It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I guess that would freak you out! As you hear someone knocking on the window you look out to your surprise to find a grey looking back at you. I remember when I awake one night finding my self being strapped to a table. Unable to move or speak. Someone came in to my home and wheeled me out hitting my head on a freezer door before they got me out the door. Just my luck to get the cheap ET's who could not afford a transpoter.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
What would I do if an alien was knocking on my window? I would close the blinds. I bet that alien would be so surprised!
Then if he kept knocking I'd go out and give him a double finger poke in his big alien eyes.
Then if he knocked again, I'd call my loser brother in law and tell him to come over and talk to that alien. That alien would be bored to death in no time, and would never come back again. In fact he would probably tell all his alien friends "Man! Don't ever go to that house!"

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ETDisclosure

Thanks for your answer ,i won't take that away from flesh to blame ET's..

I have been thinking to as how i would respond ,i have seen strange lights close up & i went for my cam..i really did not think about them stopping and beaming me up,but it will be totally different once they start "knocking".

I am usually up in the am hours so i am always "all ears" to things that goes bump in the night..if it so knocks it means it got pass my 2 dogs & that would freak me as i live in a nature reserve and my dogs are not the tamest..and are my warning for things on the outside.

They would be met with adrenaline,now if it will be fight or flight adrenaline rush on that night,in flight i will have no chance ..no chance,no one close to us ,in fight i'd give them a better go imho.Seeing i am on the list i will go with a fight,if they can withstand shotgun damage up close they can knock but there is no way i will give in to being probed in anyway i can do humanly possible.

They are not welcome if i do not know them or have an invitation..now i may seem violent (which i am not in any but any way) but i live in a country where you need to be vigilant about certain things..aliens were never on my "be aware" list but i am taking the issue more serious ..why i don't really know,maybe just me.

Run little gray/3ft military staff if you don't hypnotize before & leave me totally aware you will have a gun in your face if you trespass..esp if they are up to "Fire In The Sky" maneuvers.If they are good i am sure they will let me know in a way..further i will react on instinct.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
if i saw an alien grey knocking on my window then i would be extremely shocked, then i would notice i was parlyzed, then i would floated into the spaceship to have probes shoved up my rectum, i cant really see any other reasons for an alien grey knocking at my window then to do something along those lines

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This actually reminds me of a dream I had(when I was 10). Instead of a grey knocking on my window, it seemed I woke up as two greys were trying to hop out of my window(maybe after an abduction?). Anyway, it seemed like I could hear thier thoughts which consisted of "oh no he's awake" and "what do we do". Surprisingly, I popped up from my bed and gave the closest grey a fine haymaker right to his eye/temple area. They did something to knock me out after I landed that sweet hit to the closest grey. I woke up maybe an hour later on the floor.

I suppose I would punch a grey if they kept knocking on my window, they didn't scare me as a kid(in my dreams) so I don't see why it would scare me in real life as an adult. They don't even look dangerous.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd put my fingers in my ears so that it hopefully doesn't paralyze me, and use my foot to try to hurt it.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What really needs to be done, it seems, is for us to learn to control the naked fear many of us would feel when being faced with grey aliens. Me, as I've stated, I would probably scream like a little girl and run away from it. But if it happened, and if I could control the fear, there could be some beneficions in it for oneself. Right? Right?
If nothing else you could always turn in the corpse of the creature to the head of the CNN, and thereby force the US Air Force to disclosure.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I cant help but wonder if all these immediately fearful, angry and violent reactions may be the reason no greys are knocking on any of our windows..

Fear of the unknown is what holds most of us back from ever really being what we truly have the potential to be.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I probably wouldnt turn in the head to CNN, but rather to a University team of Scientists. I think it would probably serve better being as that they would collect samples and analyze every millimeter if not more. Plus, they all sorts of laboratory(sp?) equipment that they can utilize.

On topic: being as that I live in a highrise condo, It would be pretty strange to see such a thing, I dont know what I would do except maybe take a cellphone picture, being as that would probably be right next to me, then I would probably go hide in a closet and call someone(who probably wouldnt believe me).

But as the other person said it would probably be a good tactic to assert the alpha stance, because for all we know the aliens sense fear just like some animals.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've thought about the OPs scenarios dozens of times, each usually had funny dialog to go along, sometimes the alien would lead me outside where J and K from the Men in Black were sitting in a UFO with tinted windows, then we would go cruising for alien honeys and do a special alien drug called "star dust", a variant of which they use to erase memories of abductions...

In all seriousness though, depending on my mood upon waking, the loudness of the knock, and the disposition/appearance of the Grey, I'd either be frozen in terror or just hypnotized with curiosity...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

Next time you see strange lights, do a mental connection to it.
Greet them and ask them to come closer, or to signal to you.
Thank them and invite them to come back another night.
You can ask them to become material if it's safe for them or for yourself to do so. They know.

You're not a in Zoo my friend, they are intelligent creatures and would love to get a closer contact with people from all around the world.
Hope this helps.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellipsis

Neat avatar Ellipsis.
I think you got a point.
They don't come, cause we don't care much or we are too afraid.
ETD.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

No Im sorry I havent been havin those kinds of dreams or feelings. The aliens in my dreams are flying their ships, and keep themselfs well out of my site.

If I was to see one of them knocking on my window I would be pissed, becasue they woke me up, and I would end up getting my gun out and scaring whoever put on the stupid alien mask, knocking at my window.
Now if that happened in a dream, I would ask him what he wanted and why he just didnt use the door like last time..

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I have suffered from that "sleep paralysis" all thru my life from when I was a kid...but never once mistoke that experience for an Alien Abduction, its a very scary feeling that you cant move but I generally can "yell" myself awake..its very strange. I've been into UFO's since I was a kid too but again..when 'experts' use this as an excuse to debunk the Abduction scenario I think its a load of...em..you know.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by wildone106]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
well, lets see...id probably pee in my pants, scream, possibly repeat the process. then i would invite the guy to join us here on ats, so we coud all have a nice little conversation about what those nasty reptillians are really up to...

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
if a grey was knocking on my window the only reason i can think for them doing this is they must have started an intergalactic window cleaning company.

i would point out the spot they missed, asked them why i was paying such extreme rates for the super new alien sonic shammy leather special.

on topic tho i think many of us have had this thought i know i certainly have ... the most honest opinion is i dont know what i would do .. i would like to think that i would attempt to communicate with the being and aquire some evidence of the contact so all you ATS'ers dont think i need a double labotomy and 10 rolls of rubber wallpaper.

but in reality i would probably be overcome with fear its bred into us u see..

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If a grey was outside knocking on my window in the middle of the night, I'd probably not wake up. He/she'd have to knock pretty hard to stir me. When I do wake up, I'd go outside, ask him/her what's up...when it tells me that it's a fugitive hiding from some sort of intergalactic FBI for a crime it never comitted, I'd take it into my house, get as much info from it as possible, sabotage it while it's sleeping, call the Intergalactic federation mumbo jumbo people, do a Judas on his ass, get a big fat reward & maybe...coming to think about it, I doubt they'd let me live....they'd maybe take me somewhere & do stuff to me.

...Now that I've thought it through...I'll ignore that knocking.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
First i would be scared witless, then i wonder how he could reach my second story window and laugh about the thought of a bunch of greys standing on each others shoulders! then i would either atempt to capture it or open my window as hard as i could into his face after that i would probily try to run a away with my family.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:27 AM
link   
About six months ago I had a dream where I woke up to see a Grey standing next to my bed looking at me, as soon as I noticed it I went to jump up in fright but it grabbed my forearm and paralyzed me. It stood there for about 5secs staring at me, I was yelling at the top of my lungs but couldn't move at all. Then all of a sudden it shape shifted in to Vladimir Putin, stood there staring at me for another 5secs, then it shape shifted into one of those black ghost things from Lord of the Rings. I then gathered all my energy together and managed to jump out of bed, at that point I woke up yelling at the top of my lungs. Ever since then I've noticed more and more things on the news about Vladimir Putin, the guy freaks me out.

I've also had many, many experiences of waking up to seeing or hearing what I think is someone outside my window. I remember this one time I woke up and looked outside my window and saw a shadow, I jumped up and heard the side gate open and shut. I darted out the laundry door and out the front of my house and saw a silouhette across the park (I live across from a huge park/swamp). So I chased "it" across the oval, but to my surprise this thing was running about twice as fast as me, which was freaky because I used to be a VERY fast runner. At that point I stopped and decided I had better get the hell back inside.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellipsis
I cant help but wonder if all these immediately fearful, angry and violent reactions may be the reason no greys are knocking on any of our windows..

Fear of the unknown is what holds most of us back from ever really being what we truly have the potential to be.

The gray aliens are evil, everybody knows that. If it was a human looking alien; it would mean it is either;
-A reptilian in disguise
-Or an arian species of humans

In all cases, the benevolent aliens use telepathy, and they know it would scare the hell out of us if they showed up during the night at our window. They would use more smooth, daytime methods.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join