It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Welcome to Farside

Anomalies Found on Apollo Photos

The Images in this section are scanned from books that were published in the early days of the Apollo Missions. Some of the same images are available online, however they show obvious differences. We will provide Book details so if you wish you can find a copy yourself and compare the images to those found on the websites. Both sources are the same...NASA [Note: they are VERY rare]

The first image we will show is taken from NASA publication NASA SP-246
"Lunar Photographs From Apollo 8,10 and 11"
The image below has been reduced from the scan of the original in the book. Below that are the enhanced sections that are of interest to our studies.

Image # AS8-12-2209

For comments and complete details from team members and John Lear visit our site at the link below

WEBSITE

The following clip is a close up and a highlighted detail of the area of interest.

Below we have two closeups of the highlighted sections...

Gray scale..

Highlighted in blue..

Negative image...

A note on the names we assign to the anomalies... The names are created by the people who find them and are based on "what they look like" not what they actually might be. Its a common human trait that is even done by NASA scientists themselves, as in the "blue berries" on Mars

The image above shows a long curved tube coming out of the rock on the right, increasing in size as it comes closer to the viewer and terminates on the left. The tube supports and joint rings are very prominent in the image. On the left we see what look very similar to the huge exhaust ports seen on NASA launch pads in Florida

OK this is the first presentation of these images of the Farside of the moon. This weekend we have a real knock out for you... Later today Springer has another image to add to this topic.

We await your comments.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Zorgon, look at the so called dark crater from image #AS8-12-2209 look at the middle bottoms edge, you will see a humanoid face as plain as day. What I am going to tell you is real scientific ha ha cup your hand look thru your hand to take out spiratic light for you may see the face in more detail. This Apollo photo is loaded with anamolies and the astronauts had to be in awe. I call the white face Rocky. Rik Riley

[edit on 20-12-2006 by rikriley]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
You forgot the UFO and the Hangar!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I dunno about all of those things being there. I've seen some pretty intriguing images from the Apollo missions, but I must say that these aren't up there with the ones I think better show the possibility of life in space.

It's funny to me that no one mentions the pictures of the odd craft floating above the Lunar surface and the Apollo Lander during the missions. It's also strange that no one wonders why we have no good real-color images of the Lunar Surface. Everyone expects us to believe that it's just different shades of black and white, when I'm sure that there's a plethora of colors on the surface, just waiting to be seen. When will we get some high-res images of the Moon I wonder? Or will we???

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
It's funny to me that no one mentions the pictures of the odd craft floating above the Lunar surface and the Apollo Lander during the missions. It's also strange that no one wonders why we have no good real-color images of the Lunar Surface.
TheBorg

Perhaps a link to these other images would be nice. There are so many thousands of them to look at and so little time.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
the UFO (from pic above) Detail

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
No interpretation needed.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Perhaps a link to these other images would be nice. There are so many thousands of them to look at and so little time.

Well, I was thinking of something like this one here:

Dunno if it qualifies or not, but it makes one wonder at least, if even for a second, that someone's not out there watching us. I KNOW that's not the Lunar orbiter too, because it's not the same shape, and doesn't have the same characteristics as the orbiter does.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Has anybody noticed the shape of the ufo in the pic I posted? The first person that guesses what I think it may be representing, wins the "You're as Crazy as I am!" Award.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Either an upside down question mark, or a hook/sickle(sp?).

Just my very crappy guesses based on a split-second look.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well since no one seems to want to answer the question directly, I'll just
follow the lead and pretend I don't know

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
No interpretation needed.

No interpretration needed is right... this is NASA's explanation of that image. It's on their website.

Their higher quality version of your pic. Note the window reflections.

Note position of window and floodlight boom.

Unidentified No More

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
EXCELLENT WORK! I have just awarded you 45,000 ATS POINTS (split out between ATS, BTS and PTS) for this awesome post.

This kind of research and presentation of the findings is the epitome of the ATS mission to DENY IGNORANCE.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Woah, thank you, Springer! That material was easy to find, I'm embarrassed to say. We've got to accept the 'disappointing' answers sometimes, especially when there are so many other mysteries to spend our valuable time on.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have already seen the 'explanation'
, and I have logical, rational problems with it.

I have no comment on the Admin's reaction. It speaks for itself.

If brilliantine wants to see more lunar saucers, I will be happy to oblige.

[edit on 21/12/06 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

and those ` problems ` are ??

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
45,000 grand? WOWSERS Nice chunk of change

Good work too
It is important to weed out the fakes which probably are 90% of whats out there...

I wonder how much money NASA spends debunking UFO's and Anomalies

Originally posted by TheBorg
Well, I was thinking of something like this one here:

LOL well that one and the related images I haven't posted yet

And judging by Springer's reaction to SteveR's old UFO one... that is why we don't link to some of the older ones. Its hard enough trying to seriously look into anomalies without pulling up obvious IFO's... even if there are questions..

The moon images we have here are scans from an old book. They are not easy to see anomalies in and its true that many peoples imagination will see things differently. But the few we have been working on from the book show major differences from the same image #'s available on the web.

And they are BOTH printed by NASA so its not a third party website enhancing images

So to present the case, the only thing we can do is to try to highlight the easiest to see differences and see where it leads us. A comparison of each image will be provided. Its very labor intensive to get clips so everyone can see something

As to color images... I assume you have not seen the new thread? I have not seen you there and I forgot to u2u you about it... Steve posted a link here a few days back. There was quite a debate about what the color represents.. but I have one image taken from Earth by a 10 inch scope in the UK that shows the color

[edit on 21-12-2006 by zorgon]

[edit on 21-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I have no comment on the Admin's reaction. It speaks for itself.

[edit on 21/12/06 by SteveR]

Well what does my "reaction" say? More importantly if you doubt that evidence show me something better for that particular photograph.

Let me give you some SWEET advice, don't make broad brush insinuations about people you know NOTHING about mate.
If my reaction "spoke for itself", the way you insinuate in your quoted post, ATS' Aliens and UFO forum, the VERY PLACE that is BRINGING THIS STUFF TO YOU FOR FREE wouldn't be here would it?

sheesh... some people...

Springer...

[edit on 12-21-2006 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Eyewitness Commentary

I'd just like to point out that I have access to the Applause Log and, if anything, I see Springer give a lot more applause to members he disagrees with than agrees with.

From what I've seen, anyone who assumes he's interested in encouraging anything other than quality contributions to ATS is operating on a false assumption.

Well, that and raising money to keep the lights turned on, of course.

If I thought ATS was pushing a biased agenda, you can bet I'd make no secret of it to the Amigos. They are painfully aware that I'm not shy about sharing my opinions and suggestions with them, to put it mildly.

Just sayin'.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
John Lear sent me these on another CD with high quality images of the moon that, as far as we know, are not available anywhere else on the internet.

Go find the anomalies and most of all, ENJOY this gracious "Holiday Treat" courtesy of John Lear and AboveTopSecret.com.

The image's "formal ID" is NASA AS-10-30-4356 and it is of the "far or "dark side" of the moon.

Full Size Image (Big download be patient)
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Medium File Size Image
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Small File Size Image

Springer...

[edit on 12-21-2006 by Springer]

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join