It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circles - Evidence Of Being Man Made

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hello all, thought I'd come add my thoughts...

For the past couple of weeks now the sun has been showing alot of activity, which you can read about...
Is the sun causing the recent abnormal weather?
New solar activity!

and another post Earth being hit with charged particles - what do *you* see?, that i would like to focus on. On June 28th Earth was being hit by a solar storm, which is 9 days before July 7th. The crop circle took 9 days to create 21st/23rd/30th. Maybe if this crop circle was alien made, they are trying to tell us of events/phases following July 7th, therefore 28th, 1st and the 7th. Like i said just a thought.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
okay once once, i will ask this - do you actually read my posts?

Yes I read your posts, but your name is "crop" muncher. Its hard to care what you have to say.

by that i mean take in what i have written because i have not said this circle was real nor have i said that aliens ARE responsible.

Do you read my posts? I never once commented about what you believe or don't believe, because I really don't care.

every post you make in replying to mine seems to discount what i have written and instead is a knee jerk reaction to what you think im saying.

That's because you aren't reading what I am saying. Well, at least you aren't comprehending what I am saying. Your mind is set in such a way that if I make a short reply to your comment, you automatically think its a knee jerk reaction. The reality is, my view is so easy to see that I don't need to make a long winded post.

You seem bright enough yet you have an arrogance that supercedes your intelligence and please dont take that as an insult but as an observation from someone who has tried to have some healthy debate (with a bit of banter ) and has even been agreeing with you, despite your failure to see that.

It's because everything you have said, and everything you will ever say, I ALREADY KNOW. Ive seen (imagined) all your views, Ive seen (imagined) all your opinions, and every opinion you will ever have. I am WAY PAST YOU.

You have categorized me as someone who is "trying to debunk all crop circles" and you think I am "arrogant" because you think I am closed minded. You are WRONG, I am so open minded that I have already surpassed your view of life, and I am now looking back. I know more than you think I know.

And now you are expexcting everyone to agree with you because you know best and even when it comes to other subjects like god, you are right & everyone else is wrong.

No I am not expecting everyone to agree with me, that's why you think I am arrogant, because YOU are the TRUE BLIND ONE, you can not see my vies, but I can see all of yours.

I do NOT expect everyone to agree with me.... what gave you that idea?? Your closed mind did.

About God... You obviously are not enlightened enough to understand.

All i will say is read what people are actually saying instead of reading it how you want to read it & you might learn something.

That was a close minded comment. What makes you think you know what I am thinking and what I am reading? You are making assumptions.

Anyhow im done with this thread,

Good finally. You contributed nothing new to this thread. Everything you have said I predicted from the very start. I even predicted you coming to this thread. Remember?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Man, you really are arrogant. Arrogance comes when someone knows they are 100% right. And you aint 100%.....even being 99.9% doesnt warrant your arrogance...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by canadianmouse

i'm not tryng to impose my views, but (and you don't have to accept this) i believe, from research, that they are not allowed to prove to us they exist directly, they are not allowed to land on our soil. The worlds governments are petrified of losing control if we found out that we are certainly not alone in this universe. It has been said that they are here all the time just cloaked in our skies, i know that sounds a little far fetched but the American army have developed a cloaking device for their tanks. Therefore it would not be too much effort to take nine days to pass on a message. We have the freedom to believe what we want to believe and no government can take that away yet they can keep the truth from us. Knoone knows if crop circles are truly real yet if these other beings had a chance to make a few people believe in them then this seems the least direct way to do it.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Thank you for proving all of my points right

I dunno - give em enough rope & they eventually will hang themselves!

[edit on 3/7/09 by cropmuncher]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
More mere conjecture,name calling and motive assignation.The OP says EVIDENCE.That would include FACTS.Not ASSumptions based on facts,like the 'It-can't-be-aliens-'cause-it-took-three-days"malarkey.How far they must have come as compared to this 'primitive'way of transferring info,etc. means nothing.

Even with permission,perfect execution?Time and again,no flaws.like someone falling down or going over the mark,Hmmm.No footprints?Car tracks?Candy wrappers/ciggie butts?Nothing at all?After a quick high stepping dash around a field in snowshoes,anyone would be dragging ass and prone to leaving a trail.Ask any trapper about trailing,you can read a lot about the quarry in hir footprints,like if they are injured or carrying a load or are tired.And you will leave a trail that a pro would pick up.And be trackable by dogs.Farm dogs even.Evidence ought to be ez. to find.

To prove this phenom man made and not extra terrestrial,don't you have to prove they ALL were man made?For even one ET circle would disprove the notion that they are all man made.

And just like in a Court of Law,if you are caught in one lie(under Oath)your credibility is forever suspect.Same for the vid hoaxer.Even if to prove a point.He's an admitted hoaxer as are those two guys.Not to be believed without verification.How about a lie detector test?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rybo666
A bit hypocritical? you metioned in an earlier post that you humans are unintelligent if they believe this and think they are right.

Yet you seem pretty adamant that you are RIGHT on opposing the matter and cannot seem to accept that people believe what they want to believe, who are you to tell them otherwise?

Keep patronising views to yourself, i'm sure they are not welcome here.

But I have more supporting reasons to believe my view, and you people have ZERO supporting reasons.

I already pointed to all the reasons.

1: Crop circle is made in an areas with high crop circle activity. No "aliens" to be found. Points to a group of people making it.
2: Crop circle is made in area where man-made crop circles have been made.
3: Crop circle is made in area where professional crop circle makers live.
4: Crop circle shows signs of using simple human tools.
5: Crop circle shares same design as other crop circles in the same area.
6: Crop circle was made over a long period of days, and is consistent with the amount of complexity. Stage 2 took 2 days because it was less complex, Stage 3 took 7 days because it was more complex than stage 2.
7: Crop circles with similar shapes have also been known to be made over multiple stages.
8: Crop circle is being promoted by hoax promoters.
9: Crop circles have been known to be made for profit.
10: Farmers are known to get paid to have crop circles made in their crops.

Wow lots of evidence (reasons to believe)!

Where is the evidence (reason to believe) it is not man-made??

[edit on 3-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Brilliantly said!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

None of that is evidence, just assumption.

You have no hard factual evidence that they were man made and i have no hard factual evidence they they weren't.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Thats true, he isnt 100% right, actually, he isnt even really 2 or 3% right.

Too many assumptions by these peoples expressing certainty regarding crop circles. There is one thing that you absolutely cannot have when discussing this phenomenon, and that is certainty.

You didn't see it happen, so therefor you do not know.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

Do you even know what evidence is? It seems you are mistaking it for what is called "hard proof".

Let me tell you since you seem to be uneducated in the matter...

When there is a crime scene, and detectives show up, they can't touch ANYTHING because EVERYTHING in the area is "evidence".

All the things I have pointed out is EVIDENCE pointing in a direction.

How hard is that to understand? Geeeeezzz

Treat it like a crime scene, I am pointing at things that point towards it being man-made. None of it points to being "alien" made. NONE OF IT. Get a clue.

Wow the crop circle-jerk group is really laying it on thick. Look at them give them selves stars! How cute.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Occam's Razor;

If nobody has seen "aliens" making these crop circles, who is left to blame? Humans.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

haha pushed a button did i?

The only reason none of your so called 'evidence' is pointing at the fact that it was alien made is because you are biased.

Personally i could not give a flying # if it's real or not, the fact that you are so desparate to keep your dignity in this matter is laughable.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ansiroth
reply to post by booda

Thats true, he isn't 100% right, actually, he isn't even really 2 or 3% right.

Too many assumptions by these peoples expressing certainty regarding crop circles. There is one thing that you absolutely cannot have when discussing this phenomenon, and that is certainty.

You didn't see it happen, so therefor you do not know.

WOW we do have proof there man made there has been footprints spotted in crop circle's.We have documentaries showing them being made then there is the books. Go to circle makers website they have a guide on planning and making crop circles. There has been materials left behind by accident such as guide wires.And most importantly we have people that confessed to making them i have yet to read one alien testimony saying they made them!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good stuff OP, and a thank you. It's fine to be skeptical, and it's fine to be optimistic, however what annoys me is the over analyzing of what they may or may not mean. If in fact they are real, I have a hard time believing etch a sketch on crops versus radio signals are a preferred method of communication.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

haha pushed a button did i?

Nope. You just think you did, because you have a wild imagination.

The only reason none of your so called 'evidence' is pointing at the fact that it was alien made is because you are biased.

Thats probably the most dumb reason Ive ever heard. In fact, that isn't a reason at all. Compared to the 10+ reasons I just posted, that reason is basically worthless.

I am not biased. You are just a conformer who puts people in categories. For some reason you think I have set myself up to be against crop circles. that is not the case. If I see evidence that "aliens" made the crop circle, I will GLADLY change my mind. Which means I am not biased.

But since all the evidence so far points to it being man-made, well, that is what I will discuss...

Personally i could not give a flying f**k if it's real or not, the fact that you are so desperate to keep your dignity in this matter is laughable.

LOL! I had to censor your F word. If you don't care, then why are you taking your time posting?

Now you are not adding anything to the content of this topic, except rants. You should probably at least try to find some "evidence" that "aliens" made the crop circle, or, leave.

I started this thread, and I'm going to defend it. It's not being desperate, it's called "standing my ground".

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is real evidence of the double standards of some

You provide evidence showing that it's humans behind crop patterns

Its regarded as not enough by the believers.

The believers provide even shoddier evidence of alien life and then throw their toys out of the pram if you question it.

If the equivalent quality of evidence was supplied by the believers showing visiting aliens, then the believers wouldn't be s'n-word'ed at on the news (as much)

I think a poll is in order: Crop Circles - Aliens/Humans?

EDITED: What? You cant say SNI66ER!?! as in "a quiet and disrespectful laugh kept to oneself "

[edit on 3/7/09 by Daisy-Lola]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You are tiring me now.

Catagorizing people is what you do remember "crop circle-jerks"?

Grow up and have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSer78
Good stuff OP, and a thank you. It's fine to be skeptical, and it's fine to be optimistic, however what annoys me is the over analyzing of what they may or may not mean. If in fact they are real, I have a hard time believing etch a sketch on crops versus radio signals are a preferred method of communication.

Very good point!

I was brushing on that reasoning on another thread.

It would be way easier to try to communicate with radio signals, or maybe even light.

I was so open minded in fact, that I was assuming they were super intelligent, and that they could probably translate their language into our language, and then leave messages.

Or even, hack into our wireless interent services, and watch us post on forums, and have access to all our knowledge, and learn from us. Maybe even send e-mails.

I was so open minded that I even thought about aliens landing on Earth, and some how getting a hold of our books, and learning that way.

Helicopter pilots and private pilots use large words and symbols on top of some buildings for navigation help, maybe they can learn from that and at least try to create a crop circle that we could understand.

Or even try to talk with math and numbers, the universal language.

But, NOPE, none of that seems to be happening.

All that seems to be happening is humans making super complex graphics that are made to look "not from this world", so that it fools people easier. Because nobody would believe it is alien-made if they could actually understand the message.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Catagorizing people is what you do remember "crop circle-jerks"?

Sorry, it wasn't a category, it was actually the most appropriate term for a bunch of people with the same beliefs, getting pleasure out of insulting me, and giving stars to each other.

I said jerk, not jerks (plural).

circlejerk-
To kneel in a circle with others and pleasure oneself.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join