It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Luciferian Endgame and the Coming Great Deception

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by anti72

There's a difference between simple and simplistic as well..And it's all too simplistic to ignore the whole issue. There is VALID scientific study going on here. Join it. And see for yourself. Like I said, we have evidence but no proof...We had evidence of electricity for thousands of years before someone actually tapped into it. And at one point the Earth was irrefutably flat depite evidence to the contrary... Remember? Even if we're not being visited by ETs we must have a look at the data that comes in to determine that. There are many scientific disciplines that work on observation alone. Astronomy and geophysics are based almost entirely of observation. This is no different. There are thousands of reports a year, only about 5 percent or so is what I would call credible and is determined by several scientists and researchers to be unexplainable by natural phenomena. Which means it needs study. And is a valid point of study. Look man. I don't stay up all night looking for conspiracies. I research the existing data and cross reference with other findings. I have been witness to such phenomenon, and at low altitudes in Las Vegas. It could have been an experimental plane at BEST. But I don't know. So I have to see if I can observe it again, or see if I can reference what I saw with existing data to ensure the viability of the sighting in question. It's real science. And don't tell me you're not the least bit curious as to the possibility of other life in the universe, everyone is. And this is just another way to try to answer that question, if indeed that is where the data sends us. Simple as that.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by anti72

There's a difference between simple and simplistic as well..And it's all too simplistic to ignore the whole issue. There is VALID scientific study going on here. Join it. And see for yourself.
Like I said, we have evidence but no proof...We had evidence of electricity for thousands of years before someone actually tapped into it. And at one point the Earth was irrefutably flat depite evidence to the contrary... Remember? Even if we're not being visited by ETs we must have a look at the data that comes in to determine that. There are many scientific disciplines that work on observation alone. Astronomy and geophysics are based almost entirely of observation. This is no different. There are thousands of reports a year, only about 5 percent or so is what I would call credible and is determined by several scientists and researchers to be unexplainable by natural phenomena. Which means it needs study. And is a valid point of study. Look man. I don't stay up all night looking for conspiracies. I research the existing data and cross reference with other findings. I have been witness to such phenomenon, and at low altitudes in Las Vegas. It could have been an experimental plane at BEST. But I don't know. So I have to see if I can observe it again, or see if I can reference what I saw with existing data to ensure the viability of the sighting in question. It's real science. And don't tell me you're not the least bit curious as to the possibility of other life in the universe, everyone is. And this is just another way to try to answer that question, if indeed that is where the data sends us. Simple as that.
[edit on 27-1-2008 by projectvxn]

I looked at those evidence, yes.
and then you look at the politic lies and the mass media management,the drug/ war history of the US, the military/industrial complex, 9/11 lies, the official gov´t policy to that.
then you look at the known possibilities of the military. and consider/imagine the possible weapons(HAARP, microwave weapons, holograms), aircrafts (UFO´s, black triangles (´Lockheed´)).

and then I conclude it´s more realistic to think its motives are made up and in the interests of ´the elite´ than ´real UFO,alien ´.
simple as that.

[edit on 27-1-2008 by anti72]

[edit on 27-1-2008 by anti72]

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i allway's wondered.....

the end of time's ect.....

we all know the bible storie's in revolation's...

the devil is gonna loose ....

and tell's how he is gonna loose...

why don't the devil read book's??

if i was in a war id read everythign i knew about the enemy..

if the enemy had a book detailing everything thign they was gonna do to beat me...
i would A
read the book...
B
do the opposite so i could win...

but i rekon either the devil can't read or can't pay the 29.95$ for a bible from barne's and noble....

just my thought's on the matter.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Satan knows the Book better than any Christian on Earth. He is doing as much damage as he can before his time ends......its working too.....but he knows his time is short.

reply to post by beforetime

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I dont mean to sound like an expert on the mind of God and what he thinks. Many have a tendency to think God cant get down and dirty when battling evil and the one that is perpetuating it.

God will allow these beings to almost get to the finish line only to deny them in the end which will send a very strong message to other angels in heaven and earth that Dad is Dad and thats the end of the story. That being said, a divine and loved being in heaven is sufficient. The final realization to all beings thinking of double crossing the creator anymore is a no no subject and last but not least, the realization they really have it pretty darned good with the old man. Nothing to do but Rest, Be loved, love, and be complete.

It would be nice if Lucifer came to this conclusion. Quit fighting, being jealous, envious, angry, fearful, and basically being butt hurt.

That is if the Abrahamic religions are true

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I was reading a paper someone wrote today... and a paragraph stuck out as familiar to me and just happed to be one of the very documents that I have read over the years....and is still relevant to this topic.

The officer also relates the fact that the EBE's claim to have created Christ. The EBE's have a type of recording device that has recorded all of Earth's history and can display it in the form of a hologram. This hologram can be filmed but because of the way holograms work does not come out very clear on movie film or video tape. The crucifixion of Christ on the Mount of Olives has allegedly been put on film to show the public. The EBE's claim to have created Christ, which, in view of the "Grand Deception", could be an effort to disrupt traditional values for undetermined reasons.

This statement was issued back in 1987.

This statement was presented to be a factual documentation or the "low down" if you will, on the entire UFO enigma....

This statement was issued by Mr. John Lear

Its a small world.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by 1nL1ghtened]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I think this a great post and I hold the personal belief that when most people actually see an object in the sky that seems to be of an origin beyond what we could produce or develop, they associate it by calling it a UFO. The thing is, most people across the entire world automatically and subconsciously make the association of alien beings controlling a flying saucer from outer space. This comes from sci-fi books, hollywood movies, media, etc.

I have once witnessed something completely spectacular years ago. Most people would call it a UFO or an Alien Space Ship, I do not see it in that manner. I believe it was an observation of a supernatural entity or being. In my case, I don't believe it was evil, just the opposite.

This is not to say that the fallen one or the third that fell with him does not employ their presence in a similar way. It's very possible. And would be a great deception for mankind if they could fool them into thinking they are Alien Gods, or whatever claim they make. The sheeple would flock to them without hesitation.

I have read in this post where people mentioned the Bible does not mention "UFOS", Once again, I think it is a case of mispinterpretation or the common occurrence of relating them to alien beings from other worlds. I would say read the first chapter of Ezekiel... here are a few verses from it:

4. As I looked, behold, a storm wind was coming from the north, a great cloud with fire flashing forth continually and a bright light around it, and in its midst something like glowing metal in the midst of the fire.

13. In the midst of the living beings there was something that looked like burning coals of fire, like torches darting back and forth among the living beings. The fire was bright, and lightning was flashing from the fire.

14. And the living beings ran to and fro like bolts of lightning.

15. Now as I looked at the living beings, behold, there was one wheel on the earth beside the living beings, for each of the four of them.

16. The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship was like sparkling beryl, and all four of them had the same form, their appearance and workmanship being as if one wheel were within another.

17. Whenever they moved, they moved in any of their four directions without turning as they moved.

18. As for their rims they were lofty and awesome, and the rims of all four of them were full of eyes round about.

19. Whenever the living beings moved, the wheels moved with them And whenever the living beings rose from the earth, the wheels rose also.

20. Wherever the spirit was about to go, they would go in that direction. And the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels.

21. Whenever those went, these went; and whenever those stood still, these stood still. And whenever those rose from the earth, the wheels rose close beside them; for the spirit of the living beings was in the wheels

While the above was a divine occurrence from God, many people today would shout UFO!

My final thoughts, Satan has always imitated and perverted what God and Christ have done. I think there is a possibility that the OP could be correct in his assessment...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

The John Lear statement link you provided contained this quote: The discovery of the "Grand Deception" . . . scrolling half-way down the page. Interesting that his disclosure of behind-the-scenes UFO/Gov activities makes note (apparently in his own words) that it all is a "Grand Deception" . . the deception aspect being found in the title of this thread.

Although what John Lear's document speaks about is not intended to support any biblical texts, the concept of the alien agenda being a deception is curious. That's the same kind of garbage a hopeless pack of demons would conjure up: lies, theft, murder, and destruction of property. Of course, in order for there to be a true deception visible over the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it would have to be remarkably complex and scientifically believable, in my neutral opinion.

I was introduced to this website last year, I think, and though the site doesn't have the most sophisticated graphical layout, the foundational message I found indeed intriguing: they claim documented evidence of the name of Jesus showing to be repeatedly effective in the prevention and the aborting of alien abduction. Fits perfectly with the subject matter of this thread.

Starred, btw.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by OptionToChoose]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Christ was real. Satan through his creation of Nephilim's have created a great deception and set of lies to make people believe that Jesus was not real and the miracles were made scientifically. God is real, Satan is real, Jesus Christ was God in Human form just as the Bible says.......this will become apparent when the time has arrived...soon.

reply to post by 1nL1ghtened

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I just purchased the book Palehorse refers to in this thread.Its a very interesting read to say the least.One thing though,you can tell the author is a religious man the way the book is written.He states that biblical prophecy is 100% accurate.Is this statement true?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
I just purchased the book Palehorse refers to in this thread.Its a very interesting read to say the least.One thing though,you can tell the author is a religious man the way the book is written.He states that biblical prophecy is 100% accurate.Is this statement true?

We've yet to see any come true. People say Hitler was the Anti Christ, Napoleon was said to be him, Ronald Reagan..I mean, come on, I'm a Christian, and I've studied the Bible very closely, and alot of those "Prophecies" are allegorical to the Roman Empire, which was the source of grief for the Hebrews and early Christians. There are indeed references to UFOs in the Bible. But you see, everyone talks about the Great Deception, Satan has been called the Ultimate Humanist, did it not occur to anyone that Aliens might be posing as our Gods and Demons and not the other way around? Has it occurred to any Christian such as myself, that the Bible might just have been the system of control put in place by beings who would have been deemed godly and supernatural by such primitive and underdeveloped societies and peoples? I don't think it's a possibility we can ignore, because that would be a very Great Deception.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
... did it not occur to anyone that Aliens might be posing as our Gods and Demons and not the other way around? Has it occurred to any Christian such as myself, that the Bible might just have been the system of control put in place by beings who would have been deemed godly and supernatural by such primitive and underdeveloped societies and peoples? I don't think it's a possibility we can ignore, because that would be a very Great Deception.

Fair question, but what challenges me the most about the thought is: how do we prove it? What mind-boggling science would the front-page article reveal? Indeed, I consider if ET is God to be the greatest deception of all, and quite astonished if I ever find it to be true. Again, though, how is that verified? By that I mean learning for certain that this great Truth is no longer a covering to yet another layer of further question beneath it (would this final 'proof' just be a new layer of the deception from God/Devil/QuantumScience?).

I share your curiosity about the matter, and there's an implied urgency to discover this Truth at once, yet in the surge to accomplish this by any means necessary we are -- almost in mere moments, it seems -- flung back to the proverbial square one, empty-handed and disgusted by the lack of quality evidence to support either side.

So now that we still know nothing, what do we do?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OptionToChoose

Wait and see and make an attempt to try to understand. I've always maintained that if we ever did meet aliens that it would be prudent to present ourselves as diplomats instead of frightened children.

I urge you to read this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

I address this at great detail there, but under a different context. I think it might help you to understand my position in the aspects of spiritually, science, statistical views,education and politics in relation to aliens and most importantly First Contact, and how we see ourselves as a species. And how we would see ourselves if the knowledge of being part of a much larger community ever came to light.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

And what exactly caused the Big Bang, FireMoon? Read any one of Hugh Ross's books. He's an astrophysicist with strong religious beliefs, as most astrophysicists do now that they've been able to "read" the universe back to its beginning. No harm intended.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Big Bang......? easy question. Gods spoken word and six days later.
Actually not 6 - 24 hour days. A day in Gods time is like to one thousand years.........or more.

reply to post by idle_rocker

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Big Bang......? easy question. Gods spoken word and six days later.
Actually not 6 - 24 hour days. A day in Gods time is like to one thousand years.........or more.

reply to post by idle_rocker

And God said let there be light. And there was light. And god saw the light and said it was good.

That sounds like the Big Bang to me. This parallels is what brought me to my faith to begin with. The Big Bang happened. Christians out there need to realize that science doesn't negate god. It is, indeed, the best way to get to know god. What happened at the big bang? Lots of light, in all spectrums. Let there be light indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I can agree with you as well. I don't believe that he used Evolution as this theory has holes the size of basketballs. It would also negate the Bible. Even Einstein came to the same conclusion and rocked his world, however, he accepted the notion of a superior reasoning power, he could not accept the notion of the God of the Bible......

He made the scientific principles and the laws to keep this universe on track.....I also believe that he used the Big bang to create

reply to post by projectvxn

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
It just about comes down to what God wants from us anyway....pure love, faith and repentence...until we do meet the "aliens" the Anti-christ which are the demons and entities of the dimensions called Hell.

reply to post by OptionToChoose

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This is my view on the whole situation. If aliens came down tomorrow how in the world would that rock the christian boat. These aliens dont claim to be gods when did they ever say that? They arent here to replace gods they are here to help us ascend to the next level, they are humanoid and have 2 arms 2 legs and a head just like us. That alone means there is some genetic connection. And ESP gee don't humans have that too, there are gifted humans who can do that too. God is the creator, so doesn't that mean the creator of any being, human and alien?

I can tell you that they know of god as well, they acknowledge him as superior being. I don't care how powerful and alien is they still die just like us. If they were gods they would be immortal but they aren't, demons cant physically die from broken bones either so there goes that one. My answer is they are another race. These greys or other aliens are being called demons when they are here to save us. Not all are, I know that but like we all know there is good and bad everywhere.

Heres one for the books, when I got changed by greys I felt love a million times more than I ever felt, I love helping people and the needy and the disabled and have a sympathetic soft spot for them. I help change peoples live in ways for the better, and have an understanding of people like I never had before. I was never eny of these things before I was taken and am gratefull they changed me for the better.

Now taking this into account, if these beings were "demons" why would they give the gift to love, respect, accept, and understand unconditionally to to me on a level I never imagined.

As Joyce Meyer said the devil never gives people weapons to destroy him. So they aren't all demons like some christians try to make out they are, thats the fear of the unknown talking.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 18-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This a good thread.

I wanted to link it to this one for the video

Return of the Nephilm

This is my view

David Flynn

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>