It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaPan

I do analyse things and don't believe everything blindly, you however seem to have a very closed mind and considering what evidences are there which confound explanation which you don't look at because you prefer to go through life with your mind tightly shut.

It is you who have the problem, mate.

You must be a god among us all to know so much better than everybody
else.

Paxus.

Im close minded? Take a look at the date I registered to this site. If I was close minded I would have left here ages ago.

And now I'm belittling you? Grow some please. It's called not agreeing with your opinion, as you stated at the end of your previous rant.
And I'm amazed that you can read my mind seeing you know I haven't looked at all the evidence. That's incredible.

I wonder if you can guess what I'm thinking now.

All I done was give my opinion on CCs that's all. Sorry it doesn't fit into your oh so conspiratorial world.

Please, anyway tell me (because you have failed to) why CCs have got better and better over the years? Why weren't they as detailed as they are now?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Play it down all you want.

What you wrote is back there, a few posts down and now it's only your opinion.

Yeah, you've been here a long time means nothing.

You over rode what i've said in previous posts nearer the start of this thread and attempting to portray me as some fool who thinks the little green men make all these crop formations in blind belief.

You are a mouse who is trying to retract the fact you're being an asshole about this phenomenon and deriding those with open minds.

Which is the spirit of this site.

Not obdurate closed mindedness, as you are being.

Fine, state it's your opinion and you don't happen to believe they have any credence whatsoever.

But you were not doing that.

You are deriding any open minded person in this regard of crop formations as fools and asserting it is an established fact they are all man made fakes.

That is utter nonsense mate.

Now you say opinion, whereas before you were directly inferring you know for a fact they are all man made etc and being bloody rude about it in the process like some kid in a kindergarten taunting in the playground.

I may not have much tolerance for closed minded people when it comes to paranormal phenomenon but when i do express in the negative it is not as though purile taunting and such.

Big uturn your post i'm responding to and what you've been saying until then.

Back in your box. Muppet.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

If I wanted to be an asshole about this, believe me I would be. I actually thought I was being chilled out.

All my posts, in all of them, I've merely loudly stated that all the evidence (and proof) leans heavily towards them all being man made. I also said that there is no evidence (and definitely no proof) of them being made by other means.

I believe in aliens, very much so, but just because I don't believe they are making CCs im close minded? Whatever.

You've been here a while yourself, don't know why your getting so het up.
I also, not once attacked anyone's character for saying aliens did them.
Please show me where I did so.

By the way, if I'm such a muppet which one am I? Don't say its Kermie. Now that would be against the T&Cs.

[edit on Wednesday20092009-07-08T10:50:30-05:00am315020097 by thesneakiod]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by thesneakiod

Then i reiterate.

It's never the twain shall meet.

Myself and many others obviously look in different places to you because we have seen plenty of evidence that there's a phenomenon other than idiots faking formations for the plethora of motivations we can all think of.

I beg to differ in opinion as do many others.

Personally i think it's wiser to always seek the third path and neither extreme of believe nor disbelieve something which is a phenomenon until it is beyond doubt either way to the extreme in conclusion.

There is plenty of doubt that formations are all somehow man made and preponderance of research points to a lot of unexplainable factors in some of these formations which have managed to confound some brilliant minds in scientific academia as much as anybody else.

Just like UFOs whether Terran or non Terran in origin, look at MUFON etc, the military, and every professional walk of life and how many stable and competent, sane people have come forward with preponderance in sightings of these craft it amounts to irrefutable.

But still people will call everyone who has seen an obviously non Terran craft, as being mental cases and cooks etc.

Well same speed matey.

A lot of very respected people do take crop formation phenomena seriously.

You are entitled to your opinion but just because people are open minded about it doesn't entitle you to call or even infer we are fools to give credence to the few among many fakes which are a paranormal phenomenon as they are not explainable.

I cannot prove they are not all fakes from available data and you cannot prove they are.

Simple as that.

And dude, i prefer to get on with people, i like to co-exist as it were.

But pushed, i push back.

Leave it and so do i.

Paxus.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You're going off on one for some reason. When did I call people fools for believing that CCs are done by aliens? When have I ever inferred that people are deluded to believe in no terran craft? Do you not read my posts?

I disagree they are done by anyone other than man. You so grandly state they could be done by anyone or anything. I don't go on in a ten paragraph rant claiming that your deflaming someones character because of it.

It's you who seems to have a problem with the possibility they are all man made. I personally would love it if it was found aliens did in fact do some if not all them.

And yet I still wait for a 70s CC that is as good as the ones today.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Now you are just proving yourself an asshole who simply cannot accept others can have an opposite opinion.

Your inference is clear i ain't going back getting quotes from several of your backposts which are derisional and being funny with those of us who entertain a few are real and singling me out especially and going on about "aliens" which is a word i don't happen to use as though we are somehow defective, even if somebody does say "aliens" did them, MUFON pal, with the unexplained ones it is a possibility.

That was the whole texture of several posts back there.

It is your opinion that is all and you equally have trouble entertaining the possiblity.

The fact you cannot accept that one simple point proves how much an asshole you are.

You just cannot leave it as a friendly basis of opposite opinions and have the temerity to even deny you were deliberately being sarcastic to any suggestion a few formations are an unexplained phenomenon back there, no, carryjing it on in ridiculous vaccilation is what you prefer.

You are simply being closed minded and presenting your opinions that all are man made as being the only opinion possible and somehow anybody else is stupid, even arguing it is established they are all man made which is rubbish.

If you are in fact saying "I personally would love it if it was found aliens did in fact do some if not all them.".

Then wtf are you arguing about because you are saying you are entertaining there there is a possibility not all are man made. That counter to everything else you've been saying again indicates you are a worm wriggling out of being against what myself and others have been saying and being antagonist to me specifically as this vacillation started.
A complete contradiction and an excuse to add appearence you have been attempting to present, that i am somehow in the wrong here.

Saying that one line which contradicts everything else in your arguemnts proves you are just trying to make me look like i'm being awkward.

Freaking distruptive trouble maker is what you've been here in this thread i don't care however you've been elsewhere you are proving you have a direct problem with me, whassamatter, jealous of something you think i've got or something.

No point continuing with somebody who cannot accept theirs isn't the only viewpoint.

Now that is my last word to you.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by DeltaPan]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You clearly have a chip on your shoulder, I'm guessing because the school holidays are nearly over? OMG I believe that they are all man made how very dare I?? Snore..........

I'm yet still waiting (have been for a while now) to be shown a CC from the 70s that is as detailed as the ones today.

So instead having a go at me because of whatever problems you have today, (jealous of you? Wow thats deep man, very deep) then try and justify your rant by calling me close minded, at least find one of them. Surely your research come up with that little poser?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Originally posted by stander
Your are not observant enough to form any meaningful argument that would help to resolve the issue.

Who the heck are you? I am an image and video analyst and a licensed private investigator.

You failed to take a shot at 27 = x + y.

No I didn't fail to take a shot at it, I just ignored it because there isn't 1 answer, there is actually many different answers. You are just trying to be sly, and epically failed.

That means you can't separate ordinary from special and therefore can't separate man-made and not man-made. But you are surely entitled to voice your opinion -- if anyone is willing to listen.

What you just said means you don't know what you are talking about.

What does the difference between ordinary and special have to do with man-made or not man-made? NOTHING.

Thankfully he is banned...... -1 arrogant person

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Jabbah]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For those that believe all Crop Circles are Manmade dream on my friends .

Crop Circle Debunkers explain away Crop Circles by this kind of posting .

Evidence is a two way street not a one way street .

You can find with the right equipment testing in fields real Crop Circles and in those that are faked nothing at all its that simple,

The next question is who is creating the real Crop Circles I can share that these are being created by the Space Brothers .

These are People who have been visiting Earth for millions of years .

A good booked based on the Space Brothers is called Stranger At The Pentagon by Frank E Stranges .

A man who came from Venus .

The Crop Circle Makers the Cosmic ones are Spiritual People just more Spiritual advanced then many on this World.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This debate is an excercise in futility.

To say that all circles are man-made is an authorative statement that carries a burden of proof.
That burden has not been satisfied and as such this entire thread is a waste of time.

The debate will rage on until people finally come to the realization it is a mystery - plain and simple.

The premise of this thread is based on a slippery slope. It is logically flawed. I for one will not waste any more of my time in such pointless debates except to say that the arrogance and willful ignorance of man is what creates the greatest roadblock to achievement.
I mean, is this where our Science has gone? "Oh, that is curious. Instead of trying to actually figure OUT what caused that lets just ignore it."

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
So let's see,The movie came out and new Glyphs still appear.So can we eliminate the thought that it is some sort of viral marketing thing?Unless,like as sometimes happens on the radio,an ad appears after the event.Unlikely.And no dolphin as yet.Also of note is how one of the most recent was an add on to a lumpy circle,one deemed man made due to the lumpiness,but now an intregal part of the overall composition.Almost as if the circle jerks made one,then the Aliens/Ancestors crowned the design,thereby 'owning'it.Much like how I theorize happened with the Hummingbird.It's the wry humor aspect that,to me.is another characteristic of Ancestors.They love us,but are making us monkeys.'Cause we're screwing up so badly?It is funny,even if the prank is on us.Ha Ha

[edit on 12-7-2009 by trueforger]

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

This thread is interesting and would like to suggest to ATS like some of the other Crop Circle threads that have been moved recently to Fragile Earth or The Grey Area this one be included .

The Possibilities are endless
Blessings and Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

old thread,i am not sure,but almost all are fake,crop circles is out of date now.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
there is no evidence either way for the origin of this crop circle.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think, that the most strange thing about crop circles is, that they appear every single summer, hundreds of them over the world, but we still have NO real evidence of who and how makes them. Only speculations and assumptions. Many people are interested and investigates them all the time, people with different interests, but noone has ever cought anyone making a cropcircle. This is not a proof if someone comes and sais "you are fools, they´re all manmade!" I´m not saying some or all of them can not be man made, I´m just saying we still don´t have and solid proof.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Surely there is anybody who has some kind of contact to somone who was involved in making crop circles. They sure were good for tourism.

Here is an additional link on the topic. www.youtube.com... I did not look into the evidence presented by that scientist about plasma beams making them, but personally I believe, the reason that some pranksters make sloppy crop circles and other make very beautifull crop circles is experience and technique. Some patterns didnt appear untill GPS was avaiable, like the alien face with the ASCII code.
edit on 20-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
When I figure out how to travel through space.... I'm going to go draw designs in their Corn fields too

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by abcdeaccount

old thread,i am not sure,but almost all are fake,crop circles is out of date now.

Yes, almost....

Check this topic out as, to date, nobody explained how it was done.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

Originally posted by DeltaPan

I do analyse things and don't believe everything blindly, you however seem to have a very closed mind and considering what evidences are there which confound explanation which you don't look at because you prefer to go through life with your mind tightly shut.

It is you who have the problem, mate.

You must be a god among us all to know so much better than everybody
else.

Paxus.

Im close minded? Take a look at the date I registered to this site. If I was close minded I would have left here ages ago. And now I'm belittling you? Grow some please. It's called not agreeing with your opinion, as you stated at the end of your previous rant. And I'm amazed that you can read my mind seeing you know I haven't looked at all the evidence. That's incredible. I wonder if you can guess what I'm thinking now.
All I done was give my opinion on CCs that's all. Sorry it doesn't fit into your oh so conspiratorial world. Please, anyway tell me (because you have failed to) why CCs have got better and better over the years? Why weren't they as detailed as they are now?

With all due respect in answer to your question on why crop formations got better over the years and why weren"t they as detailed as they are now, i feel it is because the early ones were "FEELERS", done as a part of testing reactions,intelligence responds ect;There were different formations in the early days but none as elaborate as of now;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Crop Circle season is coming soon...

Time to bump this thread

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join