It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
You are holding a picture, or you are staring at a picture so hard that I cannot 'see' what is in your hand for lack of concentration on the item.

I got that too, how weird !

nice, we're all insane !!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
One more thing...

It's made out of crystal.

first i'd like to say that this test had already been compremised.

this test should have already stopped as soon as you gave people clues.

all your doing is ruining your own test.

i would request a moderator close this thread for the reasons above.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This test is flawed in that in order for somebody to read your mind they would have to do it at the exact time that you were thinking it. i don't think you would be able to hold the thought of the object through 7 pages of posts. Plus when you give hints it makes it more of a guessing game than anything.
This is entirely possible the only thing is that you would have to think/hold the object at the same time as the person was trying to figure out what it is. Same EXACT time.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
i remember when me and my friend were concentrating a number from 1-100 into another person's mind and he got the number right on the first guess. it was shocking considering he never tested telepathy before, and he said the number right when he thought of it.

can anyone guess of the number i was thinking of? XD
i wouldn't be too surprised if one of you guys guessed it

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
A plastic ladybug??

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
LOL you can't give hints! This is just entertainment and not really an experiment then. You need to let everyone envision, give answers, then reveal at the end.

Take a look at my remote viewing experiements (even these had minor issues, but as close to an 'experiment' as possible). I even posted the pics iof the mystery object in a secure server ahead of time, then revealed the object at a predetermined time.

The results were quite spooky. Several were real close, 1 or 2 were spooky eeirie right on to the object. All from remote viewing! The experiment 'target' is only given a number, the viewers then remote view this assigned 'number' related to the object. Try it, it convinced me that there is something to the validity of remote viewing!

cheers!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

yes and i tink its a must for what i cant do in the middle of not going into what it was that the team had a to skip to compete one last trade that was wished for.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd

Ryan, I don't do the cards, I only do the ones where you name the picture before it is shown, and I find it to be a great excersise in controlling , to some extent, the ability to 'see' things that are not clearly in front of me.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KanehBosm

I think you were picking up on the same thing I did. Read back.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I also think you gave to many clues
(you shouldnt of given any)

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Nice blue lighter Jamie83. Hasn't your daughter nagged you about quitting smoking already? The fan in the window just don't cut it!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a baseball.............or a snow globe
my best guess

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
hey, bismarcksea or space cadet or ryan or whoever is pretty accurate

Can you guess my Name? or initials? or just the first or middle or last?

or what i look like? or what i do?

LOL anything? like what room i am in and what place i am at? or what color the walls or building is?

that would be
sveet.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
is it s coin?
sorry for 1 liner.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The first thing that popped into my head was a watch

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
First image that came to my mind was of a screw.
Strange guess...

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
A yellow pencil in your left hand. maybe a green eraser? Setting on your middle finger. Fairly sharp and long but old as can tell by the dried out eraser.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
the thing you are holding is indeed an envelope

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I only read the 2 first posts, in case the OP already gave the answer.

After reading the whole post imagined an eraser, but I recall imagining a glass transparent cup when I first read the title.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Don't you think the astonishing psychic process is undermined somewhat by giving clues as to what it was you were holding?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join