It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I believe in alien life and in Jesus Christ so this Mazulli guy is wrong. When alien existence comes about it in no way takes ppl away from God. If anything it reinforces ppls view of him by thinking "wow, he created a vast amount of worlds and life."

This guy sounds like he is afraid of the alien subject and it seems to threaten his beliefs. I think this is why he creates this scenario. He hasn't yet opened his mind and realized that it's ok to accept both God and aliens.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I'm open to the possibility that God created other races - actually he did. In fact, all Angels are by definition extra terrestrial (not of this earth) but the evidence we see doesn't reflect good intent.

LA is responding to the evidence. Abduction, sexual manipulation, and mutilating cattle by draining their blood and coring out their sex organs is not the M.O. of a highly evolved ET race.

That behavior and the fact that the channelers and contactees are always leading people away from Jesus Christ toward new age pantheistic beliefs just further bolsters the hypothesis.

We even have Atheists like Richard Dawkins participating by promoting panspermia i.e. we are the product of highly evolved Aliens who seeded life on earth not God. (but who created the aliens Richard?) :shk:

Hollywood has everyone prepped. The New Agers are talking about our spirit brothers. The Atheists are promoting their pseudoscience. Oh yeah.

The deception is on.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I find it odd that "aliens" would be what is considered the "serpent" of the bible. To me the serpent represents deception, lies, and manipulation...not a physical being.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
I find it odd that "aliens" would be what is considered the "serpent" of the bible. To me the serpent represents deception, lies, and manipulation...not a physical being.

Now there are different classes of angelic spiritual beings and some people think the "grays" are merely biological robots of sorts.

But its a live entity in the garden, because he talks to Eve in Genesis chapter 3.

The word נָחָשׁ translated ‘serpent’ in Genesis 3 is nachash. It’s a fairly common word, and can, of course, be translated as the noun ‘snake’. Besides ‘snake’ the word can have three other meanings in the Hebrew Bible, one of which means ‘to shine.’ The Hebrew word for ‘shining brass’ is related.

In Genesis 3 nachash can just as well be understood as a substantive participle rather than a noun, thus it can be rendered “The Shining One,”

Which fits into the Lucifer "O Day Star" idea. And the passages in Isaiah 14 and Ezekiel 28 that refer to him as well are not about a snake but a bejeweled light bearer who is attractive. A lot like what the New Agers talk about as their evolved spirit brothers!

"You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, sardius, topaz, and diamond, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, emerald, and carbuncle; and crafted in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. You were an anointed guardian cherub. I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; in the midst of the stones of fire you walked. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created, till unrighteousness was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and I destroyed you, O guardian cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you." (Eze 28:13-17)

"“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit." (Is 14:12-15)

The classic talking snake thing is probably not what the Hebrew Bible is really getting at with Nachash.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by murnut

ET's are not mentioned in the Bible.

I wonder why?

Maybe you do not understand the words that are used to describe them. In the bible they are called cherubim and seraphim; sometimes they are even referred to as "strangers".

Angels are aliens.

Before we had written words, there was art. The existence of these beings have been depicted since the earliest of recorded time.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I haven't read the book but I know what your saying is very correct in my opinion.

I been researching UFO's and aliens since I was a kid and I believe now that is exactly whats happening, the UFO Alien thing was to deflect people from the truth, I realized something was wrong when I saw Rockefeller funded the UFO Disclosure project event.
Angels use UFO's

The elite will be basically trying to beat God and Angels.
Nasa was made for the elites to get the hell off the planet before something hits the fan and monitor UFO/Angel traffic.
Think about all these years NASA been around with all that money and all we seen is a few crappy pictures of stars?

The bible is closer to the truth than all the crap they been feeding us.

Also 2 of the top UFO researches of the past 20 years have now come to the conclusion of this very same thing.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by buds84]

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I had a friend down here in Texas, he came over to my house one night with his wife and we had a good time. No drinking no drugs. The next morning he was in jail, accused of surgically taking his wife apart and taking her lungs and heart out and never to be found. I spoke to him after everything settled and he was given life in prison. He said that a light came down from the sky that night and took both him and his wife and that these things did experiments on him. But for some reason they really hated his wife and took her apart. The detectives never found her blood on him or in his car. They could not explain that her body was cut so clean with precision that no knife that he had could ever do. I believe him when he tells me this and I also think that they are evil and they want nothing good for us. Why so much secrecy? Come out with it and tell us your here.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Seems relevant to this discussion - deoxy.org...

"... I was "told" that this new material was being presented to me because I was dying and therefore "safe" to receive these revelations. These were the secrets reserved for the dying and the dead, I was informed.

I could only very dimly perceive the givers of these thoughts: giant reptilian creatures reposing sluggishly at the lowermost depths of the back of my brain, where it met the top of the spinal column. I could only vaguely see them in what seemed to be gloomy, dark depths. Then they projected a visual scene in front of me.

First they showed me the planet Earth as it was eons ago, before there was any life on it. I saw an ocean, barren land, and a bright blue sky. Then black specks dropped from the sky by the hundreds and landed in front of me on the barren landscape. I could see that the "specks" were actually large, shiny, black creatures with stubby pterodactyl-like wings and huge whale-like bodies. Their heads were not visible to me. They flopped down, utterly exhausted from their trip, resting for eons.

They explained to me in a kind of thought language that they were fleeing from something out in space. They had come to the planet Earth to escape their enemy. The creatures then showed me how they had created life on the planet in order to hide within the multitudinous forms and thus disguise their presence. Before me, the magnificence of plant and animal creation and speciation—hundreds of millions of years of activity—took place on a scale and with a vividness impossible to describe. I learned that the dragon-like creatures were thus inside of all forms of life, including man. They were the true masters of humanity and the entire planet, they told me. We humans were but the receptacles and servants of these creatures. For this reason they could speak to me from within myself..

I immediately decided to share this knowledge...The couple at the mission, Bob and Millie, were a cut above the average evangelists sent from the United States: hospitable, humorous, and compassionate. I told them my story. When I described the reptile with water gushing out of his mouth, they exchanged glances, reached for their Bible, and read to me the following line from Chapter 12 in the Book of Revelation:

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood...

They explained to me that the word "serpent" was synonymous in the Bible with the words "dragon" and "Satan." I went on with my narrative.

**When I came to the part about the dragon-like creatures fleeing an enemy somewhere beyond the Earth and landing here to hide from their pursuers, Bob and Millie became excited and again read me more from the same passage in the Book of Revelation:**

And there was a war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels. And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels with him.

I listened with surprise and wonder. The missionaries, in turn, seemed to be awed by the fact that an atheistic anthropologist, by taking the drink of the "witch doctors," could apparently have revealed to him some of the same holy material in the Book of Revelation."

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Aliens are real .>reverse engineering yields technology we use daily .
Aliens are the good guys . Abductions are satan's deception to poison
your minds against benevolent ET's . satan and his horde are real ,
and they are behind all crime . They have even interfered with the Bible .
The great deception occurs when Jesus is shown to be an alien ,and wrongly accused and convicted for our crimes . satan pretends to be
an angel of light[really a speed chemist] , but everytime he takes an overseas holiday , the trail of body parts washing up along the coast[canada] etc., is never attributed to him.
Jesus will run out of patience , and will cast him and his horde[vast] into
a lake of fire[read supernova].Jesus will first remove a remnant of truly
faithful to safety[144,000 and immediate kin]

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

Flagged but could not star as you are now banned...........interesting, ATS banning you.

Now, I have been "agnostic" for 50 of my 59 years (the year I was orphaned and went from a blessed and serene childhood into a nightmare of abuse that lasted for 11 years).

I have read 2-1/2 of Marzulli's books.

So, In my humble opinion, unless people commenting have done some serious research on this topic do not reply back to me with witty, sarcastic and trolling remarks. I will simply, in being polite and not waste my time and energy argue with you.

This reply is again to simply bring more sources of reference to people out there interested in this subject. I do not claim to believe everything Mr. Marzulli presents but his views are never the less very interesting exploration.

The two and a half books I've read are: Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural, The Cosmic Chess Match and now Nephilim 01 - The Truth is here. The last book is "fictional" and first of three of the Nephilim trilogy. Very interesting books thus far. Publisher is: Spiral of Life Publishing House.

Explains a lot, to me anyway, of what the heck is possibly going on all over the planet as far as people getting more and more mentally unstable as a whole.

I decided to read these books after watching the video below:

And the decision to watch this video came after seeing Madonna's half time ritual (sorry folks, it wasn't just a simple "show", again in my own opinion and my reasoning was based on studying the occult for a number of years. I am not going to get into.

Description of 2 hours & 20 minutes video:

Uploaded by SaveThePerishing on Feb 7, 2012

"Researcher L.A.Marzulli discusses how a recent string of events validates notions of a coming great deception, as foretold in ancient prophecies. He cited the Myanmar cyclone, the Chinese earthquake, and other natural disasters, along with the Middle East tensions as being indicators that we're living in the time prophesied by Ezekiel, and in the Book of Revelation.

Natural disasters are up more than 400% in the last two decades, he noted. Book of Revelation writes about a one-world government and religion, as well as the mark of the beast. Marzulli suggested that a terrorist attack involving suitcase nukes might be used as a pretext for people to get micro-chipped for alleged security reasons (the chip would be the mark that is prophesied).

He believes that a war in the Middle East will be a supernatural trigger, leading to the appearance of huge spaceships (1-3 miles wide) in the skies. The ETs (who are actually fallen angels) will claim to be the progenitors of humankind and religion-- but this is the great Luciferian deception, designed to get everyone united in a one-world govt./religion, he detailed."

While these ideas may sound hard to believe, I encountered them while I was in the occult from different sources.

Now, watch Marilyn Manson, Lady Gaga, Madonna and consider the movies coming out of Hollywood. The distraction, dumbing down and disunification of people in general coupled with the powder keg in the Middle East that could erupt at any moment.

If you know or knew any archeologists (as we did), they must get a government permit to "dig" and that country sends "officials" to over see each dig, particularly in the Middle East.

Many of the artifacts found in the Middle East and Africa are absolutely confiscated and not shown nor publicized to the common man.

Why?

That's a good question and a possible conspiracy.

It's been said by several archeologists that huge humanoid skeletons have been found but, particularly, American officials have "taken charge" or confiscated and concealed these from the public for reasons unknown.

The truth is out there.

The truth is also within our hearts.

Very good opening thread.

Again, wonder why you were banned, would have liked to give you a star.

As far as civil discussion, I will not argue with anyone that is rude, witty, sarcastic or immature.

If you have read at least the two first mentioned books and watched the 2 hour and 20 minute video and explored Marzulli's sources, than I simply will not reply and try to "defend" my position that something strange is indeed going on.

Personally, I am open to new ideas and am not committed to any one idea being the absolute correct one yet. But the more civil and polite information we all bring to this discussion, the better.

Again, this reply is coming from both a Pagan, agnostic now leaning towards Christianity.

I personally do not like getting into religious discussions because I am a spiritual person vs a religious one, but with the deaths of so many "stars" at such a young age and with my compiling a Excel Spreadsheet of birth and death dates along with moon phases and Satanic Holidays, one begins to get a feeling that something unusual is now going on globally.

The video below is also long but interesting in light of all the many untimely deaths occurring to people who have the best access to good medical care as well as how insane & jaded our "entertainment" has become.

Description of above video:

Uploaded by redbonesmkia on Jun 21, 2011

Hollywood Unmasked Talk About Eye Opening..Kids ask your parent to screen before watching this. Due to the fact that this is an expose it shows some very wicked stuff that has been feed to the masses for years on screen.

I've noted that ATS in particular is getting more restrictive as far as what type of information is being allowed to be viewed.

More nonsense (to me) is permitted while some of the really interesting and deeper discussions are being deleted, and people who initiate meaningful dialogue are being banned.

Yes I can see banning someone for trolling, but many sarcastic, witty and trolling comments seem to be allowed while again, some of the topics particularly with "the alien/abduction" phenomena are allowed to be trolled, which to my mind is not being fair.

And many topics of importance now are either closed out quickly or discredited which is a subtle way powerful people have of distracting and controlling the thoughts of the general population.

Safe journey.

edit on 9-5-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lemon_tree

Be very careful in "channeling"...............I could walk up to you and say, "Hi my name is Mary when my name is really Alice".

If the communication is audible (out loud, verbal and visible) then it is possibly truth.

Beware of whisperings or "telepathic" messages.

Do not mean this disrespectfully, only as perhaps one might wish to question the validity of a source that is channeled.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Noticed this thread is from 2008- noone can predict when the ish will hit the fan!

<< 12  13  14   >>

join