It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've had this extreme fear of waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
lol i actually think about that kind of thing alot. Would be freakin sweet if it happend though.

I would probably walk slowly up to the window unbuckle my pants and put my creamy white cheeks on the glass =P.

But seriously id probably at first be so scared/frightened i couldnt move but if the grey stayed that feeling wouldnt so id have to wait for it to pass then everything would be fine. After that i would probably go to the door walk outside and say hi.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

What on earth would a Grey be knocking on your window for?

Just to scare you? do you really think you're that important?

Perhaps it forgot its universal key and can't get in, so it hopes you'll let it in so it can EAT YOU?

Or maybe it's just dropping by late night so it can get its self plugged? Hey! You do have multiple holes and you are warm blooded. Warm as pie!

[edit on 21-8-2007 by IhateGod]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Interestingly, the thought of this happening has actually occurred to me a number of times though why in the world a Grey or any alien would pick my window to knock on is certainly beyond me. Truth is, as much as I'd want "contact" of some kind, I'd probably have a flippin' heart attack should such a thing occur. I've already had one in my lifetime so that event just might set me right over the edge for my second. Then again, anyone knocking on my window in the middle of the night be they alien or otherwise might freak me out. It's like that phone call in the middle of the night but multiplied a thousand times.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Not such a crazy idea, I'm sure it's happened lots of times. An old friend of mine was upstairs in the bath when one floated past the window. She spent the night on the couch with all the lights on, then the lights went off...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I've had this extreme fear of waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

He will probably ask you for a screw driver to fix his crashed craft

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
never going to happen.

They might be watching you while you sleep, that`s quite common. But they`re quick, and can sense when you`re coming out of sleep. You might catch just the faintest flicker of movement, almost out of the corner of your eye as they duck out of the way.

If that happens, listen really close for strange noises. A distant scratching, perhaps. Or a low mechanical humming noise. If you hear something, it means they know you know. Don`t move. Don`t breathe. Keep your eyes closed.

Sleep well!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   

LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by IhateGod

Well he's no more or less important than anyone else now is he?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:59 AM
link   
A thread on ET voyeurs? So are we bored or what??

This happened to my Aunt when she was a child. She told me she was sleeping in a one story house in Akron Ohio. She said she looked over and there was a grey looking in the window. She said she tried to wake up her brother to look and it was gone. She said it was before she even knew what Aliens were. She described it as a monster to her family at the time. I never asked her about missing time or anything. She told me this story years ago. Maybe Ill check back with her about it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Not to be flippant or anything, but I'd probably ask him to drag his gray butt to the door, and come back during the day. I don't care is you are an alien from where ever, there is no excuse for rude behaviour...

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
i may ask him many things, like whos ladder he used or if he parked in the carpark, dos he have a permit or he will get clamped, tell him its a strange time to be asking for a cup of suger, tell him i have a nuff tuperware. but if he was hostile id introduce him to my katana, it cuts a yellow pages in half with little efort so im sure it would have no truble with his scrowny neck!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I had a dream a couple of months ago,

An alien had hold of my arm, trying to pull me through the window.
My bed sits to where my head is near a window, I woke up and could feel pressure on my arm, where the alien had been holding it, I didn't look to see if there were any marks. It seemed so real.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'd get a good hearty gut laugh going. I've always wondered whether or not laughter is universally contagious.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think it would be the finally thing that would put me in the looney bin. I've always been terrified of aliens, yet intrigued by them.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'd shoot at it, just like if I saw a man in all black with a black ski mask on my property messing with a window.

Might be harmless, might not, but I guarantee it'll be harmless after I'm done with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I don't think a Grey would be polite enough to knock. Besides, as I understand it, they just walk through the walls. They don't need to use doors. Besides, knocking on doors calls my dog into action--not a smart move.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I've thought of this many times when looking out my window at night, it's pitch black, no street lights or anything. I sometimes have visions of a grey putting his face up against the window and his large eyes lighting up! But if it did happen, his oversized cranium would be meeting my baseball bat!

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If that happens, listen really close for strange noises. A distant scratching, perhaps. Or a low mechanical humming noise. If you hear something, it means they know you know. Don`t move. Don`t breathe. Keep your eyes closed.

not sure if you're joking or not but the last time i had an "event" this is exactly the mentality i had.

xtealth: i think i found a new signature if you allow it =)

Might be harmless, might not, but I guarantee it'll be harmless after I'm done with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Honestly, if a Grey knocked on my window at night I would look it straight in its eyes and tell it to go back from where it came. This would anger me and fire me up a lot more than scare me.
I believe we have to know exactly who our enemy is, and know that Jesus gives us power over them if we just use his name. If not, then they will gain power over us and do what they wish.
As a matter of fact, I would love to have a Grey knock on my window at night. Facing one down would be an awesome experience.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join