It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:53 PM
link   
On the off-chance I were wearing pants at the time, I'd soil them.

Then faint.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Man, there's a lot of violent answers on here. What if they had some fancy schmancy ray gun?

Hopefully, I would be cool and think rationally, look it right in the eyes, and ask it to take me with him for a joyride around the galaxy. How sweet would that be. Maybe he'd let you drive.

Then I 'd ask if I could stay, because I'd rather be traipsing around the stars than stuck here living the consumerist, capitalistic lifestyle I'm forced to endure

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I've been outside with astronomy alot over the years. I've seen Halley's Comet and other comets and other star clusters and everything else, except any UFOs or ET.

I probably at first think it was a teenager throwing something at the window or kid around 8 years old because some of them sneak out of the houses at night, and after I woke up, a few seconds later, probably think about inviting the Grey in and sitting down and showing him X-COM: UFO Defense, and then finally get up the nerve to help me get off of this Planet, by asking him or her any which way I can, mentally or by physical hand signals to give me a Spaceship ride to some other planet for awhile, and unfortunately for the rest of you humans, leave you here on this Planet.

I really just do not see the need for nightmares after putting up with kids in the neigborhood one year because it clear to me that humans seem to get madder than the Extraterrestrials.

I just don't see the need to invoke more fear than what there already is in this world of humans. I think the relaxation response does work and it takes practice and deep relaxation is needed instead of raising blood pressures by hyperactivity here on this Planet.

Call me stupid if you wish, but I see the Extraterrestrials being no different and maybe better than humans are.

Also the cats running around and fighting and rocky racoon in the garbage seem to make more noise.

[edit on 8/22/2007 by AmoebaSized]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

I would leap out of bed filled with all sorts of adreneline and a massive fight or flight reaction. I'd pause for just a moment wondering whether this was the reaction the grey wanted, and whether it was 'eating' the energy I had just released. I'd stand and face it and try to be as observant as possible...debating whether to look it in the eyes, and probably conclude to do so, while paying extremely close attention to my mental state. I'd wonder briefly why an extradimensional creature would bother conforming to physical limitations of 'empty space' vs. 'occupied space.' I'd remind myself that I was dealing with a creature that could quite possibly be capable of influencing my perception of the event. I would try to mentally place myself, for later determination of whether the memory of the event was actual or a screen memory. I would attempting to intuit whether it was merely a grey, or a grey being used by something else as a remote tool.

I would face it, likely loudly proclaiming mantras and with hands in whichever mudras seemed most appropriate, and command it to leave. Repeatedly.

If it did not, I would. Leave the house. Probably for several hours.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'd probably scream like a little girl, then run away from my window, out of my house, and down the street until it either caught up to me or my panic subsided. On a side note, however, if I somehow managed to overcome my panic, I'd open the window, and use my spray deoderant and a lighter to try out a new dish I've been wanting to try. It's called "roasted alien".

Seriously. I have no respect for an alien who thinks it can knock on somebody's window in the middle of the night. Deal with the consequences of your actions, Grey scum!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'd stare at it with really wide eyes, then squeeze them shut as tight as I could. Then I'd open them again (very slightly) and see if I could still make out a silhouette. If the window was empty once more, I'd get up and cautiously look around the house. But if the thing was still there, I'd scoot as far away from the window as I could. Hopefully it would just be a nightmare. I hate thrills.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I don't think a Grey would be polite enough to knock. Besides, as I understand it, they just walk through the walls. They don't need to use doors. Besides, knocking on doors calls my dog into action--not a smart move.

It would change your dog in to a hotdog

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 04:31 AM
link   
If I saw one at the window at night my heart would skip a few beats prob. and then after I get over the fear I'd try and communicate with it. I've had a moment like this in the past....I was walking to the bathroom at night and saw a grey staring at me from the bathroom and yes their eyes are oval and black but their skin isn't "grey" or at least maybe that wasn't a grey ? the skin was pale like a light brown color minutes later i heard a helicopter on top of my house.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I have thought about this.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This thread is interesting to my from a psychological point of view.

Originally posted by Tibris
I've always been utterly afraid of grays, even before i knew what they were (like I'd see them on the covers of books or magazines or something.)

Me too. I remember being terrified to go into the aisle at the VHS rental place that had Communion on the shelf. I was young and the face of a grey isn't as traditionally terrifying as, say, the cover of any 80's horror movie. I have no explanation what so ever for this irrational fear.

Has anyone ever done a study on this? It seems there are more than a few people here with the same paranoia. You could say one would develop this paranoia by keeping up with UFO related news, but it's quite the opposite in my case. I had the fear first which led to an interest.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Just say: Go away in the name of Jesus....Go away in the name of Jesus..
and never show thou face again in the name of....

Seriously... this thred is boring, why dont make a special section for these kind of threads, like the ''weird and stupid questions about UFOs' and aliens'

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Boockelbee]

[edit on 22-8-2007 by Boockelbee]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boockelbee
Just say: Go away in the name of Jesus....Go away in the name of Jesus..
and never show thou face again in the name of....

Are you implying that the greys are demonic and not simply beings from another point in space?

Originally posted by BoockelbeeSeriously... this thred is boring, why dont make a special section for these kind of threads, like the ''weird and stupid questions about UFOs' and aliens'

i'm fairly certain you have the option not to click on the thread?

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Take it a step further... how cool would it be if not only you were ubducted... but taken to their planet! that would be sick if they were like, "yeah stay as long as you like, we'll take you back when your rdy." Ill take a few probes for that experience.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The first thing I would do is get my camera and take real out of focus picture to show everyone. Its common knowledge that people who see ufos and aliens have no knowledge on how to use a camera. I know how to use a camera, so I will never have an experience like this.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
The real ET won't do stuff like that.

Well, they did throw rocks at my father once. So I try to keep an open mind.

But seriously, this thread isn't about whether the event of an alien knocking on your window is realistic or not, so it's you who doesn't make any sense.

But what would you do in such a situation? Would you close the curtains and watch some television instead maybe since you already seems to know too much about them?

[edit on 2007/8/21 by TrappedSoul]

Well, I have been actively attempting contact. I'm out in the field almost every Friday's. So my goal is to invite them and initiate a dialog. Share.

I use CE-5 protocols taught by Dr. Steven Greer. But other methods are valid too.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I have a few sixpacks of cold beer in de fridge in case mister grey is bringing his friends over aswell.We would have such a great time.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Abductions are conducted by military. If you are taken away without your consent, it is very likely to be covert operations, Not ET.

As I said earlier, most of contacts CSETI groups have had, was caring and compassionate. They are very considerate and kind and will not approach a group if they are scared.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kronik98

That's more like it

I'd love to check out other solar systems myself

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Remember that most of you have been brain washed to hate these creatures.
Books, Movies and UFO conferences.

The abduction stuff is all BS.
Step out of the box and interpolate a bit, you'll see that it doesn't make any sense to do such thing from their point of view.
You have watched too many movies or read too many crappy books if you can't see what I am saying.

ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't know if this is the same but I was dreaming one night and I heard a knock at the door.....bewildered and afraid, I opened it and will be terrified every night till the day I die......

What I saw would scare any mortal man. It was Michael Moore just stood there laughing like a super villian, He was eating a bucket of fried chicken and had half a chicken leg in his mouth and was wearing a superman T-shirt that came half way up his belly. He was covered in grease and he just laughed and said "I will eat your soul quicker than I eat this family bucket of chicken."

Im sure there are others out there who have experienced the wrath of the moorster, perhaps we should set up some sort of support group.

-Jedi

[edit on 22-8-2007 by DARKJEDIG]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join