It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If the nephilim (genesis 6) come down and appear, like they existed in the old testament.....they are demonic and not ET's. They are Extra Dimensional..........this is what they are. they will support the Anti-Christ and blastpheme God........

reply to post by Drakiir

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This book you speak of sounds very interesting and in my opinion there is alot of truth in it, but the book is wrong about Aliens not being real, because they are very much real. Our goverment recieved their tecnology from them in exchange for being allowed to abduct our people. If you've noticed these Aliens that do the aductions are only interested in us physically, same with all these animal mutulations, they have no interest in our feelings or what we think, if they did they wouldn't be abducting people against their will now would they.. If their intentions were good towards us they would be out in the open about it not sneaking around doings abductions. The goverment is going to stage aliens invading us by using holograms and other high tec means to instill a great fear into people and thru this fear to convince people into uniting as a one world order and that's when the real hell starts. This is laying the stage for the Antichrist to appear.Through this man (antichrist) at first gets the world back in order and life seems pretty good for a short period of time and he is allowed to perform several miracles that is when he comes forward and claims to be the returning of Christ. Alot of people will be decieved by him, after all he is the greatest deciever of them all and Wolf's always come in sheeps clothing. People always seem to think of the devil as being ugly and evil looking with horns and forget that he was God's number one angel and is actually quite beautiful. That's proably where the saying beauty is only skin deep comes from. It's inside of him that is evil and ugly not the outside. According to the bible what Hitler tried to accomplish, the Antichrist does accomplish.. This is the tribulation period which will last seven years. Satan rules earth now and that is why Jesus was born to begin with and died. His suffering was the price God paid to Satan so that we could have another chance to choose to be with God if we wanted too. For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son so we could have ever lasting life. Satan wants to take just as many of us as possible before his time is up and is thrown back into the pitt, for everyone he is able to take with him is just another slap in God's face and a notch in his belt so to speak. In the bible it says WE are the only ones created in God's image, so anyone that has wondered what god looks like, he looks like us. That is why we our so special to him. He also said there will be more sightings of ufo's as the time of the Tribulation period grows near but they are not out for our good. I'm not trying to say all Aliens are bad but the ones that are doing the abductions are not in it for our well being, it's for their well being. Haven't you ever wondered why our planet is set so far away from all the others and that there could very well be a good reason for it... Some people say they don't believe in God and are aciests, well I don't believe in aciests. I think in their hearts they do believe but are actually mad at God and blame him for their problems. Even devil worshippers believe in God they just hate him is all. I don't care if someone says they don't believe that is teir right but I've never seen anyone that has been really knocked down that doesn't look up.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This book you speak of sounds very interesting and in my opinion there is alot of truth in it, but the book is wrong about Aliens not being real, because they are very much real. Our goverment recieved their tecnology from them in exchange for being allowed to abduct our people. If you've noticed these Aliens that do the aductions are only interested in us physically, same with all these animal mutulations, they have no interest in our feelings or what we think, if they did they wouldn't be abducting people against their will now would they.. If their intentions were good towards us they would be out in the open about it not sneaking around doings abductions. The goverment is going to stage aliens invading us by using holograms and other high tec means to instill a great fear into people and thru this fear to convince people into uniting as a one world order and that's when the real hell starts. This is laying the stage for the Antichrist to appear.Through this man (antichrist) at first gets the world back in order and life seems pretty good for a short period of time and he is allowed to perform several miracles that is when he comes forward and claims to be the returning of Christ. Alot of people will be decieved by him, after all he is the greatest deciever of them all and Wolf's always come in sheeps clothing. People always seem to think of the devil as being ugly and evil looking with horns and forget that he was God's number one angel and is actually quite beautiful. That's proably where the saying beauty is only skin deep comes from. It's inside of him that is evil and ugly not the outside. According to the bible what Hitler tried to accomplish, the Antichrist does accomplish.. This is the tribulation period which will last seven years. Satan rules earth now and that is why Jesus was born to begin with and died. His suffering was the price God paid to Satan so that we could have another chance to choose to be with God if we wanted too. For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son so we could have ever lasting life. Satan wants to take just as many of us as possible before his time is up and is thrown back into the pitt, for everyone he is able to take with him is just another slap in God's face and a notch in his belt so to speak. In the bible it says WE are the only ones created in God's image, so anyone that has wondered what god looks like, he looks like us. That is why we our so special to him. He also said there will be more sightings of ufo's as the time of the Tribulation period grows near but they are not out for our good. I'm not trying to say all Aliens are bad but the ones that are doing the abductions are not in it for our well being, it's for their well being. Haven't you ever wondered why our planet is set so far away from all the others and that there could very well be a good reason for it... Some people say they don't believe in God and are aciests, well I don't believe in aciests. I think in their hearts they do believe but are actually mad at God and blame him for their problems. Even devil worshippers believe in God they just hate him is all. I don't care if someone says they don't believe that is teir right but I've never seen anyone that has been really knocked down that doesn't look up.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23
Okay. I have to start this thread in hopes to get some opinions on the relationships I will make. The following thread is the reason I start this one.
UFO sightings will increase...

I have to start by saying that I am not a religious person. My family, however, is very religious. They gave me a book to read called "Politics, Prophecy, and the Supernatural: The Coming Great Deception and the Luciferian Endgame" by L.A. Marzulli Mr. Marzulli is a worship pastor I believe in California.
In his book, he states that UFOs and ETs are part of the "Great Deception" that is the goal of Lucifer/Satan. He believes, and supports them through bible scripture, that the plan of Lucifer is to gain as many as possible for the great battle of Armageddon. He shows that Lucifer is using the illusions of UFO and ET sightings to reel people into his army. According to him, when people believe that there are aliens, they will be so far from God, that they will be easy to take into Satan's army. Marzulli also states that through alien sightings, this is the easiest way to persuade people that others besides umans, exist. It is said that if God created alien life, wouldn't he allow there to be solid evidence and no speculation of it's existence? This is why some believe UFO and alien existence is part of Satan's "Great Deception".
L.A. also states that there will be an increase in "sightings" in this period from 2008-2012. He says that through the new technology of holographic imaging, and mass information outlets such as the internet and satellite television, there is no better way to convince most of the world that "aliens" are the ones that have been running the world and not God. There is no better or faster way to reach so many people than through these aforementioned means. This digital age has been a build up by Lucifer to reach the masses at once according to the book. He portrays the following scenario in the book: Imagine waking one morning and turning on the television and seeing alien spaceships hovering over the middle east. You change the channel and see them on the news hovering over nations worldwide. This, he says, is when you will know the end times are here. So many people seeing what is happening in real time, as Marzulli states, will make most men faint in that they know the true horrors that are about to be unleashed unto man. What better plan could there be for Satan to gather so many on his side? This according to the author, will be the beginning of Satan's predetermined reign on Earth.
Sorry for bringing the religion aspect, but I have not seen much by way of this belief on ATS and I would like to get both believers of alien existence and religious advocates take on this claim by Marzulli.
Throughout his book, he connects many current political issues and supernatural occurrences, such as Mothman, to the end times and Lucifer's plan.
I have to admit, that a lot of the book makes since. Even when he uses scripture to explain what he thinks. I know the bible is extremely open for interpretation, but he logically makes since. I was force fed religion and the bible as a kid unable to question anything. Now that I think for myself, I have to add that this book is a great, non-preaching, explanation of some of the questions I have wondered about the Bible/UFO relationship.

I like how you have the American Flag backwards *not*, anyway - all I see is you saying aliens is the great illusion of mankiind. You are not the future, we know nothing about aliens let alone to talk about them, or what they look like , you have to remember it's just experiances of "alien abductions" that people have, their own personal experiances, not yours. You can't take them for real, except a probability it could occur.

BTW - You cant believe what other people believe. It can decieve or/trap you

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
BTW to say that about the Supernatural is to say - God does not exist. Because God is a Supernatural that manifested everything into being. Imaginations can spin wild.

And to say Lucifer is real, you give that spirit what it wants, FEAR, just like your message.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This is your idea that God does not exist. In the same assertion I know God Does exist as does Jesus Christ. Evolution is impossible and is almost in the same category of marvel comics. The notion of ETs in UFO's is equally impossible given the factors we know that are required for life to exist. The ET"s,in UFO's, are actually Extra Dimensional.....demonic in origin. Now, this is the truth.

reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It is a false belief to believe the ETs are part of some universal stage of "end times" events.

GOD IS ALL POWERFUL! God the creator is creator to all beings.

The Universe is under the control of Our Father.

You're setting yourself up for falure for it will mostlikely be that "Jesus" returns with the "heavenly angels" otherwise known as ET.

It isn't the Heavenly Angels, it is the fallen angels that are evil. Fallen to the ground. Here. Earth, and other planets. But they have no rights over the universe.

To believe this lie that the "ET" are evil is to believe in a imputent God.

You with finger outstreched pointing stating "evil there" are more evil then that which you point at.

VERY, VERY, VERY well said...And, that is EXACTLY the way I feel! I believe that in time, the proof of Alien cultures will only STRENGTHEN our spirituality as a whole. Of course, fundamentalism will fall apart, but the knowledge of GOD will be further realized!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdaddy7ftr

Originally posted by Incarnated
It is a false belief to believe the ETs are part of some universal stage of "end times" events.

GOD IS ALL POWERFUL! God the creator is creator to all beings.

The Universe is under the control of Our Father.

You're setting yourself up for falure for it will mostlikely be that "Jesus" returns with the "heavenly angels" otherwise known as ET.

It isn't the Heavenly Angels, it is the fallen angels that are evil. Fallen to the ground. Here. Earth, and other planets. But they have no rights over the universe.

To believe this lie that the "ET" are evil is to believe in a imputent God.

You with finger outstreched pointing stating "evil there" are more evil then that which you point at.

VERY, VERY, VERY well said...And, that is EXACTLY the way I feel! I believe that in time, the proof of Alien cultures will only STRENGTHEN our spirituality as a whole. Of course, fundamentalism will fall apart, but the knowledge of GOD will be further realized!

Very well said? You had better consider the source believes that he himself is an incarnated angel , the archangel Michael no less.

Which tells me he is deceived, and is probably being used to deceive others by pandering the story that evil does not exist. Having had discussions with him I know he teaches that evil does not exist. Evil forces and entities do exist and their game is deception.

Fallen Angle does not mean earth bound. It means fallen from grace. They are very powerful and dangerous entities. They are not demons, demons have no bodies but seek to posses others.

My opinion is if it is Jesus coming with his angels it will easy to tell because I will be flying up to meet him in the sky. (1 thes) If it is a super race of ETs coming to "save humanity"... it's the Revelations account of the Beasts "signs and wonders" to deceive the very elect.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
No ET's, Jesus is just what we know him to be. The unbelieving will be deceived into thinking that the new messiah, who is the anti-christ will be the Second return of Jesus. Then, when he declares himself to be God, the Tribulations will happen......the real Jesus will come at the end of the tribulations

reply to post by Bigwhammy

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I don't know for sure. But I do know there are lot of very real UFOs flying around. The Bible tells us Fallen Angels abducted human women in Genesis 6, the alien abduction phenomenon sure seems like a repeat of it... Jesus said, "As in the days of Noah so will the coming of the son of man be" In the days of Noah fallen angels were breeding with women and having nephilim offspring. So not really "aliens" but... ETs sure - angels are not of this earth.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You should all keep in mind that the Bible could have been changed several times in history. That is why there are some chapters that are being discovered in Jerusalem, different accounts of the life of Jesus, and even more letters.
The Catholic Church (Vatican) was said to have tweaked the bible a bit around the time of the Crusades.

Basically, I can't really be sure that the bible hasn't been revised. I believe in God, but not the Bible. The bible was written by men. Maybe inspired by God, but could have been changed. Even then the Bible can be viewed in different ways, each usually leading toward Eternal Life, or Eternal Pain.

In my opinion the bible doesn't really say why were alive, whats our purpose.
In some religions it says live your life accordingly and you will inherit everlasting life in heaven. Okay, but what do we do with all that time? Then it says that if we lead a sinful life then we burn in hell. So what was the point of being created? I mean if God could do anything, then couldn't he just look into the future and see where were gonna end up in anyway?

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ then you must believe in the Bible. God says that it is the word, and this would be the Geneva or KJV of the Bible and no others. This one is the true word of God. It was written by the hand of man, eyewitnesses for the most part, and all between 50-80 AD at the latest. It was written by the hand of man but by the inspiration of God. It is his gift to us to tell us about his word and to also serve as a Love letter from him to us.

reply to post by Trams

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
This is your idea that God does not exist. In the same assertion I know God Does exist as does Jesus Christ. Evolution is impossible and is almost in the same category of marvel comics. The notion of ETs in UFO's is equally impossible given the factors we know that are required for life to exist. The ET"s,in UFO's, are actually Extra Dimensional.....demonic in origin. Now, this is the truth.

reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

Ok, now that's a misguided view. Extra Terrestrials are not demonic. A demon is a malevolent being whose purpose is to decieve and stupify, feeding off of your grief and misery, to coax you into a sense of false security by trusting in it and then leading you down a path of no return.

I suppose if you were a naive person, who normally plays little mind games with people to win over friendships, then yes, an alien would present itself as a demon because you as a person would have little respect for alien, and there would be no established boundaries of reason. When you see a stray dog run around, the best thing to do is put a collar around its neck and chain it to a post. An alien would probe your mind like putty in its hands, and turn you into a vegetable.

An intelligent person however, would be capable of exchanging thoughts and ideas in a civil manner, and perhaps reach an agreement as to how you would handle the responsibility of bearing the knowledge that it has to offer.

Society protects the stupid and allows them to infringe upon others with relative impunity. Aliens are about affirmative action, if you can't keep control, they'll take over for you. This is not demonic, this is a force you either respect, or you get played like a puppet; like a pandora's box that is best kept closed, unless you have a specific purpose to deal with them.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm so tired of the BLAIM SATAN GAME.

You are the ones who are DECEIVED! not be the devil but by your own god, the god who's name is Jehova.

www.luciferianliberationfront.org...
www.joyofsatan.com...

Wake up...Satan was always your friend, he s pro-human.

God is a selfish entity and does not have our best interest in mind, he is as self-serving as his son was.

Satan is one of the true annunaki decended from the nephilim, the true creators and perhaps some of the wisest entities in this world, God and Satan are in fact brothers.

I will leave those websites above for you to study and make up your own mind.

I'm sick of this fear-mongering crap!!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have to tell you that due to years of research, studies, soul searching, etc....ling in the middle east for four years, Kosovo for five, and the Congo for one, mostly government contracts and one international organization, for anti-terrorism or security I have had many opportunities to see the action in real life and to link it with what is the true conspiracy and who is behind it. What I wrote I stand by and will affirm its truth. The Aliens, UFO's for example, as is Global warming are among others the grandest of hoax's. The peak oil, overpopulation, HIV caused by Monkey's, many more are the biggest lies that would shame the worse liar on the face of the Earth. The Aliens that they speak of are demonic in nature and you can research them as the Nephilim. The notion is covered in the KJV of the Bible the only book that spells the truth. The New World Order is covered, the Luciferian evil that has its roots in the system, although not a popular or politically correct version, is the actual truth. No Aliens exist......they are in fact....demonic in nature, having structure and organization in every Continent. The final clash is coming soon, WWIII is part of this agenda.

reply to post by Kinesis

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Lucifer was a beautiful and powerful angel in the eons before the universe was formed. God made Lucifer and all the other angels. Long story short, Lucifer got pride, and thought himself as powerful as God and wanted to control. Big mistake. God had Michael, the Arch Angel to kick him out of Heaven with all the rest and made him prince of the air. You can't beat the one that made you. Satan came from the name Lucifer. He is a deceiver, evil and repulsive. He knows that his time is drawing short and has in fact been the genesis and roots for all our wars working through the Illuminati famlies for generations and even before the Iluminati to the beginnings as the Synagogue of Satan before. He is bent on wars to be a fire sale on souls to damn and take as many as he can to Hell before God sends him to the lake of Fire. He is lying to humans using Mammon to lead them away with promises of riches and power until the day comes and then to those that conjure him and his demons into this world, they will all burn in the lake of fire. Imagine, Those that blaspheme his holy name will be banished into a lake of fire hotter than one can imagine. The only relief that the reconstitued soul and body will have is when one breaks the surface to get air and then back into the lake.....this for an eternity. after Satan is destroyed in the final battle and after the 1,000 years reign with will be the final days for Satan.

Get used to these responses, I wouldn't get so tired so soon of these types.....as they won't be silenced.

reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I agree, It is funny how people are seeing a UFO during the night and when they take a picture of it the thing looks like an evil entity shaped like a serpent of dragon when they saw what they thought was a craft shaped like a triangle.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
thanks for the support. Its getting harder and harder finding those that really know the truth of about what is going on. Relative to the UFO subject there is a lot more going on than people realize. The UFO hoax is only one of many that have been orchestrated [ie., Peak Oil, global warming, overpopulation etc....] for one purpose, reference preparing the way for the NWO, download or purchase the book, "The Iron Mountain Report" by Leonard C. Lewin. It was not a hoax as the government tried to claim. All of the issues have been implemented. Writing from the book itself, credibility lies at the heart of the problem of developing a political substitute for war. The space race proposals were suited as economic substitutes for war, fall short. [note: substitutes meaning in addition to war and later when war is abolished by the NWO, when a communist, luciferian order is established]. The most ambitious and unrealistic space project cannot by itself generate a credible external menace. Such a menace would offer the "last best hope of peace" by uniting mankind against the danger of destruction by "creatures" from other planets or outer space. EXPERIMENTS HAVE BEEN PROPOSED TO TEST THE CREDIBILITY OF AN OUT OF OUR WORLD INVASION THREAT; IT IS POSSIBLE THAT A FEW OF THE MORE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN "FLYING SAUCER" INCIDENTS OF RECENT YEARS WERE IN FACT EARLY EXPERIMENTS OF THIS KIND. [PAGE 80-81 OF THE IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT]. While doing my research I discovered that the "War of the Worlds broadcast in 1938 by Orsen Wells, was funded by the Rockefeller Foundation through the Princeton University. It was designed by a playwrite and its purpose was to function as a study in psychological warfare experiment to determine how much influence the media of the day had on the public. Now you know the rest of the story. Many of the movies and TV shows are designed by the NWO investors through Hollywood for specific movies and shows, long story short. Reference the "Independence Day"......it was no coincidence for the story line.

www.youtube.com...

The big lie will be a part of a massive hoax that will lead people to believe the UFO menace is real..........

reply to post by Sky watcher

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
UFOs are no hoax. Human science can't come anywhere close to reproducing what these craft are known to do.

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They are a hoax, However, the technology initially came from the Nazi's, discovered after 1945. Tesla, Serbian is the owner of the electric light, stolen by JP Morgan, and Edison taking credit for its innovation. It was a scam and rip off. Tesla was an unsung hero, and never got the true credit. Nazi Germany obtained many of Tesla's inventions.

Now the real part of the UFO hoax is that the "Aliens" are not from outer space, but they are from the dimension called Hell.

www.tldm.org...

www.bibleufo.com...

web.archive.org...

www.ufodigest.com...

www.newswithviews.com...

reply to post by chromatico

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join