It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT - U.S. President JOE BIDEN Examined and Found NOT OF SOUND MIND.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Saturday, March 16, 2024

Due to troves of highly classified National Security documents being found in locations frequented by Joe Biden over the past 20 years, the U.S. Attorney General took the unprecedented step of asking a Special Counsel-Investigator to find out if the man who is now his boss (President Joe Biden), was intentionally stealing and keeping these documents.

During his 2023 probe, Special Counsel-Investigator Robert K. Hur determined that Senator/VP Joe Biden was indeed signing-out these Confidential, Secret, Top Secret documents, with no intention of returning them. (aka: "Stealing them")

But perhaps MOST STARTLING, is how the investigation uncovered how bad Joe Biden's mind/memory have become. Some examples...

Over the course of the 5 hour interview, President Biden repeatedly asked for help remembering certain important dates — and his lawyers frequently stepped in.

"When did I announce for President [in 2019]?," he asked.

"If it was 2013 — when did I stop being vice president?"

"In 2009, am I still vice president?"

"Trump gets elected in November of 2017?," Biden asked, before someone noted it was November 2016.

Twice, Biden struggled to find the words for "fax machine."

"You see where there's a printer and there's a–what do they call it, the machine that–?" he asked until White House counsel Ed Siskel offered up "fax machine" in both instances.
More at: www.axios.com...

With +90% of the U.S. news media owned and operated by Democrats who want to "protect" Joe Biden more than anything else this year, is there any doubt WHY this damning interview transcript has still not been discussed (or even mentioned) by the vast majority of U.S. News outlets and publications?

Due to Joe Biden NOT BEING OF SOUND MIND, the Department of Justice Investigator decided he should not be put on trial for stealing highly classified National Security documents. Hur felt Biden would mentally short-circuit so badly in court, a jury would find him Not Guilty due to being MENTALLY INCOMPETENT.

Robert Hur's Feb2024 Report: www.justice.gov...

Hur tells Congress of Biden's memory problems: www.politico.com...

It's stunning how our media and government leaders are apparently "OK" with entrusting all of our lives and well-being to a man who doesn't remember key facts about his own life and past.

More than any other individual on the planet (except Russia's President), President Biden has the ability to erase human-kind from existence. Yet he can't remember what year(s) he Vice President...and most Americans are OK with this, with tens of millions voting this coming November to give Joe Biden 4 more years?😨

-WeMustCare

edit on 1732024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
My hubby was watching Laura Ingram the other night and one of her political guests said Biden had seven aides with him to help answer questions. Even with their hepl, it didn't go well.
Biden kept telling stories, like the infamous Corn Pop we're all so familiar with, and all of the tough-guy things he's 'famous' for.

Biden's aides reportedly were 'prompting' his memory recall, and trying to keep him on topic.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

It's NOW BEING REVEALED that Joe Biden's White House Lawyers "Pressured" (Begged?) Robert Hur to alter the report...to not make Joe Biden look so dumb and senile.

Source: www.axios.com...

If you remove the "sympathetic forgetful old man" excuse, there's no reason not to recommend he be indicted for stealing and hoarding highly classified Nat Sec documents.

The lawyers/MSM and Biden (if he remembers), should be GRATEFUL to Hur for getting Biden off he legal hook, should they not? 🤨

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

The Only " Sound " in Joetato's Mind is an ECHO...........

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   
F him and F them. Put the criminal on the stand so it is on public record he has nothing going on between his ears.

America, your useful idiot.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Joe isn't really running the country. His handlers are. It's the perfect set up and they couldn't have asked for a better puppet. Absolutely no pushback. He's too demented to tattle. And his wife is in complete 'abidance' because I guarantee you, she not only knows but is a part of this whole scheme.

THEY are rotten to the core. Biden will be the scapegoat for the absolute chaos this country is and will go through for decades but he was simply the convenient puppet. If you think about it, it was perfect timing. It simply wouldn't have worked with anyone else. Shame on them all.

Get ready for the ensuing #e show

edit on th31202400000031bSun, 17 Mar 2024 02:24:49 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My hubby was watching Laura Ingram the other night and one of her political guests said Biden had seven aides with him to help answer questions. Even with their hepl, it didn't go well.
Biden kept telling stories, like the infamous Corn Pop we're all so familiar with, and all of the tough-guy things he's 'famous' for.

Biden's aides reportedly were 'prompting' his memory recall, and trying to keep him on topic.

He's just a zombie puppet led by puppeteers. The whole thing is a comedy theater. Lol, but then again, the 'president' has never had any real say in things, it's the puppeteers we need to be concerned about.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I'd like to know Hur's background that he can make a determination about Biden's mental health? What medical schools did he go to? Yup!

Second, he's a partisan hack.

Third, Hur said in the interview transcripts he took that the President has, AND I QUOTE, a "photographic understanding and recall," before he wrote his final report where he tried to put his finger on the scale.

And finally, we all saw Biden at the SOTU after Hur said he basically can't do "anything". And he did just fine.

So again, believe what you wish. I'll stick with GOOD OLD JOE!

Incidentally, when asked to comment on Trump's mental state, after being shown many of Trump's flubs, Hur determined, I guess, he wasn't qualified or he'd rather not say what his opinion is, thinking he might want to be in a Republican administration. Or as I call it, PANDERING. So just another hypocrite.

And how's that Biden impeachment going? How's the Mayorkas impeachment going? Have any of you asked why the House hasn't sent the Mayorkas impeachment to the Senate yet? I SURE HAVE. What's the hold up? Seemed to be so urgent when they took the vote.
edit on 17-3-2024 by Disgusted123 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

some of your desperation spilled and got on me. you should clean that up.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

edit on 3/17/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   

And finally, we all saw Biden at the SOTU after Hur said he basically can't do "anything". And he did just fine.

after a off label use triple dose of Ritalin, even then he still slipped several times. he was not in his normal state in the last SOTU speech

it don't take a psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social worker, other mental health professional or medical doctor to tell slo joe is very near the bottom of the down hill side of senility due to old age, it happens and is very common. the dem ones know this and just praying he can make it. they should not be subjecting the country to this and begs the question just who is making the decisions in the white house, cause slo joe's judgement can't be trusted, and it's not anyone who was voted into office.

95% of the country knows this, that includes dem ones. so go ahead and stick with slo joe and drive this country down the hole.

edit on 17-3-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So are you, but who's counting?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Can you do us all a favor and record your best "reeee" screech to have ready for January 20?? This way in case anything happens between then and now we can all just play the recording if your unable too.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Joe isn't really running the country. His handlers are.

It happens...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

So are you, but who's counting?

But Jack Smith is totally A-political. The DERP knows no bounds.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I guess you would agree that this should be uniformly applied to all presidents?

Memory, ability to articulate thoughts that makes sense, ability to understand complex issues.

If we set this standard, unfortunately both presidential candidates would be disqualified.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Biden is a nobody to the democrats and the power behind them.

Because he is not the one running the nation, remember how many times he has said in his mental stupor that he was told to said or do by whomever.

He is just the proxy for others to do America the way they want.

Just look at the chaos that has taken over, public opinion does not even count anymore, because nobody will be blame for the downfall of our politics and Country but a senile and mentally unstable president.

Soo having him for another 4 years is a wet dream come true.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
And his wife is in complete 'abidance' because I guarantee you, she not only knows but is a part of this whole scheme.

When a married couple get older, they are supposed to look out for each other. She still has her cognitive function so she can clearly see that he doesn't have his. She should be getting him to retire and take it easy .... instead she is pushing him to be doing things he can't do. This is not how a loving spouse is supposed to be functioning at this time in their lives.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'd like to know Hur's background that he can make a determination about Biden's mental health? What medical schools did he go to? Yup!

Have you even read the transcript?

Or are you being willfully blind?

That's a serious question regarding reading the transcript.

Well?

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: StoutBroux
And his wife is in complete 'abidance' because I guarantee you, she not only knows but is a part of this whole scheme.

When a married couple get older, they are supposed to look out for each other. She still has her cognitive function so she can clearly see that he doesn't have his. She should be getting him to retire and take it easy .... instead she is pushing him to be doing things he can't do. This is not how a loving spouse is supposed to be functioning at this time in their lives.

It's even worse than that.

She's a doctor - a PhD ffs!

She should be ashamed of herself for letting her husband get used like he is.

I guess she just likes living in the West Wing. I mean, who wouldn't?

edit on 3/17/2024 by SchrodingersRat because: changed MD to PhD - oops!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join