It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

They have probed my earthling brothers and they are stealing our seed which they need in order to make hybrid babies with the sexy Grey women.

Will you allow this madness to happen?

If we do not stand and fight you're wives will be artificially inseminated and they will steal our seeds.

Brothers, we must unite to fight these alien evil-doers,

Fear Not!! for I, Zapp Brannigan volunteer to go forth and breed with these sexy, curvaceous alien women and take one for the team in the name of all humanity!

now who's coming with the zapp'ster on this suicide mission?

[edit on 24/8/07 by Obliv_au]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I believe we have to know exactly who our enemy is, and know that Jesus gives us power over them if we just use his name. If not, then they will gain power over us and do what they wish.

blah blah blah jesus this jesus that... it's kinda funnie to me... for a religious person to say he believes in Greys.. when almost any pastor you talk to says u need to go to a looney bin if you believe in that... but i guess i should congratulate you... you're a step above the rest if you actually believe.

Aislinne Lilith

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Obliv_au

If it comes down to it and I have to save my brothers by making this sacrifice then yes. I, Constantlywondering will have sex with those Alien babes. I will do it for all of humanity.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sancta_lilith

blah blah blah jesus this jesus that... it's kinda funnie to me... for a religious person to say he believes in Greys.. when almost any pastor you talk to says u need to go to a looney bin if you believe in that... but i guess i should congratulate you... you're a step above the rest if you actually believe.

Aislinne Lilith

sancta_lilith, there is nothing strange about a religious person believing in alien Greys.

Megadeth has interpreted the bible correctly, Jesus wants us to wipe out the Grey species.

My brother, pick up the cross and do the Lords bidding.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, I normally don't follow orders from God(s), but in this case, I'm prepared to make an exception.

Seriously.

The Greys are evil. I don't like 'em. Except as food...just maybe.
Hell, if they can live off goo made from our internal organs, I'm pretty sure I can live off roasted grey alien. If nothing else, then as revenge for all those people stuck in Nightmare Hall.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

blah blah blah jesus this jesus that... it's kinda funnie to me... for a religious person to say he believes in Greys.. when almost any pastor you talk to says u need to go to a looney bin if you believe in that...

FYI
ok, if you checK out the mormon thread you'll see that the mormons actally believe in alien lifeforms and other inhabited planets...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
Well, I normally don't follow orders from God(s), but in this case, I'm prepared to make an exception.

Seriously.

Hallelujah Brother! You will reap many rewards for killing a Grey for Jesus.

Thank you for joining our fight brother, now pick up the Good Book and follow the Lords will.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quantummist
reply to post by darkheartrising

Well I got you beat.. I posted the Secret of The Universe and nobody cares..

Paulr.mays.com...

wow, that is the secret to the universe in black and white isn't it...
and this "what if" thread overshadowed it...bad timing ..

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Okay, listen, this is important!
Your life, the things that happen to you. Little things, big things, good things, bad things. They are all an expression, a manifestation and a culmination of your hopes, expectations, FEARS!!! and dreams. YOU, give your energy through which these hopes, fears and expectations can manifest in your world. YOU ARE GOD! (and so am I, but that's another story ;-). Your fear will carry it's own energy, through which manifestation becomes more likely. Abandon fear! Meet the world with trust and confidence instead. Focus on positive scenarios and believe in them. Remember, you ARE the creator! That, in the true-est sence of the word, is where your essence lies. So put your imagination to some better use, and think of 'the good stuff' , and give that your energy instead. Trust me, it will work, it always does.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   

blah blah blah jesus this jesus that... it's kinda funnie to me... for a religious person to say he believes in Greys..
Aislinne Lilith

I believe in Greys & I'm a Christian...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sancta_lilith

I believe in God,The Holy Spirit & Jesus and i don't doubt the existence of ET life ,if they are good no i do not believe ..if God deals in spirit as His angels we will know in our hearts at the right time.

Most people especially those of "cloth" who claims to be of God is using us for their gain and putting fear into people by using "It's All For God or God's name" ,what you give thus causing people who don't believe to think Wow this God is really wrong or that us who do believe are stupid..flesh deceives men in a way to turn them away from God .thus i mean religion cause it is man made.flesh reveres itself,forgive our sins for money..The ticket is between you & God..forget the middleman ,faith will lead you (off topic but just fyi as to a believer in God can see things
)

A "Out There" theory but interesting one i have been looking into last few months,there is a few whom believe that demons created a kind of their own ,they could create a "race" but not a perfect race thus trying to study humans in order to find the link in longevity ..yes these aliens have the technology we dream of but in this theory they do not live a ripe age.Some in this theory believe they are angels who fell after satan ,so if they part of the nephilim / giants i am not sure but i do see it in that light.

One thing that freaks me is that Christians will not believe as eg: If satan would have the guts to stand up against God would other fallen angels (those who fell with & after him) not stand up against him & form their own "group/s" ..this i believe that we are fighting demons but not all is satan's work there are those who have their own armies ..but seeing satan was one of the big 3 he is the one with the most power.

They made deals with governments ..a trade deal..and app some "individuals" are involved as well ..so i am careful in any way who i trust if this is true or not.This is just a theory as all the others & no one can deliver any real hard evidence but the more we read into a theory at times some does take on a pattern ..or maybe deceive us yet again.

As said i will still react 10-1 in a aggressive way if this should happen to me ,i will wait until this night/day comes & hopefully for mr gray/military 3 footer i will be in a total chill out mood..on the other hand i don't see them knocking,they won't give us a chance ,i will be hypnotized,dreaming in la-la land when they come & wake up once with them or next day with sore ears,eyes,butt and a crawling feeling under my skin ..no idea it ever happened.

How many of us feel our bodies/skin for weird bumps/thingies while in the shower/bath on a weekly basis,even if there is no pain/sensitivity to area on our bodies?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hi All,

been an admirer of ATS for a while and finally got around to registering. The reason being that I have, effectively, had this happen to me.

Of course, it could have been a dream. All I can say is that it was an incredibly realistic one. It was the usual fare, I suppose. I awoke, paralysed, in total fear of what I knew was standing behind me. I had some sort of outer body sense/vision as I was facing the wall (lying on my stomach) yet I could see all around me.

I have never experienced this kind of fear before. It truly was complete terror.

I was aware that the creature was pulling the duvet from my upper body. I could see its tiny hand reaching across me. I could feel the duvet actually dragging across my right shoulder and I was utterly paralysed and unable to do anything about it. This scared me to a point of near insanity.

Strangely, I wouldn't describe the creature as your standard grey fare that you see on all these websites and films. The description fits generally: that is, it had a large head, large black eyes, and darkish grey skin. The detail was incredible. There were dark brown blotches almost like freckles across its temples and forehead. I cannot picture specifically the jaw or mouth, only to say that it was small. The eyes, however, were not almond shaped though I suppose the darkness (it was night) may have obscured this. The eyes, to me, appeared round and black. Not tapered.

The creature did not behave in any way aggressively. I think my fear reaction was justifiable by my state (paralysis) and the fact that there very really appeared to be an alien creature stood behind me, reaching over my body.

I'm aware of 'night terrors' and agree that the symptoms do seem to be covered by this 'known' phenomenon. I have not had one of these night terrors before, either, so I cannot judge it by way of measure. But it was just so incredibly real that I have great difficulty accepting that it wasn't. I've actively kept dream diaries in the past, have tried lucid dreaming experiments: I have a very rich (believe me) esoteric life on the other side of midnight, as it were. This just did not feature as a dream for me. I was awake, I was paralysed, I had some peculiar out of body experience that meant my vision was not bound by the ordinary peripheries of physical vision, the detail and presence of the alien was incredible. I just cannot write it down to a dream state, I can't. But then who knows? Of course, it could just been a simple psychological phenomenon. I've known a young woman who suffered from narcolepsy and she had very real waking dreams.

The funny thing is that very day, after work, I experimented with some waking meditation I'd never done before. It was pretty powerful stuff and I had been experiencing waking symptoms (more lucid vision, awareness etc.) that I found interesting. It was that night that the 'dream' occurred.

I wonder.

It has to be said I am generally sensitive to odd things, however. I've seen quite a few ghosts (all corroborated by outside witnesses and no prior knowledge), have had some very strange childhood experiences (objects appearing from nowhere, strange UFO dreams), and I have seen at least one UFO (which was also witnessed by another individual).

Perhaps I'm some kind of marked man!?!? I don't know. I do know how utterly and completely terrifying the experience is, however. Ghosts are one thing, usually vauge or fleeting impressions, but to have an alien actually - apparently - standing in your bedroom is just totally numbing. As I've already said, I was so scared I thought I might actually completely lose it at the time. If I hadn't been paralysed I would have probably very seriously hurt myself, maybe even ended up out of the window.

Best regards to you all and glad to be here. I've been keeping up with some of your forum debates and I've been very impressed by some of the quality of analysis here. Keep up the good work

www.oxford911truth.wordpress.com

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Obliv_au

Fear Not!! for I, Zapp Brannigan volunteer to go forth and breed with these sexy, curvaceous alien women and take one for the team in the name of all humanity!

now who's coming with the zapp'ster on this suicide mission?

I too shall join you in this dangerous, yet noble mission. Infact, I wish to save everyone else from harm. So step back my fearless friend, Zapp, and let me take the brunt of the attack from these viciously attractive creatures. I will lay down ... each one of them for the greater good of all human kind.

*home crowd in tears seeing such bravado*

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by IhateGod
reply to post by laiguana

What on earth would a Grey be knocking on your window for?

Just to scare you? do you really think you're that important?

Perhaps it forgot its universal key and can't get in, so it hopes you'll let it in so it can EAT YOU?

Or maybe it's just dropping by late night so it can get its self plugged? Hey! You do have multiple holes and you are warm blooded. Warm as pie!

[edit on 21-8-2007 by IhateGod]

Hahhaha that made me laughT_T So true though. Why would a grey be knocking on your window? First of all it sounds so un-alienish, and secondly it sounds unrealistic.

Like you said, would the grey knock on your window just to scare you? I don't think they care about you that much, haha

And since they hardly ever show themselves to humans, I definitely don't think they would go to a random sleeping person and knock on his or her window.

[edit on 24-8-2007 by ZikhaN]

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
prolly the same thing i would do when the men in black look through my window. roll over to the other side and continue my lucid dream...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I believe we have to know exactly who our enemy is, and know that Jesus gives us power over them if we just use his name. If not, then they will gain power over us and do what they wish.

Aislinne Lilith

i dont know what pastors your talking about,but any preacher/pastor that has read knows that it mentions "aliens" more than once. if a preacher doesnt beleive then that preacher is blind nad should nbot be preaching. we dont need the blind teaching the wise.

1 Maccabees (Apocrypha), chapter 3
"45": Now Jerusalem lay void as a wilderness, there was none of her children that went in or out: the sanctuary also was trodden down, and aliens kept the strong hold; the heathen had their habitation in that place; and joy was taken from Jacob, and the pipe with the harp ceased.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
i would stare at it for a few seconds
Then invite it in while secretly tucking a gun into my pants
After that i would show it a picture of "The eye of God"
and ask him to take me
Oh id also bring a video camera

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The thought of a Gray at the window freaked me out so bad I had to close my window and turn on the light. (I scare easily. =)

I´ve thought about this before, well minus the gray and add something else creepy instead. But I have to say, I´d be scared to death. But two things will happen after the iniatial fright, either I stay scared and collapse, or I get so scared I get mad. (Which isn´t good, as it makes you do foolish things.)

As far as I´ve come to understand, there are several alien species out there. However, the "gray" version, is often sinister. But if I got a good vibe, who knows.

And by the way, I´m a Catholic, and I believe in aliens. And sweeping all Christians under the same rug just because some religious people are nutcases is stereotyping.

Frontkjemper

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
allright 'll throw my hat in the ring...

if a gray was outside my window, i would reach under my bed, grab my pistol grip, 12 gauge, pump shotgun and put a slug in the critter...can't call it CGI if i plop a dead one on the table.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
WOW,, From reading some of these posts i'm lucky to still be in one piece after all my late night ouings dreed in my grey costume knocking on windows scaring all my shocked niebors to death while i shake a shameful finge at them.
i never actualy tried that but i think it would be a great joke to pull on my wife. even better i should do it to my nasty troll neihgbor.
if it happened to me who knows, but im sure it would matter what exactly it was that i was doing at the time.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join