It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 277
<< 274  275  276   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

You missed nothing a waste of internet bandwidth and his theories are BS !

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Well yeah, but literally nothing in this thread that's supposed to be anything man made is man made unless it's already well documented, like spacecraft and left over moon mission things. Nothing that supposedly shows bases or buildings or roads is even remotely real and people spent a lot of time imagining things that weren't there.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: rocksarerocks

It takes a bit of time for your eyes and mind to adjust to decipher some of the images to see such things - Seeing faces in clouds or rocks is one thing - but if you do see something that stands out, a natural response is for your mind not to believe because that would be a shattering experience, and would shock some people.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: trippy123

You can see the Moon images from the LRO that are better than these, Lear is a fantasist nothing more.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008
a reply to: trippy123

You can see the Moon images from the LRO that are better than these, Lear is a fantasist nothing more.

I suspect that his aerospace military pals like to yank his chain.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Star and flag. Great photos. I think I already found a structure on Copernicus2 image.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
Star and flag. Great photos. I think I already found a structure on Copernicus2 image.

Of course you have

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Text okay I am not here a long time but was looking over John Lear's field of work or research proclamations
that we are all seeing online ….I just felt it was needed to say for a huge ATS comments file generated by so many viewers coming in, to read or react, I have seen many, many class acts by those who were replying to some outrageous claims of J L .
Very impressive to see the outpouring of respect for the man, on one hand, but holding up his claims to the light, on the other hand, and not the Light J L told us to stay away from...Thanks ATS and staff and members for more memorable viewing moments like seeing this whole file.

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sorry wrong thread
edit on 12/30/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Great 4K View of Mars here ............

<< 274  275  276   >>

join