It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Chosen? what am I holding in my hand?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by bismarcksea
To be honest, it was the most clear with my first guess. I only read the first 2 lines of your first post and it came into my head.....from there it was trying to put the pieces together of what I was actually seeing.
I wasn't seeing the entire card just the symbol of a spade.

Edited to add: I kept seeing a brown or black spade....did you have it sitting on a dark surface?

[edit on 5-6-2008 by bismarcksea]

Actually, the crystal heart was entirely enclosed in my hand so that it was completely in the dark. And before I made the post, it was sitting beside me on a dark brown table.

What's really interesting is that the heart is sort of odd shaped, more pointy and less round than the heart you would normally see.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Sorry, I meant Bismarksea~ what do I have in my hand?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I need to know something because I concentrated before answering and I kept seeing a picture, I didn't see the frame, just a picture, of a girl, it was quite a strong impression, I am thinking either that picture is near you or maybe it wasn't a picture at all, could be you were thinking so hard about what your daughter's results are I picked up on that. Anyway, is there a picture near you with a girl in a red or multi color shirt or jacket on?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I need to know something because I concentrated before answering and I kept seeing a picture, I didn't see the frame, just a picture, of a girl, it was quite a strong impression, I am thinking either that picture is near you or maybe it wasn't a picture at all, could be you were thinking so hard about what your daughter's results are I picked up on that. Anyway, is there a picture near you with a girl in a red or multi color shirt or jacket on?

Ever have an experience that just "felt" weird? I read your post and got goosebumps up and down my entire body.

Yes, there's a picture of my daughter beside me on the table. She's wearing a multi-colored shirt. The picture is from an Disneyworld. The whole thing with the heart in my hand happened yesterday at a local amusement park.

And...

She was wearing the same shirt yesterday that she has on in the picture from Disney. A multi-color white, blue, red, black design t-shirt.

The best part is I didn't even realize the photo was beside me until you asked.

Ok... I'm going to bed now, but probably won't be able to sleep.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Kewl Jamie, very Kewl! I practice all the time online with the boundry institute, I am pretty good with their remote viewing devices, but I have never tried anything like this. I just kept seeing this girl, her face was fairly clear to me, but her shirt kept changing from red to multi colored, almost like it was animated, and the background was very colorful too. But I felt like it was a picture, not a person right there. But it changing colors made me think it was something that was in motion, so I thought maybe you were holding it in your hand. This is just cool.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

Kewl Jamie, very Kewl! I practice all the time online with the boundry institute, I am pretty good with their remote viewing devices, but I have never tried anything like this. I just kept seeing this girl, her face was fairly clear to me, but her shirt kept changing from red to multi colored, almost like it was animated, and the background was very colorful too. But I felt like it was a picture, not a person right there. But it changing colors made me think it was something that was in motion, so I thought maybe you were holding it in your hand. This is just cool.

Yes, it was in motion. It was a photo of us going down the big hill on splash mountain. And the picture is in a Splash Mountain frame that's also very colorful.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

OMG! I wish I had posted the other thing I had felt was a part of the picture, but it wasn't clear and didn't make sense, so I held back, but I was wanting to tell you I felt that there was an element of water involved, but not a lake or river or ocean, I couldn't make sense of it.

edit = futher information: I think the reason I picked up on it was that , like I stated before, you were thinking harder about your daughter and how she picked up on the heart more than you were thinking about the crystal heart.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by space cadet]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Brilliant! I know hindsight is really worth nothing, however minutes after you posted this thread I noticed it as the first topic in the new topics list. I was at work, but I clicked on it knowing full-well I probably wouldn't have time to type anything.

I thought 'there's no way I can do this, it's loud here in the office, and it's kind of busy here,' but I cleared my mind for a few seconds and 2 things popped in my mind. (FYI I generally work off texture, feeling, and shape when I try this).

I immediately got 'slice of pizza' for some reason, so then I thought the object was either triangle in shape or food.

I then immediately thought of my small stick of quartz crystal which I lost a few days ago while I was back home. It was fairly clear and about an inch and a half long. I used to keep it in my pocket, and I honestly have no idea where it is now (I sure wish I could use some psychic abilities to find that).

Anyway, I wish this process wasn't so indirect.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chosen
i was on the Paranormal section of the site and I remembered that thread last year entitled "We are Gathering"

where the Topic starter along with a number of ATS members claimed to have heard a unified telepathic(?) voice that told about a Specific Time or Gathering of some sort.

I was shocked when i saw that thread, because a few days or weeks prior to seeing that thread, I heard the voice too.

I heard that voice on the same time frame, about August of 2007 (some heard it a few months earlier, others a few weeks later)

I woke up to that voice which sounded choral, a mix of both male and female voices. It said "The Time Is Coming". Quite a strange experience.

Does anyone here remember that thread? some of it seems far-fetched though

Ive had a similar experience before but it said "Hello" but the voice itself was dead, no reverberation no chordal. Then i went to the doctor and he said i was a skitzo! lol oj

I havn't looked at any other posts yet so i think that you would of been holding a dildo?

Sorry im extremely bored!

Does anyone know any good remote viewing websites that can teach me easily?

The only abilities i seem to posses nowadays are extreme case of empathy and i give off too much kinetic energy so i make electrical appliances and lights flicker and mess up.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Try the site I mention above, it is The Boundry Intsitute. Now I must say something else or I will have posted a one liner so there.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
there is no website for it
does it teach you have to do other things as well such as telekenesis
if you could please drop in a link that would be cool!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Ash tray

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Here is a link Ryan, enjoy! Sorry I was mispelling it.

www.gotpsi.org...

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Here's the Boundary Institute's website:

www.boundary.org...

I'll be sure to have a look at that one.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

That link is a science study. Click into the one I posted.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I think that experiment was a bit invalidated after people's second tries.

it's not really psychic if people are having guess after guess and getting closer every time, mainly because you're giving them clues like "Crystal + Ace of Spades". Obviously they're going to get it right eventually.

It would be great if someone could get it first or second time without any clues and without you telling them if their guess was close or in the same category or whatever.

I'm actually more interested in what Space Cadet saw because of the details they gave without even being given any clues.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Here is a link Ryan, enjoy! Sorry I was mispelling it.

www.gotpsi.org...

These websites don't work! Its just pure luck as the cards and pictures are brought up! If you want to do a real psychic test you want to get yourself a mate and a blank canvas then get someone to draw something increadibly random, like a fish being taken from a goldfish bowl on top of the pyramids or something! Then guess

[edit on 5-6-2008 by Ryan Lloyd]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
A coin, a silver coin

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join