It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

- that was actually quite funny, but not as funny as watching you assasinate yourself post after post in this thread

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Assasinate myself? LOL

Let me give you some information;

I don't care about reputation. I don't care about post counts, or flag counts, or star counts. I don't care if I'm banned. I don't care what anyone thinks about me.... I don't care... period.

Good day!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Nice find!

I think it's safe to say that all crop circles are man made unless proved otherwise.

Well, lets restructure that sentence a bit.

It should be assumed that until tested, crop circles are manmade. Also, the name should be changed to "crop art" considering thats all it really is.

Now, once they are properly tested by independent groups for varification of the properties, then it should be assumed to be terrestrial crop art.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The croppie was made in 3 stages because it is a conversation.

Any croppie made at once is a statement. Croppies made in stages is a conversation. Go with that and you'll learn alot more about what the crops are and who is behind them.

Trust me, no human does these croppies. And I'll even do you one better, no alien does them either. But soon we will all know who is behind these "signs and wonders."

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

You guys are getting fooled! Very badly too!

And we are getting fooled because you speculate it was man made? As much as there is no proof to point this crop circle to aliens, where is your proof to say it was man made? Just because it was made in three phases doesn't prove that it was man made. Perhaps there was a reason for the three phases.

"It is perfectly natural to ask if crop circles are hoaxes. But very difficult to explain by the cannot be hoaxed satisfactorily." ~Pat Delgado

By the way, speaking of this, Colin Andrews appears on The Veritas Show tonight after a five-year public retreat.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Exopolitico]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

So you SAY...

You offer WORDS not pictures.

I'd like to see the pictures of the guy wires being found in a site.Not your words describing them.Video,actually,is what is evidentiary.That would be convincing and easy to do.Mere humans won't interfere with camera operation,I would think.And since the cover has been blown,they have no reason not to now.

The mystery is growing and I'm sure there are people obsessed with getting to the bottom of this who are there on various sites as we speak.I'd have night vision too like my trusty PVS-7.I hope it is not some strong microwave satellite high tech prankster device strong enough to kill them.

If it is a lead up to the movie on the 7th,the jig will be surely sent up if a promo,eh?Let's agree on something.Is this possible?That they'd want to lay claim to their brilliant expensive marketing ploy,boy they had us steppin and a fetchin'.They could make a movie of that or at least a bonus clip on the DVD deluxe version.I'll buy.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

You talk like you know something. Either make a thread about it, and spit it out, or stop acting like you have knowledge others don't.

Originally posted by Exopolitico
As much as there is no proof to point this crop circle to aliens, where is your proof to say it was man made.

Like I said before, occam's razor, since no "aliens" were spotted making the designs, humans are the only option left.

Originally posted by Exopolitico
Just because it was made in three phases doesn't prove that it was man made. Perhaps there was a reason for the three phases.

I never said it was proof, I only said it was evidence. There is a difference.

I already acknowledge in my first post that there could be a reason for 3 stages. But, since the complexity of the phases matches the amount of days each phase took, is a good indication of it being man made.

Crop circles are known to be made in single nights. CC believers usually use that argument to prove "aliens" did it, and they say "its to complex and made to fast to be done by humans".... and when I show them an example of a complex crop circle being made in about the time it would take normal humans, they don't accept it. It's ridiculous.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Again and again close up pictures show astounding innerweaving of the plants.No crushed stalks,just weird bent over fully living cereal plants.Woven or plaited.Anyone who imagines a crew out on boards creating arcs in virgin fields and not crushing any just hasn't looked at the close up pictures.And not bent right on the ground either.The 'flaws in the flue the fly flew through' in the mental construct, that-it-is-Humans is in the details.Glossers-over miss that.And so the message must not be for these.Good we won't have to wait long,eh?

Oh one more thing before I get back to work.If these are not merely man made glyphs,but are in fact an Crop Art by a force of Good,there must be a reason why they are hereabouts.I'd offer conjecture they are something like Druids long interred,acting from the Beyond to protect beloved lands.Anchored there by Grave,Sacred Site or Ley Line co-ordinates.Which would naturally involve Sacred Geometry.I think the orrery and sextant are clear clues to that as is the Terra centric nature if the interpreted image.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One thing that strikes me about crop circles in general that puzzle me.

Why is it that you never see one made in the snow for example? If indeed communications why limit it only to a growing season? I would think that any aliens advanced enough to make crop circle patterns would be advanced enough to do it in other media like snow for example?

Or would the fact that snow would show the footprints and markings of tools too easily prevent them from appearing if they are being made by humans? I'm far more likely to take note of such an arrangement made in the snow WITHOUT showing signs of humans making it.

This leans the thoughts towards me that crop circles are being made by humans and not aliens.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
ahahaha complete and utter BS (Once Once)
nothing put forth in this thread by once once so far is EVIDENCE for man made crop circles. EVIDENCE is something that can be undeniably verified, not some conjecture you have made based on circumstances. You've stated that the crop circle makers could not be aliens because the aliens haven't been found, but you believe in the existence of peoples with this as a profession yet where are they? Oh, hiding in secrecy right? Don't want to thwart the potential of the multi-gazillion dollar industry of crop circle hoaxing.. of course..
I'll give you an example of REAL EVIDENCE Once Once...,
Let's say a "hoaxer" while creating his masterpiece for free in a farmer's crops over the course of 9 days in the pitch dark perhaps drops something, a pencil, a flashlight, a cigarette butt, a button, ANYTHING, that would be physical evidence of a human presence. You'd think that during the course of hundreds possibly thousands of such hoaxes involving massive amounts of physical labor to produce that someone would drop something. SO where is all that stuff? How about a foot print? Why don't we ever hear about people finding stuff like that? Because no one ever does..
Also the consistent use of circles is not proof of either origin and is actually rather moot because every geometric shape can be derived from a cube enclosed in a sphere. Christ we live on a big sphere. The atoms that compose our bodies are spheres.
Furthermore you named this thread incorrectly. Even if you could prove that your example was man made, how is that an argument that every crop circle is man made? I can piss into the ocean but that does not mean that the ocean is my piss.
Give me some real evidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Anybody notice the white horse there???

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

This point is really worth close thought.A satellite 'Crop Art' generator would work some effect in snow.Plank hoppy boys would leave footprints,of course.

I have felt that it is a Spiritual Force.Not the Devil either,or I think plants would be killed.I think it only happens to living plants and doesn't hurt them.Some communication is causing the plants themselves to bow over maybe.I can make a fig plant move with my hand without touching or fanning with air.Ever tried that?It's cool.The leaf is attracted to your hand like a subtle magnet.With a little co-ordinated effort you can have whole branches sway.But who is the actor?Is the plant choosing to be attracted to my hand?Or can the plant compell me to do it because I think it is so cool?Why is it so fun to do?

It's ancestors with Terrence McKenna showin' 'em how it's done.He LOVES plants.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Deson

Heres an interesting one, it shows the circle ijn the summer then after the crop has been harvested and the field completely ploughed out it appears agian in a light dusting of snow 6 months later.

What i wonder could the circle makers have done to cause that effect many months later?

could it be related to this?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It is a bit odd that it took a few days to finish a crop circle, you'd imagine aliens being so equipped they'd get it done within the night.

We shall see..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
***PLEASE - Do NOT bring any other crop circle's into this discussion to make your point. Please only discuss this particular crop circle, and why it was made it 3 different stages over 9 days. THANKS***

Uh no, From what I get from the OP you were trying to use one crop circle to disprove all? If so you are grasping at straws my frined.

I believe most are man-made and some being authentic.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Even the TITLE of this thread is funny to me.
Quite why intelligent(!) people are still asking about the formation of Crop Circles is hilarious to me.
The fact that people take the trouble to take pictures and post threads to disprove how these things are created is beyond me.
What am I even doing posting a reply... what a waste of time.
Even pictures/videos of these things being created will simply have them explain that these are copy-cats.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
wow now that was some reading i spent the last 30 minutes going right through this thread and visiting links posted etc. One thing this thread started out to be a decent debate for the pros and cons and ended as a slagging match between *believers* and *non believers*

Now first off when it comes to the one (the pic) posted in the first post i would lean more to being possibly man made given the time scale etc etc, BUT all the *evidence* (and i use the term loosely) that you have shown *may* convince that *this* particular one was man made, this does not mean for any second that this is ultimate *proof* that all crop circles are man made, to say so is rather hypocritical of anyone and stretching you beliefs just a little far.

Personally i think that around 70- 80% of cc that i have seen have been man made, do i have *proof* or *did i see it with my own eyes* none that would be shown as ultimate proof no , its just a belief, and i have seen the work that humans CAN do , as previously mentioned they do actually hold competitions for this kind of thing and believe me i have seen some simply wonderful designs and some that you wouldn't think a human person could do.

But i also think that there is a phenomenon out there that may explain a percentage of them (i.e some that have been filmed/pictured or even witnessed showing a glowing ball/orbs around the cirlce), there have been many views going around and one research paper i read (sorry cant recall exactly what it was) stated that it would be possible that some of these could have been created by some sort of storm (i.e the winds and electric charge etc in the fields similer to tornado if that makes sence), there has been evidence to suggest that a few of the cc had evidence of ion particals etc (sorry if this doesn't make sence is hard to think from memory about it).

Do i believe that aliens create them?? tough one without the proof there , the ultimate question would be WHY would they? id say its possible , as in anything is, ultimately though when it comes to CC's i am firmly in the middle until i see 100% proof that either alien/man made/ natural phenomenon creates them but then again finding all this proof for one circle does not prove the same for another.

sorry if this has been long winded lol

it is good to see that people will stand for what they believe in BUT posts become farcical when its aimed at someone resulting in a fight of words match and name calling from all party's involved.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
One thing that strikes me about crop circles in general that puzzle me.

Why is it that you never see one made in the snow for example?

No answer really but a lot of crop circles the plants that aren't wheat are still standing, right around where the wheat is flattened, where it would be very hard to see at night and avoid the other plants.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cropmuncher

Will you stop posting your fake "Magnetic" image please!

There is no such magnetic imaging device that could create that image, it's been made in photoshop.. Not even an MRI can do that!

Even then, the image says uF which are microteslas which is REALLY weak, and magnetism doesn't effect water because water is diamagnetic.

You are most probably stretching your claims to make it seem more amazing. That field isn't "plowed" like you claim, that's a lie, I can see it in the image. The snow probably looks darker right there because it's closer to the dirt, and the rest of the snow is farther away from the dirt

Bunch of B.S.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

From what I understand is you came to this thread with ZERO evidence. Not THAT is grasping at......nothing but air!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join