It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Experiment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
3 micromachines a gobot and... A ritz cracker ham sandwich with the works?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
guys, dont you think that such an experiment is total nonsense? man who is trying to broadcast his thoughts is inexperienced. how are you going to broadcast your thoughts to ppl that you havent even seen in your life? if you want to try something like this better get someone very familiar to you. soul mate or mother would be best shots because of special bound existing between you. also you should be near each other because distance inexperienced users may find it difficult to broadcast thoughts trough large distances. also receiver should clear his/her mind, even meditate before this. so should you. telepathy is no joke ppl. yes, we all can do it, and no, its not walk in the park. our brain may have such capabilities but they are locked. huge effort is needed to wake up those parts of the brain. good luck ;]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
HMMMMMM...I think sunglasses yes that is what I think

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
an antena, a rod a metal object quite long

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
its a comb, thats a rare thought for me as I havnt needed one for many years !!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a potatoe is in your hand is that right ?? please tell me if it is

link   

link   

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I would have guessed a yellow bic lighter.

...looking for mine right now, along with my car keys!

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

OMG! I wish I had posted the other thing I had felt was a part of the picture, but it wasn't clear and didn't make sense, so I held back, but I was wanting to tell you I felt that there was an element of water involved, but not a lake or river or ocean, I couldn't make sense of it.

This is the exact part of the "experiment" that I was most curious about. When my daughter did this she was guessing, and the ONLY time she got it right, she "took it back" because it didn't make sense.

I'm hypothesizing that when a "true" psychic moment comes there is some other channel of perception that a person tunes into momentarily, and it's so disconnected from normal reasoning, that the person automatically holds it back like you did.

Here's another thing that I can't explain. Both times I read your posts about what you saw I got goosebumps as I was reading what you described. Weird, huh? I have no idea about the scientific explanation for spontaneous, being weirded-out goosebumps.

And you're right. My focus was more on my daughter than on what I was holding in my hand.

[edit on 5-6-2008 by jamie83]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by roxaz
guys, dont you think that such an experiment is total nonsense? man who is trying to broadcast his thoughts is inexperienced. how are you going to broadcast your thoughts to ppl that you havent even seen in your life?

I think it would be naive and presumptuous to declare any type of formal understanding of this type of process. There's no reason people need to know each other, or have a special bond when you're talking about a phenomenon that's inexplicable to begin with.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i got this strange feeling it's some sort of toy

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Its a paperclip.. This is what i see

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
An ice cream cone or a tennis ball

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
Sorry, I meant Bismarksea~ what do I have in my hand?

I see a quarter.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
im getting a yellow crumpled piece of paper

accurate?

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm thinking maybe either a hacky sack (foot bag if you want the non-brand name) or a plastic pepsi bottle.

[edit on 5/6/08 by Graber]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The first impression I had was a glass or clear like glass then maybe crystal. A heart is usually red but what I saw was clear and smooth. I then thought of an ice cube melting in your hand, which would have been an interesting target also.

You can also do a remote viewing target for people. I think this was done too fast. But, there's always time for other targets. I did this once before here with what I had seen was a photo of the ATS logo, but, apparently got it wrong. Check out remote viewing though.

The movie Suspect Zero on DVD has a comment section on remote viewing by remote viewers who had worked for government projects in the past.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There is a window behind you and you are holding your hands and have crossed your fingers. I can see that you did that in a daylight

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
some kind of rod like thing about 8-10 inches long

Oh brother, seems like a joke to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join