It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I've had this extreme fear of waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

I believe what you are trying to engage in is fear tactics to get people to become more afraid of any alien presence. It's blatantly obvious and no one should ever be afraid of Extraterrestrials.

The people who are "somehow in the know" about the hoopla about grey and "shapeshifting" reptilians agendas are the ones who try to benefit off your paranoia and unknowningness They just prey on fear and such and try to keep you in a constant state of paranoia.

Just keep a cool and chill head. No one's out to get you but yourself if you let it happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
well as it has been mentioned already in this thread i dont think they would knock.The Greys would use telepaphy to make you look,but perhaps they could give you the illusion that they are knocking on glass

But i see where you are coming from,and to be truthfull i couldnt tell you what i would do as i would have no idea as how i would react to knowing that they realy are here!Sure i have seen some UFOs but i cant rule out that we are not flying those,to see an alien face to face would certainly clear things up a lot!

Trouble is there are many conflicting accounts of Grey close encounters,so I dont know if there hostile or not!I think i would prob freeze unless it came into the room then it would have to be fight or flee.depends on how big the bugger is

LOL at the jesus mumbo jumbo!hell if i was that scared i might say jesus christ,allah,budhha,spiderman.

Joking aside i think most people would freeze,no matter how tough they think they are

[edit on 21-8-2007 by noangels2006]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
I'd shoot at it, just like if I saw a man in all black with a black ski mask on my property messing with a window.

Yeah, I'd have to go along with that. You never know if that alien is a crackhead
or something (remember plutonion nyborg?) trying to steal your stuff.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masisoar
I believe what you are trying to engage in is fear tactics to get people to become more afraid of any alien presence. It's blatantly obvious and no one should ever be afraid of Extraterrestrials.

How is it blatantly obvious?

Anyone, extra-terrestrial or not, who comes to a persons' window at night is somewhat dense if they don't realize the person they are trying to contact would be alarmed.

If I want to communicate with a fox and not agitate it, I won't poke a stick in it's hole.....I'll stand at a distance and communicate not-threateningly.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I did once read alot about aliens and abductions........

I also did wake up and thought that there was one or a few besides my bed......

I did suffer insomnia for a while..........

I stopped reading about them and with time the fears went away

They can abduct me if they want but I don`t want to know about it because that might screw my head up for a long time........

Unless they are friendly and give me a cold beer and chat afterwards, I would`t
mind because in a way I have so many questions to ask them !!!

Peace !

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
That would actually be so scary, i'd probably freeze at first. But what if you just tried to ignore it thinking it would go away but every time you looked back it was just staring at you!?

I think i'd eventually jump out of bed and run and get my cricket bat and hide in a corner lol

Then maybe run out the back door and smash his spacecraft's headlights in then run back inside

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I severely doubt anything i did would be voluntary. Heart attack, stroke, pass out, freezing on the spot, attacking it or quite possibly the expedient excretion of waste products.

Seriously i don't think i could tell you how i would react, i think it's one of those situations you would have to face to actually know, that's if greys even exist of course.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

It's obvious what the original poster is trying to do. Read the context of the post.

[edit on 8/21/2007 by Masisoar]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure what is to be gained by making people afraid of ETs.

Regardless, a bunch of people chimed in and said "I've thought about that too!". I think it's a common thing to imagine amongst people who pay attention to the ufo/et thing. I clicked on the thread because I could relate personally to the title.

If you have any tips on how to NOT be fearful, please tell! I might sleep a bit better

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
After slapping myself silly to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I would try to sense if he was peaceful, If so I would invite it in for a beer. If I thought it had bad intentions I would fill it with buckshot. Regardless I think my dog would try to kill it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'd jump out of bed and capture it.

Then, I'd build this big spherical dome made of indestructable glass and place it inside with all the necessities to survive and not let it have contact with anything outside that dome for the rest of it's exsistence.

Justice served.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

because, if they are out there and we're still here ... it's pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
lol I can't stand these what if threads. What's the point?

What if there was an Alien race of breasts, and one night you saw a nipple knocking on your window? What if? lol...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Wow does every thread have to turn into a battle of egos and people who think they understand things more because they watch star trek.

My response is I would cack my pants just like EVERYBODY else would.
I often have little paranoia thoughts like this, I think its self control that you yourself are testing or preparing yourself for 'just in case'.
A little adrenalin rush from fear of not knowing.
Ive often turned my head precariously to my dark room and dark doorways and got chills as ive imagined what it would be like to see something freaky, its of course just me tormenting my own fears for a quick freaky feeling.
Aliens banging on a window is likely not going to happen but its a chilling thought, I think ill give myself the chills with that one some night.

[edit on 21/8/07 by eagle32]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
lol I can't stand these what if threads. What's the point?

We have to have a little fun in here too, if you don't like it then don't post in this thread.

If a alien knocked on my window I guess I would have awaken, turned on a flashlight and laid there confused and scared waiting for it to happen again so I know it wasn't a part of my dream or imagination. And if it happened again I would find something I could defend myself with, like a knife, then approach the window and open the curtains to see what was out there. If I then saw directly into some alien eyes I guess I would maybe have a blackout. Or I would be insanely scared, screaming and running out of the room up to my parents awakening them.

I would consider it a hostile action showing up like that and would be scared of abduction. I am afraid that aliens might paralyze me and do whatever they want. But if they showed up in a more peaceful manner I would love it and might even come with them into their ship.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I would imagine we would be incapable of any rational thought or action. So saying beforehand what you would do hypothetically only makes you fear the unknown and doubt yourself.

In the end we have no idea what we would do..but I can only hope it would be an experience of joy not fear.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hahaha I love the title to this thread.

It's kindof funny because a few years ago me and a couple of my friends bought grey alien glow in the dark masks. We dressed up in all black and charged them up under a light. One of our friends was sleeping so we actually went to the window in his room and knocked on it. He sprung up and looked at us right in our faces, i swear i've never seen fear on a persons face like this before. We just took off and ran away. We never mentioned it to him and he never said anything to us, but since that day i've noticed hes never really been around when its dark outside. I sincerely think that he thinks he saw aliens in his backyard, and i think thats just really really funny haha

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Not likely to happen, they are programmable life forms/Bioengineered and are in labs.
ETD

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
reply to post by laiguana

Not likely to happen, they are programmable life forms/Bioengineered and are in labs.
ETD

From my understanding, there seems to be many types of greys. Those of which you speak of, and the ones that are actual aliens. I don't think the bioengineered ones can walk through walls.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join