that there have been several photos from other circles posted, even by 0nce 0nce.

So, this famous crop circle from August, 3 2004...
looked like this on August 2.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join