It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Psychic Experiment

page: 6
2
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I don't know what it was you were holding, though I believe it is or was once alive.




posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea
 


ur holding apple



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass
 


Fun is useful for having fun, but it's not useful for learning anything, unless it's coupled with something someone can actually learn from. Which this isn't. It's nothing but a parlour trick. A pretty pointless one, at that.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83
 


Is it a small round ball or ping pong ball or something like that?



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
i guess u r holding an apple



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
A rod like object 2 1/2 to 3 inches long



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
your holding a spoon.

well thats the first thing in my head , and it stays there if i concentrate.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Funny you decided to try this Jamie. For a while I've wanted to get my hands on some Zener cards just to give it a try.

I've been to several clarvoyents and have been told I have the ability - I just need to work with it. I've actually made predictions but didn't realize what the visions were until AFTER the situation happened. Think about it - we only use 10% of our gray matter. Who knows what we could do if we could tap into the other 90%.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot
Funny you decided to try this Jamie. For a while I've wanted to get my hands on some Zener cards just to give it a try.

I've been to several clarvoyents and have been told I have the ability - I just need to work with it. I've actually made predictions but didn't realize what the visions were until AFTER the situation happened. Think about it - we only use 10% of our gray matter. Who knows what we could do if we could tap into the other 90%.


yeah! I think that when someone finds out how to use the other 90% the human race will either make or break this universe. Meaning if we use it for the right reasons... Who knows maybe someone has already mastered how to use the brain



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd
 
Well I can guaranty no one on this planet has. There are a few I wonder if they even use 5%.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a bottle with some kind of liquid in it,soda maybe



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone Star Patriot
reply to post by Ryan Lloyd
 
Well I can guaranty no one on this planet has. There are a few I wonder if they even use 5%.



haha i get you! But trust me there are people who can use more than 10%.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
its a small framed picture of daughter and/or loved ones.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I love playing twenty questions. How could you giving hints through language convey any psychic ability? As far as brain matter use, so many people just spout what they hear not what they learn. You use your entire brain. The strength and size of your neural pathways is constantly changing with use of the six senses. Some people have more complex neural pathways than others in certain areas of their brain cortex. If you rely on other senses other than your dna recievers/transmitters you distract from the truth.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by daemonicsoul]



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by roxaz
guys, dont you think that such an experiment is total nonsense? man who is trying to broadcast his thoughts is inexperienced. how are you going to broadcast your thoughts to ppl that you havent even seen in your life?


I think it would be naive and presumptuous to declare any type of formal understanding of this type of process. There's no reason people need to know each other, or have a special bond when you're talking about a phenomenon that's inexplicable to begin with.



you are talking about telepathy as about mobile phone service. i suggest you to do some research on this.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erastis07
is it an orange???? or a fruit of some sort.
Winner although it was a plastic lemon.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hmmm... You're holding something in your hand, and not sending thoughts or anything else out. There. That's the truth of it.



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83
 



It's a Family Guy doll



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
it's a family guy doll



posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea
 


Ace of Spaces was what I thought exactly, one second before I scrolled to your comment!




top topics



 
2
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join