It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETDisclosure
Not likely to happen, they are programmable life forms/Bioengineered and are in labs.

So how do you know this? And how can you state that all aliens are that? There are dozens of aliens races out there...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

Disclosure Project witnesses and the result of 16 years of ET contact with Dr. Steven Greer.

The real ET won't do stuff like that. They are considerate and would approach you only if you desire so, and only to the limit it is bearable for you.

So the OP's question doesn't make any sense.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   

The real ET won't do stuff like that.

Well, they did throw rocks at my father once. So I try to keep an open mind.

But seriously, this thread isn't about whether the event of an alien knocking on your window is realistic or not, so it's you who doesn't make any sense.

But what would you do in such a situation? Would you close the curtains and watch some television instead maybe since you already seems to know too much about them?

[edit on 2007/8/21 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
As is my problem with all encounters of this type, If a being from lightyears away decided to stop by my house in the middle of nowhere for no appearrant reason I suppose I'd ask him if he was lost, offer directions to the nearest relevant starsystem and maybe offer him a joint n a Sabbath cd to make his sidetrip to nowhere less useless.....

Then I'd swear off the Jack Daniels and '___'

Besides I have an Illuminati member held captive in my closet who protects me from travelling salesmen, telemarketers, Jehovah's Witnesses and all such unwelcome visitors

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Do Aliens actually "knock"??

Supposing one did i would board up the window and all the doors so fast it would make its head spin.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ddoT
I think it would be the finally thing that would put me in the looney bin. I've always been terrified of aliens, yet intrigued by them.

I feel exactly the same way. It's hard for me to sleep with my back turned away from an open room...knowing what could be behind me.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The real ET won't do stuff like that. They are considerate and would approach you only if you desire so, and only to the limit it is bearable for you.

So the OP's question doesn't make any sense.

Okay but what about people who claim to have been abducted & been test subjects or the "time disappearing" people without "the desire or leaving an open invitation" ,are those abductions committed by others like..thee engineered ones or lab alien ? ..or is man behind those "so called" abductions?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
O and for the record, Barry Bonds never knowingly took steriods. They were inserted in his backside while he slept by aliens bent on weakening American morale by destroying the integrety of baseball.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That would be terrifying. I have had a phobia like this since childhood. I think there is some basis to this. It's possible that this has really happened to us in the past. but the Greys have erased the memory, however, the memory lives on in our subconcious. Then expresses itself in the dream state.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've always been utterly afraid of grays, even before i knew what they were (like I'd see them on the covers of books or magazines or something.)

If i'd have one at my window i'd probably get my knife, run from the room and sit on the couch with all the lights on, music on, and TV on XD.

The other night it was weird I was coming home and i saw out of my driver side window someone walking in the street i was about to turn on, so I slammed on my breaks, but by the time the car turned and the lights where at the spot they were gone. There was no where they could have gone without me seeing them on the sides of the roads unless they moved really fast. I was freaked out because the first thing I thought was "Gray." so when I got up the street to my house I got out and ran inside, and only looked back when i had shut the door behind me.

Then again maybe i'm utterly paranoid

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
i say if i saw an aliem knocking on my window he best start running cuz i'm a be blasting.

not because he is a gray or grey "what ever" just cuz i dont like being woken up from my sleep in caase you dont remeber i usually dream about having great sex wit hot mermaids

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If a grey was outside my window it would mean he'd be hovering since I'm on the second floor and that would have me scram under my computer desk, screaming uncontrollably like a 4 year old little girl.

[edit on 21-8-2007 by Somerset]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   
GAH!! Darn post vanished on me. Maybe aliens do exsist...

If a grey actually knocked on my door.. A guess here... The color from my cheeks would drain and and I would faint. lol

But I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting on one to show up.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If he/she only knocked...ok...wouldn't wake this Puppy. I take enough sleeping pills before bed that it would compare to making the entire Mormon Tabernacle Choir completely commotose. I wear 40 dB halting earplugs as well as eye blinders. Not to mention all the "white noise" & Ambient cds on play throughout the night. Wonder why? So that I will NOT be awakened by one of the depressingly brain sucking buggers! I had my share of "critters" in the night. They won't take me 'live nor dead!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   
what would *i* do if a grey was knocking on my window:

the ultimate fright of having a potential intruder outside your window is enough of a spook to get the deepest of blood going.

*that* element mixed with the fact that you have identified and are wrestling with the fact that you just saw saw an EBE is enough to activate bodily functions.

i honestly can't say what i'd expect to do? i'm not a gun owner and part of me would be pretty excited in a positive way, but there's an honest part too that would be very, very terrified.

(i hope this question was put in place (by the powers that be) to feel the public out about disclosure. hey i can wish)

[edit on 12-05-2006 by zooplancton]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
if he knocked on my window:

i'd stop drinking so much coffee which keeps me up late reading ATS, i'd stop reading so many damn alien conspiracies here and chuck out whatever i was smoking.

but on the other hand one would have to ask why he was knocking on my window?

is he lost and in need of directions (why didnt he use the front door?)
was he hoping to see what me + my missus get up to? (why would a perverted alien knock?

really though id probably invite him in for nice cuppa tea and a sit down, ask him what he's been up to and if hes down in South Oz' on holiday or business.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'll assume I'm up late, smoking a cig & watching t.v. in bed, when it knocks.

I would stare at it in it's eyes with a huge smile on my face and nudge my husband and tell him "someone is at the window for you".

To see the look on HIS face would be priceless.Lol

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
stand up and say What's up EBE.... please take me to your leader! lol
j/k honestly I don't know what I would do, I'm so intriqued by the grey's that I would probably just stare like I was frozen, wondering if this is the real thing!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I would shoot him in the face with the .357 magnum sitting on my bedside table. Then I would further arm myself, and if I found anymore of the vicinity of my house I would shoot them also. I would take pictures of them and post it on ATS, and then ship them to my taxidermist. Well maybe I would ebay them. Either way I will not be nice to them at all.

Don't ever get in a flying saucer if they offer you a ride either. I had a really bad dream about that one time. I got in the standard flying saucer with some grays, and they took me to their planet. It was like the moon, only perfectly flat, as if it were entirely paved with concrete. It had one square tunnel entrance with zero signage whatsoever, and It was totally horrifing, because there was a orange glow coming from inside, but for some reason I knew it was hell, and woke up. There were greys going in with humans, and grays coming out with nothing, like an ant bed. I could hear a buzz coming out the tunnel, I'm telling you I was horrified.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidKid
lol i actually think about that kind of thing a lot. Would be freakin sweet if it happend though..........

But seriously id probably at first be so scared/frightened i couldnt move but if the grey stayed that feeling wouldnt so id have to wait for it to pass then everything would be fine. After that i would probably go to the door walk outside and say hi.

Exactly what I would do. Scared at first and curious moments later.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join