It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if you woke up one night and saw a grey knocking on your window?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantix
The gray aliens are evil, everybody knows that.

I agree with you. The alien grey threat to Earth's economy is great. We should all take a stand and defend our planet. The Alien greys are taking our jobs, making destructive crop circles, disembowling our farm animals and obducting our nerds. How long must we suffer? We need to show a united front when dealing with the alien threat.

Either you are with us or you are against us. Anyone harboring an Alien grey should be considered a threat to Earth's security. And they should be dealt with harshly.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hahaha I can't believe this simple thread caught so many replies!

However you have more to worry about then them knocking on your window, because they wouldn't knock before coming in. They would simply invite themselves in and scoop you up into their ship to have their ways with you.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I wonder if a person can somehow "train" himself to wake up when someone (or something) enters his or her bedroom. If one can do that, the next step would be to learn to counter the paralysis that the greys seem to put on you when they try to abduct you.

After that, I know a couple of gray aliens that were going to get anally probed themselves, a taste of their own medicine.

But you're right, aliens don't knock when they visit you. And I don't think dogs would be alerted to their presence, either. I think they know some way of getting past them without alerting them - they can obviously get past your locks and burglary alarms, so a dog isn't a very big problem. So...the question is, how do we defend ourselves from them, and how do we teach them not to abduct us in the middle of the night?

I'd put up landmines all around my bed, but I doubt that'd do any good.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
To answere the OP question of what I would do if I saw a grey knocking on my window in the middle of the night. Well first off I would be scared to death and would probably grab my shotgun or ak47 immediatly. Then I would attempt to communicate peacefully, feeling safer with weapons in arms. If the entity is peacefull I would disarm and adhere to its wishes, if not the "bleep" would hit the fan and alot of rounds would be fired. All in all it would not be wise to wake me up in the middle of the night(alien or human). I get very aggresive when I am woke up from a sound sleep. If this were to happen more than once, I would have a video camera set up or make sure my gf spends the night for a witness that I am not losing my mind.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The "Grays" are kind it's the bigger ones that you might fear... so called "Reptilians"... they are very mean at times...
If you get a full wire up, you will know what I mean.. with the implants and speakers in the ears... They can make you see and hear whatever they want... and they shock the crap out of you with the cellular towers that are all around... So be careful what you wish for.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
As sad as it is to say I might well shoot him. I'm back in the sticks and someone messing around my house in the middle of the night could get you shot.

Thats why I'm a skeptic.. You hear how some good old boy saw a UFO while out driving on a back country road or peekin in the barn to see which cow is starting to look good and we don't have bullet riddled bodies laying all about.. Guess they made the decision not to visit Harlan, Knox or Hazard counties yet..

If they do I think you'll have proof...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'd show him a Manchester United shirt and see what he thought. If he claps or smiles, the window stays shut...

[edit on 23-8-2007 by LoneWeasel]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWeasel
I'd show him a Manchester United shirt and see what he thought. If he claps or smiles, the window stays shut...

[edit on 23-8-2007 by LoneWeasel]

way the go. What if it gets angry ? then ya would open tha window ?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
As a kid I was terified to look out the window at night specifically because I was afraid I would see an alien...

Of course I don't think I'll have that happen today as for starters I live on the second floor of an apartment building, and my bedroom window faces a parking lot for a large hotel. Its very well lit and there is high people traffic, so unless it wanted to be seen by a lot of people, it would probably go elsewhere...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
If a grey alien knocked on my window, I think it would go something like this:
Huh? What? shock-confusion-shock- Who's out there? If it just stood there and knocked, I'd probably try to talk to it after the initial shock and waking up the wife. Mind you, not knowing it's motives I would just happen to pick up one of my swords, just in case.
If it didn't run off or make any threatening overtures, I'd be more curious than frightened. After you've watched a grizzly bear through a glass patio door for half an hour, a scrawny grey alien isn't going to elicite much fear. If I could manage to comunicate with it, I imagine the polite thing to do would be to offer coffee, tea or water and sit down for a chat. After all, it has come some distance to visit. And if it was going to harm you, it wouldn't have knocked in the first place.
Perhaps I'm a little off the edge, but I would welcome the opportunity to speak with an intellegent being from another planet. That's not to say that I wouldn't take some sort of precautions, but the thought of automatically harming such a being doesn't make much sense. As a species, we have been wondering for millenia if there is some one besides us out there. Harming the first alien with the nerve to make contact up front wouldn't be too bright.
I would just hope that it understood the technology that transported it here, because that would be one of my first questions. That and why me?

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantlyWondering

And the answer is ...

A Fence.. Around the whole blue ball.. Actually two with razor wire between em...

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I've had this extreme fear of waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

I have had a similar experience
except that it all occured inside of a house -
"waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens".
And - yes, this caused extreme fear, to my limit of panic: blacked out
twice.

If that sort of experience ever repeats then I would try to remember to calm down as much as possible. (I think this is most important.)
Also, I would like to communicate the following with as much self respect as possible given the odd situation:
"who are you ?", and "what do you want ?".

I would like to repeat those questions until communication was reciprocated in some fashion (an answer, abandonment, black out, or X?).

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConstantlyWondering

Originally posted by Atlantix
The gray aliens are evil, everybody knows that.

I agree with you. The alien grey threat to Earth's economy is great. We should all take a stand and defend our planet. The Alien greys are taking our jobs, making destructive crop circles, disembowling our farm animals and obducting our nerds. How long must we suffer? We need to show a united front when dealing with the alien threat.

Either you are with us or you are against us. Anyone harboring an Alien grey should be considered a threat to Earth's security. And they should be dealt with harshly.

[edit on 23-8-2007 by ConstantlyWondering]

I agree with these posts.

The alien greys are destroying our country.The have inseminated our women, They don't pay their taxes, and they don't want to assimilate.

They have probed my earthling brothers and they are stealing our seed which they need in order to make hybrid babies with the sexy Grey women.

Will you allow this madness to happen?

If we do not stand and fight you're wives will be artificially inseminated and they will steal our seeds.

Brothers, we must unite to fight these alien evil-doers, it is in Gods will for us to wipe out the Grey race, for Jesus has revealed to us in Revelation that he wants the Greys exterminated.

Pick up the Good Book, follow Jesus and kill a grey for his glory!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
ARE YOU KIDDIN ME??? THIS THREAD GETS OVER 111 REPLIES BUT MY "BABY T REX ROADKILL" GETS ABOUT 5???????

frickin crazy...(mods sorry bout the caps but too lazy to retype)

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
I believe we have to know exactly who our enemy is, and know that Jesus gives us power over them if we just use his name. If not, then they will gain power over us and do what they wish.

Amen brother! The Lord Jesus has given us power over these alien scum.

Jesus himself has commanded us to destroy the Greys. Pick up the cross In Jesus name and exterminate the Grey race!

[edit on 23-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If I were to see an alien grey I'd ask it to come inside and reveal all the stuff to me and talk about all the events that's gonna occur so I could only tell those who believe me and my Avengers Squad s we could go somewhere safe. ( Where's my Avengers at ??]

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Actually I don't fear reptilians at all...I sleep with one every night. Greys are scary because they look like humans that are mutated or have been exposed to radiation for a long long time.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I've had this extreme fear of waking up in the middle of the night and seeing one of those grey aliens knocking on my window? Anyone else had similar experiences or nightmares?

Yes, I have had that same fear for awhile after seeing certain picture/drawings of Them. But if that does ever happen, well thats why I keep my airsoft gun next to my bed for (not old enough for real gun), haha.

Many people who experience this though say they are paralyzed and cannot move. Yes, I do know that many of these cases can be explained my sleep paralysis. I don't think you'd have to worry though, they may have frightening faces but they look surprisingly frail.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That's the scary part! Because they have giant craniums with lithe, feeble bodies...or atleast it looks that way. How in sam's hell can they stand the weight of gravity on those twiggy legs? I would have assumed if they were in space all the time and didn't have the force of gravity bearing down on their bodies then it would make sense, but when they land on earth they're running about scaring the jibbies out of country folks like meself...and it's just baffling!

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Well I got you beat.. I posted the Secret of The Universe and nobody cares..

Paulr.mays.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join