It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Okay. I have to start this thread in hopes to get some opinions on the relationships I will make. The following thread is the reason I start this one.
UFO sightings will increase...

I have to start by saying that I am not a religious person. My family, however, is very religious. They gave me a book to read called "Politics, Prophecy, and the Supernatural: The Coming Great Deception and the Luciferian Endgame" by L.A. Marzulli Mr. Marzulli is a worship pastor I believe in California.
In his book, he states that UFOs and ETs are part of the "Great Deception" that is the goal of Lucifer/Satan. He believes, and supports them through bible scripture, that the plan of Lucifer is to gain as many as possible for the great battle of Armageddon. He shows that Lucifer is using the illusions of UFO and ET sightings to reel people into his army. According to him, when people believe that there are aliens, they will be so far from God, that they will be easy to take into Satan's army. Marzulli also states that through alien sightings, this is the easiest way to persuade people that others besides umans, exist. It is said that if God created alien life, wouldn't he allow there to be solid evidence and no speculation of it's existence? This is why some believe UFO and alien existence is part of Satan's "Great Deception".
L.A. also states that there will be an increase in "sightings" in this period from 2008-2012. He says that through the new technology of holographic imaging, and mass information outlets such as the internet and satellite television, there is no better way to convince most of the world that "aliens" are the ones that have been running the world and not God. There is no better or faster way to reach so many people than through these aforementioned means. This digital age has been a build up by Lucifer to reach the masses at once according to the book. He portrays the following scenario in the book: Imagine waking one morning and turning on the television and seeing alien spaceships hovering over the middle east. You change the channel and see them on the news hovering over nations worldwide. This, he says, is when you will know the end times are here. So many people seeing what is happening in real time, as Marzulli states, will make most men faint in that they know the true horrors that are about to be unleashed unto man. What better plan could there be for Satan to gather so many on his side? This according to the author, will be the beginning of Satan's predetermined reign on Earth.
Sorry for bringing the religion aspect, but I have not seen much by way of this belief on ATS and I would like to get both believers of alien existence and religious advocates take on this claim by Marzulli.
Throughout his book, he connects many current political issues and supernatural occurrences, such as Mothman, to the end times and Lucifer's plan.
I have to admit, that a lot of the book makes since. Even when he uses scripture to explain what he thinks. I know the bible is extremely open for interpretation, but he logically makes since. I was force fed religion and the bible as a kid unable to question anything. Now that I think for myself, I have to add that this book is a great, non-preaching, explanation of some of the questions I have wondered about the Bible/UFO relationship.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It is a false belief to believe the ETs are part of some universal stage of "end times" events.

GOD IS ALL POWERFUL! God the creator is creator to all beings.

The Universe is under the control of Our Father.

You're setting yourself up for falure for it will mostlikely be that "Jesus" returns with the "heavenly angels" otherwise known as ET.

It isn't the Heavenly Angels, it is the fallen angels that are evil. Fallen to the ground. Here. Earth, and other planets. But they have no rights over the universe.

To believe this lie that the "ET" are evil is to believe in a imputent God.

You with finger outstreched pointing stating "evil there" are more evil then that which you point at.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I have felt the same thing. That Satan is behind "aliens" and things like that. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

To believe this lie that the "ET" are evil is to believe in a imputent God.
You with finger outstreched pointing stating "evil there" are more evil then that which you point at.

Whoa!!! Let's slow down. First of all, your last statement makes no since at all. I did not say that I believed this theory. I merely said that it makes since. And, for your information, Marzulli also covers the topic of fallen angels in his book. He says exactly what you say, they are evil. The Nephilim. And by the way, what you state is your belief, not everyone's. After your post, I still do not get whether you believe in UFOs or not. Where did I say that Heavenly angels are evil and where do you get that heavenly angels are extraterrestrials?
Blueracer, do you get what incarnated said or am I the only one missing it?

[edit on 1/19/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The great deception...one of my favorite topics.

Why would God try to deceive us?

It never made any sense to me.

ET's are not mentioned in the Bible.

I wonder why?

Many questions....few answers.

Could it be that this issue is what is holding up Disclosure.

Do they disclose ET or Apocalypse?

We report...you decide...sorry Toon

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I believe that good and evil are everywhere,even throughout the universe.I really don't see all aliens being evil,or creations of satan.I believe there is a almighty creator,and I don't think that humans are the only lifeforms in the entire universe.

I have a friend that believes that aliens and ufos are the work of the devil.I really don't think that is true.Some of them may have bad intentions when it comes to us humans but not all of them.All this is entirely my opinion of course.

I work at a pizza shop and there is a pastor who comes in to eat lunch almost every day.I want so much to ask him what he thinks of E.t.s and ufos,but I don't want to feel like an idiot.I think I will try to ask him about it the next time I see him.Just out of curiosity.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by murnut

Why would God try to deceive us?

It is not God deceiving us but Satan. That is what the author states.

We report...you decide...sorry Toon

What does that mean?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

I think what your friend is saying is that aliens aren't evil. Just that they are not real. But demons are real.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

I believe that good and evil are everywhere,even throughout the universe.I really don't see all aliens being evil,or creations of satan

I am not saying that aliens are good or evil. What the author believes is that they do not physically exist. They are a deception in our minds that is created by Lucifer. That is his whole point. If you believe and trust in God, then the deception cannot take over your mind, Satan loses. The existence only exists in our minds not a physical level. That is why he believes there is no and never will be disclosure on their existence until it is too late....when the end times begin.

Oh yeah, you should ask the preacher. If he is genuine, he will answer any question you ask. If not, then you know he is full of hot air.

[edit on 1/19/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

great post palehorse 23,

sounds like a really good book, might have to buy it.

this theory should be taken seriously imho ,

sometimes the easiest answer is the correct one and to me this fits the story like a glove

some people on here are gonna try to convince you that aliens are friendly

there is way more evidence to show that these alien entities are demonic

i also believe that the greys are real aliens that are working for this agenda of satan/lucifer. sort of like subcontractors to help him with the end times delusion

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thank you easy. Hopefully I can get some opinions of true alien believers to get their take on a religious theory behind the debate. As I stated, not a religious man, but this theory fits somehow. When I first read the book, I was unsure if I would finish it, but as I read, I realized that no "Preacher" in my life had ever even attempted to touch the issue of alien existence. I just find his beliefs and explanations fascinating. I would recommend it. Pretty cheap on amazon.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

just so you know... there are people on here that ..when you bring the religious aspect in ....they get totally defensive or offensive. so be prepared for that

there are some videos on you tube about this subject....

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - UFO's The Hidden Truth : # 4 Biblical Insights About E.T.s

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Good and evil are total human constructs and have no actual defintion at all...

I don't need the intercession of some supernatural body to work out being decent to people and not setting out to harm the world we live in, by being a careless selfish idiot is probably, if nothing else simply the logical thing to do, if we want to survive..

Most of, what we actually call evil, is nothing more than stupidity and selfishness.

Their is only onething that actually runs contray to this universe. Stagnation...

The Universe simply doesn't allow it. Since the very dawn of our universe stars have been created and died in huge explosions or quiet entropies. We were born from , what we call the *violence* of te big bang. As i type this galaxies are colliding wiping out vast amounts of stars to be reborn as something else. It's still just exactly the same matter just rearranged in another form.

At some point, man, decided that destruction wasn't actually part of the natural equation, and therefore , out of our own need to feel somehow more important than nature, invented myths that we might, as a conciousness, exist forever. It is, in fact, a total and utter paradox to how this creation works.

As they use to say in Babylon 5 at funerals...

We are born from the dust of stars, to the stars, as dust, we return...

If you need somekind of reassurance there is more to it than that on a cosmic level, just read Bell's Theorem. If it's right, it explains much of what we call the paranormal...

Virtually everything we call evil is merely the result of actions by humans scared they are nothing, and will never be anything and simply slip by, anonymously through life. From Hitler to the Mafia, to the Gangs to the Scientists who develop things they know are gonig to be used for the detriment of the population as a whole it is, that fear, that drives their actions...

Personally, i bang about making music to assuage my fear, i find it far easier to sleep at night knowing the only discomfort i might have caused was to someones ears, rather than trying to sleep knowing i set in motion a plan to wipe out a whole race.

To call it evil is simply to deny that we actually are scared . Those who talk the most, about others evils, are often, perpetrating exactly the same sort of "evils" themselves. So they use the completely false concepts of good and evil...That is, they did it for Evil reasons, I am doing for Good ones. Same outcome though, whatever they say, to try and justify it.

In Michael Mann's Manhunter, the interview between Will and Lecter perfectly sums it up...it's worth watching and listening closely to it, what is said there, sums it up so succinctly.

As for the *End of times*, it's just the ramblings of a bunch of people who are scared of death and so, feel need to invent some whacked out fantasy about some being turning up at the last minite to whisk em off to the land of make believe. Where, they will spend eternity exactly as they are now as a conciousness.. Only sorry, you can't do that in this universe, it's agaisn't the laws of nature.

Let me leave you with this thought. There are undoubtedly people reading this little opinion who wouldn't be alive had the Nazis not used humans to as test subjects in their experiemnts. The drugs that were flown half way round the world to save your very life were done so off the back of Nazi research into the effects of de-pressurisation, thus allowing aircraft to exist as they do. Without that Nazi research, it would have taken much longer, we might be 10-15 years behind where we are now in many fields of science.

I donlt like the idea that maybe, in my own lifetime, i was saved by the way those people worked, but there is nothing i can do about that, save try to make my voice heard if someone tries it again.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by palehorse23

It is said that if God created alien life, wouldn't he allow there to be solid evidence and no speculation of it's existence?

If God always was and always will be, where is the solid evidence of the existence of God?

I believe that there are plenty of things that God created that you and I might not be able to gather evidence for, that does not mean that they are of the devil. Being here in this present consciousness is enough evidence for me to believe in God. I have seen strange craft, I believe in aliens. Just because one believes in aliens does not mean that they do not believe in God, so satan lost a recruit right there.

If it ever became official that humans were created by another advanced race long ago, I would still believe in God, I would just look at the other people as family.

The comment made by Marzulli was extremely ignorant and contradicting to what pastors normally say, "God works in mysterious ways," this backs up my point which is, you and I are just as, if not more evil than our star neighbors.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm not religious and I don't go to church -- but I do believe in God. I think aliens exist in their own right; just another form of life.

But, I am still not sure if it will be a good or bad outcome, that's the frustrating part.

Chaz.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No matter what subject you are discussing, mix it with religion and it will get incredibly more distorted.

To me, these ideas - that aliens are evil or are the 'heavenly angels jesus will return with' - are simply the way that religious people have to deal and make sense of the possibility of extraterrestrial life, so it's somehow compatible with their religious beliefs.

They try to 'reason' that for such thing to be possible - for intelligent extraterrestrial life to exist - it's either the work of god or the devil.

This is a very common behavior for people with delusions.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

here is a definition of good and evil..

en.wikipedia.org...
Good and evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

can you tell me what nazi drugs have to do with this subject...i really dont understand your post

i read your post three times and i dont see your point....so in ten words or less could you tell me what your point is ?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by danx

obviously you dont believe in God the creator of all things so you will be part of satans end time delusion. and of course its just my opinion

[edit on 19-1-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by FireMoon

here is a definition of good and evil..

en.wikipedia.org...
Good and evil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

can you tell me what nazi drugs have to do with this subject...i really dont understand your post

i read your post three times and i dont see your point....so in ten words or less could you tell me what your point is ?

In ten words then..

Show me proof of evil i can measure and quantify experimentally

Ok thats 11 i lied, i am obviously evil...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I concur. The point of the thread was to see how people feel of the belief that aliens are part of a deception of satan. Not that aliens themselves are good or evil. According to the author, if aliens are a deception, they can no way be physically good or evil, causse they are only a tool of mind deception. He is saying that what people perceive in the sky is merely created in their mind and not actually there. He is saying, IMO, for example, if you thought you saw something you could actually touch, you couldn't actually touch it because it isn't real. That is another point. Why has no craft crashed? Besides "The Roswell Incident". Wouldn't there be more evidence or are they soooo sophisticated that alien craft never crash? Sorry, just trying to get this on track and I change it myself. Anyway, if something is considered a deception, especially from Satan, then it cannot be physically tangible. At least when it comes to UFO/Aliens. That is the whole point of Marzulli's "Coming Great Deception"

reply to danx

No matter what subject you are discussing, mix it with religion and it will get incredibly more distorted.

This I totally agree with

that aliens are evil or are the 'heavenly angels jesus will return with'

According to Marzulli, aliens can't be heavenly angels because aliens are a deception of satan. So that portion of Incarnated's post is the complete opposite of Marzulli's beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join