It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

You are holding an Ace Card.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Owing to the lack of a controlled environment, the experiment won't yield any useful results.

Sorry 'bout that.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
These experiments drive me nuts. Firstly, there's no 'thread' for us to connect to. Secondly, by posting words, you are also projecting what is in your hand... that works, unless you write something, then grab a random object, which requires that you are focused on it during the entire duration of the experiment. which could be days. Wanna know why pleople never get satisfactory results? This is why. "What's in the Envelope?" "I have random objects on my desk" etc.. At least this one wasn't done by a skeptic that wouldn't accept any result as satisfactory.

Actually, what one should try is leaving the computer signed on to ATS, put something in an envelope. Leave the envelope on the keyboard, and THEN let people 'guess' during a duration. Make sure there are no cams or anything on that could detect this item. You could also put the envelope or item somewhere on the case, leaning against the monitor, or whatever... as long as it is physically touching the computer in some way. The trick is leaving it signed on to ATS, that way the people have some kind of 'thread' connection, and you don't have to make any personal connection to do it. I think the results would be much more satisfactory.

Ever wonder why remote viewers need some kind of stimulus? This is why. A hair, skin flake, etc is best, but pictures work, too. Articles of clothing, a pen that has been chewed on... something that would've had any kind of quantum interaction with the person. I'll admit, a VERY GOOD remote viewer wouldn't need this stuff, but they sure don't work out of a stuffy room hidden away deep in some cavern. They need the air that has been in contact with all individuals at one time or another.

BTW, another
just because this has actually been one of the most pleasant 'experiment' thread I've read

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Spencer Tracy

you got the yellow part right

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyTruth

It is not intended to be a toy, but my daughter does play with it.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea

Originally posted by seagrass
Sorry, I meant Bismarksea~ what do I have in my hand?

I see a quarter.
not money of any kind.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its the Motorhead CD Ace of Spades in a crystal CD jewel case.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brickhouse32

Originally posted by Reneau
some kind of rod like thing about 8-10 inches long

Oh brother, seems like a joke to me.
No, not even close, but I would have expected that answer from someone.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pagani

No, and if I had chose a card it would have been a heart card.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by jamie83

Owing to the lack of a controlled environment, the experiment won't yield any useful results.

Sorry 'bout that.
yes, but it is still fun. edited to as not to have a one liner... fun is useful.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Nevermind.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Comatose]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I dont know if this made it on my other post but is it the Motorhead CD Ace of Spades in a "crystal" jewel case?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
is it an orange???? or a fruit of some sort.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a glass of water i hope im right but this is over the computer so i really dont know

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It also works better face to face- I've tried this a few times. If you hold the hand of the person who knows what it is, it may help you. Some believe that information can be transferred from one person to another that way.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
something small and yellow maybe a fish hook or native american figurine. that was the first thing that came to mind second was a pen :p

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by PimpyMcgibbins

Exactly... that's Empathy. I'm an Empath, and most admittedly horrible at remote viewing, although I've had my moments before.

The way I've always looked at it is Empathy is the basic form of psychic. This form is common to EVERYONE, but some show signs of extreme sensitivity. The next is being empathetic from a distance, from outside the aura's range. From this comes remote viewers, which is sensitivity on extreme distance. Being able to 'read minds' is just a reflection of how sensitive you are.

Also, some people show signs of being 'spirit talkers', which I believe to be sensitivity to a whole different type of energy. I believe that some people are sensitive to different types of 'spirit', or non-human originating energies. This, IMO, includes people that are sensitive to animals, computers, mechanical devices (I seem to have an ability to 'listen' to mechanical devices and know how they work, what is wrong with them, etc.).

Anyways, that's just my theory. That's why I suggested leaving a connection to the computer itself... we work on electrical energy, then it's plausible that people would realise they are sensitive to computer connections. I may be, I don't know for sure... my only remote quirks weren't through the electrical connection, but rather through the aether... and that was after talking with the person for a couple months (told her where her keys were, somehow. Not exactly coincidental, either... was way too specific).

Now, if I could only tell the difference between the REAL voice in my head, and the fake one that tells me the exact opposite, I'd be good to go, lol... that's the difference between a true psychic and one who shows signs of apparent ability

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by landing1993
A small red bouncy ball

before reading past the OP this was the first thing that popped into my head.

Seems me and landing made some progress.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh yeah... forgot to mention, I keep seeing a dark clicky pen that says Hamilton Inn laying on someone's keyboard, pointing to the right. It has lighter colored button and endcap, and is laying underneath and between the R and P on the keyboard.. ???

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erastis07
is it an orange???? or a fruit of some sort.
If I said it was yellow, why would you guess orange? Yes it is a fruit, only it is a plastic one. Good on ya!!I would say you guessed it! Close enough in my book.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join